Helpful ReplyHot!VEGANS

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 8
Author
Ninja UK
  • Total Posts : 5261
2011/05/08 20:21:33 (permalink)

VEGANS

Anyone here one or know one?

I work with one that is beyond jarring, always preaching about it left right and centre.
Of course if you challenge her on it she goes off on one.

sandmanJO3
  • Total Posts : 15341
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 20:26:17 (permalink)
Self righteous veggies can fuck off. By all means eat like a rabbit if you want, just don't preach. 
Mod X
  • Total Posts : 26846
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 20:51:25 (permalink)
Vegetarians tend to be alright about it, vegans however tend to be massively annoying about it.
Each
  • Total Posts : 2646
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 20:56:54 (permalink)
i can understand why people dont want to eat meat, and yeah as said they arnt weird. preachy fucks.

But eggs, milk etc? whats the point exactly? if you don't milk a cow it will die, if you don't collect the eggs up, well, umm, they'd be to many chickens
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 91895
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 20:59:16 (permalink)
I can understand why people would be vegan but fuck that, there would be hardly anything left to eat. I have never preached to anyone about being a veggie and hate it when people question me on it, i'll keep my self righteous thoughts to myself

PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6652
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:10:32 (permalink)
Now we're all pretty much atheists veganism gives the people who historically would have been our religious nut jobs somewhere to be pious.

At least they're not blowing themselves up or denouncing people as witches!
Each
  • Total Posts : 2646
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:33:08 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Razor

I can understand why people would be vegan

Why?

DJ_H20
  • Total Posts : 15655
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:44:58 (permalink)
Freaks. Eating other animals is as natural as sex
Mod X
  • Total Posts : 26846
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:46:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: DJ_H20

Having sex with animals is not all that natural tbh.
Ninja UK
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:50:43 (permalink)
Said vegan has lots of tattoos too, kind of broke her when I explained that animal traces are very common in most inks...

Of course I received the shaded " Oo I knew that, and already checked before hand " comment while the pain in the eyes reveled the truth lol

RAYZA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 21:54:03 (permalink)

So is raping women and general caveman tomfoolery, some of us have evolved
Bamberdele08
  • Total Posts : 3841
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 22:03:41 (permalink)
VEGANS = PUSSIES

DJ_H20
  • Total Posts : 15655
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 22:30:28 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Razor

So is raping women and general caveman tomfoolery, some of us have evolved

No. Not really.
Soapdodger
  • Total Posts : 250
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/08 23:17:21 (permalink)
Never understood Vegetarians that deem it acceptable to eat fish. Can't eat a rack of ribs, but you can eat the little cod that swims around in its own shit, your shit, and my shit.
sauvage
  • Total Posts : 580
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 00:02:27 (permalink)
On topic:

Immortal Technique - Beef and Broccoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vSia_tLeI
howling2
  • Total Posts : 3058
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 00:24:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Soapdodger

Never understood Vegetarians that deem it acceptable to eat fish.

it's okay to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 558
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 01:42:23 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: howling2

They don't know the real label of 'piescetarian' so they just call themselves vegetarian.

Do vegans eat 'live' food like kefir and yoghurt then?
ali3n
  • Total Posts : 8969
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 02:03:21 (permalink)
they should man up and eat some steak

RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11972
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 10:48:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Each

i can understand why people dont want to eat meat, and yeah as said they arnt weird. preachy fucks.

But eggs, milk etc? whats the point exactly? if you don't milk a cow it will die, if you don't collect the eggs up, well, umm, they'd be to many chickens

I think it's to do with the industrialisation of the food industry, inhumane farming etc- you know the score, your example might be battery chickens and eggs.. it's not exactly laugh a minute. I don't think dairy cows are always like the ones in the adverts either

I'm not a vegan BTW

djlobes
  • Total Posts : 514
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 11:03:56 (permalink)

goog
ORIGINAL: Jungle Dave

ORIGINAL: Each

I think it's to do with the industrialisation of the food industry, inhumane farming etc- you know the score, your example might be battery chickens and eggs.. it's not exactly laugh a minute. I don't think dairy cows are always like the ones in the adverts either

I'm not a vegan BTW

This. Plus, cows don't die if you stop milking them - they just stop producing milk. Also, they wouldn't be producing that milk if they weren't continually impregnated. Also not vegan!

The Monkeynuts Mashup, Thursdays, 6-7.30pm on Futuredrumz Radio
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11972
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 11:09:24 (permalink)

Never understood Vegetarians that deem it acceptable to eat fish. Can't eat a rack of ribs, but you can eat the little cod that swims around in its own shit, your shit, and my shit.

It's a funny one that, the worlds fish stocks are fucked but there is no shortage of livestock...

...Sense...
  • Total Posts : 2926
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 11:28:22 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: howling2

Click for Fathom Audio thread containing audio archives and stuff... http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971563438
Styx DB
  • Total Posts : 9891
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 11:33:34 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Jungle Dave

It's a funny one that, the worlds fish stocks are fucked but there is no shortage of livestock...

Fish generally live more natural lives than livestock... but yeah, it's still questionable. I can understand 'vegetarians' that eat fish for dietary reasons, but for ethical or other reasons is stupid.
SpoonShank
  • Total Posts : 4123
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 11:47:05 (permalink)
if you don't milk a cow it will die

Lol are you for real with that one.

jwalka
  • Total Posts : 1927
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 12:07:12 (permalink)
Alot of veggies I've met try to argue that its is better for your diet to not eat meat. Bollox is it
RAYZA
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 14:09:52 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: SpoonShank

if you don't milk a cow it will die

Lol are you for real with that one.

just spat my tea all over the keyboard /
_Nearly 50 FFS_
  • Total Posts : 15231
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 14:45:53 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Ninja UK

I work with one that is beyond jarring, always preaching about it left right and centre.

I'm one. If I'm questioned on it - and then give my reasons, I get accused of preaching too.

I choose to be one, end of story - it's no-one else's business any more than the brand of loo roll I use.

People inevitably take the piss at work so I take the piss back. That's workplace banter.

If your colleague is constantly being asked to justify herself then no wonder she 'goes off on one'.
Ninja UK
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 14:56:45 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: _binar_

I'm one. If I'm questioned on it - and then give my reasons, I get accused of preaching too.

I choose to be one, end of story - it's no-one else's business any more than the brand of loo roll I use.

People inevitably take the piss at work so I take the piss back. That's workplace banter.

If your colleague is constantly being asked to justify herself then no wonder she 'goes off on one'.

There is a difference between asking about it and then preaching about it all the time that they are right and you meat eaters are wrong.. Just sick of it..

BsA
  • Total Posts : 68
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 15:05:29 (permalink)

There is a difference between asking about it and then preaching about it all the time that they are right and you meat eaters are wrong.. Just sick of it..

I agree with you both. My best mate's a vegan and he's a fucking cool dude, and the food he cooks is great - you'd never know they weren't meat dishes tbh.

I'm veggie, can't quite give up the old "dairy-shit" but would if there was a decent alternative to cows milk. To me, Soya milk is just fucking vile. Each to their own I reckon and if she keeps going on about it, ignore her. Either that or just politely tell her it's everyone's individual choice.
Marley608
  • Total Posts : 7704
RE: VEGANS 2011/05/09 15:05:35 (permalink)

What are your reasons for being one?
Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 8
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0