Drum & Bass Arena

Forums Register Login Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums Photo Gallery Member List Search Calendars FAQ Ticket List Logout

4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:00:51 AM   
renegadejunglist

Got back from ibiza on friday after 2 weeks of utter madness!

We've got some good friends who are working over there and they couldnt stop telling us about this new drug that was like mandy but stronger and cleaner so that was enough to sway us

they pulled some strings and got hold of some and wow!!! we went 5 ways on a gram of this stuff and considering if im doing mandy il do roughly a gram in a night this seemed like a pittance but fuck me was i wrong

the main feelings are basicaly the anticaption and excitement of coming up on md for about 7 hours! and then a really clean rush until a good 9 hours after taking.

come downs not nearly as shabby either!

il be very very suprised if this shit isnt in england in the next year if its not already, has anyone had any experiences with it?? im just hoping it doesnt  get too popular and start getting cut up etc etc
Post #: 1
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:03:51 AM   
casework dan

Is it known by a more common name?
Post #: 2
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:05:19 AM   
renegadejunglist

well they were just calling it 4FA and they didnt seem to have any nicknames for it yet!
Post #: 3
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:13:56 AM   
DJ_PrOpS

Sounds fun. Seems pretty rare. Is it pricey?
Post #: 4
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:18:29 AM   
renegadejunglist

yeah the guys we got it from said it was pretty hard to get hold of in england but if u know the right people in ibiza theres plenty of it...i think people are trying to keep it to themselves which is understandable as theres so much shit md and pills.

surprisingly it was only 40euros for the g but that might change when it gets popular and people realise how good this stuff is
Post #: 5
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:38:49 AM   
theGrimey
No longer likes upfront D&B btw...

'sweet FA' would be quite a good, if ironic name for it?
Post #: 6
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 11:47:52 AM   
STIMPY

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_fluoroamphetamine/

don't really sound that special.
Post #: 7
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 3:35:48 PM   
Razor
Rayza = iPad

quote:

the main feelings are basicaly the anticaption and excitement of coming up on md for about 7 hours!

Hows that a good thing? So you feel like youre coming up all night?
Post #: 8
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 4:14:52 PM   
renegadejunglist

quote:

ORIGINAL: Razor

quote:

the main feelings are basicaly the anticaption and excitement of coming up on md for about 7 hours!

am i missing something here? the best part of mandy for me and pretty much everyone i know thats done it is the excited giddy feeling of coming up but with this stuff u dont get the sickness like mandy
Post #: 9
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 4:17:44 PM   
renegadejunglist

quote:

ORIGINAL: STIMPY

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_fluoroamphetamine/

don't really sound that special.

take my advice..it is

considering the amount of mandy ive done in the past 5 years i would choose this shit every time hands down and so would all 5 of us that took it so i only beg u to see for yourself!
Post #: 10
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 4:21:17 PM   
Razor
Rayza = iPad

quote:

ORIGINAL: renegadejunglist

quote:

quote:

am i missing something here? the best part of mandy for me and pretty much everyone i know thats done it is the excited giddy feeling of coming up but with this stuff u dont get the sickness like mandy

The feeling of coming up isn't nice, you're neither here nor there. Surely when you've actually come up is what you do it for
Post #: 11
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 4:25:09 PM   
theGrimey
No longer likes upfront D&B btw...

Whagwan et al, come good with the UK based links
Post #: 12
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 5:00:18 PM   
renegadejunglist

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The feeling of coming up isn't nice, you're neither here nor there. Surely when you've actually come up is what you do it for

you seem intent on proving people wrong as always so im not bothering to keep explaining how good it is

try some and then tell me its shit

Post #: 13
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 5:01:53 PM   
Razor
Rayza = iPad

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

you seem intent on proving people wrong as always so im not bothering to keep explaining how good it is

Why be a prick? Im just saying to feel like you're coming up all night isn't a nice feeling. Not doubting this stuff isn't nice and im more than up for trying it.

Is it legal?
Post #: 14
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 5:17:00 PM   
renegadejunglist

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Why be a prick? Im just saying to feel like you're coming up all night isn't a nice feeling. Not doubting this stuff isn't nice and im more than up for trying it.

Is it legal?

lol sorry mate im not trying to get eggy im jus not gonna argue about something like this

ok fair enough u dont like coming up but thats probly because youve only ever come up off mandy and with mandy theres a strong chance u will feel sick when u come up....there is howeveer some very good points about coming up like the excitement part and the giddyness and this is what u get with 4-FA without the sickness completely

to get it straight u feel excited and giddy and almost nervous in a good way for about 6-7 hours which is very fun when listening to tunes then completely rushing your nut off for a further few hours before slowly but gently coming down

if i did a full gram id predict that i would be going for about 48hours non stop lol

and in regards to legality im not entirely sure, its a type of amphetamine so chances are that its probly a class B if it has been picked up by the MAN
Post #: 15
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 5:23:47 PM   
MykMallett

Im with Razor on this one, when I come up properly I feel overwhelmed and a bit out of breath. Its nice for a bit, but after a while its too much and stops me doing what I took it for in the first place, which is dance like a bellend and be ultra charming.

So, I certainly dont want that butterflies in the stomach feeling for long, I want to be up.

I will still try this if I find it tho
Post #: 16
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 5:33:59 PM   
renegadejunglist

quote:

ORIGINAL: MykMallett

So, I certainly dont want that butterflies in the stomach feeling for long, I want to be up.

I will still try this if I find it tho

As i said before  YOU DONT GET THE BUTTERFLIES OR ANY SICKNESS FOR THAT MATTER lol

i probably shouldnt of said anything about comparing it to mandy but its the only other upper i do....

you people must love to be excited though!? everyone loves to be excited!
Post #: 17
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 7:09:36 PM   
Mr Bish

I've got to say i hate the feeling you get for 45 minutes after eating some MDMA, if i'm in a club or somewhere and i can feel it kicking in i don't want to speak to anyone or do anything, always feel like sitting in a quiet corner with a pint or something until it kicks in. Woudn't try any of these new drugs unless i had a reliable suppier though, too many people selling shit under the wrong names and no one really having a clue what they are taking any more.
Post #: 18
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 3/8/2009 7:32:39 PM   
MykMallett

Ive been taking these lightning pills the last couple of weekends. Despite the difficulty in sleeping (tho might have had something to do with herculean amouts of redbull too), the comedown is very mild and the effects of the pills is good.

No idea whats in them cos I strongly doubt its mdma
Post #: 19
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 21/11/2009 9:52:08 PM   
MykMallett

Gonna be trying this next friday. Seems like the latest wave of new compounds to hit england.

Any updated reviews?
Post #: 20
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 21/11/2009 10:17:04 PM   
Bare Grills

Had a little bit of this not too long ago from a mate, was already a bit out of it on other things but from what I could gather it was very good. Not much help I know, but still....
Post #: 21
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 21/11/2009 10:34:38 PM   
MykMallett

quote:

ORIGINAL: Genoid

My mate has got loads of this stuff, been sellin it for couple of weeks, aint tried it yet but all the people who have are raving about it, may have to have a dabble soon, relatively cheap aswell.

Yeah its Bell thats been talking about it. Probably off your mate...Ill be in touch...
Post #: 22
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 21/11/2009 11:07:12 PM   
DJKAOS

Sounds pretty sweet :)
Post #: 23
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 22/11/2009 1:32:38 PM   
Loam

im sick of people telling me about new made up drugs
Post #: 24
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 22/11/2009 2:09:05 PM   
SW14

Coming up is an overwhelming feeling for me. I generally sit down taking deep breaths and feeling slightly overwhelmed. 10-30 minutes of it and then you hear a tune you like and you're off...that to me is when it starts being fun.
Post #: 25
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 23/11/2009 10:59:20 AM   
NoSeBag.v2
has an affinity for poo

it easy to get online if you know where to look

its a bit to tweaky for me
Post #: 26
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 23/11/2009 11:29:54 AM   
DJ_H20

quote:

ORIGINAL: casework dan

Is it known by a more common name?

Heroin
Post #: 27
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 23/11/2009 11:41:47 AM   
Adzh

quote:

ORIGINAL: dublow

4FA is intense. It got me a bit prang after a few times taking it...

I was sure the smiley pills had some in.

Avoid those lightning bolts, blue or white - they are full of pips/bzp

All about pumas atm

I think you can order 4FA online. It's not legal, its an amphetamine.

As far as i'm aware 4-FA isn't illegal, nor legal. It's an amphetamine and also a phenethylamine... I'm fairly sure until the analogue laws come into place (grim times) this will be considered 'legal' ?
Post #: 28
RE: 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! - 23/11/2009 11:50:06 AM   
Adzh

Oh, seems it's a class A? Stupid shit considering amphetamines are a B?

quote:

Originally Posted by naatural I'm confused as to why it's class A, considering amphetamine itself is only class B

The 1977 mod. order to the MoDA makes any amphetamine ring substituted with a halogen (like fluorine) a class A
Post #: 29
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> 4-FA (4 - fluoroamphetamine)! Page: [1]
Jump to:

Users viewing this topic: none

Downloads

Gotta Get Away (Flight 14th Remix)
Lost
Crime Alley
C701 (2014 Remaster)
Brutality (Original Mix)
In The Ghetto (Original Mix)
Neckless (feat. 4Everest)
Summer Selection 14 Mix from Hybrid Minds & Tempza
Back To 94s