Helpful ReplyHot!Cringey text pics on facebook

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 69
Author
*Missrepresent*
  • Total Posts : 5363
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/28 23:18:38 (permalink)

no. BUt im debating to have it tatooed on me.
...Sense...
  • Total Posts : 2926
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/28 23:19:39 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Controller

Did you get that from a text picture on facebook?

I'm pretty sure it's from the bible. One of the only things in the world even more cringeworthy than FB text pics.

Click for Fathom Audio thread containing audio archives and stuff... http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971563438
*Missrepresent*
  • Total Posts : 5363
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/28 23:21:07 (permalink)

Yeh it's from Proverbs, I love reading them they are very inspiring.
Jme133
  • Total Posts : 10026
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/28 23:27:06 (permalink)
Old proverbs are good, but the ones made by idiots are not.

I get the impression that a lot of these Facebook things are made by kids. They read like the confused daydream of a teenage girl.
Capitol P..
  • Total Posts : 7774
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/28 23:50:41 (permalink)
A girl at my work constantly posts shit like this and it pisses me off.
Armitage Shanks
  • Total Posts : 2157
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/29 10:05:49 (permalink)
Pulp Fiction taught me more than the bible ever could
ThePeadoSlayah
  • Total Posts : 857
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 09:21:17 (permalink)
MF182
  • Total Posts : 5988
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 09:35:15 (permalink)
lol at 'Best 'Quotes'

Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9074
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 10:10:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Kreshendo

Herberts
  • Total Posts : 527
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 10:13:17 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: *Missrepresent*

ORIGINAL: ThePeadoSlayah

Cringey as fuck.

Keep seeing a lot shit like this:

If you're working on a shit-cunt fucking till in ASDA what do you expect, dickhead?

Many people have to start out on minimum wage after coming off the dole and it's stupid to expect them to go from the dole to minimum wage when they are better off on the dole and claming housing benifit when the price of things are so high.

Its stupid for people to expect they can take take take just because they can. I'd rather be on minimum wage and actually have a job rather than sitting on my fat arse watching mind numbing chewing gum for the mind on ITV day time TV, each day losing my work ethic, desire to work, social skills & will to live just because "its stupid to expect me to"
ThePeadoSlayah
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 10:53:49 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Herberts

Cringey as fuck.

If you're working on a shit-cunt fucking till in ASDA what do you expect, dickhead?

Many people have to start out on minimum wage after coming off the dole and it's stupid to expect them to go from the dole to minimum wage when they are better off on the dole and claming housing benifit when the price of things are so high.

Its stupid for people to expect they can take take take just because they can. I'd rather be on minimum wage and actually have a job rather than sitting on my fat arse watching mind numbing chewing gum for the mind on ITV day time TV, each day losing my work ethic, desire to work, social skills & will to live just because "its stupid to expect me to"

Nice one.
Couldn't be assed directly responding to her but you have summed up thoughts perfectly.
Invision
  • Total Posts : 20353
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 11:34:54 (permalink)

Cringey as fuck.

Unfortunately this isn't the ethic the majority of mouth-breathing drongos who claim dole. They're mostly looking for an easy way to get by while still having the 'luxury' of having enough money to buy south park dvds
Herberts
  • Total Posts : 527
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 11:59:36 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Invision

Cringey as fuck.

Unfortunately this isn't the ethic the majority of mouth-breathing drongos who claim dole. They're mostly looking for an easy way to get by while still having the 'luxury' of having enough money to buy south park dvds

And spend their afternoons in the local 'spoons spouting nonsensical dribble from the Daily Star about how times are tough "but hey its OK the dole money comes through tomorrow" while the rest of us work our arses off to pay for it.
MF182
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/10/31 12:03:11 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Invision

Cringey as fuck.

And spend their afternoons in the local 'spoons spouting nonsensical dribble from the Daily Star about how times are tough "but hey its OK the dole money comes through tomorrow" while the rest of us work our arses off to pay for it.

LOL! Really?

Invision
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/01 01:30:17 (permalink)

realysm42
  • Total Posts : 7066
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/01 08:32:43 (permalink)
Alomst as bad are the comments by jaded borderline dykes about men, which then are 'liked' by their dribbling, butters mates, who offer eachother things like "hugs" and "bare kisses babes". That's right you filthy whores, band together and show love to eachother, for no sane man will.
coma
  • Total Posts : 721
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/01 08:38:55 (permalink)
ThePeadoSlayah
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/01 09:56:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: realysm42

Alomst as bad are the comments by jaded borderline dykes about men, which then are 'liked' by their dribbling, butters mates, who offer eachother things like "hugs" and "bare kisses babes". That's right you filthy whores, band together and show love to eachother, for no sane man will.

Fucking lol.
HM1HM1
  • Total Posts : 3168
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/02 13:27:29 (permalink)

MF182
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/02 14:49:22 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: HM1HM1

DJ Loki
  • Total Posts : 10073
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/02 18:26:40 (permalink)
Shiverman
  • Total Posts : 11356
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/02 18:37:53 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: realysm42

Needs to be made into one of these quote picture things imo
jam1dj
  • Total Posts : 525
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/03 18:14:58 (permalink)
Stamina MC
  • Total Posts : 17182
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/04 00:21:25 (permalink)
HM1HM1
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/04 20:16:22 (permalink)

Invision
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/04 20:17:33 (permalink)
Yeah, because all atheists believe that
HM1HM1
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/04 20:41:33 (permalink)
Yeah init, as opposed to some big magical god bloke making a man out of sand then taking his rib and making a woman who bred with eachother creating humanity, which ofcourse makes perfect sense.
Invision
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/05 12:58:46 (permalink)
HM1HM1
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/05 13:07:06 (permalink)

DJ Loki
  • Total Posts : 10073
RE: Cringey text pics on facebook 2011/11/06 18:45:31 (permalink)

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 69
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0