AnsweredHot![FAQ]FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION

Page: << < ..776777778779780.. > >> Showing page 779 of 808
Author
Domino
  • Total Posts : 20602
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 10:50:54 (permalink)
They regularly stage epic, Braveheart style, 300 strong, caveman battles with one another..... 

Not really about stepping off the plane and getting caught up in that with your little wheelie luggage bag. I think I'll just watch it on telly
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18644
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 11:00:21 (permalink)
Law
South African and Brazilian governments didnt have supposed to links back to these madman either, with russian football officials / MPs giving them props on twitter lol

I like the way he suggests that 9 out of 10 people that go to watch football are just going for the ruckus. 

rob future
  • Total Posts : 118
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 11:06:24 (permalink)
I think Wenger will have one last season, but will announce it'll be his last at Arsenal.

But his stubborness is such that he could equally announce he's signing a new 3 year deal
badder2
  • Total Posts : 1525
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 11:16:42 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Law
South African and Brazilian governments didnt have supposed to links back to these madman either, with russian football officials / MPs giving them props on twitter lol

I like the way he suggests that 9 out of 10 people that go to watch football are just going for the ruckus. 

To be fair in that part of the world they are. My brother lived in budapest for a year and when he suggested going to a match to his bird and friends was told that only hooligans actually go to football, no normal fans attend as you are more than likely to get brucked the fuck up. 
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 888
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 11:23:49 (permalink)
badder2
gutlessrhyme
Law

To be fair in that part of the world they are. My brother lived in budapest for a year and when he suggested going to a match to his bird and friends was told that only hooligans actually go to football, no normal fans attend as you are more than likely to get brucked the fuck up. 

I lived there for a bit and the one local I spoke to about football said he was a fan of the English 'because of hooligan' and only went for the fights. That said I doubt it's that bad there compared to Russia, fuck going to the WC.
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2132
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 11:57:12 (permalink)
Russian Ultras smashed all comers at the Euros. So many English 'ardmen running for cover.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88380
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 12:06:33 (permalink)
You're blatantly a complete fassy yourself
badder2
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 12:26:42 (permalink)
Razor

Whiskey_Bill
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 12:50:59 (permalink)

RAYZA
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 13:00:06 (permalink)
Well done. Really good one. You got me!
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7133
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 13:04:40 (permalink)
badder2
Razor

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
MaxPower
  • Total Posts : 2245
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 13:09:20 (permalink)
The 'forum elite' could clearly take the Russian Ultras in a fight.

Rayzer could use his controller crushing claw strength. Lrrr his rapier wit etc...
Whiskey_Bill
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 13:19:07 (permalink)
Get in, David Doughty from Thame!
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 8723
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 13:40:02 (permalink)
badder2
gutlessrhyme
Law

Went to football there and it was a lovely day out tbh
badder2
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:05:25 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
badder2
gutlessrhyme
Law

You double hard bastard you 
SW14
  • Total Posts : 7523
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:23:07 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Russian Ultras smashed all comers at the Euros. So many English 'ardmen running for cover.

They don't have journalists following their every move and thousands of fans banned from going. 
Whiskey_Bill
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:30:26 (permalink)
True, they would get mopped off the pavement if they came to England. They are far more organized though. They travel in the hundreds where most of yours abroad now are in loose-knit packs of dozens that drink too much to be effective.
McGarnagall
  • Total Posts : 883
Re: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:48:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RAYZA 2017/02/17 15:14:47
MaxPower

Rayzer could use his controller crushing claw strength. Lrrr his rapier wit etc...

youve always got your imaginary boxer mate of course
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8542
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:54:18 (permalink)
Buying in some moneyball hooligans is the only way England's going to compete with them lot.

#NQAT
mouse
  • Total Posts : 1570
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 14:57:57 (permalink)
Sheriff Lobo
Wenger In????????????
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39001868

I think most gooners have presumed that he will retire or take an "out to pasture" job in the US or China when he finally leaves.

Would lol if he went to barca and won the CL In his first season.
post edited by mouse - 2017/02/17 14:59:08
RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 15:15:48 (permalink)
That would be great and it's not far fetched as Barca could well be looking for a new manager
Law
  • Total Posts : 61639
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 15:20:31 (permalink)
Wenger could do a job at Barca for a couple of years whilst they find the a new Pep. He'd keep things ticking over in the style they're accustomed to. 

I would die if that happened.
post edited by Law - 2017/02/17 15:32:57
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2270
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 15:22:37 (permalink)
Beaten by Sutton Utd, sacked, then straight in at Barca. (I imploded while writing this)
badder2
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 15:45:52 (permalink)
Well he certainly wouldn't be short of offers from clubs on the continent. PSG,Barca etc will all be monitoring his situation.

RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 15:47:34 (permalink)
I would love it if he went and won the league somewhere else while Arsenal have a Moyesie style collapse. I've always found Wenger to be far more likeable than the typical Arsenal fan.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18644
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 16:15:23 (permalink)
Wenger at Barca!? Really!? I'd eat my hat

JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 8723
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 18:13:45 (permalink)
If arsenal got relegated half their fanbase would be wearing Chelsea shirts the next day
MF182
  • Total Posts : 5638
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 20:42:08 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
If arsenal got relegated half their fanbase would be wearing Chelsea shirts the next day

Travs
  • Total Posts : 209
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/17 21:16:30 (permalink)
badder2
JUDGEDREDD
badder2
gutlessrhyme
Law

You double hard bastard you 

Most of the Hungarian ultras/hooligans are in boycott due to restrictions imposed on them by the fa/authorities/government... Whether it was like that a few years back I'm not sure.

Same in Turkey, teams like Galatasary and Fenerbache getting low crowds due to disputes between the hardcore fans (which in Turkey is a large proportion) and the authorities, and a lot of them are following their youth teams, basketball teams, etc.

Whether the Russians would get there arses kicked in England, well that's debatable. I think the chaos in France was because of two things...

1) European fans aren't quite so able to differentiate between 'real' English hooligans, and the wannabes, so they just clatter everything that moves.
2) English fans go to places like Marseille and think they can get away with acting like they do at home.

The mighty CCFC are in the Johnsons Paint Trophy (or whatever it's now called), so will be my first time at Wembley with my club. We have an allocation of 40000 and I think we'll come pretty close to selling it out, such is the lack of success we've had. Then two weeks later the Milan derby. Funnily enough, I'm looking forward to Milan a lot more....
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8542
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2017/02/18 14:30:04 (permalink)
Page: << < ..776777778779780.. > >> Showing page 779 of 808
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0