Helpful ReplyHot!DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL

Page: << < ..131132133134135.. > >> Showing page 135 of 138
Author
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16257
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 14:26:18 (permalink)
People still take speed??

I got drunk on the train to Vienna, headed for food at the station and fell asleep. Missing the whore.

Lower regret feels
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 2688
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 14:31:55 (permalink)
What's so special about this one particular whore lol surely if you'd trekked it to Vienna you'd still visit the whorehouse they look a good bunch
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5157
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 14:55:05 (permalink)
Yeah I can't understand developing an infatuation with someone who is only fucking you for money.  Just find another one who looks like her.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4191
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 15:28:39 (permalink)
dimdum
People still take speed??

For whatever reason, a bunch of my mates have got back into speed and it makes a regular appearance at after parties, or the following day after a big night out. 

I also have no willpower. 
H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 15:36:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ankle 2017/07/17 23:55:34
Speed is massive with the Poles also they fucking love the shit
Law
  • Total Posts : 62328
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 15:36:58 (permalink)
Keep us posted on your shameful whore expeditions dimdum. Safe.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16257
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 16:35:51 (permalink)
Whowhere
What's so special about this one particular whore lol surely if you'd trekked it to Vienna you'd still visit the whorehouse they look a good bunch

I work in Vienna. I was heading back there from a weekend in Poland

@Law. I have no doubt I will be visiting the main place this week one evening after a few to many to drink
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2310
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 17:59:59 (permalink)
simon.r
moderation is better than abstinence I reckon, otherwise you're just biding your time until you allow yourself another massive blowout.

My issue with charlie was whenever I have any time off it, when I go back, I do twice as much and stay like that for weeks until I calm back down. Abstinence costs me more in the long run.

And speed....fucking hell. I cant remember the last time I ever heard it sold up here. @will2dafunk....ever heard it sold up here in the last 20 years?
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14637
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 18:07:00 (permalink)
Rudiger01
simon.r
moderation is better than abstinence I reckon, otherwise you're just biding your time until you allow yourself another massive blowout.

My issue with charlie was whenever I have any time off it, when I go back, I do twice as much and stay like that for weeks until I calm back down. Abstinence costs me more in the long run.

And speed....fucking hell. I cant remember the last time I ever heard it sold up here. @will2dafunk....ever heard it sold up here in the last 20 years?

Nope. Never seen it sold here. Was more of a trampy satellite town drug as far as I'm aware
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2310
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 18:20:12 (permalink)
willfunk
Rudiger01
simon.r

Nope. Never seen it sold here. Was more of a trampy satellite town drug as far as I'm aware

Ha ha you just reminded me the last time I heard someone having it was up in Skelmersdale at a party
THIRT33N
  • Total Posts : 1134
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 19:07:28 (permalink)
Is speed still £10 a g? Pure dirt.
post edited by THIRT33N - 2017/07/17 19:35:34
H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 19:26:50 (permalink)
Yes it is lol my missus' brother told me him and his mate got through 9g between them last weekend at a party think that tells you everything you need to know about the quality. The thought of that comedown makes my soul shudder
Willfunk
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 20:49:57 (permalink)
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01
simon.r

Ha ha you just reminded me the last time I heard someone having it was up in Skelmersdale at a party

Exactly. Strictly for wools
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5547
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 21:24:32 (permalink)
The only person I know that does speed walks up and down when he talks and talks with his hands
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9410
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 22:13:41 (permalink)

Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4367
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/17 23:54:11 (permalink)

MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 992
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 00:38:24 (permalink)
Was loads of speed at a festival I went to last month - think it was courtesy of the Berliners. Didn't sleep from the Thursday until the Monday night - was in bed on Sunday genuinely thinking I was on the brink of a heart attack.

8/10 WBA
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5547
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 10:09:16 (permalink)
Anyone else have mad dreams/nightmares the day after Etizolams or other benzos?

I've Noticed a pattern of crazy dreams on Mondays the day after I've used something to sleep on the Sunday.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4191
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 10:26:34 (permalink)
Is speed still £10 a g? Pure dirt.

£8 per g according to my haggard mate who got it off the darkweb. 
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11383
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 10:28:41 (permalink)
MellowHype
Anyone else have mad dreams/nightmares the day after Etizolams or other benzos?

I've Noticed a pattern of crazy dreams on Mondays the day after I've used something to sleep on the Sunday.

Temazepam gave me very dark dreams when I was prescribed it for a few days. WNB. 

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24615
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 14:37:16 (permalink)
willfunk
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01
simon.r

lol

Loads of the Whizz and dirty soap bar which came in our halls of residence in our first year at Uni in Manchester was from Liverpool..... or from the trampy satellite towns like Elsmere Port, Runcorn, Warrington and Widnes. Quite a few locals from those areas in halls with us -  recall going to pick up from Elsmere Port once, never again, such a shit hole! 

The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43370
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 15:07:05 (permalink)
I dunno how you lot can go on about sniff like it's the greatest thing ever but hate on speed so much. They're not all that different.

I think part of the reason i hate coke is i always felt like it was just a boring version of whizz.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8694
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 15:12:04 (permalink)
TBF the thread is mainly people bemoaning
a) how shit the sniff makes them feel
b) how much money they wasted on it
c) how they're not doing it again

rinse & repeat
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 8895
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 15:12:37 (permalink)
YEAH FUCK YOU SPEED IS GREAT

I'm not working til August. I'm doing a one man pub crawl in Peckham. I'm holding a hemingway book to appear sophisticated. I'm very sunburnt.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 89724
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 15:13:55 (permalink)
They are nothing alike. The only connection is they both make your heart beat faster.
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24615
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 15:19:51 (permalink)
Both have the ability to make you drink like a fish
Willfunk
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 16:06:42 (permalink)
frizzyd
willfunk
Rudiger01
willfunk
Rudiger01
simon.r

lol

Loads of the Whizz and dirty soap bar which came in our halls of residence in our first year at Uni in Manchester was from Liverpool..... or from the trampy satellite towns like Elsmere Port, Runcorn, Warrington and Widnes. Quite a few locals from those areas in halls with us -  recall going to pick up from Elsmere Port once, never again, such a shit hole! 

It has to be seen to believed as to just how rough it really is. I'm glad you've seen it with your own eyes. As well as the locals being rough as arseholes, all the Liverpool ASBO families get moved out there. I had a lad working for me a few years ago and he said his missus wouldn't clean their house unless she was mangled on speed
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 89724
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 16:59:40 (permalink)
I've always found it weird when people clean on drugs. The only time I don't clean is on drugs.
IKOS
  • Total Posts : 35826
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 17:41:31 (permalink)
Razor
I've always found it weird when people clean on drugs. The only time I don't clean is on drugs.

LOL, so true.
Bare Grills
  • Total Posts : 952
Re: RE: DAT SUNDAY EVENING FEEL 2017/07/18 17:50:55 (permalink)
Been on a wiz binge for about 2 weeks now, working over 12 hours a day everyday. Not looking forward to the inevitable crash but I've been pretty fucking productive.
Page: << < ..131132133134135.. > >> Showing page 135 of 138
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0