Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]GAMING

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 698
Author
sandmanJO3
  • Total Posts : 15341
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 13:47:07 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Syhr

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88771
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 13:51:02 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: spils

ORIGINAL: Razor

"late as ever"

you absolute loser.

lol yer big time loser, enjoy your shitty graphics while im playing pimped.
Styx DB
  • Total Posts : 9891
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 13:59:09 (permalink)
Spils, you go on like a fucking child that's boasting he has the best lego.

If the rest of us all thought graphics were the be all and end all of computer and video games we'd all have a high spec pc rig just like you... as it happens most people don't and no one cares.
DEEVS
  • Total Posts : 29270
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:08:56 (permalink)
Commuters with your Computers

GAME OVER MAN!!!
sandmanJO3
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:33:58 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Styx DB

If the rest of us all thought graphics were the be all and end all of computer and video games we'd all have a high spec pc rig just like you... as it happens most people don't and no one cares.

A thousand time this, the most embarrassing behaviour on the forum.
spils
  • Total Posts : 15032
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:34:40 (permalink)

my legos better than your lego.

DEEVS
  • Total Posts : 29270
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:43:26 (permalink)
i quite like spils tbh always puts a smile on my face with his smugness!

GAME OVER MAN!!!
RAYZA
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:58:18 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: sandmanJO3

My feelings about him are about 90% pity with 10% of absolute disgust that i'm the same species
Physician
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 14:58:39 (permalink)
but spils lego is the best doe.

Instigata
  • Total Posts : 3125
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 15:01:44 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: sandmanJO3

My feelings about him are about 90% pity with 10% of absolute disgust that i'm the same species

[img][/img]

RAYZA
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 15:03:26 (permalink)

*OrganiX*
  • Total Posts : 4838
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 15:32:35 (permalink)
lol, that guy ^ takes a beating everytime the issue of nerds is raised, poor chap

Specialized1
  • Total Posts : 21549
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 15:34:37 (permalink)
I hope that's a price tag on his slacks...

STEAM - McGrayUK
The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43244
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 16:44:19 (permalink)
that guy is definitely playing pimped

sandmanJO3
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 16:52:46 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: DEEVS

i quite like spils tbh always puts a smile on my face with his smugness!

It is quite funny at first.

But watching someone with an inferiority complex over compensate does lose its comedy value after a while.  
spils
  • Total Posts : 15032
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 18:49:24 (permalink)
Me and the crew just chillin.

nayf made a guest appearance at the lan party.

sandmanJO3
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/08/11 18:50:44 (permalink)
RAYZA
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/09/09 02:09:52 (permalink)

Microsoft suspends man's account because he lives in Fort Gay, West Virginia

Watch out, residents of Gaylord, Michigan!

Microsoft is in damage control mode after it suspended a 26-year-old gamer's Xbox Live account because he used an "offensive" name for his home town. That offensive name was "Fort Gay." Where he lives. In fact, West Virginia also contains cities named Gay and Mount Gay. We're all for combating homophobia on Xbox Live, but a little fact checking might help with the efforts.

Above: It took about 10 seconds to see that Fort Gay is indeed a city. And look, this very story is already reported! The hivemind is fast

When Josh Moore, the owner of the account, called Xbox customer service and tried to explain, no one believed that the city's name was real, and he was refused help. Moore said he was even told that if he put "Fort Gay" back into his profile, they'd completely ban his account and keep all of his prepaid Xbox Live Gold membership money.

Moore told the Associated Press, "At first I thought, 'Wow, somebody's thinking I live in the gayest town in West Virginia or something.' I was mad... it makes me feel like they hate gay people."

This isn't Microsoft's only misguided attempt to keep the masses from being offended - the company used to ban any name that included the word 'gay,' 'lesbian,' 'bi,' 'transgender,' or 'straight.' It revoked that policy earlier this year. But apparently living in a city named "gay" is a no-no. Facepalm.

Above: And yet MS doesn't mind "The Ballad of Gay Tony" on the Xbox Live Marketplace... maybe it should ban Rockstar? 

We're fine with MS suspending people who say they're from GiantPenisville or BouncyTits Town, but Fort Gay isn't even funny. It actually sounds like a plausible name.
Do your research, Microsoft. In fact, we'll do it for you. Here are a few more US cities you may want to recognize the existence of:

Gay, Georgia
Mount Gay, West Virginia
Gay, West Virginia
Gaylord, Michigan
Middlesex, New Jersey
Straight River, Minnesota
Bi-Lo Center, South Carolina

If you happen to live in one of the above cities and your name is something like, say, Richard Gaywood, you're really gonna have a tough time keeping your Xbox Live account. It was only after being contacted by media outlets and the mayor of Fort Gay himself that Microsoft finally admitted, "In this very, very specific case, a mistake was made." 

Meanwhile, it doesn't seem that Sony has dealt with any of these "very, very specific" cases, and your identity on the Wii is something like "7372893375598374," so no chance of anything "offensive" there. Unless maybe your number includes "80085."

post edited by Razor - 2010/09/09 02:10:53
MrHuxley
  • Total Posts : 5932
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/09/09 11:15:17 (permalink)

Microsoft suspends man's account because he lives in Fort Gay, West Virginia

Watch out, residents of Gaylord, Michigan!

Microsoft is in damage control mode after it suspended a 26-year-old gamer's Xbox Live account because he used an "offensive" name for his home town. That offensive name was "Fort Gay." Where he lives. In fact, West Virginia also contains cities named Gay and Mount Gay. We're all for combating homophobia on Xbox Live, but a little fact checking might help with the efforts.

Above: It took about 10 seconds to see that Fort Gay is indeed a city. And look, this very story is already reported! The hivemind is fast

When Josh Moore, the owner of the account, called Xbox customer service and tried to explain, no one believed that the city's name was real, and he was refused help. Moore said he was even told that if he put "Fort Gay" back into his profile, they'd completely ban his account and keep all of his prepaid Xbox Live Gold membership money.

Moore told the Associated Press, "At first I thought, 'Wow, somebody's thinking I live in the gayest town in West Virginia or something.' I was mad... it makes me feel like they hate gay people."

This isn't Microsoft's only misguided attempt to keep the masses from being offended - the company used to ban any name that included the word 'gay,' 'lesbian,' 'bi,' 'transgender,' or 'straight.' It revoked that policy earlier this year. But apparently living in a city named "gay" is a no-no. Facepalm.

Above: And yet MS doesn't mind "The Ballad of Gay Tony" on the Xbox Live Marketplace... maybe it should ban Rockstar? 

We're fine with MS suspending people who say they're from GiantPenisville or BouncyTits Town, but Fort Gay isn't even funny. It actually sounds like a plausible name.
Do your research, Microsoft. In fact, we'll do it for you. Here are a few more US cities you may want to recognize the existence of:

Gay, Georgia
Mount Gay, West Virginia
Gay, West Virginia
Gaylord, Michigan
Middlesex, New Jersey
Straight River, Minnesota
Bi-Lo Center, South Carolina

If you happen to live in one of the above cities and your name is something like, say, Richard Gaywood, you're really gonna have a tough time keeping your Xbox Live account. It was only after being contacted by media outlets and the mayor of Fort Gay himself that Microsoft finally admitted, "In this very, very specific case, a mistake was made." 

Meanwhile, it doesn't seem that Sony has dealt with any of these "very, very specific" cases, and your identity on the Wii is something like "7372893375598374," so no chance of anything "offensive" there. Unless maybe your number includes "80085."

Specialized1
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 09:40:13 (permalink)
Is it only me that has absolutely no interest in 3D gaming?

COD Black Ops is going to be available in 3D as is Killzone 3 and no doubt every other new title coming out.

Seems a completely pointless waste of time to me...

STEAM - McGrayUK
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29415
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 09:41:59 (permalink)
I'm geting very close to buy a 3DTV. Not sure about gaming though.

FixBeat
  • Total Posts : 13913
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 09:45:58 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Specialized1

Is it only me that has absolutely no interest in 3D gaming?

COD Black Ops is going to be available in 3D as is Killzone 3 and no doubt every other new title coming out.

Seems a completely pointless waste of time to me...

i didn't have any interest until i saw wipeout hd on a 3d tv, and that was aparently not the best example of 3d gaming. it was really good, and imo took the graphics to a new level and got me back into a game i'd already completed and got bored of. and things like head-tracking (like is on gran tourismo 5) would work ace with the 3d too.

i can't really afford the tv at the moment though, so until the price of the tvs come down i wont be on it

not interested in watching films/sky news in 3d though lol. but games, yes please.
Specialized1
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 09:48:24 (permalink)
As you just bum everything the PS3 does, your opinion is invalid.

STEAM - McGrayUK
FixBeat
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:05:18 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Specialized1

As you just bum everything the PS3 does, your opinion is invalid.

since when has 3d been ps3 only spastic. 3d is on 360 and PC and tv/films.
Specialized1
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:06:01 (permalink)
Invalid.

STEAM - McGrayUK
Lrrr
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:08:18 (permalink)

FixBeat
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:34:47 (permalink)
Spastic.
The Waco Kid
  • Total Posts : 43244
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:47:18 (permalink)
these games are only 3D compatible though, even if you have a 3D TV you don't have to play them in 3D.
Wipeout is very good though, and Super Stardust isnt too bad either.

360 can't do 3D though, ps3 is the only one set up for it already

Lrrr
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:51:24 (permalink)
I bought modnation on your recomendation and it was awful, i'm not falling for this again

FixBeat
RE: GAMERS!! 2010/10/11 10:55:06 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Lrrr

I bought modnation on your recomendation and it was awful, i'm not falling for this again

me? i liked the demo, but got bored of the full game very very quickly

@shyr
i thought the new cod:black ops is 3d on ps3 and 360?
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 698
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0