Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..9969979989991000.. > >> Showing page 1000 of 1002
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 97486
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:06:28 (permalink)
Loam
An extremely odd autistic lad I work with has decided he's a girl recently, all he's done so far is bought some girls jeans and changed his name to Emily. He will never, ever look remotely feminine and has terrible hygiene issues. It's a trend for the mostly mentally ill that will probably slowly calm down over the next 10 years imo.

Init, for adults I can only see it as being mentally ill or attention seeking, but I can understand when a young kid has a hormonal imbalance and they feel like they are the wrong gender and want a sex change. But then you get weirdos like Frank Malone who decide to start wearing woman's clothes in their 60s and it makes a mockery of the whole thing, how can you feel like you're a woman when you haven't been remotely feminine your entire life.
  • Total Posts : 6735
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:28:57 (permalink)
SW14
Tourists in SARS masks.

Imagine being that OCD.

I read about face-mask 'culture' in Japan, HK, etc. and it's kind of just continued from the SARS thing but people mostly wear them now because of pollution or if they're ill themselves to stop spreading it to other people - rather than wearing it because they're afraid of catching something from someone else. 

I guess if they do it at home and then go somewhere for work / holiday they just carry on with it. 
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5409
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:35:24 (permalink)
dazdsb
SW14
Tourists in SARS masks.

Imagine being that OCD.

I read about face-mask 'culture' in Japan, HK, etc. and it's kind of just continued from the SARS thing but people mostly wear them now because of pollution or if they're ill themselves to stop spreading it to other people - rather than wearing it because they're afraid of catching something from someone else. 

I guess if they do it at home and then go somewhere for work / holiday they just carry on with it. 

Reminds me of when a shit load of Japanese people went to one of the recent Bangface weekenders and were loading up on booze in Asda wearing those face masks. It made the local news with people suggesting there it was terrorism of some kind of outbreak. 
https://www.otsnews.co.uk/masked-shoppers-in-asda-create-public-alarm/

Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9691
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:39:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2019/01/11 15:58:05
1000 pages of petty grievances. Well done everyone
WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 5099
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:51:37 (permalink)
It's actually 3000 if you take into account that this is the 3rd MTTBY thread.
RAYZA
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 12:55:08 (permalink)
Seeing how fit your ex is looking on insta and realising how you fucked up
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 16049
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:01:33 (permalink)
Razor

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE[/tube]
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24923
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:03:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Joey Gunz 2019/01/11 13:08:40
Joey Gunz
Razor

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE[/tube]

You want to use the short version of the url to embed videos on here, it's a pain in the arse tbh.
http://youtu.be/XdofmoYcJNE

RAYZA
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:03:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby gentle kenneth 2019/01/12 03:04:00
It's just a ting, init
Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12707
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:04:05 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Flow Joe 2019/01/12 09:56:14
IMO sex is to do with what genitals you have. Gender is a social construct and is more about what society expects you to do and look like because of what gentials you have. 

I see masculinity and femininity as polar opposites, everyone is a mixture of the two and at any given point is existing somewhere on the continuum. You don't have to be female to be feminine and vice versa. Obviously, people should be able to wear and fancy who they want.

Then there are transsexuals who are unhappy with their biological make-up and want to change their genitals. Could we not argue that this is gender dysmorphia and treat it like a mental illness? Up until recently I'd always thought 'live and let live' but now I'm reading about kids in early adolescence being prepared for sex changes and don't think it's right. 

I'm not sure if I'm using the PC terms for this story so apologies, but a while back I had a trans girl (hilariously called Joanna) come to the yoga studio, who visually looked like a tall gangly guy with long hair in a dress. Usually I would direct newbies to their exact changing rooms by saying "the ladies are to the left" but I just mumbled "the changing rooms are that way". I don't know which one they went in, but no one complained. Could have been disastrous though, as the changing rooms are communal.

In conclusion, it's a minefield headfuck. 

RAYZA
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:05:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2019/01/11 15:58:39
I don't think anyone on here cares about not being PC lol
Booberella
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:08:00 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2019/01/14 13:00:24
Razor
I don't think anyone on here cares about not being PC lol

It was a dude with long hair all in leopard with a hairy chin and chest called Joanna. Cheers.
WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 5099
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:15:31 (permalink)
TBH none of this will matter in 100 years time, because we'll all be able to upload our brains into robot bodies made of smart clay that can change from being a man to a woman to a rhino to a chest of drawers at will. Gender won't be a social construct, it'll be an app.
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24923
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:17:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2019/01/14 13:00:38
...and you'll get charged microtransactions for using your genetalia no doubt.
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16172
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 13:29:08 (permalink)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6578647/Mothers-tears-14-year-old-murdered-cold-blood.html

Daily Mail back on their grind.
14 year old kid gets killed but they HAVE CONFIRMED he made ‘Gangland gun sign’, held some money and the biggest crime... pictured once with Anthony Joshua.

So fuck him.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5409
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 14:10:04 (permalink)
metzie
IMO sex is to do with what genitals you have. Gender is a social construct and is more about what society expects you to do and look like because of what gentials you have. 

Yeah this is the starting point of the whole debate that plenty of people don't differentiate. Sex is biology - whether you've got a dong or a snizz. Gender is not concrete and can be more subjective, but that's why there are legit concerns that it can be abused by a very small number of people.

RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 14:14:59 (permalink)
The real question is are traps ghey?
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6443
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 15:18:29 (permalink)
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3491
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 15:34:17 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11909
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 17:38:02 (permalink)
Is that your favourite one
Daniel Snakeman
  • Total Posts : 32193
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 17:47:49 (permalink)
Snizz lol
KnuckleHead
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 19:03:01 (permalink)
My mate said he’d probably take a handjob off one lol

Then got into the dilemma..

For £2 Million cash.

There’s a gloryhole,
you put your dick in,
you get your dick sucked BUT.... you can’t see who’s doing it
.........2 months later you receive an email, the attachment is a pic of the person who sucked you off?
Only you and that person know it happened..
(It will def be a Human & they will be 18+)

Would you?
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16982
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 19:11:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Syzlack_24 2019/01/11 19:25:37
I would take 10 cocks for £2 million
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2944
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 19:16:49 (permalink)
DJModus
dazdsb
SW14
Tourists in SARS masks.

Imagine being that OCD.

Reminds me of when a shit load of Japanese people went to one of the recent Bangface weekenders and were loading up on booze in Asda wearing those face masks. It made the local news with people suggesting there it was terrorism of some kind of outbreak. 
https://www.otsnews.co.uk/masked-shoppers-in-asda-create-public-alarm/

Igor sounds the most racist man ever
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9691
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 19:43:07 (permalink)
KNUCKLES

For £2 Million cash.

There’s a gloryhole,
you put your dick in,
.........2 months later you receive an email, the attachment is a pic of the person who sucked you off?

Would you?

Anyone who wouldn't get a mystery suckjob for £2 mil is a massive nonce grass imo
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11909
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 19:46:59 (permalink)
Syzlack_23
KNUCKLES

For £2 Million cash.

There’s a gloryhole,
you put your dick in,

Would you?

Anyone who wouldn't get a mystery suckjob for £2 mil is a massive nonce grass imo

Would you suck an sti free mystery dick for £2,000,000?
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18803
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 20:12:24 (permalink)
metzie

I see masculinity and femininity as polar opposites, everyone is a mixture of the two and at any given point is existing somewhere on the continuum. You don't have to be female to be feminine and vice versa. Obviously, people should be able to wear and fancy who they want.

Then there are transsexuals who are unhappy with their biological make-up and want to change their genitals. Could we not argue that this is gender dysmorphia and treat it like a mental illness? Up until recently I'd always thought 'live and let live' but now I'm reading about kids in early adolescence being prepared for sex changes and don't think it's right. 

I'm not sure if I'm using the PC terms for this story so apologies, but a while back I had a trans girl (hilariously called Joanna) come to the yoga studio, who visually looked like a tall gangly guy with long hair in a dress. Usually I would direct newbies to their exact changing rooms by saying "the ladies are to the left" but I just mumbled "the changing rooms are that way". I don't know which one they went in, but no one complained. Could have been disastrous though, as the changing rooms are communal.

In conclusion, it's a minefield headfuck. 

Exactly this.

I don't think the toilets thing is really that much of an issue. In the vast majority of cases most women won't mind if there's a bloke in a dress in the toilets - as a massive generalisation most women are more comfortable with men in drag than men are.

With sport, for me it's fairly simple too - if you're either born a man or have been pumped full of strength enhancing steroids/hormones, you should fight / compete with men. As above it's the state's fault in that case. But that's a man, maaan.

WiffleBat
smart clay

FIT
post edited by darkmatter - 2019/01/11 20:14:24

KnuckleHead
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 20:36:29 (permalink)
Syzlack_23
KNUCKLES

For £2 Million cash.

There’s a gloryhole,
you put your dick in,

Would you?

“Where’s the hole!?”

It could be a family member (if your really lucky)
Booberella
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 20:42:37 (permalink)
darkmatter

I don't think the toilets thing is really that much of an issue. In the vast majority of cases most women won't mind if there's a bloke in a dress in the toilets - as a massive generalisation most women are more comfortable with men in drag than men are.

Sorry, I should have clarified. The changing rooms are communal so everyone showers together...
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5670
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2019/01/11 20:46:42 (permalink)
Guys in female prisons just because they 'self identify' as a woman. One case I came across <Kenneth.jpg> the judge actually said something like '...the female defendant took out her penis which was in state of arousal...' Suffice it to say the guy then went on to rape a load of women in prison... That is the power political correctness has on our institutions 

post edited by Goodone - 2019/01/11 20:57:40
Page: << < ..9969979989991000.. > >> Showing page 1000 of 1002
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0