Helpful ReplyHot!Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus

Page: << < ..111213 Showing page 13 of 13
Author
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20579
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 10:51:21 (permalink)
yeah that one's a bit

no
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23819
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 11:51:50 (permalink)
She wasn't happy the other weekend when I gave her a light hearted spank.

We were in ante-natal classes and she was practising birth poses.
Law
  • Total Posts : 64361
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 11:55:54 (permalink)
For about five years now, every now and then, I've been trying to convince the wife that deer live underground in burrows like rabbits - else where do they go in the day time? I've been staunch in my defence of this, and that they dig holes with their tiny hooves.

She's an intelligent woman (A-Level geography teacher), but through my sheer persistence I think I have her slowly doubting herself and starting to believe my bullshit. One more year should do it.

Of course she could just look it up, but she doesn't care that much.

Syzlack_23

The 'You're a....' rebuttal to everything:
"Have you seen that photo album anywhere?"
"You're a photo album"
"Where's the top for the blender?"
"You're a top for the blender" etc

+1 this is a constant. She does it to me quite a lot though.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23819
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 12:01:05 (permalink)
Yeah, mine does that.  She's also started to reply "Up your bum" when I ask her where things are too.
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1642
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 12:26:25 (permalink)
Waiting outside the bathroom and jumping out and shouting “BOO” and scaring the shit out of her is highly amusing.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 12:31:35 (permalink)
Law
For about five years now, every now and then, I've been trying to convince the wife that deer live underground in burrows like rabbits - else where do they go in the day time? I've been staunch in my defence of this, and that they dig holes with their tiny hooves.

She's an intelligent woman (A-Level geography teacher), but through my sheer persistence I think I have her slowly doubting herself and starting to believe my bullshit. One more year should do it.

I've spent a good 5 years constantly repeating to the gf that white chocolate doesn't melt. I convinced her this was the case a long time ago. Now I like to remind her of this "fact" as often as possible as if I've never told her. 
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 27939
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 12:39:13 (permalink)
Ahhh the long game.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12955
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 12:40:21 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
Waiting outside the bathroom and jumping out and shouting “BOO” and scaring the shit out of her is highly amusing.

Ha! I went outside to tap on the frosted window when she was having a dump the other day

Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11881
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 13:02:09 (permalink)
Bathroom/toilet lights are on the outside of the room. Every time she's using the toilet or in the shower the light gets turned off, there are no windows. 
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 13:06:13 (permalink)
Autograff
Bathroom/toilet lights are on the outside of the room. Every time she's using the toilet or in the shower the light gets turned off, there are no windows. 

Yeah I do a variant of this one as our light is in the room. She tends to shower and use the bog with the bathroom door open so I get to run in, turn the light off and close the door on her. It's highly satisfying.
S8
  • Total Posts : 19712
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 13:20:59 (permalink)
Autograff

My other half gets me with this one all the time

Although, I have been stealing the shower recently whilst she stands waiting for it to warm up.
Page: << < ..111213 Showing page 13 of 13
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0