Helpful ReplyHot!I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!!

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 41 of 47
Author
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20378
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 12:50:05 (permalink)
SW14
Anytime this prick is brought up all I can think of is that picture of him gormlessly staring into the camera, fully naked, fully limp

Burned into my memory

Someone needs to start replying to his attention seeking posts with that, might shut him up

What?

A poster on another board repeatedly said he had a small cock, so mista did what anyone secure in their dick size would do and Photoshopped a big dick on some naked pics of himself and had them "leaked". Maybe they were real, I didn't look, but they were shared far and wide.

no
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15940
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 12:50:36 (permalink)
SW14
Anytime this prick is brought up all I can think of is that picture of him gormlessly staring into the camera, fully naked, fully limp

Burned into my memory

Someone needs to start replying to his attention seeking posts with that, might shut him up

What?

There were some hideous naked pictures of him posted on here years back.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12374
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 12:51:13 (permalink)
What the fuck lol 
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15555
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 13:32:52 (permalink)
From Hospital's youtube page with his tracks on lol

Controversial out of the studio for his, well let's say "antics" but he did make a fantastic album in it. On Hospital from 2009 this is Lean by Mistabishi.

can't lie, i like this 

SW14
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 13:41:03 (permalink)
That’s a good tune that.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 5040
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 13:43:52 (permalink)
wiseacre
SW14

Burned into my memory

What?

A poster on another board repeatedly said he had a small cock, so mista did what anyone secure in their dick size would do and Photoshopped a big dick on some naked pics of himself and had them "leaked". Maybe they were real, I didn't look, but they were shared far and wide.

Lol, how the bloody hell did I miss this?
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9445
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 13:54:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby DJKingz 2018/01/15 14:18:13
SOMEONE POST THIS RACIST FREAK'S COCK PICS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
MuzzahD
  • Total Posts : 19556
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 15:24:15 (permalink)
Syzlack_23

PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6789
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/14 23:09:40 (permalink)
MuzzahD
Syzlack_23

Jamie S23
  • Total Posts : 16330
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 09:09:51 (permalink)
Don't forget this horrific mess

https://soundcloud.com/se...erview-with-mistabishi
MR.EQ
  • Total Posts : 17365
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 10:00:23 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
From Hospital's youtube page with his tracks on lol

Controversial out of the studio for his, well let's say "antics" but he did make a fantastic album in it. On Hospital from 2009 this is Lean by Mistabishi.

can't lie, i like this 

Yeah, him being absolute cordwangle aside.. he did make a few good tracks.

Still love this..

SIGS, EVERYTHING SIGS.
Handsome B Wonderful
  • Total Posts : 11986
Re: RE: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 13:01:52 (permalink)
She Lied was also a decent tune
KNUCKLES
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 14:16:05 (permalink)
dj jamie

how did i miss this!

Mampi is a don "So....you brought ya Korg" ....it's already good lol 

Jamie S23
  • Total Posts : 16330
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 15:01:09 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
dj jamie

how did i miss this!

Mampi is a don "So....you brought ya Korg" ....it's already good lol 

lol it gets worse, much worse.

The end is the best.

"FIGHT!!!!"
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3472
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 15:34:00 (permalink)
http://mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news
SW14
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 15:38:29 (permalink)
He used to post on here didn't he?

KNUCKLES
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 15:44:07 (permalink)
not sure if he was on here. mainly DOA but it spilled over to facebook.

he learnt how to produce on DOA 'The Grid' forum i think
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16793
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 15:44:32 (permalink)
Yep before he was hounded out then he joined DOA
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4937
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 16:17:46 (permalink)
He posted here as Mr Bish iirc
KNUCKLES
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 16:19:38 (permalink)
dreamworld
He posted here as Mr Bish iirc

oh, that was him? lol

makes sense rly
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7877
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 16:19:39 (permalink)
He posted in this thread and others as 'mistabishi'.

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23467
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 16:46:15 (permalink)
Mr Bish was some Bristol lad, not Mistabishi...
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7217
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 17:27:59 (permalink)
He also had an account where he pretended to be a female fan 'mollybabe' which conveniently appeared every time he was mentioned.

Pre-scandal: http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1970421314&p=2&p=
mollybabe
i think he might be the last hope for drum n bass. there is so much emotion in his music it's almost insane, but somehow holds together.

it's weird i'd been looking for something like this since everything started getting either samey and boring or fussy and cluttered. i just hope he doesn't do the thing that everyone seems to do and make the same type of track over and over again. it'd be horrible if he just made loads of No Matter Whats or loads of Falling In Loves.

Post-scandal: http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1968272742&mpage=3

mollybaberight, i find this absolutely fascinating. you guys really, really want to be dj's don't you. you really want to be on stage, playing records to people. this is your dream.

do you not notice all these guys getting massive amounts of industry exposure for making records that make dancefloors light up all over the world but can't mix for shit? somewhere along the line someone convinced you that what you're buying is some kind of investment. you tell yourselves that you love the music, but if this was really so, you'd just be like the billions of other music lovers out there that don't feel the need to play records over the top of each other in the hope they'll get paid for it.

either make music, or listen to it. there is no middle ground, or if there is, it looks like that poofy balding man-teen DJ Friction, and that really isn't something a real man should aspire to in my mind. i wouldn't touch that guy with Hachet's

From the same thread, another account of his

C3P0
Strange how so many people think Mistabishi has nothing better to do than keep posting here.
I have already solved the mystery by telling you that I am 70% of the posters here under various names ranging from Nexus to p0rt, Happyfeet to Mollybabe.
I think you'll find Mista has moved on from D&B to do other things, but there are people like me, who are still involved in the scene and care about it evolving and try to guide you guys into seeing that producing is the key.
DJ dreamers are just kidding themselves e.g. joga.
Have it as a hobby, like the postal guy, but dont think that mixing is the big deal. Its just a craft, mostly performed by attention seeking wankers. The punters want to pay to see top producers, Chase & Status etc and dont give a fuck if they are actually playing a record. They want the sounds of exciting new music and to see who is making it. Not a prat in a Tee shirt & Cap who simply plays records made by genuine artists.
Just get to love the music and don't keep trying to kid yourself that you can make a wothwhile contribution - know and accept your own limitations.

A fake account masquerading as a groupie and a secondary account masquerading as the owner of that fake account and various others, including p0rt. That is definitely the product of of an ill mind.
post edited by LHC - 2018/01/15 17:38:12
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 9220
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 17:33:48 (permalink)
http://mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news

Seems hellbent on attention or self destruction.

He must have started out in the scene normal. So what turned him?
LHC
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 17:40:13 (permalink)
I'm not sure he was ever normal. He had fake fan accounts set up before the fake DJing business and that was the most obvious reason for breaking.
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1475
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 17:48:10 (permalink)
One for the 2018 celebrity dead pool thread, if you can call him a celebrity.
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7877
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 18:15:53 (permalink)
Here's hoping, eh? 

Loam
  • Total Posts : 1475
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 18:19:21 (permalink)
I'd rather he got the professional help he desperately needs and realises the error of his ways tbh
Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 1041
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 18:27:53 (permalink)
Loam
I'd rather he got the professional help he desperately needs and realises the error of his ways tbh

Same here.

Although it would be quite funny if he took the opportunity to become a new alt-right hero, a new less attractive Milo.
LHC
Re: I watched Mistabishi play a mix CD at a club last night - WHAT A FAKER!!! 2018/01/15 18:35:40 (permalink)
Yeah he definitely seems to need some kind of medical intervention really.
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 41 of 47
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0