Helpful ReplyHot!Crying at music

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Author
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 27993
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 09:13:03 (permalink)
Lrrr
Ludocivo Einaui - Experiance.

Purely for the memories of Combo being taken away. Still hits me in the feels right now.

Was raw last night TBH.
Nakoma
  • Total Posts : 2984
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 14:42:28 (permalink)
Lrrr
dazdsb
Lrrr
I'm pretty sure I cried, ejaculated and shit myself at various points on Friday when I finally saw Orbital - Halycon live.

one of the girls at work went to see them in Leeds and said it was epic.

I would absolutely have to fight off eye water for Halcyon and also Belfast. 

They played halcyon into Belfast and it was hands down the best moment of music I’ve seen live. Dancing arm in arm with scouse geezer I’d never met going mental.

You 100% have gotta go see them if you ever get the chance!

Saw Orbital in Brighton few weeks ago. I must admit I'd never really listened to them before so really didn't know what to expect. They absolutely blew me away. Just layers upon layers of sound building and dropping. Absolute masters at their craft clearly. I'm off to Beatherder festival this weekend and will probably watch them again. 
Daniel Snakeman
  • Total Posts : 32144
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 14:56:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby wiseacre 2018/07/10 15:28:14
I saw them many moons ago supported by Basement Jaxx back when they were just djs and it's one of the best gigs I've ever been to. They've been doing that Belinda Carlise mashup for at least 20 years, they used to always drop You Give Love A Bad Name as well.

Both went off in epic fashion.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12984
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 15:17:54 (permalink)
Snakey
I saw them many moons ago supported by Basement Jaxx back when they were just djs and it's one of the best gigs I've ever been to. They've been doing that Belinda Carlise mashup for at least 20 years, they used to always drop You Give Love A Bad Name as well.

Both went off in epic fashion.

Heh. Saw them in Brizzle and they dropped both of dose. 

Still gutted to this day I was watching Paul Weller at Glastonbury 94 instead of rushing my balls off to Orbital. 

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31075
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 15:21:56 (permalink)
Nakoma
Lrrr
dazdsb
Lrrr
I'm pretty sure I cried, ejaculated and shit myself at various points on Friday when I finally saw Orbital - Halycon live.

one of the girls at work went to see them in Leeds and said it was epic.

I would absolutely have to fight off eye water for Halcyon and also Belfast. 

They played halcyon into Belfast and it was hands down the best moment of music I’ve seen live. Dancing arm in arm with scouse geezer I’d never met going mental.

You 100% have gotta go see them if you ever get the chance!

Saw Orbital in Brighton few weeks ago. I must admit I'd never really listened to them before so really didn't know what to expect. They absolutely blew me away. Just layers upon layers of sound building and dropping. Absolute masters at their craft clearly. I'm off to Beatherder festival this weekend and will probably watch them again. 

This is where I saw them, they were so, so good. Better than I expected.

Faithless DJ set before was surprisingly good, was nice to be at an event full of old fuckers having a laugh rather than 21 year old topless cocks with 6 packs.

DrumBongo
  • Total Posts : 2779
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 16:46:22 (permalink)
Those 90's Orbital/Underworld/Chemical Brothers festival rave style beats always hit me in the feels
post edited by Cherno Samba - 2018/07/10 16:49:51
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4439
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/10 18:11:18 (permalink)
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96666
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/13 21:08:37 (permalink)
https://www.facebook.com/FootballFactory2016/videos/1791430037606556/

If you can watch that and not cry then i hate you
NORA BATTY
  • Total Posts : 2925
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/15 13:37:46 (permalink)
Nice to see Orbital getting some love on here

I've got this on DVD, and on the rare occasion these days I have the place to myself and have some leftover pills/shrooms knocking about, there's nothing better than sticking this on:

I don't know about crying, but watching the above whilst buzzing is a beautiful way to spend a few hours

WATCH AS ME RIDE RIDDIM LIKE ME DEYA PON BIKE
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2721
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/16 08:41:06 (permalink)
This caused me to have a bit of a moment:

What a fucking hero Calibre is. I don't think I can put into words how much I love this man's music.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12984
Re: RE: Crying at music 2018/07/16 12:00:25 (permalink)
Sheriff Lobo

What a fucking hero Calibre is. 

I'd go along with that. There was a period ten/fifteen years ago when I'd mention his name in the same breath as Lennon & McCartney, as far as prolific hooks are concerned

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0