Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..651652653654655.. > >> Showing page 654 of 661
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88100
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 15:27:13 (permalink)
Facebook still being clogged up with Valentines bullshit today
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 15:39:52 (permalink)
^^^

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8506
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 18:36:20 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Flakey mates who hardly ever come out and give bullshit excuses as if they're the only ones who have families and bills to pay.

I have pretty much given up on trying to get certain mates to go out to do stuff. I can't fathom how people get so reclusive before they've even turned 30, but I know I won't make the effort on a lost cause.
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 3321
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 18:45:22 (permalink)
Wilbur 
James OD
  • Total Posts : 11833
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 19:31:17 (permalink)
Travelers with all their caravans (well, about 10) moving into the car park over the fence at the end of my garden.

Fuck Stroud.

simon.r
  • Total Posts : 4008
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 20:41:11 (permalink)
Johnny Quest
gutlessrhyme
Flakey mates who hardly ever come out and give bullshit excuses as if they're the only ones who have families and bills to pay.

I have pretty much given up on trying to get certain mates to go out to do stuff. I can't fathom how people get so reclusive before they've even turned 30, but I know I won't make the effort on a lost cause.

One of my mates has not turned up, or said he'd sort tickets for things I simply can't be fucked with him. If I wasn't mates with his more reliable brother I think I'd have longed him off completely.
smolsky
  • Total Posts : 232
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/15 20:55:17 (permalink)
James OD
Travelers with all their caravans (well, about 10) moving into the car park over the fence at the end of my garden.

Fuck Stroud.

Make sure you check that your doors are locked tonight
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15633
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 08:50:02 (permalink)
simon.r
Johnny Quest
gutlessrhyme

One of my mates has not turned up, or said he'd sort tickets for things I simply can't be fucked with him. If I wasn't mates with his more reliable brother I think I'd have longed him off completely.

Maybe they just don't want to go out with you guys, I'm more selective of who I spend my time on with these days. Don't have to go to everything to please everyone.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5327
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 09:21:58 (permalink)
I only hang with a select few now and even then it's hard to get them to commit to things unless it envolves football.
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 1292
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 09:25:32 (permalink)
My soundmagic E-10s got caught in the hole puncher without me realising and i punched the cable in half.  

They lasted me three years though, in ear headphones normally break on me within five minutes.
BrianBadonde
  • Total Posts : 7175
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 09:57:27 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
My soundmagic E-10s got caught in the hole puncher without me realising and i punched the cable in half.  

They lasted me three years though, in ear headphones normally break on me within five minutes.

I've spent stupid amounts on some in-ear headphones over the years and I always come back to my 30 quid E-10s. 

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18533
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 09:59:57 (permalink)
SmokedEggs

I'm on my 2nd pair in about 5 years, and I use them daily.

simon.r
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 10:34:03 (permalink)
Joey Gunz
simon.r
Johnny Quest
gutlessrhyme

Maybe they just don't want to go out with you guys, I'm more selective of who I spend my time on with these days. Don't have to go to everything to please everyone.

Then he should have the bollocks to say so rather than committing to something and then just going off grid when they decide at the last minute they can't be arsed.
SmokedEggs
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 11:13:53 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
SmokedEggs

I've ordered a pair of these to console myself:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundMAGIC-Closed-Headphones-discontinued-manufacturer/dp/B0086YJ86Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487243577&sr=8-3&keywords=soundmagic+hp100

They have pretty damn good reviews and that was when they were priced closer to 200 quid.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 8651
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 11:15:41 (permalink)
simon.r
Joey Gunz
simon.r
Johnny Quest
gutlessrhyme

Then he should have the bollocks to say so rather than committing to something and then just going off grid when they decide at the last minute they can't be arsed.

Anxiety is a hell of a problem
simon.r
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 11:26:49 (permalink)
I don't think it's anxiety. His brother's a bit discourteous at times as well.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 21858
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 11:53:01 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
SmokedEggs

They are bulletproof, I've put them through the washing machine and tumble dryer a couple of times and they've come out working perfectly...
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 12:25:58 (permalink)
They're cheap and Chinese - they really shouldn't be this good.

geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18010
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 14:03:49 (permalink)
The insane amount of updates apps on the phone go through just about every day.
Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11659
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 14:36:20 (permalink)
People saying 'in-ear headphones'. 

Earphones. 
SmokedEggs
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 14:41:55 (permalink)
Autograff
People saying 'in-ear headphones'. 

Earphones. 

It’s like people who say Tannoy when they mean "public address system". Tannoy is a brand name. Why are you all starring at me? I’m not having a go at anyone.
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17031
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 15:08:30 (permalink)
The fact the smallest tobacco packs are now 30g. By the time I've finished it'll be like smoking dust.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8506
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:02:36 (permalink)
Joey Gunz
simon.r
Johnny Quest
gutlessrhyme

U wot m8? I'm great company.

But really these people just stick to their girlfriends, lose all interest in live music and events and stop trying new things. 

General melt behaviour.
MaxPower
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:14:05 (permalink)
Arsenal fan in our office went to his beloved Grandads funeral yesterday. Walks into the office this morning and one of our guys, middle aged brummie, greets him with;

"What was worse? the funeral or last nights drubbing?"

Ouch. Cold fucker.

Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15633
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:18:36 (permalink)
Oat milk seperating in my tea or coffee so I have to give it a nice swirl or stir between mouthfulls.
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:19:19 (permalink)
Johnny Quest
But really these people just stick to their girlfriends, lose all interest in live music and events and stop trying new things. 

General melt behaviour.

That's the bit that gets me. I've got a close knit group of mates, 4 of us in particular who grew up together and all live within 45 mins of each other but with everyone married and/or with kids, these things often have to be planned well in advance. But I'm fine with that, we're all busy people. It's when I try to jack something up and this one mate says no to everything. He won't do festivals, lads holidays, stag dos (other than if it's one of ours), or anything more adventurous than going to the pub. Even that can be a challenge sometimes. The rest of us jump at the chance to do something new/bit different or just get away for a night/weekend.
This guy seems desperate to stay close to home, yet whenever I see him he's always moaning about his Mrs getting on his nerves and/or kids winding him up. Just thinking of the last musical events he's been to is making me LOL: Passenger (with his Mrs), Adele (with his Mrs), Neyo (with his Mrs). This guy used to be well in to his HipHop back in the day - his knowledge of Wu-Tang members albums and the like was 2nd to none. Now he listens to Taylor Swift.

geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18010
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:31:49 (permalink)

darkmatter
The fact the smallest tobacco packs are now 30g. By the time I've finished it'll be like smoking dust.

I got a 12 gram this morning though Im guessing this si just running the stock down.
gutlessrhyme

Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 26220
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:33:14 (permalink)
Joey Gunz
Oat milk seperating in my tea or coffee so I have to give it a nice swirl or stir between mouthfulls.

OAT MILK?!
BrianBadonde
  • Total Posts : 7175
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:36:05 (permalink)
Drop of warm cashew milk in my espresso in the mornings. Normal milk is saux poor 

Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 26220
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/02/16 16:40:47 (permalink)
You guys are one step away from 

Page: << < ..651652653654655.. > >> Showing page 654 of 661
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0