AnsweredHot![FAQ]FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION

Page: << < ..12611262126312641265.. > >> Showing page 1265 of 1268
Author
Patterman
  • Total Posts : 1791
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 15:26:33 (permalink)
We’ve really gone off the boil recently. Chelsea will be 6 points clear of us and Utd could be Level tomorrow. Not looking good for 4th.
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2383
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 15:43:58 (permalink)
Poch said Bielsa would do it all the time in Argentina. Fairly standard practice out there aparantly.

Looking forward to seeing Bielsa vs Poch (prob at utd) next season.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11902
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 15:53:05 (permalink)
Didn't he say he wants a 20 year contract at spurs? I vote yes tbh, he's actually fantastic and I love him
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1741
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 16:01:53 (permalink)
All the outrage has made me laugh. Lampard didn't give a fuck when Mourinho hid in a laundry basket to give a teamtalk when he was banned.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 97477
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 16:44:05 (permalink)
Well we've gone to total shite very quickly, Smith won't make it to the end of the season at this rate
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 16096
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 16:54:39 (permalink)
Every decision has gone our way today. Brighton got absolutely nothing lol

No wonder everyone hates us
Rudeboysy
  • Total Posts : 2991
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 17:54:10 (permalink)
Lots of talk about Puel getting sacked. Leicester are in 8th?!?!
  • Total Posts : 6733
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 18:21:51 (permalink)
if we sack Puel I'm fucking done with football.

brain-dead fans calling for his head haven't got a fucking clue what they're talking about

shifting out old / dead wood, youngest squad in the league, recent fucking helicopter tragedy, completely transforming / overhauling our play style, recently beating man city & chelsea and sitting in 8th regardless.

the man deserves a fucking medal, not sacking. 
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1741
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 18:29:18 (permalink)
Southampton fans didn't like him even though he finished around 8th with them. Bad decision to let him go considering whats happened to them since. Do you think because he doesn't come over as the most charismatic person that it turns fans against him? I can't see why Saints let him go or why you lot would want him to go.
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41898
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 18:32:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 21 21 2019/01/12 18:45:31
Modern football fans are the absolute worst.

Want everything now and just new drama constantly.

Twitter is the pits.

• Total Posts : 6733
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 18:49:06 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
Southampton fans didn't like him even though he finished around 8th with them. Bad decision to let him go considering whats happened to them since. Do you think because he doesn't come over as the most charismatic person that it turns fans against him? I can't see why Saints let him go or why you lot would want him to go.

He's just a sensible, reasonably quiet French guy who speaks a reasonable level of English. We've got fans who act like you can't understand a word he says and say shit like 'how can he inspire the players if they can't understand him' but it's just them being fucking thick xenophobic cunts.

Honestly, I swear some of them would rather have someone like Holloway back in charge seal-clapping and making funnies to the media every week even if we ended up in League Two.

I absolutely dispair. Maj is spot on - everyone wants this instant-gratification and patience doesn't exist any more. That's the world we live in now, where the idiots shout loudest and unfortunately everyone panders to it. We're fucked.
Patterman
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 19:31:46 (permalink)
This is what I meant when I said I don’t love football the way I use to. The media and fans really are pathetic. Everyone expects way too much for their club and the media sensationalise the littlest thing and morons lap it up.
post edited by Patterman - 2019/01/12 19:32:47
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41898
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/12 23:00:02 (permalink)
It’s the hypocrisy and lack of self sufficiency that gets me.

People all too quick to post their opinion without taking a few minutes to read up on the facts, thus making themselves appear like idiots but they’re ignorantly blissful in doing so, I don’t get it.

Our manager left us by mutual consent but a load of mongs are claiming the club sacked him and that our loss today was down to that. Loads of respected journalists have stated he asked to leave, the owner wanted him to stay but they parted ways. As that doesn’t suit their agenda of moaning about anything and everything they overlook that.

Pisses me off, I hardly tweet because it’s a rabbit hole and I’ll end up perpetually arguing, this place is enough for that lol.

JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 13:49:12 (permalink)
soulfocus
  • Total Posts : 2911
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 13:55:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2019/01/14 11:29:41
Football Twitter.com is the worst. So much cringe across the board.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16976
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 14:21:15 (permalink)
Lol. “Spend your own money Rafa!”
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2383
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 18:16:12 (permalink)
de Gea taking the piss. Everything with his feet as well.
Rudeboysy
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 18:25:08 (permalink)
Even first half, battered them second. Just one of those games
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 5293
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 18:39:17 (permalink)
Kane injured?
spils
  • Total Posts : 15136
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 19:03:08 (permalink)
Kane missing, in another big game. 

Patterman
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 19:46:45 (permalink)
spils
Kane missing, in another big game. 

This isn’t a rivalry thing but I do think Kane in overhyped. He’s good, but is limited. No way will real or barca go for him.
RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 20:19:14 (permalink)
Real would love to have him
Patterman
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 20:26:22 (permalink)
I just don’t see it. Bale was twice the player, also Modric. Kane is good but not up at that level.
RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 20:33:24 (permalink)
List some better strikers who are playing right now
Patterman
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 20:46:18 (permalink)
Can’t really name any better but it’s a weird position now. Salah and Hazard are will be much more appealing than Kane. For tre record, I don’t think Kane is that bad, I just think the English media have hyped him. He’s good, but doesn’t win many big games by himself.
spils
  • Total Posts : 15136
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 21:27:32 (permalink)
Patterman
This isn’t a rivalry thing but I do think Kane in overhyped. He’s good, but is limited. No way will real or barca go for him.

I like Kane. Seems a good egg. Great role model if kids of today are looking at footballers and sports stars etc for people to lookup to.

But very hot against the fodder and cold against the big guns IMO. Great goal scorer and looks world class one week, but for some reason the big games come up and he fails to show up.

Beaten to the Golden Boot by a winger in his first season, last year. Very over hyped. I could see him on the subs bench at Real, but he'd be lucky to get a ball boy role in the Nou Camp.

RAYZA
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 21:36:06 (permalink)
He would walk into the Real Madrid team and he's their number 1 target but can't afford him.
Rudeboysy
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 22:20:51 (permalink)
spils
Patterman

I like Kane. Seems a good egg. Great role model if kids of today are looking at footballers and sports stars etc for people to lookup to.

But very hot against the fodder and cold against the big guns IMO. Great goal scorer and looks world class one week, but for some reason the big games come up and he fails to show up.

Beaten to the Golden Boot by a winger in his first season, last year. Very over hyped. I could see him on the subs bench at Real, but he'd be lucky to get a ball boy role in the Nou Camp.

Harry Kane has scored against every team in the premier league he’s faced in his career. Hardly a flat track bully. Scores from inside the box, outside the box, left foot, right foot, great header of the ball and also gets a bunch of assists.

Stats alone tell you he’s world class, and if you can’t see what else he contributes to the team then great, we will just keep him at spurs
GSV
  • Total Posts : 594
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/13 22:54:38 (permalink)
Patterman
Can’t really name any better

Lol.

I really don't see how anyone that actually watches him play could honestly doubt his ability, his distribution and hold up play is fantastic and his goalscoring record speaks for itself. If he played for your teams you would be dry fingering your ring pieces over him every weekend.
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: FOOTBALL TALK & SPECULATION 2019/01/14 03:46:50 (permalink)
GSV
Patterman
Can’t really name any better

Lol.

I really don't see how anyone that actually watches him play could honestly doubt his ability, his distribution and hold up play is fantastic and his goalscoring record speaks for itself. If he played for your teams you would be dry fingering your ring pieces over him every weekend.

It's just when seen through Arsenal coloured spectacles.

So basically Patterman is saying that he's good and there's no other strikers better than him in the world but he's also overhyped. GOTCHA
Page: << < ..12611262126312641265.. > >> Showing page 1265 of 1268
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0