Helpful ReplyHot!Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus

Page: << < ..111213 > Showing page 12 of 13
Author
Split Concept
  • Total Posts : 2222
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/22 11:57:15 (permalink)
Farting and combining it with a huge pelvic thrust while in the spoon position.
post edited by Split Concept - 2017/12/22 11:58:32

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15865
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/22 13:01:27 (permalink)
Split Concept
Farting and combining it with a huge pelvic thrust while in the spoon position.

LOL. Nice
chris blu mar ten
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/22 15:04:22 (permalink)
Jimmy2Shoes
One I used to use was casting a picture of my smug looking face onto the TV while she is watching a programme she likes while I'm in another room.

It started off just a few seconds at a time then I would just leave it up there until she would go nuts. Got a video of doing it somewhere I'll have to find.

lol

Rudeboysy
  • Total Posts : 2933
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/22 16:39:20 (permalink)
Asking her to tell me about her day and then within 5 seconds of her starting shouting “BORING” in a posh voice right at her
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23819
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/25 01:20:14 (permalink)
Making up really shit names for our upcoming child and then pushing her for an opinion as if I'm serious...
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5464
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/25 08:13:59 (permalink)
Lenin? Trotsky? Chairman mao?
Whagwan
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/25 12:02:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lrrr 2017/12/25 12:34:07
Hilarity ensued.
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2692
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/25 12:11:51 (permalink)
I had a friend at school called Doug and his Mom was always the butt of jokes.

I haven't spoken to Doug for about 12 years but when speaking to my Mrs, Doug's Mom is my stock response to many questions, or referent point for describing things, and the more nonsensical and abstract the better e.g.

"The bathroom floor is wetter than Doug's Mom."

"These terms and conditions are tighter than Doug's Mom"

Putting "Doug's Mom" into the lyrics of songs playing on the radio is another favourite. This morning I serenaded her with "don't let Doug's Mom go down on me".

Sometimes finds it funny but mostly finds it juvenile and irritating.
Oversight
  • Total Posts : 1226
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/25 12:25:49 (permalink)
😂 doug’s mum
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11459
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/26 16:44:45 (permalink)
Send her pictures of my nipple on whatsapp, it's slowly going to ruin the relationship 
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 06:59:33 (permalink)
I say random shit like Japanese bread is demon food and other nonsense.
I'm a cat, feed me my cat food please. (often said just before starting dinner)
If you don't do (whatever it is) a demon will jump out of hell and take you back with it.
Pew pew pew! (answer to "What are you doing today?")
Tomorrow (answer to her sister who asked when the train we're waiting for was coming)
I'm dancing all day (another answer to "What are you doing today?")
Etc

I do this to my uni students too sometimes just to see if they're actually paying attention to what I'm saying. Japanese people don't fuck around like Brits do and can be so fucking boringly serious that I love throwing a spanner in the mind to see what happens...
M.F.
  • Total Posts : 6382
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 07:44:44 (permalink)
My girlfriend asked me tonight what kind of wild animals we have in London. I responded with “Bears, wolves, Jaguars, snakes, giant man eating foxes, flesh eating hedghogs, and alligators & sharks that swim in the Thames river” and she believed every single word of it. Serious downy vibes. Jesus

MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1302
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 10:53:15 (permalink)
SmokedEggs

I haven't spoken to Doug for about 12 years but when speaking to my Mrs, Doug's Mom is my stock response to many questions, or referent point for describing things, and the more nonsensical and abstract the better e.g.

Putting "Doug's Mom" into the lyrics of songs playing on the radio is another favourite. This morning I serenaded her with "don't let Doug's Mom go down on me".

Are you American? Why do you keep saying mom?
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2692
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 11:06:14 (permalink)
MalcolmTucker
SmokedEggs

No. I'm from the Black Country, where Mom is said instead of Mum. Are you a Southerner?
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3365
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 11:24:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2017/12/27 12:59:20
MF182
My girlfriend asked me tonight what kind of wild animals we have in London. I responded with “Bears, wolves, Jaguars, snakes, giant man eating foxes, flesh eating hedghogs, and alligators & sharks that swim in the Thames river” and she believed every single word of it. Serious downy vibes. Jesus

Love always finds a way
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1302
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 12:38:24 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
MalcolmTucker
SmokedEggs

No. I'm from the Black Country, where Mom is said instead of Mum. Are you a Southerner?

Yeah. I had no idea mom was used in the UK.
Whagwan
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 12:59:54 (permalink)
MalcolmTucker

Just say mum in a Midlands accent
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6323
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 13:16:22 (permalink)
Keep saying "that's true, what question should I ask you? " after everything she says.

From an MF Doom track I think
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3365
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/27 19:55:17 (permalink)
IT'S JUST A TING

In response to virtually anything. One of the forums finer moments.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11459
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/28 00:06:15 (permalink)
Jump scares are being introduced, always a laugh
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96175
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/28 00:16:17 (permalink)
Whagwan
MalcolmTucker

Just say mum in a Midlands accent

I don't think that's how language works m8
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/31 10:00:03 (permalink)
I heard mom's a thing round there too

Don't forget people say mam too, inclusive vowel use yo
Oversight
  • Total Posts : 1226
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/31 10:54:14 (permalink)
Shouting “SHARKNADO” and throwing a shark teddy at her face

Doing Big Shaq bars at her

Trying to put my thumb up her bum whenever she walks past
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9555
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2017/12/31 13:41:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2018/01/03 19:19:03
Nick S

The 'You're a....' rebuttal to everything:
"Have you seen that photo album anywhere?"
"You're a photo album"
"Where's the top for the blender?"
"You're a top for the blender" etc

This is a big part of my life.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3806
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/01/03 19:18:11 (permalink)
When she brings in food or drink and goes back to the kitchen for something else, I devour as much of it as possible. She loves that one
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6369
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/01/03 19:19:26 (permalink)
Syzlack_23
Nick S

"You're a photo album"

same lol

it's so lazy but it's massively effective. 
Fiend.
  • Total Posts : 1340
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/01/03 22:41:39 (permalink)
Or "Your face is a ....."

Sometimes simplicity is the best.

Also cupping a fart in a loosely clenched fist and "blowdarting" it into her face. Making sure to blow out not suck in.

...is this what you want???
Hammered
  • Total Posts : 656
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 10:41:03 (permalink)
When the missus answers a question I have recently taken to repeating the answer followed by "may god have mercy on us all" ala this:

Bertie Bassett
  • Total Posts : 665
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 10:48:04 (permalink)
Test Recordings
I say random shit like Japanese bread is demon food and other nonsense.
I'm a cat, feed me my cat food please. (often said just before starting dinner)
If you don't do (whatever it is) a demon will jump out of hell and take you back with it.
Pew pew pew! (answer to "What are you doing today?")
Tomorrow (answer to her sister who asked when the train we're waiting for was coming)
I'm dancing all day (another answer to "What are you doing today?")
Etc

Daniel Snakeman
  • Total Posts : 32144
Re: RE: Juvenile things you do to annoy your missus 2018/05/15 10:50:45 (permalink)
dazdsb
Syzlack_23
Nick S

"You're a photo album"

same lol

it's so lazy but it's massively effective. 

This is all well and good until your kids start doing it to you
Page: << < ..111213 > Showing page 12 of 13
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0