Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 276 of 317
Author
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6297
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 13:55:43 (permalink)
I remember having to shove 2 torpedo shaped suppositorys up my jacksie when I was a yout. Emergency doctor turned up outside hours when I couldn't keep anything down
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3328
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 15:33:22 (permalink)
Why is there no DW suppository market? I'd love a opium bum rocket to help with the mundanity of evenings in
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3328
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 15:41:40 (permalink)
Furthermore, why has no one had a crack at simulating Victorian-era cocaine & heroin tincture they used to prescribe for everything. Bet that stuff was class tbf
edmc
  • Total Posts : 10387
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 16:56:43 (permalink)
SW14
Bum dropping is meant to be efficient but without getting too detailed, would a pill be absorbed?

I thought it had to be a solution.

I know a couple of doctors who swear by the suppository method.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 9277
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 17:22:51 (permalink)
I took a Acetaminophen/Codeine combo pill on Sunday to deal with a hangover, but then in the evening and yesterday morning woke up to some nausea and muscle/joint ache all over.

If that's just off one pill and once in a blue moon use, then what kind of a hell do you addicts have to look forward to if you try coming off them... Not worth it.

KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15746
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 17:26:18 (permalink)
Know a ratchet stripper who use to pop pills in her stink hole.
She said it’s great but u can bleed out ur butt sometimes. Snm
MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 13:56:36 (permalink)
Went to have a daytime city hang with a girl I know from back home, ended up walking in the first pub we saw and proceeded to get smashed all day. My mouth tastes of all sorts of nasty right now
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15816
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 14:05:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whitey 2018/03/03 04:53:35
MellowHype
I remember having to shove 2 torpedo shaped suppositorys up my jacksie when I was a yout. Emergency doctor turned up outside hours when I couldn't keep anything down

I had piles about ten years ago and the cream wasn't doing anything so got the suppositories instead. I'd never put anything up my arse before so was a bit apprehensive. I crouched in my living room and tried to shove it up as far as I could, then looked up and caught a glimpse of my naked self in my full-length mirror, just as my body rejected it and it plopped out of my arse onto the carpet. Never again
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6298
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 14:10:10 (permalink)

_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5225
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 14:10:44 (permalink)
willfunk
MellowHype

I had piles about ten years ago and the cream wasn't doing anything so got the suppositories instead. I'd never put anything up my arse before so was a bit apprehensive. I crouched in my living room and tried to shove it up as far as I could, then looked up and caught a glimpse of my naked self in my full-length mirror, just as my body rejected it and it plopped out of my arse onto the carpet. Never again

Quitter
Bertie Bassett
  • Total Posts : 665
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 14:37:42 (permalink)
Full length mirror in the living room!? That alone is tragic, nevermind why you chose to squat right in front of it.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95902
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 15:01:24 (permalink)
Dat Thursday afternoon feel when you've had no DHC for 3 days and the postman finally turns up. Fucking bliss.
21 21
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 15:02:17 (permalink)
you need to see where your bumhole is obviously
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15981
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 15:27:23 (permalink)
going to go and get snowed in down the boozer!!!!
was meant to be going Kempton for the GG's, racing's off.
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33468
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/01 15:32:27 (permalink)
willfunk
MellowHype

Fucking lol'd

SW14
  • Total Posts : 13017
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 21:04:48 (permalink)
Do you lot reckon there will be an age where you’ll pack it in?

I used to think I’d wind it down the other side of 30 but am the same as ever at 32.

Got mates at football etc in their 40’s and 50’s who are still smashing in packet.

It does make you think.
OEM
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 21:13:08 (permalink)
Best not to.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 9277
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 21:14:26 (permalink)
Booze will always be there. K won't ever stop being weird and I'll never get to the bottom of what it's all about with psychedelics. 

The other stuff are on their way out.
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8348
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 21:15:08 (permalink)
I am 29 and I don't get on it very much now. Probably about once a month. That includes drink as well.

I'd like to stop completely but it's nice to let go every so often.

If I didn't have a family to look out for I would still go raving on the regs and get smashed every weekend without a doubt. Now it isnt viable.

21 21
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 21:16:15 (permalink)
my regular weekend binges have been done for a few years now tbh.

get high pretty much most nights but it's not about horrendous comedown feels creeping into my weeks every wednesday. 

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. 

always susceptible to a horrific slip-up as soon as someone pulls out some mdma though. 

"go on then, just a bit' = let's do it all and then buy more. 

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31034
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 22:06:29 (permalink)
Haven’t touched it for 5 months, I’ll still have a blow out now n again but I can’t imagine getting on it like I used too.

MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 22:07:38 (permalink)
If you're still doing cocaine in your 40s and 50s you need to have a word. For the most part Coke is the drug that everyone wants to stop
OEM
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 22:32:28 (permalink)
Coke isn't a physical addiction. It's a mental one and who the fuck knows where you'll be at that age.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 22:37:49 (permalink)
Lrrr
Haven’t touched it for 5 months, I’ll still have a blow out now n again but I can’t imagine getting on it like I used too.

Can you have a drink and not touch it?

Once I’ve had a drink all bets are off.
MellowHype
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 23:38:29 (permalink)
For me to give up sniff i had to swerve places and people. I swear down these people think I hate them and I'm some kind of cunt that thinks I'm better than them, but was doing it for my physical and mental health. 2 beers and I'll happily say no. 5 beers and I'm asking for it if I know you've got it. If it's not there I never give it a thought anymore
Lrrr
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 23:56:28 (permalink)
SW14
Lrrr

Can you have a drink and not touch it?

Once I’ve had a drink all bets are off.

Had some dramas going on at the moment that put me in a position where I couldn’t even if I wanted too when I’m hammered!

Mostly been getting pissed with my missus so don’t even think about it, down the pub would be another story.....

Lrrr
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/02 23:58:08 (permalink)
MellowHype
For me to give up sniff i had to swerve places and people. I swear down these people think I hate them and I'm some kind of cunt that thinks I'm better than them, but was doing it for my physical and mental health. 2 beers and I'll happily say no. 5 beers and I'm asking for it if I know you've got it. If it's not there I never give it a thought anymore

This is the advice they give you at substance abuse gaffs, you’ve basically gotta avoid triggers.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/03 00:22:33 (permalink)
Lrrr
MellowHype

This is the advice they give you at substance abuse gaffs, you’ve basically gotta avoid triggers.

That’s basically drinking, going out and doing most sociable things. I’d do my nut in weeks.
Whitey
  • Total Posts : 9998
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/03 04:58:18 (permalink)
willfunk

Lovely stuff.

CTRL + ALT + WHITEY
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95902
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/03/03 08:23:05 (permalink)
Dat Sunday morningand tripping out, visuals betting stronger
Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 276 of 317
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0