Helpful ReplyHot!Fucked up news stories

Page: << < ..26272829 > Showing page 27 of 29
Author
original_state
  • Total Posts : 198
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:03:07 (permalink)
Frizzy, I just saw that on BBC, and I knew that when this thread said recently updated, this would be it. Absolutely vile and incomprehensible. "At least", he didn't get sold as far as I am aware. Seems like all over the place, the child social services are also run by twisted and useless people. We've had it in this country with individual abuse cases and the Muslim child-grooming gangs. 
post edited by original_state - 2018/08/07 14:22:07
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25234
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:05:25 (permalink)
Unfortunately I think he did get sold, in the link I posted...

The partner was given a 12-year sentence. Six other men, including a Spanish man, a Swiss citizen and three German men who had paid the couple to abuse the boy, now 10, were given sentences of between eight and 10 years.

SW14
  • Total Posts : 13136
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:05:53 (permalink)
I read that article earlier mate and couldn’t even bring myself to post it in here.

Made me feel ill.
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5539
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:15:29 (permalink)
We've never had anything like that in the UK, despite all of the depraved shit which goes on here.  That is some next level demonic sickness.
SW14
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:16:30 (permalink)
8-10 years!?!?! FFS!
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96246
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:24:57 (permalink)
_ICE_
We've never had anything like that in the UK, despite all of the depraved shit which goes on here.  That is some next level demonic sickness.

No one has been caught, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I imagine something similar happened/is happening to Madelaine Mccann.
Cybotron
  • Total Posts : 931
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:26:01 (permalink)
frizzyd
I raise you from throwing acid on a 3 year old to abusing your own child as well as selling him to paedophiles on darknet for others to abuse: https://www.theguardian.c...iles-on-darknet-jailed

What the ....

Others on trial included a 44-year-old German who was given access to rape the boy but was prevented by the mother from carrying out his wish to kill him.

Without being all Sun reader like and dramatic, all of these cunts should be lined up against a wall and shot.

There's no place on this planet for those kind of people.
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:27:06 (permalink)
_ICE_

I wouldn't be too sure of that .... we had Fred and Rose West remember
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25234
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:28:31 (permalink)
_ICE_

All I say is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
And
https://en.wikipedia.org/...Watkins_(Lostprophets)

Cybotron beat me to it - we have our fair share of sicko's here as well.
original_state
  • Total Posts : 198
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:29:13 (permalink)
Ridiculous isn't it. Should be life. And i mean proper life. At least in some US prisons, they would be thrown to the dogs (the racially-divided gangs) and receive some kind of abuse themselves. Don't know what treatment they will get. Probably segregated and PC'ed up.

ICE, we had a family of peadophiles last week, and some notorious peadophiles like young Richard Huckle who wrote a peadophile manual on the dark web, and a few other evil cunts. Slavery on traveller sites as well. Not sure if children are being sold and trafficked here like that case above, but wouldn't surprise me that much. I met a girl recently who had been passed around by her family and "loaned" out to other people in a sex-abuse ring. She is fucked up, but on the road to recovery, and quite frankly one of the most inspirational people ive met. 

Seems like if you meet a person nowadays and they aren't some kind of twisted fuck, it's a reason to celebrate. Alright, maybe not that far, but its scary to think these people are amongst us somewhere. 
SW14
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:34:52 (permalink)
Serving four years for a successful conspiracy to rape a child hawked over the internet seems like a ridiculously light sentence to me.

If some drug dealers think they can do that kind of tariff standing on their head then you can bet the most dedicated sick nonces will too.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20605
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:35:37 (permalink)
_ICE_

nah, happens more than you would like to think, but often isn't reported in the media due to child rotection. i knew a girl who worked at a special school and one of the kids in her charge was fostered and moved far from her grim northern town after her mum pimped her out from the age of 4 DOWN THE LOCAL PUB. and the abuse was the reason she had SEN, it completely fucked her life.

no
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:37:26 (permalink)
original_state
Ridiculous isn't it. Should be life. And i mean proper life. 

By "life" I would say that in the very loosest of terms ..i.e a life that's not worth living.   Give them a cage and books and that's all - no TV , pool tables or other paedo's they can fuck or brag to about their horrific crimes.  They should be chemically castrated as well.

The problem is though that our care system is pretty much obsolete.   If you are a peado you should be able to hand yourself in before you commit a crime so that you can be looked after in some way 

post edited by Cybotron - 2018/08/08 09:29:18
SW14
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:38:27 (permalink)
It’s probably only the novel digital/dark web element that we are even hearing about this story.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3824
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:53:06 (permalink)
frizzyd
I raise you from throwing acid on a 3 year old to abusing your own child as well as selling him to paedophiles on darknet for others to abuse: https://www.theguardian.c...iles-on-darknet-jailed

Thats proper turned my stomach that
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11492
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 14:59:02 (permalink)
How the fuck can people be that twisted
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5539
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/07 15:05:33 (permalink)
They are missing the part of the brain which gives you compassion and a conscience.  Sociopaths.
wiseacre
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/08 14:45:01 (permalink)
yep. happens to adults even more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45103617

no
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/08 23:42:47 (permalink)
Not a recent news story but it's fucked up all the same.

Up until 2015 the British public were paying taxes for compensation paid out to slave owners.

https://www.theguardian.c...ompensate-slave-owners
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 682
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 08:19:08 (permalink)
Cybotron

Up until 2015 the British public were paying taxes for compensation paid out to slave owners.

I saw that. Cunts like David Cameron benefited in the long-run. They should've have just let them go free and told the 'owners' to fuck off... or even made them pay compensation to their former slaves, how about that. I used to work at Harewood House in Yorkshire and I often thought how blood-stained the whole property was with the forced labour at the sugar plantations (and British taxpayers)
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 14:56:24 (permalink)
Test Recordings
Cybotron

I saw that. Cunts like David Cameron benefited in the long-run. They should've have just let them go free and told the 'owners' to fuck off... or even made them pay compensation to their former slaves, how about that. I used to work at Harewood House in Yorkshire and I often thought how blood-stained the whole property was with the forced labour at the sugar plantations (and British taxpayers)

Innit.  To know that Cameron has been the beneficiary makes the pill all the more bitter.

I wonder what recourse we have to claim that money back.  Not happy that i've been paying taxes to pay for a crime so heinous.   
Icov
  • Total Posts : 62
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 17:24:59 (permalink)
Cybotron
Test Recordings
Cybotron

Innit.  To know that Cameron has been the beneficiary makes the pill all the more bitter.

I wonder what recourse we have to claim that money back.  Not happy that i've been paying taxes to pay for a crime so heinous.   

Yeah not surprised you're pissed off after paying all that 50% tax tbh... Can't buy another 2litre jag now can you m8?
SW14
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 17:28:09 (permalink)
Cybotron
Test Recordings
Cybotron

Cameron was the beneficiary because his cousin 7 times removed got compensated?
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 20:29:12 (permalink)
SW14
Cybotron
Test Recordings
Cybotron

Benefited by inheritance.

Surprise surprise it had to be our resident black shirt jumping up to defend the pig fucker.
SW14
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 20:45:11 (permalink)
Cybotron
SW14
Cybotron
Test Recordings
Cybotron

Surprise surprise it had to be our resident black shirt jumping up to defend the pig fucker.

"Our" implies a sense of community. You aren't part of that community. You're an outsider with your face pressed up against the window and your tongue stuck to it.

Do you know that Cameron personally profited from his cousin 7 times removed? No, you don't.
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/09 22:56:42 (permalink)
SW14
Cybotron
SW14
Cybotron
Test Recordings
Cybotron

"Our" implies a sense of community. You aren't part of that community. You're an outsider with your face pressed up against the window and your tongue stuck to it.

Do you know that Cameron personally profited from his cousin 7 times removed? No, you don't.

Read the article.

And don't get your knickers in a knot for being called a Nazi
post edited by Cybotron - 2018/08/09 22:59:35
Cybotron
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/10 12:30:48 (permalink)
SW14

Oh and where's the avatar of some cunt with an SS helmet on? 

It suits your political persuasion so you should defo keep it there.

post edited by Cybotron - 2018/08/10 12:35:04
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15799
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/13 17:07:53 (permalink)
Not really a fucked up story but a fine collection uk road rage
Highlight is the final clip, my guess would be bailiffs rocking up to a pikey camp and shots get buss at their car. Then the chase from the land rovers down the A41, epic dash cam biznuz

wiseacre
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/13 18:15:43 (permalink)
Cybes still oblivious as to who sw14's avatar was

no
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3824
Re: RE: Fucked up news stories 2018/08/13 19:00:02 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
Not really a fucked up story but a fine collection uk road rage
Highlight is the final clip, my guess would be bailiffs rocking up to a pikey camp and shots get buss at their car. Then the chase from the land rovers down the A41, epic dash cam biznuz

Got to love these road rage vids
Page: << < ..26272829 > Showing page 27 of 29
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0