Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..176177178179180.. > >> Showing page 177 of 184
Author
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14882
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 08:47:13 (permalink)
BrianBadonde
willfunk

Normally about 70 quid for a gram of flake and my guy does 3 20 bags for 50 on his normal stuff which is still pretty strong. I've been off it for a bit though. I had a few lines of his rocket fuel in a mates and had to hide in the bathroom for a while because I thought I was going to have a full on panic attack. Not for me that super strong shit

The stronger stuff is first night stuff.. you massive woofter

^^^
Don't listen to this guy he has has some sort of syndrome
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8373
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 09:51:56 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Griff

For the record, I am never touching a single drug again. Ever. My week has not been too much fun I must say.

Talk us through your week

It's just been a very dark and miserable week lol.  Thought I got away with falling asleep at work on Mon and Tues, apparently not, had a meeting with my boss, 4 separate people had come up to him telling him they'd seen me asleep at my desk   It's the midweek depression that gets me.  Not gonna touch md/pills etc for a little while, need a bit of a break.  
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21033
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 09:54:29 (permalink)
Griff
had a meeting with my boss, 4 separate people had come up to him telling him they'd seen me asleep at my desk   

Very good

SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2014
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 10:02:21 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Griff
had a meeting with my boss, 4 separate people had come up to him telling him they'd seen me asleep at my desk   

Very good

Cunts - they need telling
Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 10:21:44 (permalink)
Absolute cunts.  I wish I knew who it was, why not just come and ask if I'm ok instead of sneaking off to my boss behind my back...
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11749
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 10:26:35 (permalink)
Griff
Absolute cunts.  I wish I knew who it was, why not just come and ask if I'm ok instead of sneaking off to my boss behind my back...

It's all of them isn't it?

4?!?

Fucking cock a roaches

Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 10:27:39 (permalink)
There's a tonne of people in my office, could've been anyone.  

Reading back through some of my emails to clients on monday makes for some hilarious reading though lol
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 10:56:43 (permalink)
Unless you're in a safety critical job, what sort of prick grasses people up to their manager for falling asleep? That's low

LHC
  • Total Posts : 5950
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:04:47 (permalink)
Yeah what a load of shit. I'm not really close with my colleagues but they are basically fine. They would just find it funny if I fell asleep and my manager is included in that.
Majik
  • Total Posts : 40884
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:06:09 (permalink)
Snitches get stitches

Find out who it was and brick their motors

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24709
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:10:38 (permalink)
Or if it is a corporate environment, post them a turd in a jiffy bag, or simply leave a shit on their windscreen - Bricking motors can be a bit loud in office car parks
Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:31:44 (permalink)
Shit on their windscreen you know   Imagine getting caught in the act of doing that lol.

My boss was cool luckily, I just told him I had a heavy weekend, however I have a feeling I know of at least one bitch that snitched, the obese warthog.  
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24709
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:37:52 (permalink)
You shit in utensil, then transfer it to the windscreen.

You can't just curl one out crouching on the bonnet, that's too bait!
Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:40:18 (permalink)
Ah the old 'casually shit in a bowl and transfer to a windscreen whilst no one looks' technique 
LHC
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:41:23 (permalink)
I'm not sure shitting on someone's windscreen will help the situation tbh
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 5837
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:41:29 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Subsurface 2017/10/06 12:23:28
Laxatives is a good option here, not as far as damaging their property but at least you know you’ve ruined their weekend.
Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 11:44:18 (permalink)
Jimmy2Shoes
Laxatives is a good option here, not as far as damaging their property but at least you know you’ve ruined their weekend.

I like this idea.  Unfortunately, I have no laxatives, I do have an array of class A drugs at home though, let's see how she fares at work after a g of ketamine in her morning coffee.  
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7519
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 14:48:07 (permalink)
Razor
Rudiger01
I pay £120 for an eighth. Its not flake, but its pretty fucking good. Real jaw swinging.

Im not too heavy on the booze which keeps costs down on my wild nights. I drink to lubricate rather than get drunk. 

I find it hard to believe it's not shit and you'd suddenly realise you've been doing shit if you got some good stuff

There is no way on earth its going to be the same as the 250 an 8th coke that people get in most places. Itll be wirey shite cut with amphet most likely....

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29829
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 14:51:23 (permalink)
120 an 8th works out less than a box costs lol

DJaySwitch
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:03:10 (permalink)
Any of you boys get on that mephedrone when it was about? Now that was some wrong old shit.

Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:05:00 (permalink)
Did some at the weekend lol 

Before that, not done it since it was legal years and years ago, nasty shit indeed.  Luckily the stuff now is actually cleaner than it was back then, but still weird shit.  Makes you stink of the stuff for days. 
James OD
  • Total Posts : 12004
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:07:21 (permalink)
Cat piss

RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11749
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:07:43 (permalink)
DJaySwitch
Any of you boys get on that mephedrone when it was about? Now that was some wrong old shit.

Years back- there was an MD drought wasn't there. Did some at a wedding and the cardiac sensations were troubling. Quite a good night but quite a harsh buzz. A mate of mine got very into it and turned into a kind of saddle sniffing sex fiend every weekend before he fixed up
post edited by RUSSELL CLARTY - 2017/10/06 15:08:49

Griff
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:10:58 (permalink)
Yeah tonnes of people got hooked on washed out cut versions of that shit after it was banned, it was so cheap.  

The stuff now looks almost identical to MD, doesn't stink in the same way, but still has some of the weird effects.  I won't be doing any more of it.
DJaySwitch
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:26:35 (permalink)
Yeah it was really fucked up stuff, i remember about 6 or 7 years ago there was this basically countrywide epidemic of it, every twat and his dog was on it. This was when it was legal and you could get pure stuff from headshops , then i remember it was made illegal and then this weird bright orange meph flooded the market which tasted and smelt a little bit like sponge cake but it was fucking awful stuff.

badder2
  • Total Posts : 1844
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:47:11 (permalink)
Proper pikey drug. 

gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 15:51:41 (permalink)
DJaySwitch

Yeah I did it at a festival just before it was made illegal. Nice high but then didn't sleep a wink. Had to drive home the following evening and had to give up and get someone else to drive as I was almost hallucinating with all the bright lights on the road. I'd do it again if I had a couple of days off afterwards to recover.

SW14
  • Total Posts : 9206
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 16:01:00 (permalink)
DJaySwitch
Yeah it was really fucked up stuff, i remember about 6 or 7 years ago there was this basically countrywide epidemic of it, every twat and his dog was on it. This was when it was legal and you could get pure stuff from headshops , then i remember it was made illegal and then this weird bright orange meph flooded the market which tasted and smelt a little bit like sponge cake but it was fucking awful stuff.

Vile.

Remember meeting a girl mate of mine from uni and she'd got drone and ylone online, we were buzzing cos we had never tried it before having a few drinks in a bar. Heard (on here) it was a hybrid of sniff and mandy. Both had a go on it and just sat there in silent terror feeling the prang consume wanting to tear my own skin off.

Awful stuff. 
LHC
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 16:11:35 (permalink)
Mephedrone is terrible but I vaguely enjoyed it for a few goes. I guess its shitness was slightly less obvious because of the dogshit quality of the pills going around at the time. It's amazing that people are still bothering with that shit now.
Law
  • Total Posts : 62890
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/10/06 16:24:31 (permalink)
I remember a mate, who didnt ever do drugs, doing some Mephedrone because it was a "legal high", as if that made it perfectly OK. It was sold as plant food at a stall at global gathering.

Anyway, he just pretty much wigged it right away and his night culminated in him having a piss in the car park, utterly paranoid that some blokes were after him to steal his trousers. He started to run into the woods and his older brother had to chase him down and look after him for the rest of the evening. Took him about two weeks to feel normal again after that.

post edited by Law - 2017/10/06 16:26:04
Page: << < ..176177178179180.. > >> Showing page 177 of 184
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0