Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 290 of 317
Author
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3738
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 17:49:03 (permalink)
Chang was lovely over there and yet we sell the utter piss version at Goodison
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13017
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 18:16:54 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
MellowHype
SW14
MellowHype
I think it was illegal but everywhere still did it. First time I went it wasn't a problem. The last time I went, no pharmacy would sell them. They would just say 'no have'.

I'd pop a Valium every time I woke up on those buses. And was probably back to sleep before it kicked in. Wake up at the destination with 4 or 5 floating around in your system, in a great mood.

Even on the islands? I remember pharmacies in Ko Phi Phi with a "happy menu" selling morphene and all sorts over the counter.

I think so mate. I never went to Phi Phi last time though JudgeDredd can you confirm?

Gonna try and fix some xans or a least vals when I land in koh tao, will update. Knocked back my beers after doing some stealth sneeze to mask the pffdshhh noise lol. Been smoking fags out the toilet window like my mumma did bitd, from what I read they don't care as long as you don't advertise, only 4 more hours on this cunt train then I can buy more rip off Chang at some shitty dark stop off

Rip off? From memory it’s practically free.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6301
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 18:19:01 (permalink)
Those random bus stop offs in the middle of nowhere are awful. The food looks like you are going to shit yourself on the bus 30 minutes after it leaves again. 

JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11352
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 18:27:38 (permalink)
Chang is pony and it's the mark up on the jungle stop offs that make it a rip off, still tho, right now... I'd step over my own mother just to get one.

Singha all the way tho imo
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 18:29:28 (permalink)
MellowHype
Those random bus stop offs in the middle of nowhere are awful. The food looks like you are going to shit yourself on the bus 30 minutes after it leaves again. 

Remember being on one of those buses and the light came on in the middle of the night with the driver screaming in Thai over the PA, waking everyone up suddenly. The driver marched everyone off the coach to a petrol garage forecourt in the middle of nowhere and demanded money or they were refusing to drive and would call the police, cos someone had apparently shat all over the floor of the toilet. 

Was fucking weird but everyone just coughed up 100 baht - everyone had got off, except my mate who was under the radar sparko on the back seat after necking 10 valium. Mentioned the strange incident to him when he'd come round from his coma only for him to admit his guts had dropped out and he was the culprit and only one to avoid payment as part of the collective punishment.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16858
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 18:41:05 (permalink)
I hate these middle of the night bus stops and “service stations!” Had them loads in South America on the overnight buses. Not understanding where you were, not speaking the language, coupled with having to buy dodgy looking food and luminous looking cakes whilst pranging the bus was going to leave without you.
MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 19:09:55 (permalink)
LOL SW14. That's fucking funny!

Crossing the border from Vietnam into Laos we was too late for any buses. So a group of about 15 of us blagged a journey to the capital in a cattle wagon.
We got smashed drinking whisky and popping valiums in the back. After we all passed out I woke up to a guy with a machine gun ushering us all into a building and asking for passports which I happily complied to. 2 of my mates ended up swinging for each other as they both wanted to sleep next to this bird on the way. All got back on and went back to sleep. Woke up freezing my tits off in a car park. Turns out what the driver was doing was highly illegal. He got nicked and we all had to sleep in the wagon until the morning in the police station carpark. We all thought it was border control and we was on our way again.
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33468
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 20:39:40 (permalink)
Stories I've heard about ppl caught by police with drugs in Thailand put me off from touching a single thing while I was out there many years ago.

Know the risk you're running carrying hard drugs and being stopped by police. Without a bribe, if they even bother to offer you one, it is a one way ticket to bumfucksville in a filthy police cell.

Edit to say: I did get stopped at a road block with two birds and no passport in a taxi. They were going arrest me until I put my mate on the phone who drove for over 90mins to go to his apartment and bring me my passport. If I had drugs I would've ended up in prison.
post edited by OEM - 2018/04/16 20:42:49

Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3738
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/16 20:55:19 (permalink)
I had a week in Pattaya with lads who lived there who all carried bribe money on them everytime they went over the door they reckon its that bad
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 15:38:46 (permalink)
post edited by JUDGEDREDD - 2018/04/25 10:29:09
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2686
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 17:19:36 (permalink)
OEM
Stories I've heard about ppl caught by police with drugs in Thailand put me off from touching a single thing while I was out there many years ago.

Know the risk you're running carrying hard drugs and being stopped by police. Without a bribe, if they even bother to offer you one, it is a one way ticket to bumfucksville in a filthy police cell.

Edit to say: I did get stopped at a road block with two birds and no passport in a taxi. They were going arrest me until I put my mate on the phone who drove for over 90mins to go to his apartment and bring me my passport. If I had drugs I would've ended up in prison.

The very possibility of that happening is a one way ticket to prangsville for me hence i don't think i would be able to enjoy doing anything over there
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 17:32:34 (permalink)
Just don’t get caught with yabba.

Had a sketchy incident in Laos, referenced in the “sketchiest drug purchasing experience” thread.

Pretty much anything else you can wangle out of but they HATE yabba with a passion and it has draconian penalties.
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 19:01:17 (permalink)
SW14
Just don’t get caught with yabba.

Had a sketchy incident in Laos, referenced in the “sketchiest drug purchasing experience” thread.

Pretty much anything else you can wangle out of but they HATE yabba with a passion and it has draconian penalties.

Tbf fully avoiding anything that I suspect, as good as it might be it's well not worth the pocket shrink
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 19:02:39 (permalink)
Got a link if you go to Chang Mai which is as safe as houses.

Mate of mine from England who runs a bar.
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 19:12:17 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
OEM

The very possibility of that happening is a one way ticket to prangsville for me hence i don't think i would be able to enjoy doing anything over there

It ain’t like that at all, or wasn’t when I was there.

It’s corrupt as fuck and a free for all. Don’t even consider authorities normally.
MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 19:16:55 (permalink)
My mate found a bag of pills that had been put in his backpack before we got on a bus.
Could of been meds and someone made a mistake or could of been someone stashing drugs on my mate.
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31034
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 20:22:37 (permalink)
Fuck grafting in Thailand. Few of my pals were killing it for a while but had a few close scraps and realised death probably wasn’t worth it.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 20:24:27 (permalink)
Here Lrrr, you'll know the answer here

Is it right that a box of gear is £30k now? Saw it in the paper the other day saying Albanians had flooded the market.

Thought it was around 50.
Lrrr
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 20:26:51 (permalink)
Most people I know are getting it off the albians nowadays, it’s around 35.

Changes non stop, was about 30 6 months ago. Hasn’t been 50 for years.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 20:41:14 (permalink)
Have to give it to the Albanians, they're very efficient at what they do. Even the way they run their lines is watertight. 

JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 21:01:16 (permalink)
Ta S but gonna stay clear tho lol, it's well not worth the predic. Casual alcoholic tendencies will do for now

SW14
Have to give it to the Albanians, they're very efficient at what they do. Even the way they run their lines is watertight. 

Won't be removed for a long while, heard Germany used to have a lot of the sorts and now they just fix the Ghanian underlings and take all the easy p
post edited by JUDGEDREDD - 2018/04/21 21:03:39
Lrrr
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 21:07:59 (permalink)
There’s bundles of them and they’re game as fuck. You gotta be mental, or fully firmed up to wanna fuck with them.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/21 21:17:34 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
Ta S but gonna stay clear tho lol, it's well not worth the predic. Casual alcoholic tendencies will do for now

SW14

Won't be removed for a long while, heard Germany used to have a lot of the sorts and now they just fix the Ghanian underlings and take all the easy p

Yeah they're still about in Germany. One of my links out there was Albanian. "Tony". 

Tore a strip off me cos I was English and should "speak like the queen" but he couldn't understand me. He couldn't speak German either so it must have grated.
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4922
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/22 23:03:04 (permalink)

MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/22 23:54:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MalcolmTucker 2018/04/23 08:00:18
Lrrr
Fuck grafting in Thailand. Few of my pals were killing it for a while but had a few close scraps and realised death probably wasn’t worth it.

Reading the book 'Damage Done' is enough to put anyone off selling drugs in Thailand. Gets sentenced to 12 years of hell in Bangkwang prison for selling heroin, comes out addicted with HIV.
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1299
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/23 08:03:32 (permalink)
MellowHype
Lrrr

Reading the book 'Damage Done' is enough to put anyone off selling drugs in Thailand. Gets sentenced to 12 years of hell in Bangkwang prison for selling heroin, comes out addicted with HIV.

The introduction to that is fully grim. My mate gave it to me before going out to Asia, still ended up smoking meth in a barn in some shack surrounded by sleeping children.
Ruralgangster
  • Total Posts : 1436
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/23 14:52:39 (permalink)
They run it like clockwork round these ways (the Albanians)
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15982
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/23 15:08:35 (permalink)
Know a few that sold their lines / customer base's to the Albanian's too solid earner even get a monthly income from it lol.

Pub grub's definitely stepped up a gear round here which is nice.

Pretty much been on it since Thursday, left my Mrs at a lock in last night, she got in at 3, I was sensible and come home at 12.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/24 11:13:16 (permalink)
Stumbled into a pretty gratuitous bender from Friday to present and had a fallen soldier late last night to cocaine psychosis, currently waiting for a call to see if he's released from a cell or whether he may be sectioned.

I've never seen that before and it is fucking brutal. Literal flash insanity with paranoia, inability to recognise anyone, erratic movements, violent flashes, hallucinations (of hell) and incoherent threats of suicide.

I tried to put him to bed but the suggestion of getting his head down was like I'd offered him an acid bath. He ran out the door and up the road screaming and I actually rang 999 over the suicide threat/erratic behaviour/charging around in the middle of the road because it was clear something was badly wrong. The bloke on the other end of the 999 call said "well, what do you want us to do about it?" Within 3 minutes after not being interested at all on the original call, they were calling me back on the number to say he had been detained and whether he had any health conditions.

A bit of an eye opener, never seen anything like that before. 
post edited by SW14 - 2018/04/24 11:14:21
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9290
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/04/24 11:41:17 (permalink)
Fucking hell.  Dem Monday eve feels
Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 290 of 317
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0