Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 690
Author
Tommy the Coat
  • Total Posts : 3638
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/01 21:59:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: MrSlickle

Having to ask someone where the condom aisle is.

My mate at work once gave me some great advice. Don't bother with condoms... It feels better without. Only worry about consequences as and when they happen.

You're welcome.

simon.r
  • Total Posts : 4249
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/01 22:17:26 (permalink)

I was in boots, and wanted the extra thins. Last time I mistakenly thought I'd pop within seconds, it being a while since I'd schlopped with someone who wasn't just there for a fuck. so bought a load of 'maintaining' ones. In the event it felt as if I'd got a cock shaped piece of balsa wood strapped to my balls. I kept having to look down to see whether I still had a penis let alone whether I still had a solid. I did have the latter and I couldn't feel a thing. Ended up getting a bit bored, and I had to finish myself off. A bit of a letdown, tbh

Edit: that's why I went to boots rather than Tesco, wider choice

I find too much choice overwhelming and prang that I've been stood in the aisle for a freakishly long time. Much better to rush in to a pub bog and try and get them bought before someone catches you and embarks on some 'banter'.
Bananadrama
  • Total Posts : 309
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/01 22:17:33 (permalink)
biting something into gap where tooth was, like nuts, or a shard of lamb bone. cunts all of them.
nayf
  • Total Posts : 2986
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/01 22:33:28 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: simon.r

I was in boots, and wanted the extra thins. Last time I mistakenly thought I'd pop within seconds, it being a while since I'd schlopped with someone who wasn't just there for a fuck. so bought a load of 'maintaining' ones. In the event it felt as if I'd got a cock shaped piece of balsa wood strapped to my balls. I kept having to look down to see whether I still had a penis let alone whether I still had a solid. I did have the latter and I couldn't feel a thing. Ended up getting a bit bored, and I had to finish myself off. A bit of a letdown, tbh

Edit: that's why I went to boots rather than Tesco, wider choice

I find too much choice overwhelming and prang that I've been stood in the aisle for a freakishly long time. Much better to
rush in to a pub bog and try and get them bought before someone catches you and embarks on some 'banter'.

I always wonder if the checkout staff judge you on the type you buy. Prolonging ones: a bit useless extra thick ones: shags hookers in laybys
simon.r
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/01 22:46:27 (permalink)
Let them know you're pulling out the stops by throwing new bedding into the mix.
nayf
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 00:39:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: simon.r

Let them know you're pulling out the stops by throwing new bedding into the mix.

Plus bin bags, some rubber gloves, a tennis ball, scotch tape, a hammer and a saw. Possibly a spade. And a new freezer.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18973
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 08:01:55 (permalink)

so bought a load of 'maintaining' ones. In the event it felt as if I'd got a cock shaped piece of balsa wood strapped to my balls. I kept having to look down to see whether I still had a penis let alone whether I still had a solid. I did have the latter and I couldn't feel a thing. Ended up getting a bit bored, and I had to finish myself off. A bit of a letdown, tbh

Yeah I've been there. You kind of forget you're having sex and it turns in to some sort of track and field PlayStation game where you're just pumping for the hell of it.

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22016
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 09:41:13 (permalink)
There is a cafe in Clapham around the corner from Bodeans called "Coffee Wake Cup".

The forced, unwieldy pun more than minorly bothers me, it's worse that BonDee's attempts to join in with a Crykos thread.
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4223
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 10:29:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: w1003

green rizlas thou

Get chucked straight into the bin, even looking at them enrages me.

Blue or gtfo
DJModus
  • Total Posts : 4021
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 11:10:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Whagwan

There is a cafe in Clapham around the corner from Bodeans called "Coffee Wake Cup".

The forced, unwieldy pun more than minorly bothers me, it's worse that BonDee's attempts to join in with a Crykos thread.

Yes. I have gone past this shop so many times and it does my head in.

If you pronounce it right, there's no pun there. Also, as a standalone phrase it makes no sense. I hate it so much!
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22016
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 11:18:48 (permalink)
Let's burn it down. It really does bother me that much.
Snakey
  • Total Posts : 31472
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 11:20:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Ankle

ORIGINAL: w1003

green rizlas thou

Get chucked straight into the bin, even looking at them enrages me.

Blue or gtfo

Badman.
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6125
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 11:32:00 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: gutlessrhyme

so bought a load of 'maintaining' ones. In the event it felt as if I'd got a cock shaped piece of balsa wood strapped to my balls. I kept having to look down to see whether I still had a penis let alone whether I still had a solid. I did have the latter and I couldn't feel a thing. Ended up getting a bit bored, and I had to finish myself off. A bit of a letdown, tbh

Yeah I've been there. You kind of forget you're having sex and it turns in to some sort of track and field PlayStation game where you're just pumping for the hell of it.

yeah, i used to just zone out and get distracted. fucking with any kinda jimmy hat on is shit
simon.r
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 13:32:40 (permalink)
I thought greens were standard for rollies? (Blues for joints obviously).
OEM
  • Total Posts : 31657
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 14:01:42 (permalink)
Unbleached ocb/hemp papers or gtfo.

Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4223
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 14:33:54 (permalink)
I use blues for rollies/occasional splff. Silvers 2nd. Greens are just too thick and burn quicker, red also. Liquorice
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 966
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 14:53:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: gutlessrhyme

It's like that for me when I'm drunk
Bare Grills
  • Total Posts : 945
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 14:55:07 (permalink)
Pretty sure I just got caught doing 40mph in a 30 by a mobile speed camera. The wanker was well hidden in a bush and I didn't see him in my mirror until I had gone past. The road has only recently been dropped to a 30, it used to be a 40. Fair enough, I was speeding and got caught but the way they hide in the bushes pisses me off.
Shadow14
  • Total Posts : 162
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 14:55:46 (permalink)
OMG

You had sex?
simon.r
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 18:18:27 (permalink)
One of our graduates awkwardly emphasising the word 'partner' when referring to his boyfriend.

It's alright mate, we get it. We know.
Oversight
  • Total Posts : 1121
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 19:04:34 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Whagwan

That is properly shit

geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18367
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 19:29:27 (permalink)
The cash machines that constantly ask you if you want a receipt/check balance when you just pressed and want your money
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88793
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 19:30:18 (permalink)
Someone un-sticking those threads, the point was?
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8595
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 19:34:36 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: geordie007

The cash machines that constantly ask you if you want a receipt/check balance when you just pressed and want your money

Cashiers in Co-op asking me EVERY fucking time, if I'd like a bag for that, when I'm;
a) always telling them no
b) am producing my own bag at the desk
c) perfectly capable of asking for one if I ever felt the need

Same goes for store cards and the like.

FUCK

OFF
Marcus-Darkus
  • Total Posts : 13456
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 20:11:21 (permalink)

Having to ask someone where the condom aisle is.

Ebay is the one.

Mad P - "On the second day of Christmas
my true love sent to me,
Afghani Black on a big rock the living mampi."

Overlay
  • Total Posts : 17172
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 22:05:47 (permalink)
Temp0
  • Total Posts : 21404
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 22:17:32 (permalink)
Condoms though
nayf
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 23:26:23 (permalink)
More than a minor actually, but Spaceape dying is shit. Would start a separate thread but it would disappear.
Oh well. RIP. Play 9 samurai loud people
simon.r
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/02 23:27:50 (permalink)
Not minor in the slightest, but the tories bill of rights proposals.

Balance rights and responsibilities. People who do not fulfil their responsibilities in society should not be able to claim so-called “qualified rights” in their defence in a court of law

http://jackofkent.com/2014/10/exclusive-tory-proposals-for-bill-of-rights/
  • Total Posts : 1106
RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2014/10/03 00:20:06 (permalink)
I HAD SEX THE OTHER DAY
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 690
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0