Helpful ReplyHot!It begins...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 22
Author
Cherno Samba
  • Total Posts : 2380
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 14:50:28 (permalink)
Tom Watson Alleges Westminster Paedophile Ring

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
order-order.com

Tom Watson failed to mention that the big ‘bombshell’ he let off in PMQs was actually mentioned by the Sunday Times this weekend. The paper reported that Edwina Currie’s autobiography carried claims that Sir Peter Morrison, a Tory MP and aide to Margaret Thatcher, had sex with underage boys during the 1980s. Morrison’s lovers were sixteen, with the age of consent for homosexuals at the time standing at twenty-one.

Funny that Watson didn’t say “as printed in the Murdoch press this weekend and exposed by a former Tory MP”.

One to watch though, rumours are swirling around about all sorts of politicians…

UPDATE: Nick Davies first made the shocking allegations about Morrison in 1998

Fleet Street routinely nurtures a crop of untold stories about powerful abusers who have evaded justice. One such is Peter Morrison, formerly the MP for Chester and the deputy chairman of the Conservative Party. Ten years ago, Chris House, the veteran crime reporter for the Sunday Mirror, twice received tip-offs from police officers who said that Morrison had been caught cottaging in public toilets with underaged boys and had been released with a caution. A less powerful man, the officers complained, would have been charged with gross indecency or an offence against children.

At the time, Chris House confronted Morrison, who used libel laws to block publication of the story. Now, Morrison is dead and cannot sue. Police last week confirmed that he had been picked up twice and never brought to trial. They added that there appeared to be no trace of either incident in any of the official records.

The full Nick Davies article is genuinely shocking: The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain

October 24, 2012 at 12:48 pm
azonica
  • Total Posts : 5723
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 14:50:46 (permalink)
So Frank Bruno goes and opens a Gym and that makes him a Peado?

Scotteo
  • Total Posts : 6225
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 14:52:41 (permalink)
If there's even a grain of truth in this then shit and fan really will be intertwined.
Typo
  • Total Posts : 690
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 14:54:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: DrumBongo

The problem with Icke and sites like this is they go into the nutcase territory (reptillians!!).

The batshit crazy stuff like his reptillian claims distract from the real stories on there such as corruption, organized crime, human rights issues

True, just don't let it distract. Thank God it's there. Many photos, links and forum threads from elsewhere have been deleted in the months I've been looking at this and this one's still there.

Why did Savile get an injunction taken out on this photo? http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4568820/Jimmy-Savile-sex-abuse-rumours-to-be-probed-by-the-BBC.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
Specialized1
  • Total Posts : 21599
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:03:14 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: azonica

Bit weird that Saville had keys to Broadmoor though innit.

STEAM - McGrayUK
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 14394
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:07:03 (permalink)
Wow.

Was just chatting with my Mum the other day about that Jersey thing and how it all went quiet very quickly.

Should come as no surprise that such a thing as a high society peado ring exists I guess, but still... fuck
Postman Pat
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:08:11 (permalink)
Also, Tom Watson has some big balls.
MikeW
  • Total Posts : 7197
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:08:33 (permalink)
Fucking hell.

Everyone's a paedo.

Soon there'll be exposes on the celebrities and politiicians who actually haven't touched any kids.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11749
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:12:35 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Typo

ORIGINAL: Jungle Dave

ORIGINAL: RunUp

I feel sick

How did you find this info Typo?

The problem is most of this stuff was on batshit crazy sites, anti-semitic tin foil type bullshit.

There is a lot of bat-shit stuff out there but the Telegraph, Guardian, Russia Today etc all have good, verifiable info.

None of them make a big deal about Jack Straw, or Margaret Hodge's Jewishness though eh. Kind of undermines them a bit, unless of course you are into that kind of shit.

I'm not disregarding any of this BTW. I spent an incredulous Friday a few weeks ago scaring myself about establishment paedo-conspiracies! Whatever way you look at it, the Savile's nephew has said he used to run rooms for wealthy punters to fuck kids in the late 1950s- it's no stretch of the imagination to presume Savile maintained his links and became further embedded in the establishment-deviant underworld over the next thirty/forty years.

I'll never forget his weird boast to Theroux- "I'm a fixer, I can get you anything". Piqued my interest at the time and I think a small part of my brain screamed at me "he's a fucking pimp for nonces" but the rest of my brain that felt guilty about badmouthing old men told it to shut up

azonica
  • Total Posts : 5723
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:15:21 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Specialized1

ORIGINAL: azonica

Bit weird that Saville had keys to Broadmoor though innit.

Oh yeah, I am not doubting that at all. Just roping Bruno into it just seems a bit tenuous

Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 20900
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:18:38 (permalink)
Wheels are in motion now..... hopefully heads are seriously going to roll over all this.
Postman Pat
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:22:29 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Jungle Dave

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/28/jersey-secrecy-culture

That's outrageous, there needs to be a full independant investigation into that.

Trouble is, if those involved are so powerful I'd imagine they've had no trouble destroying every trace of evidence from that kids home in the past few years.

The world makes me sick sometimes, what the fuck is wrong with people
ClearE
  • Total Posts : 813
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:26:37 (permalink)
Erm wtf.. How is this?

Forensic experts still disagree over whether suspicious material found during the excavation of the home was 20th century human bone or a piece of coconut shell

Jme133
  • Total Posts : 10026
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:27:08 (permalink)
What's the consensus on Max Meiser? Some of the things he talks about make sense, but I wonder if he's one of these nutbags with enough semi-coherent theories to make themselves sound plausible.

I find his theories on Bitcoin being the currency of the activist interesting.
RUSSELL CLARTY
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:30:53 (permalink)
True or not, the image of Edward Heath aboard the "Morning Cloud" alongside first mate Wilfred Brambell, Bo'sun Frankie Howard and Commodore Savile chopping across the channel to bugger disadvantaged children is a powerful one

ClearE
  • Total Posts : 813
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:31:11 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Whagwan

ORIGINAL: ClearE

Erm wtf.. How is this?

Forensic experts still disagree over whether suspicious material found during the excavation of the home was 20th century human bone or a piece of coconut shell

Wait, no, there might be truth to a lot of the rest of this but Kew Gardens have confirmed that was coconut shell.

Oh right, I would have thought it would be a pretty simple thing to determine..

Now to just explain why they were hoarding childrens teeth
RUSSELL CLARTY
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:35:48 (permalink)
Saving money for a laundry block, expecting a big payday from the Tooth Fairy.

Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3034
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:38:16 (permalink)

How long before Tom Watson is found hanging from a tree, having *comitted suicide* Dr David Kelly style?
Typo
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:39:58 (permalink)
Rumours about abuse at Haut de la Garenne had been rife for years but, according to Harper, junior police officers who tried to help those making allegations were “thwarted by corrupt seniors”. He claims that the 2008 inquiry so infuriated and embarrassed Jersey’s establishment that a campaign was initiated to smear the lead officers and label them credulous and money-wasting.

The dig at the home was discredited, supposedly having found nothing, but even Harper’s critical successors in the investigation admit that at least three human bone fragments were found and children’s teeth, from between 10 and 65 children of all ages.

These have never been adequately explained, Harper says. “They were not from a long ago cemetery or all animal bones, but the bones proved impossible to date. One anthropologist said they were a couple of decades old, but another said they could not be dated. We’ll never know. They were definitely human and juvenile.”

Harper retired in autumn 2008, to spend more time with his daughter and her young family, after his Army officer son-in-law was killed in Iraq. His supportive boss, Chief Officer Graham Power, a former senior Met officer and recipient of the Queen’s Police Medal, was suspended in November 2008. Both officers were later investigated by outside forces, at Jersey’s instigation, but no evidence of misconduct was found.

Jersey’s former health minister, Stuart Syvret, who backed the victims and police in the 2008 investigation, was also sacked. He was imprisoned last year for publicising a serious allegation on another, unrelated matter which, for legal reasons, cannot be described.

Syvret told the Telegraph: “Jimmy Savile abused children in Jersey. I believed his victims. Just as I believe the two people who told me of child abuse by another TV personality [this week confirmed as Brambell] on Jersey from the Seventies. Just as I believed those who told me that the authorities of the day had ignored their complaints of years of abuse by others in Jersey’s children’s homes. Savile is dead, so why must we dig into the sorry and wretched details? Because the crucial feature of this case is not so much the individual crimes, as bad as they are, and as damaging for the victims; it is, instead, what I call the 'culture of cover‑up’.”
Cherno Samba
  • Total Posts : 2380
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:40:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Duderonomy

How long before Tom Watson is found hanging from a tree, having *comitted suicide* Dr David Kelly style?

Was just gonna ask whther anybody has got him in the deadpool
Typo
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:42:05 (permalink)
Dave, I've ignored ALL of the Jewish stuff and still come to the conclusion that there is a massive pedo-ring being covered up by the establishment.

I feel sorry for them. I suspect most of it is a method of blackmail through entrapment.
The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43603
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:43:23 (permalink)
Saville i can understand, but old man Steptoe? Say it aint so!

Specialized1
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:44:08 (permalink)
He did look the type mind.

STEAM - McGrayUK
Typo
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:44:42 (permalink)
Probably shouldn't have mentioned Bruno. There have been rumours for years that his apparent sectioning was a cover for a mind-kontrolle exercise. He was a useful tool to Savile due to his connections with the Tories and charities. For the sake of this thread I'm happy to accept his connection is tenuous but I'll do some digging after later.
Specialized1
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:46:31 (permalink)

Probably shouldn't have mentioned Bruno. There have been rumours for years that his apparent sectioning was a cover for a mind-kontrolle exercise.

STEAM - McGrayUK
Typo
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:47:25 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Specialized1

Probably shouldn't have mentioned Bruno. There have been rumours for years that his apparent sectioning was a cover for a mind-kontrolle exercise.

:)
The Rat
  • Total Posts : 44465
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:48:43 (permalink)

Probably shouldn't have mentioned Bruno. There have been rumours for years that his apparent sectioning was a cover for a mind-kontrolle exercise. He was a useful tool to Savile due to his connections with the Tories and charities.

FFS
RUSSELL CLARTY
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 15:55:28 (permalink)

Dave, I've ignored ALL of the Jewish stuff and still come to the conclusion that there is a massive pedo-ring being covered up by the establishment.

I feel sorry for them. I suspect most of it is a method of blackmail through entrapment.

I'm in the similarly embarrassing position of being inclined to believe there is a great deal of highly sensitive information that isn't out there yet...

But I don't feel sorry for anyone involved unless they were a kid in a 70s care home

RUSSELL CLARTY
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 16:03:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Syhr

Saville i can understand, but old man Steptoe? Say it aint so!

"In 1962 he was arrested in a toilet in Shepherd's Bush for persistently importuning and given a conditional discharge.[8][9] Earlier in his life he had been married, from 1948 to 1955, to Mary "Molly" Josephine but the relationship ended after she gave birth to the child of their lodger in 1953.[7] In 2012 he was accused of abusing in the 1970s two boys aged 12-13 backstage in the Jersey Opera House. One of the boys was from the Haut de la Garenne children's home.[10]"

The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43603
RE: It begins... 2012/10/24 16:09:27 (permalink)
The dirty old man.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 22
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0