Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..296297298299300.. > >> Showing page 299 of 302
Author
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15504
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/15 14:42:53 (permalink)
Jungle Dave

Superman to worm. 

This is excellent. I'm robbing this
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2655
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/16 20:42:57 (permalink)
Have some real feels at the moment feeling that what I do for work is now a Job to me
Bertie Bassett
  • Total Posts : 665
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 14:49:43 (permalink)
U WOT M8
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1431
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 15:00:51 (permalink)
I also work at my job
Mr Sketch
  • Total Posts : 22229
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 15:47:55 (permalink)
Loam
I also work at my job

I think he means what started out as just work to earn money has now become his career?

Have you never seen the episode of friends where Chandler goes to career guidance as he hates his job as it was only meant to be a temp thing, does loads of tests only to find out that he's perfectly suited to the job he already has?

No? Just me then :D

http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/Mr_Sketch
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15330
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 16:49:28 (permalink)
Some people say to me they are envious of my life and the job I have and sometimes they are right, but at times I feel like I would rather be in an office on a regular 9-5 job like the majority of people I meet on the island. But then when I am in the DJ booth of Pacha sipping champagne with the Swedish House Mafia or talking to Eddie Halliwell on the terrace of Amnesia it makes me realise how lucky I am.
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30553
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 16:51:12 (permalink)
user21
U WOT M8

Not even you can be thick enough to not understand that.

Bertie Bassett
  • Total Posts : 665
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 16:58:41 (permalink)
Says the guy who can barely spell his own name
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9116
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 17:03:09 (permalink)
user21
Says the guy who can barely spell his own name

U WOT M8
OEM
  • Total Posts : 32950
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 18:24:00 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
Some people say to me they are envious of my life and the job I have and sometimes they are right, but at times I feel like I would rather be in an office on a regular 9-5 job like the majority of people I meet on the island. But then when I am in the DJ booth of Pacha sipping champagne with the Swedish House Mafia or talking to Eddie Halliwell on the terrace of Amnesia it makes me realise how lucky I am.

How in God's name did you remember that?

JAWA
  • Total Posts : 2637
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 18:46:04 (permalink)
KNUCKLES

Who said this lol.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15330
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 19:13:44 (permalink)
The Bouncer, and he’s talking about being a photographer/rave blogger or something

For further research; pls reference the BUMLICKING thread
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15504
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 19:14:54 (permalink)
Was this Menace?
JAWA
  • Total Posts : 2637
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/17 21:45:39 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
The Bouncer, and he’s talking about being a photographer/rave blogger or something

For further research; pls reference the BUMLICKING thread

Yeah I remember him...He wasn’t Menace tho.
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7869
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/18 07:21:12 (permalink)
Nothing wrong with a bit of base back in the day. That proper sticky stuff that you couldn't sniff so had to bomb.

MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6115
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 21:05:16 (permalink)
Found out a mate of mine passed away last night. Hit me right in the feels today. Can't get it off my mind.

Another one fallen to a mixture of uppers and downers
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 94259
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 21:11:23 (permalink)
sorry to hear that, don't suppose you know what he did? I feel like whenever something like that happens people should be told so they can avoid mixing the same things
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6115
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 21:26:25 (permalink)
I know Xanax was definitely involved and I'm presuming coke and alcohol too.
OEM
  • Total Posts : 32950
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 22:45:26 (permalink)
Sorry for your loss.

Xanax is a fucked up. Read a lot about it in the UK rising in popularity. Never touched it myself.

Xanax has every chance to become a epidemic like codeine is in the US, if news articles are anying to go by.

RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 22:46:59 (permalink)
it always seems to be involved when i hear about people dying, either that or valium. Luckily i've never felt the need for them.
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3203
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 22:51:59 (permalink)
You still using DHC on the regs? Had to jack it in, my tolerance is silly - feel fuck all off 180mg. Left a bit of a void tbh, drinking just ain't the one
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5369
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 22:53:53 (permalink)
Drinking with benzos = dancing with death. Rip.
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 22:58:55 (permalink)
Whowhere
You still using DHC on the regs? Had to jack it in, my tolerance is silly - feel fuck all off 180mg. Left a bit of a void tbh, drinking just ain't the one

Yeah but it doesn't really do anything now. I feel nothing off 500mg lol. Did you have withdrawals?
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 23:00:55 (permalink)
The only time i really feel it is if i did sniff the previous night and feel like shit, it definitely makes me feel good then. All it does is make me feel on a normal level so if i'm feeling fine anyway it's not noticeable. It's a shame really because for a while it was like a miracle drug that made me feel on top of the world with no negative side effects.
post edited by RAYZA - 2018/05/19 23:02:50
H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 23:41:49 (permalink)
Razor
Whowhere

Yeah but it doesn't really do anything now. I feel nothing off 500mg lol. Did you have withdrawals?

The first 7 days were tough, more because it had become a routine and you end up having those moments during the day where you absent mindedly catch your brain looking forward to getting home and feeling floaty before having to remind yourself that we're not doing that any more. 😑 Since then it's been easier, but I'm still struggling with the whole "not having something to look forward to" thing. Don't enjoy being off my nut these days but just something to take the edge off after a long day. Debating getting a 10 bag of weed and having literally 2 tokes of an evening time. Or kratom?! Drinking just ain't the one just can't be fucked with it, but full on full time sobriety can suck a dick
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5369
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/19 23:55:42 (permalink)
Post dick
H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/20 00:31:33 (permalink)
😂

That's your niche tho ICE
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23289
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/20 00:51:33 (permalink)
I've had a batch of  DHC in the last month or two.  It's really really nice but I just limit it to weekends.  I'm still getting on it to a minor extent most weekends.  That will have to change when the kid comes.

Might take more DHC.
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4273
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/20 02:25:27 (permalink)
Whowhere
Razor
Whowhere

The first 7 days were tough, more because it had become a routine and you end up having those moments during the day where you absent mindedly catch your brain looking forward to getting home and feeling floaty before having to remind yourself that we're not doing that any more. 😑 Since then it's been easier, but I'm still struggling with the whole "not having something to look forward to" thing. Don't enjoy being off my nut these days but just something to take the edge off after a long day. Debating getting a 10 bag of weed and having literally 2 tokes of an evening time. Or kratom?! Drinking just ain't the one just can't be fucked with it, but full on full time sobriety can suck a dick

Eckhart Tolle thinks that if it wasn't for the coping mechanism of drugs and alcohol, most of the human race would go insane due to being so unconscious.

4 months sober and I'm starting to see what he means. Last Sunday was feels central for me and it didn't involve any drink or drugs. A mixture of paranoia, anxiety and insomnia got the better of me and I booked a flight home two months into a potential 10 year stint working abroad in an absolute dream job. Back in the uk now and have a session booked with a psychiatrist Monday to get a full assessment. Paranoia is the worst and from what I understand very hard to treat. To be honest I haven't felt too bad this week all things being considered but I do keep getting these feelings of absolute dread in the pit of my stomach, I used to get it as a kid but have somehow managed to evade it again up until now. I've been doing online aa meetings this week which is helping to a degree, I seem to get something useful out of most of them but unsure whether I'll stick with it long term. Fuck knows what the future holds.  

I was reluctant to post this as it's clearly quite personal but mental health is hardly a taboo topic on here these days and hopefully someone else can relate in one way or another.  
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1431
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/05/20 07:00:24 (permalink)
Whowhere
Razor
Whowhere

Debating getting a 10 bag of weed and having literally 2 tokes of an evening time. Or kratom?!

Get both, you'll probably find kratom a bit subtle after caning DHC. A bit of green really enhances it's effects.
Page: << < ..296297298299300.. > >> Showing page 299 of 302
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0