Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..206207208209210.. > >> Showing page 210 of 217
Author
w1003
  • Total Posts : 3356
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 20:00:23 (permalink)
If i do one slug after 8pm there is instantly no way of sleeping without a zop or such. But i dont really dabble in dat cheryl cole anymore. Needing a drug to counteract another doesn't appeal.

sigs have returned

BRB
Mr Sketch
  • Total Posts : 22154
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 20:42:58 (permalink)
I'm serious about never having tried coke. Wasn't being serious about the other bit.

http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/Mr_Sketch
SW14
  • Total Posts : 9634
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:01:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby w1003 2017/11/15 06:22:12
Don't bother. I've battered it for 15 years and would never give anyone their first line.

It's not THAT good, that's part of the problem. It's just "meh", doable - can be done at almost any occasion without blowing your head off. Like a little boost on your Streetfighter power bar but a fucking expensive one.

I dread to think how much I've spent on gear down the years. 6 figures wouldn't be a stretch.

Swerve.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 91552
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:13:43 (permalink)
Agreed, if you haven't done it by now it would be a terrible idea trying it at this point, aren't you about 40?
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11898
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:35:53 (permalink)
Give me a decent pinger any day.

Which admittedly is more of a commitment, but the days of casual spontaneous canage are sepia toned now

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30005
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:37:24 (permalink)
SW14
Don't bother. I've battered it for 15 years and would never give anyone their first line.

It's not THAT good, that's part of the problem. It's just "meh", doable - can be done at almost any occasion without blowing your head off. Like a little boost on your Streetfighter power bar but a fucking expensive one.

I dread to think how much I've spent on gear down the years. 6 figures wouldn't be a stretch.

Swerve.

All of this. I worked out a few years ago it was over 300k I’d spent and dished out during my time!

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:45:18 (permalink)
Most underrated drug: GHB.

Got to know what you're doing but a proper nice buzz, no comedown, gets you hype if it's a rave, perfect for sex and goes amazingly with coke.

9/10 WB (if conscious).
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30005
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:48:37 (permalink)
I fuxking loves GHB until I watched my pals wife shit herself on a white dress from too much.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:51:28 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Give me a decent pinger any day.

Which admittedly is more of a commitment, but the days of casual spontaneous canage are sepia toned now

Pingers no longer work on me. Used to love them, LOVE them. A good pill, a pink kangaroo in the mid 00's at a rave when "New Generation" was on dubplate, the Valve Soundsystem actually used to do more than gather dust and Breakin' Science was a thing. That was my bread and butter, had so many amazing nights on them but then when MDMA disappeared due to that saffrole shortage for 2 years, by the time it came back I just don't get on with it at all. Gives me a filthy come-up, turns me into a mong and don't have any of that feelgood, skank it out, chat bollocks to strangers, PLUR shit that used to come in spades. Just feel a bit prang and tired. 

Barely ever touch them anymore. I'd love to have a proper pinger to take me back.
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 22:55:28 (permalink)
Lrrr
I fuxking loves GHB until I watched my pals wife shit herself on a white dress from too much.

Yeah it's not one for civilians and to be honest I've had a few shockers on it myself. Once woke up on a hospital bed about to get an adrenaline shot (after losing the pippet and thinking it was a good idea to free pour at 93 Feet East) and once, when after having a threesome in a hotel room (my one and only time) both girls asked for a shot of it and they both went under one after the other leaving my room looking like some kind of Pulp Fiction murder scene with one sparko draped a chair, one sparko on a bed and just me head in hands gone from hero to zero high as a kite on my own within minutes.

For all this talk of how dangerous it is though, only about 5-6 people die from it a year. Most people just go under and then wake up if that happens at all. 

When it works, it WORKS though. 
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21526
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 23:51:44 (permalink)
Lrrr's bird would have her fist up his harris the second he passed out
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/14 23:53:59 (permalink)
i'd love a good pill or dizzle session but the comedown really doesn't feel worth it anymore, last couple of times i've had some weird vertigo feeling for a couple weeks after
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5597
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 01:27:41 (permalink)
I still love pills. Although I have had a few prolonged skatty come ups recently that took me an hour to burst out my bubble and not hold on for dear life.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9817
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 01:48:11 (permalink)
MellowHype
I still love pills. Although I have had a few prolonged skatty come ups recently that took me an hour to burst out my bubble and not hold on for dear life.

I'd love a bliss night on them, either out somewhere just right or in a house with good people. 

@Lrrr just makes me think of American Pie, ever had it have that effect AHEM lol
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7572
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 02:11:29 (permalink)
Did some really nice Blue Teslas at Ram the other week, proper old skool feeling to them. Best ive tried in years.

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 07:16:27 (permalink)
The reason I stopped doing pills/mdma was the increasingly horrendous comedowns. 1 day of feeling like complete death + achey muscles, lockjaw and ground down teeth followed by 3 days of depression is not the one.
post edited by gutlessrhyme - 2017/11/15 07:19:57
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1251
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 08:15:51 (permalink)
SW14
when MDMA disappeared due to that saffrole shortage for 2 years, by the time it came back I just don't get on with it at all.

This. Either I changed or it changed but it just seemed dirtier and turned me into a right mess.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9817
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 08:21:44 (permalink)
Mr Sketch
I'm serious about never having tried coke. Wasn't being serious about the other bit.

You're not missing out at all, most people do it out of habit, not because it's amazing 
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 09:33:21 (permalink)
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 09:38:27 (permalink)
Loam
SW14
when MDMA disappeared due to that saffrole shortage for 2 years, by the time it came back I just don't get on with it at all.

This. Either I changed or it changed but it just seemed dirtier and turned me into a right mess.

Weird innit? Either I literally fried every seratonin synapse in my brain or something changed. From observing others, there does seem to be an increase in the dead eye "going through the drug addled motions" thing rather than the "where you from, what you on" skank harder ethos from my early raving days.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11898
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 09:52:01 (permalink)
Funny, because a few of the old cunts I know that still do it said that pills are banging these days and are far more like the sort of thing you'd get in the early 90s.

I think there's a lot to that seratonin fry up thing, at least the expectations etc may well change the xperience.

I'm still yet to do a pill that feels like that yellow cali in 1994. Like God playing your backbone like a xylophone

The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43682
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 09:54:04 (permalink)
SW14

This is what I don't get about this thread. You all get SO excited about something that is extremely mediocre.

RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 09:59:58 (permalink)
It's more people moaning about how shit its made them feel than people getting excited about it
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2448
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:12:02 (permalink)
LSD is the one really ..... granted, it's not something you'd want to do down the pub after a couple of ales.

But on a nice sunny afternoon at a festival, nothing can beat it really ... it's just a bloody good laugh, fun for all the family. Follow that up with one or two perkers of an evening a nice 3 hr wank in the tent and that is pretty much my perfect day.

Thankfully never really liked coke (altho tbf I think I only ever had shit stuff), a mildly fun 20 mins followed by hours of anxiety. Horrible stuff.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14623
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:12:56 (permalink)
The forum banter about 'Pureo' and shovel is tongue in cheek, doing chiz every wkend really isnt something to brag about and we're all aware of it, we are laughing at ourselves lol.
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2448
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:19:16 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
The reason I stopped doing pills/mdma was the increasingly horrendous comedowns. 1 day of feeling like complete death + achey muscles, lockjaw and ground down teeth followed by 3 days of depression is not the one.

You just need to do MUCH less... Found a tiny bit of MDMA in my house a few months ago, just enough for a single bomb. knocked it back at a festival in the summer and had a lovely few hours .... woke up the next absolutely fresh as a daisy (I think i'd have felt much worse if I had no drugs, and just kept on drinking)
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4467
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:21:04 (permalink)
SW14

Swerve.

Would agree with this.

My problem is for some reason I love carrying on fully into the next day, going to the pub etc and shovel is the one that allows this. You can only rely on pingers and md to keep you awake for so long.

SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:25:26 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Funny, because a few of the old cunts I know that still do it said that pills are banging these days and are far more like the sort of thing you'd get in the early 90s.

I think there's a lot to that seratonin fry up thing, at least the expectations etc may well change the xperience.

I'm still yet to do a pill that feels like that yellow cali in 1994. Like God playing your backbone like a xylophone

The days of dancing like a lunatic at a drum rave till 6am on pills then going back to an after party talking about the world while getting a head massage from a girl getting feelz listening to Bonobo are a distant memory.

Nowadays I come up like a satellite launch culminating in a general feeling of uncomfortable prang.

Get the rushes, euphoria, energy etc from GHB so binned the pills off. Pills and K are the only two drugs I've given the boot and don't miss.
SW14
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 10:28:17 (permalink)
DJModus
SW14

Swerve.

Would agree with this.

My problem is for some reason I love carrying on fully into the next day, going to the pub etc and shovel is the one that allows this. You can only rely on pingers and md to keep you awake for so long.

I've had some amazing times on it, met girls and had mad coked up sex that I wouldn't have otherwise done if I'd been tucked up in bed, had amazing nights and met great people but have also had shitloads of Groundhog Day kitchen table "kitch ditch" yawnfests and some horrific experiences too.

Just becomes habit though innit.
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8521
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/11/15 11:00:09 (permalink)
I still enjoy mud/pills.  I don't get quite the same feeling as I first did 15 odd years ago when I first started (fuck that makes me feel old), but then I don't get the same feeling as I first did with any drugs, alcohol included. 

It's one of the best things for memorable nights/actual fun nights out with mates, rather than coke which is just same old same old, a lot of the time. 

The comedowns can be savage though, I've learned that I have to stop fiending at a certain time and put it away, or else I'll feel shit for a week. 
Page: << < ..206207208209210.. > >> Showing page 210 of 217
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0