Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]Minor things that please you

Page: << < ..806807808809810.. > >> Showing page 810 of 811
Author
WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 5075
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/03 16:01:34 (permalink)
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6647
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/05 19:22:42 (permalink)

21 21
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/05 19:25:44 (permalink)

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 16002
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/06 22:20:39 (permalink)
Eating chocolate caramel digestives in bed with a glass of milk. Yam yam
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/06 23:10:26 (permalink)
willfunk

No way. The crumbs off those bad boys is off the scale.

darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/06 23:22:20 (permalink)
I concur, the bit of table that I'm currently sitting in front of is covered in crumbs of hi grade and caramel digestive. Don't think it would be a good look if you took a girl back and she wakes up the next day covered in a crumbly biscuit base.

shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24803
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 10:04:04 (permalink)
I was thinking that when I read it unless perhaps he eats the whole biscuit at once

I tried some coffee caramel digestives the other day, basically the same thing with a mild coffee flavour, it's nothing to write home about if I'm honest but not bad.
mrElevate
  • Total Posts : 312
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 10:58:55 (permalink)
Went to a special ronnie Scott's night at the reopened alexandra palace theatre last night. Headliner was Courtney Pine

His intro was him hiding behind the curtain playing the sax line to pete rock's 'they reminisce over you' whilst his drummer and piano player were smashing it

Then he brings out Omar to accompany him for most of the night

Wicked tings

Amazing venue too if you ever get to go there. Should be more ronnie Scott's nights there at some point
post edited by dj_elevate - 2018/12/07 11:00:27
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8142
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 11:39:06 (permalink)
this guy quoting MF DOOM on american news is hilariously bizarre-
https://twitter.com/iantothemax/status/1070461918123413505?s=19 
Hammered
  • Total Posts : 677
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 13:44:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Willfunk 2018/12/07 18:14:24
Jonesy.
willfunk

shroomy
I was thinking that when I read it unless perhaps he eats the whole biscuit at once

I tried some coffee caramel digestives the other day, basically the same thing with a mild coffee flavour, it's nothing to write home about if I'm honest but not bad.

Ease up of the guy, its a step up from eating whilst on the bog.
Small steps and all that. 
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7850
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 14:16:07 (permalink)
If I recall correctly, the original 'eats shits and leaves' discussion began with willfunk calling people who eat in bed tramps.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23159
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 17:50:57 (permalink)

#obvs
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 16002
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/07 18:14:14 (permalink)
Jonesy.
willfunk

Not when you scoff them whole m8
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33669
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/09 11:31:36 (permalink)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrKYvF3gH9e

Sterling's reaction to yesterday's racism.

21 21
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/09 12:03:18 (permalink)
he's absolutely right.

the media in this country pour fuel on the fire of racism every single fucking day - whether that's deliberately mis-reporting with bias like he alludes to or blaming immigrants for all of the problems caused by this government and austerity.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13675
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/09 14:11:58 (permalink)
While I agree with Sterling on the undertones of some of the media coverage he has faced, there is no conclusive evidence from the video doing the rounds that he said “black” rather than “Manc”.

That doesn’t stop social media lynch mob lay lip reading experts with pitchforks out wanting the bloke tarred and feathered.

If he’s guilty of what he’s accused of then throw the book at him but I would like to see more evidence than that.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11712
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/09 14:12:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/12/09 17:56:23
There is a guesthouse in Kampot called la maison derriére. Tehehe
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1963
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/09 23:38:44 (permalink)
brand new athletico mince out
https://www.acast.com/athleticomince

and another!
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8142
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 13:50:33 (permalink)
dazdsb
he's absolutely right.

the media in this country pour fuel on the fire of racism every single fucking day - whether that's deliberately mis-reporting with bias like he alludes to or blaming immigrants for all of the problems caused by this government and austerity.

agreed. it's insidious and endemic. i don't understand why football clubs don't just ban the cunts from the sun and the mail from their clubs altogether 
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5356
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:08:51 (permalink)
SW14
While I agree with Sterling on the undertones of some of the media coverage he has faced, there is no conclusive evidence from the video doing the rounds that he said “black” rather than “Manc”.

That doesn’t stop social media lynch mob lay lip reading experts with pitchforks out wanting the bloke tarred and feathered.

If he’s guilty of what he’s accused of then throw the book at him but I would like to see more evidence than that.

I mean I agree with the whole innocent until proven guilty point your making, but if I had to bet on it, I reckon the guy's probably shouting "black". Just a hunch. 

21 21
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:17:34 (permalink)
it could be argued that in the 'film everything' age we're living in, shouting anything - whether it's 'black cunt / manc cunt', whatever; at a 24 year old footballer - as a middle-aged white man at a family football game isn't going to look great and you should be old enough to know better and adjust your behaviour appropriately.

just watching the pure vitriol from that guy and the men of similar age around him is embarrassing tbh. probably a meek little bitch at home who gets reg. pegged by his ageing fat wife and has to take it out on players down the football. sad.
_Modus_
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:23:24 (permalink)
Slappy Kincaid

and another!

Possibly the best Beardsley yet. "But love, what bird would have me with the dozy haircuts you give me. I look like an Albanian cobbler". 
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7850
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:27:09 (permalink)

SW14
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:29:50 (permalink)
DJModus
SW14

I mean I agree with the whole innocent until proven guilty point your making, but if I had to bet on it, I reckon the guy's probably shouting "black". Just a hunch. 

There’s no conclusive proof either way and given that it’s a potential life and livelihood ruining accusation and a permanent stain against someone’s name, I’d like a bit more than what you or twitter users “bet” he said.
SW14
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:31:21 (permalink)
dazdsb
it could be argued that in the 'film everything' age we're living in, shouting anything - whether it's 'black cunt / manc cunt', whatever; at a 24 year old footballer - as a middle-aged white man at a family football game isn't going to look great and you should be old enough to know better and adjust your behaviour appropriately.

just watching the pure vitriol from that guy and the men of similar age around him is embarrassing tbh. probably a meek little bitch at home who gets reg. pegged by his ageing fat wife and has to take it out on players down the football. sad.

Happens at every ground in the country. When it’s Liverpool fans bricking their bus and giving Sterling incessant abuse they’re commended for the great passion.

Spurs fans were calling Marcos Alonso a murderer and booing him the other day. He was awful. Should fans just roll out the red carpet for away teams in big games or make it as unpleasant for them as possible? I have no problem at all with calling an opposition player a “Manc cunt”.

If it was racist abuse then it’s illegal and he deserves what he gets. If.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/12/10 14:48:19
_Modus_
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 14:56:52 (permalink)
SW14
DJModus
SW14

There’s no conclusive proof either way and given that it’s a potential life and livelihood ruining accusation and a permanent stain against someone’s name, I’d like a bit more than what you or twitter users “bet” he said.

Well I wouldn't put it on twitter without evidence to back up what I think and I'm not claiming that's definitely what he said. Twitter pricks shouldn't be publicly accusing him of anything, which you've rightly pointed out.

I'm not accusing him. I just reckon, if I had to guess, it'd be "black" rather than "manc". I doubt he's lurking in this forum anywhere so I think his reputation will remain intact regardless of what my suspicions are. 
SW14
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 15:10:28 (permalink)
DJModus
SW14
DJModus
SW14

Well I wouldn't put it on twitter without evidence to back up what I think and I'm not claiming that's definitely what he said. Twitter pricks shouldn't be publicly accusing him of anything, which you've rightly pointed out.

I'm not accusing him. I just reckon, if I had to guess, it'd be "black" rather than "manc". I doubt he's lurking in this forum anywhere so I think his reputation will remain intact regardless of what my suspicions are. 

His guilt has already been assumed. Ian Wright has “no doubt” what he said and even the black fan next to him on GMB who said he never heard any racism was met with the response of “well now that you know that it was racist, how do you feel?”

No one “knows” anything from that clip. It doesn’t look nice but I’m sure many people would rather their antics after a skinful weren’t broadcasted and dissected in slow motion on national TV and social media. Lots of confirmation bias at play here. This culture of social media mob witch hunting is utterly abhorrent.
_Modus_
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 15:19:36 (permalink)
Ian Wright has minimal credibility given he writes for the Sun, the no.1 culprits in turning Sterling into a casual hate figure for braindead racists. I like the guy and he says some good stuff on racism, but all of that is undermined by him being in the Sun payroll.
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1963
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/10 17:25:48 (permalink)
DJModus
Slappy Kincaid

and another!

Possibly the best Beardsley yet.

him and his wife are up there with graham lister for mortimers greatest creations imo
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16055
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/12/12 17:59:21 (permalink)
Out to all the man dem on the giro still tryin’ a ting

https://www.dailymail.co....-says-Im-no-cheat.html

Page: << < ..806807808809810.. > >> Showing page 810 of 811
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0