AnsweredHot![FAQ]FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION

Page: << < ..931932933934935.. > >> Showing page 934 of 940
Author
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 5836
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/09/30 16:51:34 (permalink)
Why has the team been announced so early?.
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 1803
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/09/30 19:41:16 (permalink)
Spurs have scored 25 and conceded 4 in their last 6 away games. 

Just need to stop being fucking shit at Wembley, really has fucked any chance we had of winning the league. 
Shiverman
  • Total Posts : 11084
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/09/30 20:04:45 (permalink)
Neymars freekick
https://streamable.com/mf8h4

Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 20900
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/01 06:27:00 (permalink)
Sick free kick. No real run up or backlift.. Never get how they can generate so much power in a free kick using that technique.

Still a little cunt though.
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14881
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/01 13:43:31 (permalink)
Comical scenes at Goodison right now. Adoring the Koemann
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7519
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/01 13:59:04 (permalink)
Duderonomy
Just looked at the teamsheet for Arse vs Brighton. Wenger is a fucking muppet:

Kos/Mustafi/Monreal
Bellerin/Xhaka/Elneny/Klashnikov
Ramsey/Lacca/Alexis

5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders against fucking Brighton who will defend deep, and Ozil, Wilshire & Iwobi all on the bench? Wenger is just being a fucking twat.

HI

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2826
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/01 16:17:43 (permalink)
Fake news
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24708
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 12:28:09 (permalink)
Pretty much the only thing football related which has made me smile this season: https://youtu.be/qDRVyne2HDk
Law
  • Total Posts : 62888
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 12:34:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Travis Daveley 2017/10/03 17:02:26
I need to say in here what a fucking annoying prick Jim White is. The most sycophantic namedropping spastic going.

It's impossible for any news story to break, anyone to be interviewed, or anything happening on air at all... which he cant turn into an anecdote about how he's best mates with figure in question. CUNT.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2604
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 17:02:04 (permalink)
willfunk
Comical scenes at Goodison right now. Adoring the Koemann

This is going to carry on until January. I cant see how he can change the tactics. We only have the players to play a 3 6 1 formation
Captain Diabetes
  • Total Posts : 1286
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 17:03:33 (permalink)
Law
I need to say in here what a fucking annoying prick Jim White is. The most sycophantic namedropping spastic going.

It's impossible for any news story to break, anyone to be interviewed, or anything happening on air at all... which he cant turn into an anecdote about how he's best mates with figure in question. CUNT.

and the fucking shouting
Rudiger01
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 17:33:59 (permalink)
Law

"........I was on the blower to my pal Farhad and he was saying about our mate Ronald....."

Wanker.
Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1300
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/03 17:41:14 (permalink)
Slappy Kincaid
Law

and the fucking shouting

his hyperbolic energy and tone of voice about mundane things has made it unwatchable. I wanna chill and watch some sports news. even the music is some rip off emotional requiem for a dreamesque riddim completely out of frequency with the days happenings  
Law
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 10:36:37 (permalink)
I hear him on talksport most days as he's on before H&J (who I like). I just always end up listening to 15 mins of the cunt with that dreary sad fart of a man Danny Murphy.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90983
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 10:48:22 (permalink)
Law

He is the worst. The biggest batty kisser to ever walk the worth.
Hector Savage
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 11:53:11 (permalink)
No idea why anyone would listen to talk sport when there are ample high quality football podcasts around.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90983
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 11:56:39 (permalink)
I'm sure you can imagine a scenario or two where that wouldn't be convenient. There's some good shows on Talksport anyway. I've no idea why anyone would listen to to a random football podcast instead of The Two Mikes.
Hector Savage
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 12:12:04 (permalink)
Seen.

Tbf talk sport is useful at times. I just much much prefer the podcasts. Football weekly has been surprisingly good since Jimbo left.
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1116
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 12:16:31 (permalink)
MaxPower
Seen.

Tbf talk sport is useful at times. I just much much prefer the podcasts. Football weekly has been surprisingly good since Jimbo left.

I haven't listened to it since he left. I assumed it would just be the Max and Barry show and be extremely painful to listen to.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4394
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 12:21:05 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
MaxPower
Seen.

I haven't listened to it since he left. I assumed it would just be the Max and Barry show and be extremely painful to listen to.

It's not as good, that's for sure. It's still good though. I've always liked Max and Barry though. 

Interesting insight from Sid on the whole Barcelona situation right now on the latest pod. Barca playing to an empty stadium and apparently you can hear the players shouting "Leo!" etc which sounds quite surreal. 
Hector Savage
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 12:30:33 (permalink)
Last Thursdays football weekly extraaaaa with American Ted the stat man was really good.

Also, Josh Widdicombe on the Totally show was surprisingly decent.
Law
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 12:57:05 (permalink)
Max and Barry are alright. I've always liked Max Rushden though. Some good bits on  that show.
Who is the nicest footballer. How many toilets does X footballer have. Which footballer smells the best etc lol
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4265
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 14:46:21 (permalink)
Razor
There's some good shows on Talksport anyway.

Fully agree. There seems to be a lot of people that hate the whole station but some of the shows are really entertaining. Jim White's isn't one of them however.
Law
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 14:52:53 (permalink)
dreamworld
Fully agree. There seems to be a lot of people that hate the whole station but some of the shows are really entertaining. 

Mainly because of two or three shows.
Durham on drive is the main offender. Brazil is a cock most of the times on the breakfast show too. And of course Jim ME ME ME White.

Durham's entire job is to rustle the jimmies of pond-life to get them to call though, which he does it quite well tbf.

Just listen to the Two Mikes and H&J. Best shows by a mile.
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1116
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 15:17:11 (permalink)
Every time I see a picture of Alan Brazil I wonder how he is still alive!
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6819
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 15:24:30 (permalink)
football ramble is decent. i used to work with the two of the lads who do it... good eggs
Rudiger01
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 17:12:51 (permalink)
Law
dreamworld
Fully agree. There seems to be a lot of people that hate the whole station but some of the shows are really entertaining. 

Mainly because of two or three shows.
Durham on drive is the main offender. Brazil is a cock most of the times on the breakfast show too. And of course Jim ME ME ME White.

Durham's entire job is to rustle the jimmies of pond-life to get them to call though, which he does it quite well tbf.

Just listen to the Two Mikes and H&J. Best shows by a mile.

I fucking despised Durham when I first heard him and that village simpleton Gough but they have grown on me to be fair. He's only on a wind up

AD - That Andros Townsend is awful. Whats he doing even being considered for England?
Caller - Well said Adrian, hes terrible.
AD - What? He would walk into any side in England

Whats the appeal of the 2 mikes? They seem pretty popular but it just sounds like 2 old men talkig shite and insulting each other.

Original Nuttah
Every time I see a picture of Alan Brazil I wonder how he is still alive!

Every morning he sounds like he's on the verge of doing a SW14 and keeling over
Majik
  • Total Posts : 40882
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 18:20:06 (permalink)
Gough definitely isn't on a wind up, thick Barnsley twat, I hate him.

Durham is a G.

Parry is the greatest broadcaster alive.

James OD
  • Total Posts : 12003
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 18:44:55 (permalink)
This England game had better be good. I know deep down it's going to be shit. Let's just hope that Walker dies and Kane doesn't get injured.

DrKevorkian
  • Total Posts : 1392
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/10/05 19:21:12 (permalink)
Football Weekly has been treading water for years and James Richardson's ever increasing levels of smarm just grates on me now. I know people at The Guardian were pretty pissed off at the way he fucked off last minute but I think it's the best thing that could've happened.

This interview with Iain Macintosh is just plain weird as well. http://uk.businessinsider.com/iain-macintosh-interview-totally-football-show-guardian-podcast-muddy-knees-media-2017-9

Second Captains is the best football and all round sports podcast IMO, then probably Football Ramble.

Athletico Minco isn't technically a football podcast but worth listening to for the Gangs of the EPL skits alone.
Page: << < ..931932933934935.. > >> Showing page 934 of 940
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0