Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]GAMING

Page: << < ..786787788789790.. > >> Showing page 789 of 869
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96178
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/08 16:37:47 (permalink)
http://www.pcgamer.com/rummaging-around-in-blade-runner-9732

you can now walk around Deckard's apartment in VR. IN.
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15869
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/08 23:47:00 (permalink)
Fancied something a bit different instead of twatting wizard, so bought City Skyline. What a fucking amazing game. The detail and depth of this game is unbelievable. Willopolis is coming along nicely
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21520
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 08:01:30 (permalink)
Some good games coming out on the switch... 

https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/nintendo-switch-exclusive-games-confirmed-for-2018/2900-1739/

Bayonetta
Kirby
Yoshi
Project Octopath Traveller
Dragon Marked for Death

All of those are looking good. Could be another expensive year for me! 

ramraider
  • Total Posts : 7950
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 08:49:43 (permalink)
been caning deus ex mankind divided over christmas. Such a good game. Got about 3 missions to do and I haven't killed anyone yet. Love it

RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 09:10:05 (permalink)
Domino
Some good games coming out on the switch... 

https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/nintendo-switch-exclusive-games-confirmed-for-2018/2900-1739/

Bayonetta
Kirby
Yoshi
Project Octopath Traveller
Dragon Marked for Death

All of those are looking good. Could be another expensive year for me! 

They need some big announcements ASAP if it isn't going to be a disastrous year for them. That's not an impressive list.
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 09:31:31 (permalink)
Those are just a few of the exclusives and by no means an exhaustive list at all.... obviously there are going to be the blockbusters like Metroid too but there is no way I am going to complain about having a healthy amount of quality games to choose from 
RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 09:48:57 (permalink)
Metroid will probably be next year. I'm not saying they aren't good games but none of them are huge system seller games like Sony have coming this year. I can't think of one huge Nintendo game that has been announced, I'm sure they will announce some in their next Direct.
Bruce Bogtrotter
  • Total Posts : 7935
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 10:18:50 (permalink)
Finished Mario... Well finished not so much, still got to do the extra moon level.

What an utterly stupendously fucking good game!

RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 10:20:07 (permalink)
I wish it was longer. It's not nearly as fun scrambling around trying to find any remaining moons, thank god for Toad's tips. Still not done the dark side of the moon though.
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 10:20:19 (permalink)
Yeah, I hear what you are saying. I'm definitely expecting some bigger games to come too and I'm sure they will..
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 6076
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 10:36:41 (permalink)
Nearing 800 moons now on MARIO, I’m enjoying going back to the levels finding the remaining ones.

My initial thought was the levels were pretty small but including the mini levels included in most of them they are about the right size for me.

Some of the races (lost kingdom springs to mind) are ridiculously hard.
Bruce Bogtrotter
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 10:58:46 (permalink)
Jimmy2Shoes
Nearing 800 moons now on MARIO, I’m enjoying going back to the levels finding the remaining ones.

My initial thought was the levels were pretty small but including the mini levels included in most of them they are about the right size for me.

I'm on 500 and thought I was doing well! I'm saving that dark side of the moon until i've got as many MOONS as possible... I don't want the game to end.

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8791
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 11:05:23 (permalink)
theyll probably be some DLC for Mario Odyssey at some point. 

Stoopid_Fux
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 11:57:34 (permalink)
Razor
Metroid will probably be next year. I'm not saying they aren't good games but none of them are huge system seller games like Sony have coming this year. I can't think of one huge Nintendo game that has been announced, I'm sure they will announce some in their next Direct.

Yeh Metroid likely isn't going to be this year given all they shown so far was a makeshift logo. 
Reckon a 2D Mario or a Mario Maker 2 is almost guarenteed this year. Probably a Smash Bros deluxe type port too  Id like to see Nintendo do some new IP's 
Jimmy2Shoes
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 11:57:43 (permalink)
BrianBadonde
Jimmy2Shoes

I'm on 500 and thought I was doing well! I'm saving that dark side of the moon until i've got as many MOONS as possible... I don't want the game to end.

May aswell start it now as it will probably take you loads of attempts, in between the attempts go back to hunting moons to switch it up a little
Jimmy2Shoes
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 11:58:50 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
Razor

Yeh Metroid likely isn't going to be this year given all they shown so far was a makeshift logo. 
Reckon a 2D Mario or a Mario Maker 2 is almost guarenteed this year. Probably a Smash Bros deluxe type port too  Id like to see Nintendo do some new IP's 

Mario party would be ideal
RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:00:28 (permalink)
2d Mario would be great, but it has to be a new style and not like the New series. I'd love to see the Rayman team do a Mario game in the Legends style.

I've never played a Smash Bros game and have been tempted by the Wii U version but surely they will release it on Switch this year, it makes so much sense.
post edited by RAYZA - 2018/01/10 12:01:55
RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:03:15 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
theyll probably be some DLC for Mario Odyssey at some point. 

I'm not so sure, they usually announce DLC a lot of earlier. Pretty stupid if they don't though. One more world and a load of smaller challenge levels would be great.
Bruce Bogtrotter
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:09:52 (permalink)
MTTBM was Mario and Bowser being all PALLY with each other at the end.

Stoopid_Fux
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:12:05 (permalink)
Razor
2d Mario would be great, but it has to be a new style and not like the New series. I'd love to see the Rayman team do a Mario game in the Legends style.

I've never played a Smash Bros game and have been tempted by the Wii U version but surely they will release it on Switch this year, it makes so much sense.

completely agree with you about a new 2D Mario game has to be a new art style. The 'New' Mario Bros artstyle got really stale.  Id really like a new 2D Mario but has to be different style from the Wii / Wii U ones. 

Ive never really been that big of a Smash Bros fan but series is very popular and a port makes sense. 
Funkhouser
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:30:38 (permalink)
Few tips for the dark side kingdom on Mario (Trying to say without spoilers -you'll know what I mean once you get there) :

1.) You dont have to do them all in one go. You can go back to the odyssey and heal after each one. 
2.) There's a hidden 6 health heart thing on a rock you can spin cappy on to get before you zip up to start the sequence.
3.) Playing it in 2 player makes it so much easier to do this bit.

Also a great tip for those struggling to do the 100 jump rope moon in new donk city - quickly double tap jump instead of trying to normal jump and it makes it infinitely easier.

What a fucking game.
Funkhouser
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:35:59 (permalink)
Also - I'm loving the switch loads.
Thought I would be playing breath of the wild loads but have drifted and playing loads of indie games more.
A great little game on the eshop called ittle Dew 2 which is basically Zelda link to the past but with solid puzzles and enemies. Really enjoyable.

Steamworld Dig 2 is excellent.
Enter the gungeon is a real nice randomised dungeon shooter (Shout to ADAIRP)
Got stardew valley loaded and ready to sink some hours into.
Me and the missus did the snipperclips co-op demo the othernight which was good to play together so may get that too.

Really surprised me that enjoying playing these indie games over the AAA titles making the switch much more attractive. 
Can't wait to see what 2018 brings.
post edited by Funkhouser - 2018/01/10 12:47:34
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5264
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 12:36:02 (permalink)
Desperately want a new Smash Bros for Switch.

Odyssey is class. Managed to complete Dark Side of the Moon .. I love beating a properly challenging part of a game. So many more moons to collect though. They maybe could’ve made the story mode a bit longer I think.

Most of my energy is going into getting good at Doom and Rocket League now.
Bruce Bogtrotter
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 13:13:06 (permalink)
Funkhouser
Few tips for the dark side kingdom on Mario (Trying to say without spoilers -you'll know what I mean once you get there) :

1.) You dont have to do them all in one go. You can go back to the odyssey and heal after each one. 
2.) There's a hidden 6 health heart thing on a rock you can spin cappy on to get before you zip up to start the sequence.
3.) Playing it in 2 player makes it so much easier to do this bit.

Also a great tip for those struggling to do the 100 jump rope moon in new donk city - quickly double tap jump instead of trying to normal jump and it makes it infinitely easier.

What a fucking game.

Yeah those double hearts have saved me a few times.

Also, I maxed out on coins (9,999) and a fairly easy way to load up is the beanstalk to the bonus coin slide level on the Bowsers Castle level. Just don't move the controller when you get to the start. Just jump and throw your hat to get those speed flowers and you shall bathe in coins. Et repeat et repeat. I think you get about 250 coins a time... perhaps a bit less

RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 13:25:48 (permalink)
I tried Stardew Valley briefly and I kept running out of energy and having to walk for ages in slow motion to get back home, it was very annoying.

Might get Enter the Gungeon next.
Stoopid_Fux
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 16:24:15 (permalink)
They should make a Luigi's Mansion 3

RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/10 16:40:13 (permalink)
Vive Pro sounds decent, 3k screen/78% more pixels. I hardly ever use my Vive though, I'm too lazy
RAYZA
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/11 14:18:22 (permalink)
Dark Souls remastered announced for Switch, should make some of you happy
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11462
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/11 14:27:56 (permalink)
Will probably arrive on other platforms then 

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/01/11/report-dark-souls-1-remastered-for-switch-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-being-announced-today

post edited by JUDGEDREDD - 2018/01/11 14:29:24
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6371
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2018/01/11 14:37:55 (permalink)
not much great news from the Nintendo mini Direct, really. 

Dark Souls... mmm. 

I was really hoping for some news on the UI update, browser (unlikely, but you can hope) and also, more than anything some news on apps like Netflix, maybe Twitch, etc.  
Page: << < ..786787788789790.. > >> Showing page 789 of 869
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0