AnsweredHot![FAQ]FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION

Page: << < ..971972973974975.. > >> Showing page 971 of 1177
Author
Travs
  • Total Posts : 478
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 12:40:24 (permalink)
Couple of decent games in the UEFA Cup... Dortmund vs Atalanta. Napoli vs RB Leipzig. AEK Athens vs Dynamo Kiev

Arguably more interesting than the champions league. Some real tough places to go (3 team from Moscow, both Belgrade teams, Astana, AEK Athens, Kiev), along with some real top teams (Arsenal, Napoli, Dortmund) and some teams on the up (Lyon, Lazio, Atalanta).

Hopefully Celtic get smashed.
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 7735
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 13:14:50 (permalink)
"some real top teams"

"arsenal"

hmm...
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 94993
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 14:10:55 (permalink)
frizzyd
Ascension
Barcelona isn't great, but rather that Chelsea got them than have to play PSG, again.

Good draws for all the other English teams.

Chelsea could only be drawn against PSG, Barca or Besiktas anyway, so at least it isn't PSG again.

Barca do not look as strong as usual this season - depending which Chelsea turn up, I could see Chelsea knocking them out.

Wut. Barca are sick this year and should run away with the league.
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25126
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 14:30:31 (permalink)
Razor
frizzyd
Ascension
Barcelona isn't great, but rather that Chelsea got them than have to play PSG, again.

Good draws for all the other English teams.

Chelsea could only be drawn against PSG, Barca or Besiktas anyway, so at least it isn't PSG again.

Barca do not look as strong as usual this season - depending which Chelsea turn up, I could see Chelsea knocking them out.

Wut. Barca are sick this year and should run away with the league.

Suarez by his standards has not been scoring at the same rate as last season

And in the Champions League they have not been as lethal as usual, sure they were unbeaten in at group with Juve but they didn't smash anyone up 5/6/7-0.

I'm not saying they are shit lol just IMHO they are not as sick as they were last season.
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1274
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 14:37:08 (permalink)
Barca have been pretty average but just keep clocking up points - Suarez has become a bit of a donkey and if you take away Messi their team is average. The reason they're so far ahead is due to Real Madrid having a meltdown.

They do have Dembele coming back though which should be a boost.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12374
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 15:40:06 (permalink)
I find it hard to believe that Suarez has turned into a donkey.

Haven't watched them enough tbh, need to make the most of watching Messi while he's in his prime.
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25126
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 15:55:07 (permalink)
Wouldn't go far as to say he's a Donkey but Suarez is not finding as much space as he was last season as defenders are only being pulled in different directions by Messi rather than Neymar and Messi.

And it is not like Rakitic or the other Suarez are exactly shit but Barca are not as effective going forward this season. When Dembele comes back it will probably change again and Suarez will bang in over 35 during the season!
RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 18:22:35 (permalink)
MalcolmTucker
Barca have been pretty average but just keep clocking up points - Suarez has become a bit of a donkey and if you take away Messi their team is average. The reason they're so far ahead is due to Real Madrid having a meltdown.

They do have Dembele coming back though which should be a boost.

Dis post lol

Sick goal from Suarez last night btw

23 unbeaten
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/12/11 18:24:22
RAYZA
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 18:35:52 (permalink)
  • The incident started when Mourinho responded to what he perceived to be over the top celebrations.
  • The row took place outside the visitors' dressing room, the door to which was open. It was noisy but lasted no more than two minutes.
  • A one-pint milk carton - which had been left in the City dressing room for tea and coffee - was thrown at Mourinho. The United manager did not get splattered but a member of his staff was.
  • After the row, the Portuguese went into the referees' room, which is opposite the visitors' dressing room, and then to the tunnel to do his post-match interviews.
  • Players from both sides were talking to each other normally after they had got changed.

confetti in the dressing room after winning a league match in December FFS
Law
  • Total Posts : 64226
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 19:02:58 (permalink)
Confetti is super bent but they have pretty much won the league now.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3472
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 19:04:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Will Mac 2017/12/11 21:55:35
That pic looks like a kebab shop staff xmas night out
WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 4964
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 19:54:35 (permalink)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BckJhXtjpM4/

Diego Maradona getting a terrible statue of him unveiled in India.
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8514
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 20:00:07 (permalink)
lol
gotta love bad statues.
RAYZA
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 20:17:24 (permalink)
Fuck sake lol
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 20:42:25 (permalink)
WiffleBat

Even odder than the fact it looks like one of the krankies is why have they put it up? Its like a foreign sport no one likes here becoming popular in 30 years and us putting up a statue of someone good at the sport now. Odd
Law
  • Total Posts : 64226
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 21:25:22 (permalink)
WiffleBat

fucking lmao
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 21:36:55 (permalink)
Klopp making an absolute show of himself here at 2:10

http://www.dailypost.co.u...volved-heated-14021153
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15700
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 21:59:41 (permalink)
Rudiger01

Your fans made a show of themselves on Sunday mate. You'd think you had won the league when you got that corner. Embarrassing small club mentality.

"MERRY CHRIST-MAS.... EV-ER-TON"

I cringed so much my toes nearly flew out of the living room window
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:08:14 (permalink)
willfunk
Rudiger01

Your fans made a show of themselves on Sunday mate. You'd think you had won the league when you got that corner. Embarrassing small club mentality.

Dont be bitter buddy. Weve been shite all season and letting in goals for fun. I think its a fair celebration. Your anger should be with Das Beaut for him trying to be clever with his team selection and that clown Lovren.

I fully expected a total hammering. We have gone to there with far better teams in far better form and had good hidings. Im happy with the result and this time next year that will be all people remember, the result. That and Klopps weirdness

post edited by Rudiger01 - 2017/12/11 22:11:07
SW14
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:10:31 (permalink)
willfunk
Rudiger01

That was a good chant, that.
RAYZA
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:18:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Will Mac 2017/12/11 22:32:32
Rudiger01

was getting would up listening to them say it was 100% a penalty on MOTD, no way was is a penalty, if it was then we have officially banned any contact at all
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7217
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:29:59 (permalink)

Well, that was pointless
Will Mac
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:31:58 (permalink)
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01

Dont be bitter buddy. Weve been shite all season and letting in goals for fun. I think its a fair celebration. Your anger should be with Das Beaut for him trying to be clever with his team selection and that clown Lovren.

I fully expected a total hammering. We have gone to there with far better teams in far better form and had good hidings. Im happy with the result and this time next year that will be all people remember, the result. That and Klopps weirdness

You lot always like plucking that one out. We'd had a shit run of form and Klopp wanted to show our travelling supporters they were appreciated, that's about it.

That result was entirely Klopps fault I agree with you on that. He took an unnecessary gamble with the team selection and it didn't pay off. I'm not bitter towards Everton, I am disappointed with him for making those choices. I'm not even pissed off at Lovren because I don't think it was a penalty.

The Dvd's been on sale in the Precinct all day mate, 3 hours of Rooneys pen and that corner. Bonus footage of Fat LOL listening to a Spotify play list of different types of gravy being poured with that Bluetooth headphone in.
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:33:41 (permalink)
Razor
Rudiger01

was getting would up listening to them say it was 100% a penalty on MOTD, no way was is a penalty, if it was then we have officially banned any contact at all

If im honest i thought it was one of those shit ones were you see them given and not given and pretty weak but theres but it looks nailed on here

Check out @robbo_lucy’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/robbo...39897379028914176?s=09
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:34:54 (permalink)
willfunk
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01

You lot always like plucking that one out. We'd had a shit run of form and Klopp wanted to show our travelling supporters they were appreciated, that's about it.

That result was entirely Klopps fault I agree with you on that. He took an unnecessary gamble with the team selection and it didn't pay off. I'm not bitter towards Everton, I am disappointed with him for making those choices. I'm not even pissed off at Lovren because I don't think it was a penalty.

The Dvd's been on sale in the Precinct all day mate, 3 hours of Rooneys pen and that corner. Bonus footage of Fat LOL listening to a Spotify play list of different types of gravy being poured with that Bluetooth headphone in.

Fucking hell will. Your jimmys have been well and truely rustled. Where is the funk?
Will Mac
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:39:07 (permalink)
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01

Fucking hell will. Your jimmys have been well and truely rustled. Where is the funk?

Nah I'm sound today. I wasn't yesterday at all though I'll be honest with you 😂
SW14
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:41:09 (permalink)
There we go. The friendly derby is back.
Rudiger01
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:42:03 (permalink)
Merseypride merseypride merseypride
Will Mac
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:47:45 (permalink)
MERRY CHRIST-MAS..... MER-SEY-SIDE
SW14
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/12/11 22:50:08 (permalink)
As if you didn't sit next to each other at the match.
Page: << < ..971972973974975.. > >> Showing page 971 of 1177
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0