Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 8
Author
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 14394
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:53:32 (permalink)

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!
Temp0
  • Total Posts : 21400
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:55:57 (permalink)
AzorAhaiReborn
  • Total Posts : 1199
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:56:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Postman Pat

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Fucking LMAO at you if you're posting on a forum on the biggest night in your history.
Joga
  • Total Posts : 41236
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:57:35 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: AzorAhaiReborn

The oligarchs are here and football is dead. Even the most prestigious trophy in club football has now been tainted by a no-mark club purchasing their manufactured glory.

Congratulations to Sheikh Mansour and Roman Abramovich. £2 billion spent and they finally get what they wanted.

Can't believe a club like Chelsea have got their name on that trophy. Utterly sickening, and to see a racist scumbag and a Russian crook lifting the trophy sums them up nicely.

Yeah. Everyone who won the European Cup before this fateful night did it on the back of 3 shillings and a two bob note.
_ICE_
  • Total Posts : 3535
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:58:23 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Temp0

AzorAhaiReborn
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/19 23:59:37 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Joga

The oligarchs are here and football is dead. Even the most prestigious trophy in club football has now been tainted by a no-mark club purchasing their manufactured glory.

Congratulations to Sheikh Mansour and Roman Abramovich. £2 billion spent and they finally get what they wanted.

Can't believe a club like Chelsea have got their name on that trophy. Utterly sickening, and to see a racist scumbag and a Russian crook lifting the trophy sums them up nicely.

Yeah. Everyone who won the European Cup before this fateful night did it on the back of 3 shillings and a two bob note.

Don't think anyone has won it through a bent Russian oligarch using a club as a toy to keep him occupied.

Even when you cunts stole the trophy in 2005 you did it off your own back.

Fully expect City to buy it next season, btw.
_ICE_
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:00:58 (permalink)
we need a gif of drogba driving the cup
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 4985
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:01:00 (permalink)

As opposed to nice clubs like Real Madrid who were once bankrolled by Franco .

Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:01:23 (permalink)

_ICE_
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:02:45 (permalink)
is that harry potter
Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:03:31 (permalink)
Coles and Luiz's pens were top drawer to be fair.

Joga
  • Total Posts : 41236
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:04:27 (permalink)
Was convinced Luiz was gonna ram it straight into the crowd after that run up.
Postman Pat
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:04:37 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Postman Pat

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Fucking LMAO at you if you're posting on a forum on the biggest night in your history.

I'd say I'm more of a follower than a proper supporter tbh. Will be off to bed in a minute, busy day tomorrow.

Please do tell me what it is I should be doing though seeing as you're the great authority on all things football related and what it really means to support a club.

Actually, don't bother

Wooooooooooooooooo
_ICE_
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:05:15 (permalink)
Postman Pat
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:06:42 (permalink)

I loved this. Was convinced he was gonna sky it
AzorAhaiReborn
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:09:24 (permalink)
Lol at Postman PAT. Part-time, armchair mug. A 'follower'? Lol.

Sums up modern football nicely.

Congratz.
Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:12:53 (permalink)
Yeah i was also telling everyone Luiz's as going out the stadium. Best pen i've seen for a while
Postman Pat
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:13:58 (permalink)
ha ha ha

I'm having a great evening and your bitter trolling nonsence is actually improving my mood! Keep trying though champ
Noc
  • Total Posts : 17971
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:14:46 (permalink)
Horrible seeing that bunch of cunts get ther hands on the biggest prize of all but at least Spurs are on hand to soften the blow. Every cloud and all that:

Essential reading for gooners:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1779-In-all-seriousness

Sucks. What should have been a good season has turned into a long drawn out joke.

Shit summer with the Modric scenario, shit start to the season.....and then we go on one of the best runs ive seen, positivity is flowing and we are being mentioned as possible title contenders.........and then we go on a dire run but i think, just a couple of good results should be enough to nearly secure third......and they dont come, and then someone Arsenal overtake us but then give us another chance.....and we blow it.......and in the midst of this a phantom goal is scored against us in the semi which kills our chances of getting anything out of the game.....but we secure fourth and we should be celebrating (near) qualification for the champions league......chelsea fluked a win against Barca they cant do it again against Bayern in Bayerns home ground.......BUT THEY FUCKING DO IT SOMEHOW!!!!

what a load of shit. how can one team have so much go against them in such a short space of time.

Disappointing. Tonight was out of our hands but tonight was the icing on a cake made out of shit.

We are by far the most humiliated club in all the land, i didnt think would get any worse than lasagne, throwing aaway 13 pt lead on Arse, this takes it by far. So many implications. But in all seriosuness are we cursed as a club?

So many things conspirea gainst us in teh footballing world, i really think we may be cursed. Does anyone know anything about witch doctors black magic etc? Im fucking seriously going to send a priest down to bless/exercise white hart lane and teh club. Fuck me, im shaking right now. Angry at bayern, the team for blowing that lead, everything!! In a way Liverpool had a better season than us, at least they finished with silverware!!!

What do you do now?? How much more humiliating can it get. What a fucking aweful, sickening season. I really am distraught. Is our shocking luck down to the whole jew thing? I mea they are not the luckiest of folks are they. Just saying! West Ham won too of course!! Someone get a priest to WHL now!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm done with this altogether. I'm going to wash my hands of football. Believe me, this is not a decision to take lightly, I've been a Spurs fan since I could walk and it's been the most consistent love throughout my entire life. Tonight, however, was the fatal blow. I can't accept that something out of my control can cause me this much pain, and I feel stupid talking like this about a fucking sport. A sport which is corrupt to the core and based purely around the financial strength of the companies (yes companies, not teams) which take part. There's something about Spurs which is just destined to be tragic as well, I can't think of a club which has had to go through things like lasagnegate and tonight. I don't know what it is about Spurs, but we're destined to be dicked on and trampled in the ground no matter what. And believe me, Modric and Bale don't feel any of this that we're feeling. They're on to their agents right now trying to jump ship. What's the point. Anyway, I'm going to Wembley tomorrow with my brother who's a Luton fan and we're going to watch a proper game of football played by proper teams, and I'm thinking I might just become a Luton fan if I can't shake football altogether

post edited by Noc - 2012/05/20 00:28:16
ChunkyMunky
  • Total Posts : 1569
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:23:51 (permalink)

Lol at Postman PAT. Part-time, armchair mug. A 'follower'? Lol.

Sums up modern football nicely.

Congratz.

Just because you've had one too many bottles of Lambrini you bitter cunt. Please do fuck off.
Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:28:15 (permalink)

Postman Pat
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:29:20 (permalink)
Midas
  • Total Posts : 3071
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:37:52 (permalink)

LOL
Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:39:15 (permalink)

Abramovich intrigues me. Not much media spotlight, some sort of dodgy Russian mafia geez.
moonwalker
  • Total Posts : 2879
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:39:34 (permalink)

You and Namco should hook up...utd fan aswell?
REDBOY1978
  • Total Posts : 14569
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:43:27 (permalink)
Hate Chelsea but big up anyway. 2 big performances b2b to win it.
AzorAhaiReborn
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:45:03 (permalink)

Abramovich intrigues me. Not much media spotlight, some sort of dodgy Russian mafia geez.

Di Stefano, Cesare Maldini, Bobby Charlton, Beckenbauer, Schmeichel, Paolo Maldini, Zanetti, Abidal.........

....... Abramovich.

judayer
  • Total Posts : 6783
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:47:14 (permalink)
Menace = Total fucking joke.

Drogba = Total Dapper.

Postman Pat
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:53:44 (permalink)
Aw don't pick on poor menace, he's vewy sad bless him because football is dead.

And he's the best at supporting football, so shut up yeah.
Temp0
RE: Bayern Munich v Chelsea 2012/05/20 00:57:40 (permalink)

Di Stefano, Cesare Maldini, Bobby Charlton, Beckenbauer, Schmeichel, Paolo Maldini, Zanetti, Abidal.........

....... Abramovich.

What?
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 8
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0