Helpful ReplyHot!What's the next rave you are going to?

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 30 of 35
Author
M.F.
  • Total Posts : 6305
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/04 15:27:49 (permalink)
I’ll be in London March 16th. Might have to reach this.

Bruce Bogtrotter
  • Total Posts : 7906
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/04 15:40:43 (permalink)
dj jamie
BrianBadonde
Last rupture was wicked... 

Won't make the March one unfortunately. Nice juan Law

Must meet up this year mate!

Yeah man it's been too long. Another meat session is due I think. What's going on about the wedding?

HughbertD
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 09:19:53 (permalink)
Got my tickets for Rupture, been meaning to go to one for ages. 

Actually mostly excited about seeing Law doing his thing (and Peshay/Storm obv)

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23079
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 10:16:56 (permalink)
Are you Hugh Bear?
HughbertD
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 13:27:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ascension 2018/01/05 21:03:01
gutlessrhyme
Are you Hugh Bear?

I am Marky's muse.

wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2722
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 21:24:57 (permalink)
Fabric next week - Dillinja B2B Randall 
Structure4
  • Total Posts : 265
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 21:57:55 (permalink)
Just booked for Rupture. Looking forward to hearing the Repetoire boys and Peshay is going to be bonkers no doubt. Can’t wait and never been to Corsica Studios, heard the sound system there is tops.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23079
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 22:16:38 (permalink)
Whilst we're on it, I've never been to Egg. Website makes it look pretty decent and lots of geeky stuff about the sound system which is encouraging.
Does it live up to the hype?
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2722
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 22:32:55 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Whilst we're on it, I've never been to Egg. Website makes it look pretty decent and lots of geeky stuff about the sound system which is encouraging.
Does it live up to the hype?

Went to a pure science all dayer there back in 2016 and loved it, great club
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6190
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 22:35:03 (permalink)
Been trying to find a scene in Toronto. I expected it to be big here, just from that Prophecy set. But seems to have died after the 90s when the rave scene got regulated. Seems it's only a few old skool heads keeping it going with not a lot of new interest from young people. Shame
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1502
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/05 22:47:52 (permalink)
wakeytom
Fabric next week - Dillinja B2B Randall 

I'll be going to that. Can't fucking wait.
Flow Joe
  • Total Posts : 1644
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/11 23:55:12 (permalink)
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8263
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/13 06:39:08 (permalink)
sublime
dj jamie
That Hospital Tobacco Docks day event looks alright you know. 

It really does actually. 

I'm going to this

Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8263
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/13 06:42:00 (permalink)

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95017
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/13 07:07:56 (permalink)
just realised i didn't go to a rave in 2017, first time that's happened since i started going, quite a grim thought tbf. Need to go to something soon before i'm too old for it all.
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2223
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/13 10:51:34 (permalink)
Bukem and fabio appears to have sold out.
NaziWarlord
  • Total Posts : 110
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/01/13 15:05:39 (permalink)
Anything ravey about in London this very evening?
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12427
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/01 20:12:58 (permalink)
Headz at Village Underground tomorrow.
ramraider
  • Total Posts : 7938
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/02 12:46:14 (permalink)
Bukem and fabio in April

badder2
  • Total Posts : 2253
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/02 13:04:01 (permalink)

Room 2 looks pretty shexy and of course Villalobos 
RAYZA
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 16:41:50 (permalink)
just got my ticket for this. first rave since August 2016 so pretty excited.

RAYZA
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 16:43:51 (permalink)
i'd like to go to this too, the videos from previous events look so good

smolsky
  • Total Posts : 425
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 18:01:05 (permalink)
Got an early bird ticket for this

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1069965

No line up announced yet but gotta be 6 quids worth over 5 rooms somewhere on the night
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41612
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 19:37:22 (permalink)
Roadside G’s would be a madness.

21 21
  • Total Posts : 6082
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 19:50:35 (permalink)
smolsky

No line up announced yet but gotta be 6 quids worth over 5 rooms somewhere on the night

Just did some reading up about EGG and found this gem: 

It began with a 40 minute wait in the queue. In ended with this review. After waiting for an enternity in the bottom end of nowhere whilst being told not to smoke in the queue I finally made it to the first ID check. After refusing my first completely valid ID I then fumbled with ice cold digits for another. Reluctantly they let me into the second round of processing having examined yet another piece plastic saying I was human. I proceeded to the second queue of the evening. Party animal? No. Cattle. That was the vibe of this apparently excellent venue so far. Herded right into the 'boys' (having just proven twice that a boy is exactly not what I was) queue I plodded on through a metal scanner. At the time I was wearing a metal belt. Did this show up during the security charade game they were playing? No. Yet another piece of the puzzle that was 'What the hell I was doing here?'. After being forewarned that 'Anything found in pockets will result in being sent home!' I approached the next soldierofdoom-sorry-security guard. Throwing away a perfectly good pack of chewing gum without asking my permission he reduced my total assets by approximately 40 pence. Checkpoint two passed. Onto the final hurdle. '£15 please.' the clueless tick man demands. Did he know who I was? I had a deal. A deal that would allow me to enjoy my evening for nothing more than £5. After pleading my case he decided. Not to flease me and rather spare my embarrassment. Did he offer me my VIP wristband I was entitled to? Ha. After returning to the hell that was the front of house, I dared to show my face and enquire after the mysterious wristbands that would grant us access to the most exclusive, luxurious and, well somewhere to make me feel important, area this venue could offer. So here I am. Sat in a roped off corner of a smokey dancefloor. £8 double at the 'VIP bar'? Not a chance. After being offered a £5 bottle of volvic I decided to give up on my quest for a tap water. Instead I have chosen to campaign for the people. Those who have waited in that freezing line just to have their possessions ripped from their persons. Those who can't afford that double at the VIP bar. Those, who need this. That need this review. To tell them. To just stay at home with a four pack from Tesco express. Honestly you'll have more fun. With that amount of security processing I should be in Malaga by now. Not this. Just. Not this.

He even added a photo of him looking sad at the night ffs. 

RAYZA
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 20:07:59 (permalink)
Not sure if Gutless
smolsky
  • Total Posts : 425
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 20:14:54 (permalink)
dazdsb
smolsky

Just did some reading up about EGG and found this gem: 

It began with a 40 minute wait in the queue. In ended with this review. After waiting for an enternity in the bottom end of nowhere whilst being told not to smoke in the queue I finally made it to the first ID check. After refusing my first completely valid ID I then fumbled with ice cold digits for another. Reluctantly they let me into the second round of processing having examined yet another piece plastic saying I was human. I proceeded to the second queue of the evening. Party animal? No. Cattle. That was the vibe of this apparently excellent venue so far. Herded right into the 'boys' (having just proven twice that a boy is exactly not what I was) queue I plodded on through a metal scanner. At the time I was wearing a metal belt. Did this show up during the security charade game they were playing? No. Yet another piece of the puzzle that was 'What the hell I was doing here?'. After being forewarned that 'Anything found in pockets will result in being sent home!' I approached the next soldierofdoom-sorry-security guard. Throwing away a perfectly good pack of chewing gum without asking my permission he reduced my total assets by approximately 40 pence. Checkpoint two passed. Onto the final hurdle. '£15 please.' the clueless tick man demands. Did he know who I was? I had a deal. A deal that would allow me to enjoy my evening for nothing more than £5. After pleading my case he decided. Not to flease me and rather spare my embarrassment. Did he offer me my VIP wristband I was entitled to? Ha. After returning to the hell that was the front of house, I dared to show my face and enquire after the mysterious wristbands that would grant us access to the most exclusive, luxurious and, well somewhere to make me feel important, area this venue could offer. So here I am. Sat in a roped off corner of a smokey dancefloor. £8 double at the 'VIP bar'? Not a chance. After being offered a £5 bottle of volvic I decided to give up on my quest for a tap water. Instead I have chosen to campaign for the people. Those who have waited in that freezing line just to have their possessions ripped from their persons. Those who can't afford that double at the VIP bar. Those, who need this. That need this review. To tell them. To just stay at home with a four pack from Tesco express. Honestly you'll have more fun. With that amount of security processing I should be in Malaga by now. Not this. Just. Not this.

He even added a photo of him looking sad at the night ffs. 

Roll on 6th May
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7227
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 20:19:35 (permalink)
All he did was describe going to a nightclub. If he was stupid enough to pay for VIP then I assume he'd never been to one before.
Buck Fuddy
  • Total Posts : 22266
Re: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 20:35:09 (permalink)
I had no issues getting into Egg. They did chuck my chewing gum away but then most clubs do.

It was £8 for a Rum and coke though. Not even a double 😔
Fiend.
  • Total Posts : 1287
Re: RE: What's the next rave you are going to? 2018/02/15 20:39:17 (permalink)
Jonesy.

Fuck me, Panacea at Hospitality, now I really have seen it all. 

As much as the main hospitality DJs would now appeal as much as listening to a cat puking for 6 hours, I'm pretty damn impressed with how many other styles they've managed to fit in. Cheesiest liquid, wobbliest jump-up, noisiest skullstep and most authentic old skool at one event. Kudos for that.

...is this what you want???
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 30 of 35
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0