Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..271272273274275.. > >> Showing page 275 of 319
Author
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6387
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 14:24:59 (permalink)
I've definitely smoked a pill in a joint before. Not sure what effect it had but I know the same night I thought I was dying due to the shear amount of reckless drug taking at a Camber Sands weekender
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6648
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 14:30:41 (permalink)
did some research the other day when people were talking about it. burning mdma at lighter flame temperatures just destroys it, doesn't activate it and isn't an effective ingestion method. at most you'll get a placebo effect and whatever other nasty head-spin you might get from burning and ingesting chemical smoke. 

read other reports of it potentially being activated when using a crack pipe style setup where the flame doesn't torch the shit out of the MDMA.

but yeah - I'm no scientist obviously and just going by other people's opinions on bluelight.nl but they seem relatively clued up on their drug use over there. 
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6387
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 14:34:20 (permalink)
I'd imagine that that is probably quite accurate
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 28052
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 14:45:59 (permalink)
dazdsb
did some research the other day when people were talking about it. burning mdma at lighter flame temperatures just destroys it, doesn't activate it and isn't an effective ingestion method. at most you'll get a placebo effect and whatever other nasty head-spin you might get from burning and ingesting chemical smoke. 

read other reports of it potentially being activated when using a crack pipe style setup where the flame doesn't torch the shit out of the MDMA.

but yeah - I'm no scientist obviously and just going by other people's opinions on bluelight.nl but they seem relatively clued up on their drug use over there. 

The scientist in me is very curious, but also I’m not going to smoke MDMA.
0-AID
  • Total Posts : 9772
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 15:12:34 (permalink)
Smokey McPot
The mate I went out with last night got home at 10am. I’m babysitting his kids while he sleeps on the sofa and his missus has gone out. PEAK

You're a good friend. Salute.

"I don't rap for dead presidents, I'd rather see the president dead, It's never been said, But I set precedents and the standards, and they can't stand it.."
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7861
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 17:32:20 (permalink)
dazdsb

This seems to make some sense. It's possible that the effect I felt was extreme toxicity, like bonging a plastic bag or something.
James OD
  • Total Posts : 12277
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 17:38:28 (permalink)
I’ve smoked pills through bottle bags and buckets. Did fuck all.

mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2338
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 17:44:39 (permalink)
I stuck a pill under my eye lid once.

And two up the bum just to be sure.
beat freak
  • Total Posts : 3488
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 18:45:34 (permalink)
mouse
I stuck a pill under my eye lid once.

And two up the bum just to be sure.

Knew a bloke that used to swear by bum dropping. Used to drive down to turn mills every week from somewhere like Ipswich, bum drop three pills as he parked up. Said it was a nice mellow slow and long come up, then a long high.

I never believed him enough to swap just putting a pill on the back of my tongue to a few up my bum, so I'll never really know if he was right.
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 28052
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 18:57:45 (permalink)
Drugs aren’t broken down by stomach acids and enzymes, and you can absorb things up your bum quite well.

The French love a suppository.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5358
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 19:10:36 (permalink)
A friend of mine (yes that’ll do) likes to have pureo blown up his bumhole every now and then.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13692
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 19:11:32 (permalink)
Bum dropping is meant to be efficient but without getting too detailed, would a pill be absorbed?

I thought it had to be a solution.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3930
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 19:28:14 (permalink)
badder2
GSV has definitely won this weekend.

We should do a league table
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1964
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 19:33:37 (permalink)
mouse

two up the bum

any harm done?
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6648
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 19:37:30 (permalink)
LHC
This seems to make some sense. It's possible that the effect I felt was extreme toxicity, like bonging a plastic bag or something.

Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1698
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 20:09:13 (permalink)
Smokey McPot
Drugs aren’t broken down by stomach acids and enzymes, and you can absorb things up your bum quite well.

What if you put the drugs in an orange and fuck it?
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96992
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 20:10:49 (permalink)
in the eye though? that's some fucked up shit. not sure if srs. 

i feel utterly abysmal and have run out of DHC, fuck it all.
Buck Fuddy
  • Total Posts : 22356
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/26 20:33:26 (permalink)
I bonged a pill once and I'm sure my brain flipped upside down.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11714
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 10:40:05 (permalink)
SW14
Bum dropping is meant to be efficient but without getting too detailed, would a pill be absorbed?

I thought it had to be a solution.

I never knew there was a problem.

Hohoho
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9335
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 10:47:07 (permalink)
I'm pretty sure it has to be done in a solution, surely shoving a gary or two up your poop shoot isn't gonna do much lol.  Or it might just take hours and hours to come up? 
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 10:51:51 (permalink)
The more surface area the faster the absorption! 
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31121
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 10:56:14 (permalink)
Sticking it up the pooper does the trick.

RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12991
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:04:56 (permalink)
dazdsb
no, it doesn't do anything.

I can tell you it makes your mouth taste of hospitals? 

I also felt the buzz return from my toes, like I was a glass filling up with it. 

Placebo perhaps. Certainly wasn't something I was desperate to repeat. 

SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2741
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:06:20 (permalink)
Griff
I'm pretty sure it has to be done in a solution, surely shoving a gary or two up your poop shoot isn't gonna do much lol.  Or it might just take hours and hours to come up? 

they absolutely adore suppositories in NL.  Especially for kids.  You can't hardly find Calpol here but you can fill your boots with tablets that you have to push up their bum. 

Can't help but think it could be dangerous if your kid has explosive diarrhea and you put an artillery shell shaped object up there.  Would not want to cop it in the eye from a brown howitzer.
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4844
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:40:46 (permalink)
Smokey McPot

Ha, too fucking right they do. I remember when my youngest was only a few months old, we took him to a local chemist while on holiday in Brittany as he had a nasty cough. My stepdad was translating between me and the chemist as my French is abysmal, and she apparently asked 'oral or anal' when it came to the type of medicine. When I replied 'oral', she fucking rolled her eyes at me lol.
Syhr
  • Total Posts : 44369
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:48:56 (permalink)
tbh it's such a struggle to get my daughter to take calpol, it would be much easier to pin her down and shove it up her arse. Not sure how I'd feel about doing that in reality though.

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96992
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:54:01 (permalink)
I used to fucking love calpol and drink it when i wasn't ill. I guess the signs were there early on....
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33670
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:58:21 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
Griff

they absolutely adore suppositories in NL.  Especially for kids.  You can't hardly find Calpol here but you can fill your boots with tablets that you have to push up their bum. 

Can't help but think it could be dangerous if your kid has explosive diarrhea and you put an artillery shell shaped object up there.  Would not want to cop it in the eye from a brown howitzer.

Lol'd.

JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 11:59:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2018/02/27 12:10:53
Syhr
tbh it's such a struggle to get my daughter to take calpol, it would be much easier to pin her down and shove it up her arse. Not sure how I'd feel about doing that in reality though.

fucking hell lol

I can't believe this thread has turned in to Shoving things up your kids arse talk & speculation  
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2741
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2018/02/27 12:05:07 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby _Modus_ 2018/02/27 21:32:43
JUDGEDREDD
Syhr

fucking hell lol

I can't believe this thread has turned in to Shoving things up your kids arse talk & speculation  

lol.  my 3 year old loves the stuff and now actually bullshits us that she's feeling ill or in pain in an attempt to get calpol.

I saw her trying to stick the rectal thermometer up her teddy bear's arse the other day.

Page: << < ..271272273274275.. > >> Showing page 275 of 319
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0