Helpful ReplyHot!VEGANS

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 8
Author
LittleJoshu
  • Total Posts : 686
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 15:10:25 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jwalka

Alot of veggies I've met try to argue that its is better for your diet to not eat meat. Bollox is it

Well actually its pretty much accepted now that there is a massive correlation between red meat consumption and massively raised risks of cancers.

Personally I don't eat red meat much - but mainly because Im a student so its pretty expensive, I'll eat good quality meat when its there though.

BsA
  • Total Posts : 68
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 15:12:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: LittleJoshu

Alot of veggies I've met try to argue that its is better for your diet to not eat meat. Bollox is it

Well actually its pretty much accepted now that there is a massive correlation between red meat consumption and massively raised risks of cancers.

Personally I don't eat red meat much - but mainly because Im a student so its pretty expensive, I'll eat good quality meat when its there though.

And it can take 3 to 5 days for a piece of red meat to be digested in the human gut. Nice. (not preaching, just stating a fact)
Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11756
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 15:54:04 (permalink)
Vegans should be head-butted so hard they burst a la Scott Pilgrim .
Nearly 50 FFS
  • Total Posts : 15210
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:12:33 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Marley608

ORIGINAL: _binar_

If I'm questioned on it - and then give my reasons, I get accused of preaching too.

I choose to be one, end of story - it's no-one else's business any more than the brand of loo roll I use.

What are your reasons for being one?

@ BsA - Vegan's can be cool or also complete cocks, your eating habits are nothing to do with that
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15770
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:12:59 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: BsA

ORIGINAL: LittleJoshu

And it can take 3 to 5 days for a piece of red meat to be digested in the human gut. Nice. (not preaching, just stating a fact)

YEAH THAT'S NOT A FACT YOU MORON!

Y'all go read MarksDailyApple.com and come back with this bullshit
junglist_demon
  • Total Posts : 450
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:20:18 (permalink)
I think its pretty pointless to generalise about what vegans are like and what vegetarians are like, everyone's different. Being a vegetarian for moral reasons i feel its perfectly justified for a vegan to point out that cows are an equal part in the intensive farming industry i seem to despise, its clearly anything but humane. I've made the choice to continue eating dairy because I don't think I can realistically eliminate it from my diet quite yet without a feeling of loss.

To be honest I've met countless more preachy meat eaters in my time that seem to think they've got the right to comment on my vegetarianism, I really don't know why it bothers people so much.
Sanchez.
  • Total Posts : 3066
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:23:12 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: junglist_demon

I think its pretty pointless to generalise about what vegans are like and what vegetarians are like, everyone's different. Being a vegetarian for moral reasons i feel its perfectly justified for a vegan to point out that cows are an equal part in the intensive farming industry i seem to despise, its clearly anything but humane. I've made the choice to continue eating dairy because I don't think I can realistically eliminate it from my diet quite yet without a feeling of loss.

To be honest I've met countless more preachy meat eaters in my time that seem to think they've got the right to comment on my vegetarianism, I really don't know why it bothers people so much.

this is true. people are quick to have a go at the vegetarians being preachy but theres nothing worse than some self righteous dick going on about how amazing meat is and how we would wither and die without it. I'm not a vegetarian btw

I'm Jekyll

soundcloud.com/drjekyll
myspace.com/jekyllandhydedj
www.diffrentmusic.com
Marley608
  • Total Posts : 7704
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:27:02 (permalink)
If you got told you had to eat a chicken or they were gonna kill another chicken, what would you do?
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15770
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:30:54 (permalink)
man I love chicken anyway I reckon I'm solely responsible for the death of 2-300 chickens a year!
The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43608
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:32:01 (permalink)
fucking hippies.

Nearly 50 FFS
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:32:51 (permalink)
Seeing as you're dying to know, here's the reason I went from Veggie to Vegan a couple of years ago

http://www.earthlings.com/

Watch this little movie.

In a nutshell the dairy industry and the veal industry are more closely related than you realise.

I'm not preaching here, but this movie contains all my reasons, if you can watch it to the end then you'll know all of them.
Marley608
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:35:45 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Joey Gunz

man I love chicken anyway I reckon I'm solely responsible for the death of 2-300 chickens a year!

2 more Nandos and i get a whole one, FREE!
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 91006
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:47:28 (permalink)

If you got told you had to eat a chicken or they were gonna kill another chicken, what would you do?

You are such a moron
Nearly 50 FFS
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:57:18 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Syhr

fucking hippies.

Dancing around to loud sound systems in fields til dawn back in the late 80's/early 90's in my youth - guilty as charged
Marley608
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 16:59:22 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Razor

You are such a moron

Answer the question dickhead
Nearly 50 FFS
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:01:39 (permalink)

Train the second chicken to rise up against his killer and strangle him with razor wire.
DJ_H20
  • Total Posts : 15655
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:07:10 (permalink)

Seeing as you're dying to know, here's the reason I went from Veggie to Vegan a couple of years ago

Watch this little movie.

In a nutshell the dairy industry and the veal industry are more closely related than you realise.

I'm not preaching here, but this movie contains all my reasons, if you can watch it to the end then you'll know all of them.

mmmm... lets have a BBQ
Invision
  • Total Posts : 20353
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:10:51 (permalink)

Watch this little movie.

Personally i wouldn't base something as integral to me as my diet on a movie. The whole point of that film is to shock people, but they've obviously been incredibly selective in what footage they show for that purpose
RAYZA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:12:43 (permalink)

You are such a moron

MORON
BudFox
  • Total Posts : 1871
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:20:35 (permalink)

You are such a moron

stfu tard
DJ_H20
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:26:22 (permalink)
BsA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:45:30 (permalink)

As we have seen here and they have mocked those of us who chose not to eat meat. That pic that's been posted is fucking gross but made me laugh - pics like that are not shocking any more - they simply make me realise my choice years ago was the right one for me. Would you eat a dead human??

(waits for the cuntish remarks to me  )
DJ_H20
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 17:54:58 (permalink)

As we have seen here and they have mocked those of us who chose not to eat meat. That pic that's been posted is fucking gross but made me laugh - pics like that are not shocking any more - they simply make me realise my choice years ago was the right one for me. Would you eat a dead human??

maybe

I don't care about the man next to me in the post office or how he dies/is treated. i also dont care how my food gets to its nice plastic packet.
RAYZA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:07:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: DJ_H20

maybe

I don't care about the man next to me in the post office or how he dies/is treated. i also dont care how my food gets to its nice plastic packet.

You sound like such a lovely chap.
DJ_H20
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:15:09 (permalink)
I am. its a wonderful world isnt it.
SenorSplooogle
  • Total Posts : 1694
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:29:04 (permalink)

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

People make fun of vegetarians who have no sense of humour, and feel that their personal dietary preference (which they can indulge, lets not forget, due to a pampered western standard of living) makes them morally or (choking back the vomit) "spiritually" superior, that's what accounts for the proud meat eaters who like berating the rabbit food crew - a childish reaction to grotesque homosexuality.

Thing is most vegetarians aren't like that at all, it's just a shame that the ones that are seem to be the loudest. And the people patriotic about pork end up backing the previously normal veggies into a corner, turning them into loudmouth veggies, which in turn create more carnivore piss takers, until eventually the whole world is polarised and war breaks out between the two factions.

Which the meat eaters will eventually win because vegetarians are pussies.

That cunty enough for you you hippy piece of shit?
Zint
  • Total Posts : 16579
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:31:55 (permalink)
I <3 MEAT

i try my hardest to only buy meat and animal products that come from a free range or orangic source. this can not always be done either due to my small wallet or just because Haribo dont do organic geletine tangtastics.

preaching is jarring, we are top of the food chain, but due to our intelligence as a species we are custodians of the world and all it contains, intensive farming methods suck balls the only thing that matters is the the money, not taste or quality, because that requires better rearing and therefore costs more.

end of the day, its all personal choice but viewing animals as a commodity that are just there to grow as fast as possible to end up on your dinner plate is just as  bad as preaching to the world that eating meat and using animal products is wrong

boomhauer
  • Total Posts : 4713
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:33:07 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: SenorSplooogle

(which they can indulge, lets not forget, due to a pampered western standard of living)

This is a commonly missed point.
Zint
  • Total Posts : 16579
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:39:41 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: boomhauer

(which they can indulge, lets not forget, due to a pampered western standard of living)

This is a commonly missed point.

BS, meat is a luxury in the none developed world. like it used to be for us up until the 50/60's meat wasnt eaten 3 times a day as it is for some now.

western standards of living allows them to eat meat subs like quorn (rank). if you just lived on veggies and pulses it would be cheap, easy and you would go to the toilet often.

i wont bring up all the veggies in the 'third world' (lots for religious reasons).
post edited by Zint - 2011/05/09 18:43:22
BsA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 18:40:40 (permalink)

Which the meat eaters will eventually win because vegetarians are pussies.

That cunty enough for you you hippy piece of shit?

Hahahaha!! I'm neither "spiritually superior", a homosexual, a pussy or a hippy.

This thread has made my fucking day
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 8
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0