Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..141142143144145.. > >> Showing page 143 of 146
Author
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4247
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 09:11:30 (permalink)
Went to watch some T20 cricket immediately after work on Friday and things escalated pretty dramatically from there. Ended up in Corsica studios, after that back to a mate's house and carried on with the sniff and pints all day Saturday.

Finished Saturday night with a mate at that 4 Quarters place in Peckham, taking turns unlocking all the characters on Tekken 3 and finishing off the chiz. 

Feeling truly woeful today. 
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19088
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 10:05:35 (permalink)
Today's been the first time in a long time since I've had to sack a Monday off. All day session in the sun on southbank ruined me yesterday
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90016
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 12:54:31 (permalink)
You know you've overdone it when just making a cup of tea is making you stumble round the kitchen holding onto things to stand up. Would do again.

@OEM, yeah still had some, for the next 2 days. I only got a .6 but that's all it takes these days, back in the day that would have lasted a few hours. Got one little line left which is calling my name, i'll definitely regret it 10 minutes later.

On the upside at least i swerved going to Eksman's bash cos i got on it, the rave got cancelled at midnight.

post edited by RAYZA - 2017/08/07 12:56:17
Bohbi1
  • Total Posts : 53
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 13:10:02 (permalink)
Why'd it get cancelled?

Two consecutive 7am finishes this weekend, some definite pheels but actually not a total state. Have stopped smoking while getting on it and drinking only water for the latter part of the night, one or both definitely helps a lot.

Still, tomorrow could turn out worse.
post edited by Bohbi1 - 2017/08/07 13:11:15
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 13:21:43 (permalink)
Apparently they had no medics so police cancelled it. They said all 4 didn't turn up but they must have forgotten to book them, bit of a shambles really.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19071
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 13:24:01 (permalink)
not enough medics apparently

https://twitter.com/eksman_mc?lang=en

no
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1038
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 13:43:14 (permalink)
I got back yesterday after four nights in Ibiza. I had heart palpitations from the airport which stopped in the evening but then I woke up at 4am with them. I think I drank so much I was getting withdrawal symptoms from all the alcohol.
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 1777
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 15:02:39 (permalink)
Dr gave me some codeine phosphate. Had some saturday night. Felt like i was in a bubble yesterday and last night i had the most intense dreams that were extremely detailed and coherent

First dream i was about to get involved with an extremely tasty bird but then got woken by my daughter crying for her doll (was not happy). Then when i went back to sleep terrorists detonated nuclear bombs in the centre of both london and Birmingham and then it was a succession of jihadists going round stabbing people to death. Absolutely horrible. Not sure i see the appeal of codeine based on these feels
post edited by SmokedEggs - 2017/08/07 15:03:43
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 15:12:04 (permalink)
They have the opposite effect for me, i sleep for ages without waking up or dreaming
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8131
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 15:16:06 (permalink)
Got on it saturday night, carried on with coke and md all day yesterday, finally got to sleep about 2am last night.  

Work today is just a mess.  I'm just trying to get through the day rather than actually manage any work.  It's a struggle. 
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 1777
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 15:24:44 (permalink)
Razor
They have the opposite effect for me, i sleep for ages without waking up or dreaming

Do you not feel horrible the next day?
RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 15:27:35 (permalink)
Nah, especially when i first did them, used to wake up feeling on top of the world
OEM
  • Total Posts : 31991
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 16:12:27 (permalink)
Razor
@OEM, yeah still had some, for the next 2 days. I only got a .6 but that's all it takes these days, back in the day that would have lasted a few hours. Got one little line left which is calling my name, i'll definitely regret it 10 minutes later.

Same, doesn't take a lot if you're scoring rocket fuel. If it's cut to fuck you end up racking almost immediately.

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29532
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 16:15:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Willfunk 2017/08/07 17:39:37
Spent 2 hours in a loo last weekend just shitting and swiping on tinder after a tiny line of the strongest waff I've had for years.

OEM
  • Total Posts : 31991
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 16:24:02 (permalink)
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/16/this-is-why-cocaine-is-so-insanely-strong-in-britain-right-now-by-an-expert-6641310/

This is why cocaine is so insanely strong in Britain right now – by an expert

Police issued a warning this week that some street cocaine in Britain was now up to 100% pure – and potentially deadly.

Previous reports suggested that this could be down to competition between darkweb dealers, posting high-purity cocaine to the UK.

Metro.co.uk spoke to Harry Shapiro of drugs charity Drugwise – who said that cocaine in the UK has seen a ‘dramatic’ rise in purity, with street samples up to 80% or 90% pure.

Shapiro said, ‘When cocaine is imported into the coutnry, it’s never 100% pure – to find levels like what we’re seeing, it’s hardly being cut at all’.

Shapiro says that he doesn’t believe that the change is due to ‘darkweb’ dealers – and that most cocaine is still sold via dealers who operate via mobile phones.

Shapiro says, ‘One reason might be that there’s been a big crackdown on the people who supply the chemicals used to cut drugs. So it’s a bit harder to get hold of the actual powders you’d use to cut cocaine – and it’s probably more of a risk.’

This is why cocaine is so insanely strong in Britain right now - by an expert
Getty
Shapiro says it could also simply be demand – there is high demand for cocaine in the UK at the moment, and dealers are competing by offering stronger and stronger drugs.

Another factor could be supply – with some cocaine-growing areas producing too much drugs.

Shapiro says, ‘Another possible reason that there could be oversupply in places like Colombia.

‘The FARC rebels who control a lot of the cocaine might be growing frantically – as they know they are not going to be able to grow so much once the peace treaty kicks in.

Here's what your 'casual' coke habit is doing to your body
Blow, beak, bugle, chang, gak, gear, marching powder, nose-up – whatever you call it, Britain gets through a hell of a lot of the white stuff each and every weekend.

But it’s OK if you’re only hoofing a couple of lines every weekend, right?

Er, no, actually, according to experts speaking to Vice – in fact, doing coke every weekend is actually plenty bad for you, far worse than a bit of MDMA.

Doing coke overworks your heart – leading to tiny micro-lacerations on your heart muscles, which can have serious consequences over time.

Dr Adam Winstock, founder of the Global Drugs Survey says, ‘Doing a gram of coke every weekend is not healthy, nor can it even really be called casual or average use.

‘Cocaine is a vasoconstrictor – it makes the heart pump faster while narrowing the blood vessels. It’s like putting your foot on the accelerator while pinching the fuel line.

‘Obviously, if you’re an overweight, 50-year-old smoker, your heart will be under more pressure than if you’re a 20-year-old athlete. But even so, the danger here is about prolonged use over years. It’s also about how you use the drug.

The size of the lines you’re doing makes a big difference, Winstock says – so it might be an idea to reconsider if you’re doing heart-stoppers about the size of a chunky chip.

Winstock says, ‘On average, 0.5 percent of cocaine users find themselves in hospital with acute reactions to the drug – and users in most countries get, on average, about ten lines out of a gram. But in Brazil they average six lines per gram, and their rate of acute hospital admissions is 3.5 percent

RAYZA
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/07 16:43:51 (permalink)
10 lines out of a gram? I probably get about 30

I remember when we got shit coke back in the day and used to do half gs in one line lol
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/08/07 16:47:03
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7430
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/09 12:25:11 (permalink)
Yeah but you also used to get coke back in the day for 50 quid which was basically as strong as some of the pureo about now

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4431
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/09 13:30:27 (permalink)
OEM
If it's cut to fuck you end up racking almost immediately.

Yep. Pub grub goes straight up. 

Much prefer paying for quality/offdaboat stuff and spacing it out. Shorter lines and less frequent. Always end up with a bump or 2 when I get in.

The predicament of snorting the last line or saving it is a cunt. 
post edited by Ankle - 2017/08/09 13:32:06
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14670
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/10 12:48:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ankle 2017/08/11 10:58:56
Get it up your schnoz Ankle you lifter
JAWA
  • Total Posts : 2500
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/10 19:27:12 (permalink)
Ankle
OEM
If it's cut to fuck you end up racking almost immediately.

Yep. Pub grub goes straight up. 

Much prefer paying for quality/offdaboat stuff and spacing it out. Shorter lines and less frequent. Always end up with a bump or 2 when I get in.

The predicament of snorting the last line or saving it is a cunt. 

Saving for what? Can't think of anything worse than a line in isolation.
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7430
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/10 19:56:24 (permalink)
saving it for a rainy day 

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4431
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/11 10:58:47 (permalink)
JAWA
Saving for what? Can't think of anything worse than a line in isolation.

Not even sure tbh. Just got into the habit of having a line or so left when I get in after the last few sessions. Smash it the moment I get in and wait for the inevitable feels crash.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14327
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 08:08:33 (permalink)
Flight delayed for two hours on the runway.
Then the worst turbulence i've ever experienced, women screaming and grown men crying as we went through a storm over the alps. which was nice. return to 292 new work emails that i can't access as i've forgot my password #winning

Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 8914
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 10:49:05 (permalink)
Started drinking 8% IPAs at 12pm. I'm sticking to lager for the rest of my life. This hangover is unreal
Shiverman
  • Total Posts : 10825
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:13:52 (permalink)
Finished the race, city2surf. Legs destroyed. Had a bbq, drank for the first time in 3 months. Won at Fifa. Wasn't a cunt. Don't start new job for 2 weeks. Was a surprising sunday.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4638
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:29:02 (permalink)
I drank a bottle of wine last night watching a film and got up early to go raking for records at a car boot. 
That's all well and good, but my biological clock is confused; it's 2 in the afternoon and my body is now in 'teatime feel mode'.
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4372
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:33:18 (permalink)
First day back at work tomorrow since 20th July but fortunately will only consist of sorting through emails and getting back to people who got in touch while I was away; from the comfort of my home office, most likely in my pants. Could be worse but there's still just a little trace of feels in there.
leanpeople
  • Total Posts : 410
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:34:19 (permalink)
Spent the day putting all my own artwork on the walls and putting the ex's stuff away in a cupboard.

Been asked to do reggae Sundays every week at a bar so starting that later today, and got a proper monthly sorted for first time in years.

Feels are still really strong but frankly I am winning at life
LHC
  • Total Posts : 5804
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:42:25 (permalink)
Nice one, congratulations man.

I've was at a wedding yesterday. It was all religious and weird. The wedding seemed to be followed by some kind of sermon so it appears my friend and his wife have joined a new age Jebus cult.

I did get thoroughly pissed though and now need to die.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4638
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/08/13 13:49:20 (permalink)
leanpeople
Spent the day putting all my own artwork on the walls and putting the ex's stuff away in a cupboard.

Been asked to do reggae Sundays every week at a bar so starting that later today, and got a proper monthly sorted for first time in years.

Feels are still really strong but frankly I am winning at life

That sounds a lovely way to spend a Sunday tbh. I'd love to know about some mellow Sunday sessions round here where I can just kotch out for a few hours.
Page: << < ..141142143144145.. > >> Showing page 143 of 146
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0