Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]GAMING

Page: << < ..666667668669670 Showing page 670 of 670
Author
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 5584
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 19:01:47 (permalink)
Those things don't really bother me to be honest but if I hadn't already preordered I probably would of waited now to see how it pans out.

Plus I've already told the kids it will be here in a few weeks and showed them the video of it. My oldest with be on to me if it doesn't turn up. Worst case scenario I'll sell it if they don't like it.
post edited by Jimmy2Shoes - 2017/02/23 19:03:42
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 5584
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 19:03:24 (permalink)
Actually worst case scenario will be one of them smashing the screen within 5 minutes.
Jut
  • Total Posts : 2926
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 20:14:48 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
Hmmm some previews of Switch are coming through and some people are complaining about sync issues with the left Joy-con controller.

That's a piss take ! Never had drop outs on Wii or U.

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88091
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 22:35:01 (permalink)
No virtual console at launch really is a joke, I was looking forward to playing some old Mario games and I've still never played Majoras Mask. Oh well I can wait but it really does seem like they are releasing this console a lot earlier than they originally planned, I imagine it was originally scheduled for later in the year but they wanted to get it out in the current financial year for whatever reason and there was always going to be people like me who buy it regardless of what's missing.
Scotteo
  • Total Posts : 6225
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 22:56:31 (permalink)
Master guardian on cs:go. Am I l33t yet?

I hate sigs
Noc
  • Total Posts : 18634
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/23 23:44:30 (permalink)
Razor
 imagine it was originally scheduled for later in the year but they wanted to get it out in the current financial year for whatever reason and there was always going to be people like me who buy it regardless of what's missing.

They're blatantly releasing it bare bones to take advantage of the early adopters who would buy any new Nintendo machine on sight even if it literally stunk of shit every time you turned it on. They don't need a strong launch lineup because they're guaranteed sales regardless.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 are more or less finished but they're holding them back for  summer/Christmas so that they'll be able shift more units once the launch hype has died down.
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24283
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/24 01:28:00 (permalink)
Razor
No virtual console at launch really is a joke

They probably still need to download the roms.
Domino
  • Total Posts : 20558
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/24 14:11:20 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
Yeh the lag is highly likely just a software problem as you say no one mentioned it before at any the events. 
Still it's bit shit its launching with no Virtual Console , no apps , no video , no browser, NO GAMES. Really is a bare bones console launch. 

Fixed
DasItMane
  • Total Posts : 1133
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/24 14:54:37 (permalink)
Noc
Razor
imagine it was originally scheduled for later in the year but they wanted to get it out in the current financial year for whatever reason and there was always going to be people like me who buy it regardless of what's missing.

They're blatantly releasing it bare bones to take advantage of the early adopters who would buy any new Nintendo machine on sight even if it literally stunk of shit every time you turned it on. They don't need a strong launch lineup because they're guaranteed sales regardless.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 are more or less finished but they're holding them back for  summer/Christmas so that they'll be able shift more units once the launch hype has died down.

lol
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 5732
Jut
  • Total Posts : 2926
Re: RE: GAMERS!! 2017/02/24 20:37:28 (permalink)
shroomy
Razor
No virtual console at launch really is a joke

They probably still need to download the roms.

Like they did with NES mini.

Page: << < ..666667668669670 Showing page 670 of 670
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0