AnsweredHot![FAQ]FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION

Page: << < ..986987988989990.. > >> Showing page 988 of 995
Author
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41116
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:04:22 (permalink)
Don’t forget Rix got done for noncing up some tart too.

Law
  • Total Posts : 63424
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:05:00 (permalink)
fonik
not sure if theyre trolling him or not tbh, but those stats speak for themselves. 

That figure isnt bad for a winger in one of Europe's top leagues. It's just nowhere near elite level is it!
fonik
  • Total Posts : 3674
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:05:50 (permalink)
allardyce: 'he's a goal threat'

LOL. hes a 1/4 goal threat.

he wanted to play up the middle as well hahaha. think he really believes hes the new henry or something

happy to see the back of him, hes sat on someting ludicrous like 120k a week iirc. waste of money and a squad number.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19586
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:05:51 (permalink)
tbf he has been stuck out on the wing for most of his career. still shit tho

theon wallcott amirite?

no
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1257
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:06:49 (permalink)
Law
fonik
not sure if theyre trolling him or not tbh, but those stats speak for themselves. 

That figure isnt bad for a winger in one of Europe's top leagues. It's just nowhere near elite level is it!

He was always just a shit Aaron Lennon
Law
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:08:34 (permalink)
Domino
I remember being shot down on here in 2006 when I presented the fact that he was a gutless, sprinter with no brain. 

Likewise. I remember Noc going after me quite a lot of using the "no football brain" chestnut. It's fucking true though. Look at what he does on the ball compared to say Sanchez or Kane, or even Rooney - his "footballing intelligence" is amazing, it comes completely naturally to those guys. They think faster, they have better reflexes, almost muscle memory for control and picking passes. They think moves ahead and see players in space that others dont, anticipate things better. etc

Walcott is just another in a long line of athletic headless chickens this country produces.
fonik
  • Total Posts : 3674
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:13:17 (permalink)
walcott is the embodiment of everyting that is wrong with top level football these days. given far too much far too young, and for what? potential? fucking joke

swear i read someting recently about some 16-17yr old portuguese kiddy at man utd thats just been handed 17k a week or someting to keep him at the club, and he's not even played a 1st team game yet. a million pounds a year, for what?! he doesnt even need to try anymore, he set for life, what incentive is there?

utter piss take. tv money has completely ruined everything

/rant

sorry getting quite worked up.
Majik
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:46:14 (permalink)
Other allegations include that Rix or Williams called him a “darkie”, a “nignog”, a “black bastard”, a “wog”, “midnight”, “jigaboo” and various other insults. The player also alleges he was told by Williams to “fuck off back to Africa” and “sell drugs or rob old grannies”. Williams is not accused of any physical assaults but would allegedly punish the player by telling him to “go and clean my office, Richard Pryor – shine my shoes like a good wog” or “pick up your lip, it’s dragging on the floor”.

😂😂😂

mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 1923
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:48:59 (permalink)
fonik
walcott is the embodiment of everyting that is wrong with top level football these days. given far too much far too young, and for what? potential? fucking joke

swear i read someting recently about some 16-17yr old portuguese kiddy at man utd thats just been handed 17k a week or someting to keep him at the club, and he's not even played a 1st team game yet. a million pounds a year, for what?! he doesnt even need to try anymore, he set for life, what incentive is there?

/rant

Adarabioyo? He's at City. On 25k a week. 7 first team appearances. None in the league.

Soon to be seen stinking it up in the championship.

Walcott never moved on from his school trip to the World Cup. Another Arsenal player who loves the smell of his own farts.
Mighty Wighty
  • Total Posts : 6941
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:57:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Noc 2018/01/14 11:58:32
Majik
Don’t forget Rix got done for noncing up some tart too.

If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19800
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:59:34 (permalink)
Majik
Other allegations include that Rix or Williams called him a “darkie”, a “nignog”, a “black bastard”, a “wog”, “midnight”, “jigaboo” and various other insults. The player also alleges he was told by Williams to “fuck off back to Africa” and “sell drugs or rob old grannies”. Williams is not accused of any physical assaults but would allegedly punish the player by telling him to “go and clean my office, Richard Pryor – shine my shoes like a good wog” or “pick up your lip, it’s dragging on the floor”.

😂😂😂

fucking hell 
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19800
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 15:59:34 (permalink)
Majik

😂😂😂

fucking hell 
badder2
  • Total Posts : 1977
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 16:21:39 (permalink)
Majik

😂😂😂

MF182
  • Total Posts : 6025
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 17:39:25 (permalink)
Amazing a convicted nonce can come straight out of prison into a managerial job working at Chelsea.

Mario Jardel
  • Total Posts : 1429
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 17:45:01 (permalink)
mouse
fonik

/rant

Adarabioyo? He's at City. On 25k a week. 7 first team appearances. None in the league. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253633/Man-City-footballer-20-25k-week-buys-market-2-25m-home.html
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19586
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 18:19:44 (permalink)
In a follow-up legal letter to Chelsea, another alleged incident refers to the teenager asking Rix to stop making his sister feeling uncomfortable by making what were, in the player’s view, suggestive remarks. Rix allegedly went red with anger and replied: “I will do whatever I want and if I fancy a bit of black I guarantee her black arse will get it,” and then punched him in the scrotum. “Our client fell to the floor in excruciating pain and Rix walked off laughing while looking over his shoulder.”

Just lovely

no
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3134
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/12 20:30:43 (permalink)
wiseacre
In a follow-up legal letter to Chelsea, another alleged incident refers to the teenager asking Rix to stop making his sister feeling uncomfortable by making what were, in the player’s view, suggestive remarks. Rix allegedly went red with anger and replied: “I will do whatever I want and if I fancy a bit of black I guarantee her black arse will get it,” and then punched him in the scrotum. “Our client fell to the floor in excruciating pain and Rix walked off laughing while looking over his shoulder.”

Trump would be proud of this behaviour.
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 5323
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:11:26 (permalink)
Happy with the point at Chelsea today, we were by far the better side, should have won it really.

Spurs making Everton their bitch atm.
Law
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:17:46 (permalink)
Spurs have been unreal. Son is utterly sick, so fun to watch. Dembele owned that whole midfield.
Everton looked alright for a while but they downed tools when the second went in. Tosun looked handy if thats any consolation.
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15198
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:19:53 (permalink)
Imagine being an Evertonian. I can't even compute how disappointing it must be
post edited by Will Mac - 2018/01/13 20:57:15
Law
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:20:59 (permalink)
That fourth is surely one of the goals of the season? Four one-touch passes. Bang.

Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15198
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:21:49 (permalink)
badder2
Majik

😂😂😂

Such a shame Jigaboo is racist because it's an excellent word
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 1923
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 19:24:22 (permalink)
What a fucking bargain Son has been. £18m. He was excellent today, always looked a threat and pressing like a mad man in the 89th min at 4-0 up, lol.
post edited by mouse - 2018/01/13 19:27:38
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 92351
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 21:46:37 (permalink)
Since i said we won't get in the playoffs we've won 3, lost 0, scored 7, conceded 0. I may have spoken too soon.
Nazoreth
  • Total Posts : 1427
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 22:51:08 (permalink)
Bruce out!
Majik
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 23:33:49 (permalink)
Razor
Since i said we won't get in the playoffs we've won 3, lost 0, scored 7, conceded 0. I may have spoken too soon.

You’re not a great team to watch though, lots of time wasting and content to sit on a one goal lead.

Results look decent but you’ve spent a lot of money.

RAYZA
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/13 23:57:40 (permalink)
thought we played pretty well up until about 70 minutes then we decided to just sit deep and hang onto the lead which seemed unnecessary. Grealish impressed me today, looked like a Premier League player. We should play better football with the players we have but i doubt that will ever happen with Bruce in charge. Forest were pretty awful though, when the stat popped on screen that we've not lost after going 1-0 up and Forest haven't won after going 1-0 down the game seemed pretty much over lol.
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 7816
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/14 00:25:11 (permalink)
First Villa game i watched for a while from beginning to end. 
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3007
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/14 02:40:55 (permalink)
badder2
@rudiger 

Looks like you boys are getting walcott - thoughts? 

Hes still only 28 - seems like hes been around forever 

Ill be sick if we get that beaut
RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2018/01/14 03:20:23 (permalink)
What's up with Woy? He wasn't looking too healthy on motd
Page: << < ..986987988989990.. > >> Showing page 988 of 995
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0