Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]GAMING

Page: << < ..746747 Showing page 747 of 747
Author
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 7435
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 15:30:05 (permalink)
UN Squadron , Pilot Wings , Stunt Race FX , Super Tennis, Final Fight 1-3

some those games probably have aged terribly but they were quite well known.
Final Fight 1 was a pretty bad port as had no 2 player mode etc
post edited by Stoopid_Fux - 2017/09/25 15:32:59
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90596
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 15:40:59 (permalink)
I used to love Super Tennis but I doubt it's aged well

Its been way too long since we got a good tennis game, not since Top Spin 4 on the 360 ffs.
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24396
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 15:52:34 (permalink)
As someone who never played it bitd. Mode 7 f zero is still perfectly playable.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4327
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 16:15:25 (permalink)
Razor
Contra 3: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy 3
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi's Island

The only ones I've played extensively out of those are Mario World, Yoshis Island, Mario Kart, Street Fighter 2 Star Fox and Donkey Kong. It's to be expected that I would miss out on a lot of games considering I was younger than 10 but I really should have played them by now on the Wii or Wii U. Well excited.

My issue with some of that list is these games were updated on what are now considered retro consoles. F-Zero X is arguably more playable than the original F-Zero. The same goes for each new installment of Mario Kart and Starfox in my opinion is pretty gash compared to Lylat Wars. 

There's still loads on there that are worth playing and still stand up in their own right I guess, so not really criticising - just making an observation. 
RAYZA
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 16:21:45 (permalink)
Anyone got an official motion plus Wii remote and nunchuck lying around they want to sell? Only if it's in good condition. Only ones I can find are well over priced.
RAYZA
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 18:49:02 (permalink)
is there anything to do in Destiny 1 now just playing solo or is it a multiplayer only barren wasteland now everyone has moved on? the second one on PC does look pretty sick so it's tempting to play the first one before it comes out
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4175
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 18:54:45 (permalink)
I've got Super Tennis, can confirm it hasn't aged well but is still good fun. They should have included it as they give you two pads but there aren't many two player games on it! They should have included UN Squadron as well definitely.

You found one then Razor, did they go up again?
dreamworld
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 18:56:37 (permalink)
shroomy
Mode 7 f zero is still perfectly playable.

It still looks and sounds awesome imo.

That was the first game I saw on my mates imported Super Famicom, I was so in love with my Amiga at the time but that blew it out of the water lol.
RAYZA
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 19:01:56 (permalink)
dreamworld
I've got Super Tennis, can confirm it hasn't aged well but is still good fun. They should have included it as they give you two pads but there aren't many two player games on it! They should have included UN Squadron as well definitely.

You found one then Razor, did they go up again?

I ordered it the day they went on sale
MR.EQ
  • Total Posts : 17007
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 19:02:36 (permalink)
Looking forward to a bit of original F-Zero, haven't played that in decades.

SIGS, EVERYTHING SIGS.
dreamworld
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 19:15:38 (permalink)
Razor

I ordered it the day they went on sale

Oh right I thought you kept missing it that day.

Yeah I'm gonna rinse F-Zero, I've got it but the picture is crap on my TV with the Super Nintendo so hopefully it's really nice with hdmi. There's quite a few games I haven't played, I barely touched Starfox at the time.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9617
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 19:22:16 (permalink)
Anyone here ever play Urban Chaos? That game was fully sick when it came out
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2169
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 20:24:24 (permalink)
Razor
is there anything to do in Destiny 1 now just playing solo or is it a multiplayer only barren wasteland now everyone has moved on? the second one on PC does look pretty sick so it's tempting to play the first one before it comes out

Didnt realise it was on the PC - I would suggest just doing the Solo for the story so it makes more sense in Destiny 2 - basically to unlock the main game you need to do the story in 2 so you may as well play the first to get an idea of what is going on. I would think a quick run on the story would be about 15 hours if you watch the cut scenes as well (which you may as well if running it for the story)
JUDGEDREDD
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 20:29:21 (permalink)
Destiny got way 2 much hate, it was a great game when it came out, the combat was very halo like and really felt good, man playing halo co op back in the days on shitty 24inch tvs was the dream. tvs have come so far in such a short amount of time, I can't remember the last time I laid eyes on a fat monster box 

also +1 for link to the past, play it every year, usually on mobile tho... lost my save tho so fucked it off this year. The absolute peak of that era
RAYZA
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 21:00:55 (permalink)
wakeytom
Razor

Didnt realise it was on the PC - I would suggest just doing the Solo for the story so it makes more sense in Destiny 2 - basically to unlock the main game you need to do the story in 2 so you may as well play the first to get an idea of what is going on. I would think a quick run on the story would be about 15 hours if you watch the cut scenes as well (which you may as well if running it for the story)

It's not on PC but the second one is out soon on PC, the complete collection is available on PS4 for £15. I didn't even know there was a proper story mode in the original, think i'll give it a go then cheers. I thought i read a few times that you need to play the game co-op and that there wasn't a campaign. I really like the setting and the graphics but i'm not keen on co-op games.
RAYZA
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 21:02:50 (permalink)
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/09/25 21:09:09
JUDGEDREDD
Re: GAMING 2017/09/25 21:27:33 (permalink)

Found this NPC guy floating about space so I knocked his block off 
Page: << < ..746747 Showing page 747 of 747
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0