Hot!Giggs Westwood Freestyle

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 19
Author
WombRaider
  • Total Posts : 7453
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/14 17:09:18 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jnrblue

also sonny jim shit all over him imo...
1 8 7
  • Total Posts : 4214
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/14 17:41:02 (permalink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqlfZ8ze6yU

Watch out for these thugs aswell Selfmade.
SMDtheMC
  • Total Posts : 203
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/14 18:39:20 (permalink)
Best in the past 10 years? c'mon that's a joke right? there's gotta be more talent than that out there; dudes flow was rigid, and it was a written, not to mention he looks like his facial expressions when he's rapping make him look awkward; dudes would get booed out of a street corner cypher let alone a stage...
watsgoodinthehood
  • Total Posts : 20199
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/14 18:46:33 (permalink)
amazes me how many retards still say stuff like "it's a written" because they see the word freestyle
SMDtheMC
  • Total Posts : 203
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/14 18:58:13 (permalink)
than

I wasn't saying it was a written in that context, as if he had to come off the dome; KRS One Mr. HipHop rules himself says a freestyle is just a verse about nothing, just random bars etc. I was referring to the fact his flow was rigid AND it was a written, you should be able to perform your writtens much better than that imo...if you wanna here real freestyles d/l these packs; not really great MCs just some underground hiphop stuff from my city; it was a show where the MC has 2 minutes the host would shout out words as the time elapsed then the MC had to fit it in the freestyle

http://www.actlivemusic.com/?s=werd+play+

jnrblue
  • Total Posts : 5033
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 18:55:17 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: highmaintenance
that was odd, il give you that

www.myspace.com/jnrblue
www.soundcloud.com/jnrblue
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15478
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 19:05:51 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Rudeboysy

absolutely fucking woeful.

this.

ORIGINAL: Syzlack_23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BI9qs-kYqE

thats decent..
doncorleone2
  • Total Posts : 53
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 20:02:06 (permalink)
Giggs is swag, him and his boys are just any English wannabe rappers with some Dipset flow.

Go listen Klashnekoff, Lowkey, Stylah. To be honest most grime mc's can spit to hip hop better than Giggs.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14726
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 20:13:56 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: doncorleone2

Giggs is swag, him and his boys are just any English wannabe rappers with some Dipset flow.

Go listen Klashnekoff, Lowkey, Stylah. To be honest most grime mc's can spit to hip hop better than Giggs.

after your thoughts on riddla in that other thread i dont think you should be saying anything about mc's m8
Kilik
  • Total Posts : 10678
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 20:40:56 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: tactical

Best English rapper in the last 10 years? LMFAO!!

This, Giggs is waste
KNUCKLES
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 20:50:13 (permalink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBICjXwDu8

roadside are the best hip hop guys in uk imo
JAQYCHAN
  • Total Posts : 5830
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:07:23 (permalink)
What a load of guff
doncorleone2
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:07:34 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: KNUCKLES

after your thoughts on riddla in that other thread i dont think you should be saying anything about mc's m8

Im allowed an opinion. I think Riddla is swag these days. Same as how u don't like Evil B.
doncorleone2
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:09:17 (permalink)

Didn't even know Roadside were making hip hop. Used to listen to them when they were still a grime crew, they used to be big around 2005/2006. Some of the PDC and SMS rappers are sick Tempman, Skitz, Ill Mill to name a few.
KNUCKLES
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:14:34 (permalink)

Im allowed an opinion. I think Riddla is swag these days. Same as how u don't like Evil B.

It wasnt an opinion though, u were saying he gets NO REACTION and sayin thats why he doesnt get bookings. and u said shit mcs& mc det dont get booked anymore yet ironically u have that in your sig
ADEYCAT
  • Total Posts : 124
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:33:29 (permalink)
Not normally into Giggs but really like that clip - thought it was quality!

WombRaider
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:41:41 (permalink)
Couldn't rap any slower , delivery is horrid. Half the words don't Even rhyme with each other! Really don't know why he got famous in the first place , As someone else said the term freestyle is used very loosely nowadays and I very doubt even one line of that was a freestyle and it was still shite
hatchettharry
  • Total Posts : 1781
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 21:53:37 (permalink)
Thats the great thing about the UK there are so many great mc's but that giggs isn't all that for me he's alright but not one of the best this country has to offer.

The Scorzayzee freestyle on mista jams show the other day was too much he is one of our greatest!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/mistajam/2009/12/scorzayzee_freestyle.shtml

KNUCKLES
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:02:09 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: WombRaider

Couldn't rap any slower , delivery is horrid. Half the words don't Even rhyme with each other! Really don't know why he got famous in the first place , As someone else said the term freestyle is used very loosely nowadays and I very doubt even one line of that was a freestyle and it was still shite

people who still think a freestyle means your making it up on the spot = fail
Grade
  • Total Posts : 18088
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:06:10 (permalink)
Most boring thing I've ever heard, he sounds braindead

WombRaider
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:07:00 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: WombRaider

people who still think a freestyle means your making it up on the spot = fail

Explain.......
KNUCKLES
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:12:23 (permalink)
freestyle just means ur barrin, can be pre written still

doin a freestyle just means rappin on the spot, not performing a song. ya get
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41038
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:35:09 (permalink)

Straight greaze.

Majik
  • Total Posts : 41038
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:37:51 (permalink)

Didn't even know Roadside were making hip hop. Used to listen to them when they were still a grime crew, they used to be big around 2005/2006. Some of the PDC and SMS rappers are sick Tempman, Skitz, Ill Mill to name a few.

You've picked the worst 3 rappers lol.

Roadside have always done Hip Hop.

johnsod_1980
  • Total Posts : 504
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:42:43 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Majik

Straight greaze.

not really feeling giggs but just listened to all this clip , never really been my scene but have to admit was stylee
Corpsey
  • Total Posts : 17577
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 22:44:37 (permalink)
It's funny how when he's not rapping Giggs always looks like a shy kid giggling. Then he starts and his voice drops an octave and it's all 'covered in red like a portion of chips'.

I like Giggs a lot.

Do Wiley/Trim/D Double not count as rappers? Or are they seen as pre 2000 anyway?

WombRaider
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 23:05:34 (permalink)
A freestyle is straight off the head , there is no inbetween
Corpsey
  • Total Posts : 17577
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/15 23:10:57 (permalink)
Strictly speaking freestyle = off the top but most of the time it just means spitting a random verse.

I.E. Big L and Jay-Z freestyle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0

doncorleone2
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/16 00:25:47 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Majik

You've picked the worst 3 rappers lol.

Roadside have always done Hip Hop.

All 3 rappers that I named are 100x more skilled/betteer than Giggs, they got their own style/flow and don't need to copy Killa Cam.
doncorleone2
RE: Giggs Westwood Freestyle 2009/12/16 00:35:24 (permalink)

It wasnt an opinion though, u were saying he gets NO REACTION and sayin thats why he doesnt get bookings. and u said shit mcs& mc det dont get booked anymore yet ironically u have that in your sig

Yeah I said he gets no reaction and he is shit right now in 2009. How many fucking times doi have to repeat that. To be honest I can't be bothered to start this whole thing about Riddla allow hi-jacking the topic.

As for Det a lot of people think he's shit these days, i think he can be on point and get a rave lively sometimes but he still don't get no bookings. The guy just ain't popular no more. I think the flyer in my sig is the first time I have seen Det on a lineup for a while now. Even 2 years ago and before Det used to be on so many flyers it's unbelievable. If you disagree with me then please tell me when was the last time you saw his name @ a big jump up rave? Oh and the only reason i even came out with the "Shit mc's don't get no bookings, Det don't get no bookings" was because someone said Det can hype up a rave betetr than Evil. I was referring to Riddla as shit/no bookings and Det as no bookings. There, hope that's cleared up, let's get back 2 talking about uk hip hop.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 19
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0