Hot!Giggs Westwood Freestyle

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 19
Author
EmmDotDizzle
  • Total Posts : 2444
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 15:37:11 (permalink)
After you sent me this PM?

"LMFAO

You absolute fucking mug.

Don't ever try acting big you utter pussyhole. You're trying to defend scumbags on an internet forum, then when you get gunned for it you want to have man's numbers. What you gonna do really? Talk at me over a fucking phone? Wasteman.

Listen, I don't have time for little yutes puffing their chests out from behind a computer. If you have a problem with me then come to my gym. Aston Boxing Club in Perry Barr, Birmingham. My coach lets guys bang in the ring if they have problems with each other. So sonny, if you've got the balls to back your big mouth I'll happily accept a 4 round open challenge.

Or, on the other hand, you can grow the fuck up, act your age and stop with the pathetic badboy gangster act. It is cringeworthy beyond belief, Mr. 'SelfMadePillionaire'. "

No you can go suck your dead Nan you cock.

post edited by Stamina MC - 2010/04/13 15:42:50
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21007
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 15:39:33 (permalink)
lol
watsgoodinthehood
  • Total Posts : 20199
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 15:43:27 (permalink)
lol @ stamina
badderthanthem
  • Total Posts : 4154
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 15:43:54 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: EmmDotDizzle

After you sent me this PM?

"LMFAO

You absolute fucking mug.

Don't ever try acting big you utter pussyhole. You're trying to defend scumbags on an internet forum, then when you get gunned for it you want to have man's numbers. What you gonna do really? Talk at me over a fucking phone? Wasteman.

Listen, I don't have time for little yutes puffing their chests out from behind a computer. If you have a problem with me then come to my gym. Aston Boxing Club in Perry Barr, Birmingham. My coach lets guys bang in the ring if they have problems with each other. So sonny, if you've got the balls to back your big mouth I'll happily accept a 4 round open challenge.

Or, on the other hand, you can grow the fuck up, act your age and stop with the pathetic badboy gangster act. It is cringeworthy beyond belief, Mr. 'SelfMadePillionaire'. "

No you can go suck your dead Nan you cock.

[sm=gay.gif]
EmmDotDizzle
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 16:01:04 (permalink)
LOL.

No actually i'm at work.

This applies to you though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojo9b4ZBqBQ

BUSSSSSSSSS YA BURNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR INTERRNET BADBWOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Marley608
  • Total Posts : 7704
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 18:01:24 (permalink)
Did you really send that to him?  lol

ORIGINAL: Domino

ORIGINAL: Marley608

Liking giggs more and more these days... 'dont go theres' a sick tune

Been feeling Giggs for a while now but I don't like that one.. the singing ruins it for me.

Do you not? i quite like the singing, I quite like that slow songs tune aswell

The D.O.C.
  • Total Posts : 3053
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 18:12:29 (permalink)
me and my coach bang guys in their ring no homo
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21007
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 18:14:51 (permalink)

Did you really send that to him?  lol

ORIGINAL: Domino

Liking giggs more and more these days... 'dont go theres' a sick tune

Been feeling Giggs for a while now but I don't like that one.. the singing ruins it for me.

Do you not? i quite like the singing, I quite like that slow songs tune aswell

Nah... each to their own tho..
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41038
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 18:17:33 (permalink)
Lol post of the day, you're in the elite now Jay.

badderthanthem
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/13 18:19:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jlzr

me and my coach bang guys in their ring no homo

lol
EmmDotDizzle
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/14 00:23:12 (permalink)
EmmDotDizzle
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 12:37:20 (permalink)
http://hypebeast.com/blog/phillipannand/2010/04/stop-what-youre-doing-now-giggs-the-hollowman/

"Alright do me one favor real quickly, I’m about to sit here and talk some more music with the folks at home, but on a slightly different pace then we have done in the past. Take everything you think you know about rapping, everything that you think is good, and everything that you think is bad, and just throw it out of the window of your hybrid Honda Civic for a moment and play this video.

“Walk in the party sporting Armani, half of the crowd all snorting my Charlie.”

Ok now that you have watched at least 90 seconds of that video you can let all the information about rap you’ve amassed by lurking on hip-hop forums since middle school and reading every single non sequitor comment on 2DopeBoyz begin to trickle back into your head. What you just experienced watching and listening for those who are unaware is London MC, Giggs aka The Hollowman. (How incredible of a name is that? If I could come up with a name like that I’d be a rapper.) Now I am about to tell you why I think as an artist this man is a genius and why he has the opportunity to make a largely successful transition to the US market in a way no other grime MC from the UK has been able to. (Apologies Dizzee Rascal we just didn’t know what the hell you were talking about man.)

When I was first introduced to Giggs by my London brother Luke Monaghan I wasn’t sure if he was even being serious. Then I forced myself to forget everything I knew about rap for a moment and actually listened to this strange English MC mumble these straight forward solo street symposiums over driving beats and had an epiphany. I actually liked this music. I liked it alot. The sluggish pace of the lyrics, the way it seems like Giggs doesn’t even want to rap, like someone is standing behind him with a sharpened fork at his back forcing him to drop metaphor after metaphor so he obliges…casually dropping references to Dragon Ball Z and making “f*cking heads bounce like a bunny rabbit.”

giggs

Now this style of rapping may not be your cup of tea. This is no Lupe Fiasco verse where you need eight dictionaries, a thesaurus, and linear notes to decipher the first two bars. I would liken Giggs to the UK’s version of Young Jeezy. Perhaps maybe not the most lyrical rappers, but they know how to make every young man in a crowd grab his belt, pull up his jeans, slap someone on the back and say “Daaaaamn” bar after bar after bar. I’m a believer, it may take a little more convincing for you but give yourself 10 min. on Youtube searching around and if you don’t go home reciting at least one rhyme along the lines of “make his head light up like a Super Sayian” then I don’t even think you’re listening.

If someone in the states was clever enough, *cough* Diddy with all of his talk on Twitter about wanting to connect with the UK, they would make an attempt to get Giggs over here rapping on top of anything produced by Shawty Redd with a co-feature by Young Jeezy. I also like to hear Diddy screaming over the introduction a la the 90’s but it may be asking for a lot. I think the US rap audience would respond to Gigg’s cadence and demeanor. Don’t let the Nah Right comments fool you. Giggs has some massive mainstream potential, our ATLien friend Mr. Bobby Ray seems to think so.

I don’t know if I’ve convinced you, but without a doubt at this point I’ve at least exposed Giggs to some of you. I’ve been meaning to write this post forever and continued to forget. All of my United Kingdom brothers reading this post had better speak up and show support for their comrade in the streets. Giggs is “talking the hardest” of anyone out, educate thyself.

Oh yeah, NEW Giggs video “Look What The Cat Dragged In” is right HERE. Watch, Recite, Enjoy. “I’m a breast man but I rate arses.” This guy is the best.

Stay Safe-Phil"

Look What The Cat Dragged In video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8
watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 15:41:17 (permalink)
well said ^
Marley608
  • Total Posts : 7704
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 17:49:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: EmmDotDizzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVMCpK6uhOY&

Easily the best English rapper in the last 10 years.

Should have let Gunna run some bars too.

That Joeys abit of a tool
Majik
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 19:27:44 (permalink)
That new Giggs bit is nice, but he's spawned a load of half rate wannabe's.

I know you rate him Dizz, but I can't take that Morrison seriously at all.

watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 19:29:07 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Majik
I know you rate him Dizz, but I can't take that Morrison seriously at all.

me neither, think he's a proper wally. i heard he does this though, but i just can't see it myself.
Majik
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 19:31:57 (permalink)
He may shot and be a bit of a local scumbag but he's rapping about Lambo's and Ferrari's like he's some sort of underworld Don.

Perhaps he is, I wouldn't know but I can't envisage it.

What have you heard mate?

watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 19:37:48 (permalink)
just heard he's the main man around them parts, he was the first guy to jump on that black tent grind and make it common knowledge and brought bare people in, that's why he's a bit cakey.
apparently he's the man for sticks aswell.

if he did all that shit, was real to himself and kept it humble i'd respect him, but he doesn't and that makes me think he's a bit of a fake.
amfad
  • Total Posts : 936
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 20:26:37 (permalink)

Majik
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 20:33:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: amfad

wretch 32 needs more appreciation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponQKG54VRo&feature=channel

No.

No he doesn't.

badderthanthem
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 20:45:37 (permalink)
Morrison = Plonker
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30050
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 20:50:10 (permalink)
Are these people stupid enough to release records about shotting while they're still doing it or have the ones talking about it put it behind them?

badderthanthem
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 20:53:03 (permalink)
What i dont understand is how about 50 rappers can bite giggs flow

watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:25:05 (permalink)
i'm led to believe giggs still goes hard
there's so many fakes though i doubt feds listen to road-rap looking for people to raid
watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:26:57 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: badderthanthem

What i dont understand is how about 50 rappers can bite giggs flow

that's what happens when a new flow comes about

this can also be seen in dnb, us hip hop, grime, uk garage... it's hardly surprising

Lrrr
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:28:05 (permalink)
I wasn't saying that but depends what they're doing.

People who move coners/units of anything don't talk about it with anyone, i find it hard to believe they'd be putting they're flaunting it if they were making proper money out of shotting?

watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:31:54 (permalink)
most rappers either front or are cocky, it's about showing off, so if you're doing nice for yourself of course you're gonna brag about/mention it, and if you're not then you're gonna pretend you are anyway.

do you really think someone's gonna spit "i sign on, still get doe from my parents and get parred on a daily"
Lrrr
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:37:18 (permalink)
I guess i don't have that sort of mentality, was always told by people that if you're doing well you keep your mouth shut in public about it lol

Majik
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:39:30 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: watsgoodinthehood

do you really think someone's gonna spit "i sign on, still get doe from my parents and get parred on a daily"

Dog-Z

watsgoodinthehood
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2010/04/22 21:40:28 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: The Menace

I don't think any full time shotter is gonna be stupid enough to be making tracks about his movements. Giggs and the majority of road MC's have probably been involved in moving a few 9's here and there but it's no permanent thing. They are MC's, but that's not to say they haven't been involved in the shit they chat about.

that's totally wrong, are you from the sticks or summin?

giggs and his goons have peckham on lock

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 19
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0