Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]Minor things that please you

Page: << < ..781782783784785.. > >> Showing page 785 of 811
Author
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3549
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/01 15:00:01 (permalink)
Rudiger01
The names of all the blag nutellas my missus buys from Aldi

Gnutella
Choconot

and many more

Notella?
Noc
  • Total Posts : 19721
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/02 07:32:10 (permalink)
Razor
https://www.mixcloud.com/areyoudim/funky-flirt-with-eksman-herbzie-kool-fm-15th-july-2007/

this set. Eksman absolutely demolishing Skiba for an hour and twenty five minutes, legendary shit

we na inna war with no JUNCZ

Just got round to listening to this walking the dog. Too many punchlines - Koko B Ware ffs.

Must have missed this whole beef back then. What sparked it and did Skiba ever come back with anything?
THIRT33N
  • Total Posts : 1325
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/02 12:35:10 (permalink)
Yeah I meant to ask about that. I don't remember that happening.

The bars about Skiba licking coke off another mans finger
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4439
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/02 18:01:27 (permalink)
Drinking an ice cold glass bottle of San Pellegrino in this weather, closest I can get to cracking a beer these days.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3920
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/02 20:48:09 (permalink)
willfunk
I've built an anti feline escape fence (A.F.E.F.™) so Dillon can go out into the garden. But he keeps coming back in the house for a shite in his litter tray bless him.

I like your cat. It has respect for the neighbours, unlike my neighbours whose cats all seem to communally live in my garden, shitting in it and then coming into my kitchen to hiss at my child.

Speaking of ingenious cat devices, I wrapped string around a large piece of slate and left it on the garden table so when I seen a cat coming into my kitchen, I could pull the string and hopefully land it on the cats head but my missus said it was a sick idea and to grow up. I then changed tactics to the string on the kitchen door and a meat tenderiser so I could catch any of the cats and....well tendorise them. But again, the missus pointed out that my child coming into the kitchen and finding me on all fours with blood and fur splattered all over the kitchen work surfaces would do more psychological damage to her than a hissing cat will.

In the end weve plumped for planting curry plants by the door to repel them. Doesnt work and they dont taste of curry either.
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2725
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4843
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/03 09:38:12 (permalink)
Sheriff Lobo
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/team-japan-cleaned-their-locker-room-left-a-thank-you-note-after-losing-world-cup/ 

Saw something on Twitter earlier about their fans staying behind after the game to help clean up the stadium too. 
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1695
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/03 09:51:10 (permalink)
Rudiger01
willfunk
I've built an anti feline escape fence (A.F.E.F.™) so Dillon can go out into the garden. But he keeps coming back in the house for a shite in his litter tray bless him.

I like your cat. It has respect for the neighbours, unlike my neighbours whose cats all seem to communally live in my garden, shitting in it and then coming into my kitchen to hiss at my child.

Speaking of ingenious cat devices, I wrapped string around a large piece of slate and left it on the garden table so when I seen a cat coming into my kitchen, I could pull the string and hopefully land it on the cats head but my missus said it was a sick idea and to grow up. I then changed tactics to the string on the kitchen door and a meat tenderiser so I could catch any of the cats and....well tendorise them. But again, the missus pointed out that my child coming into the kitchen and finding me on all fours with blood and fur splattered all over the kitchen work surfaces would do more psychological damage to her than a hissing cat will.

In the end weve plumped for planting curry plants by the door to repel them. Doesnt work and they dont taste of curry either.

I don't know if it works but putting orange peel down is meant to ward cats off and stop them coming back.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12991
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/03 12:29:19 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
Rudiger01
willfunk

I don't know if it works but putting orange peel down is meant to ward cats off and stop them coming back.

They are supposedly not keen on citrus peel- but it's not the most effective repellent. Cats will shit if they have a history of shitting in that area.

I've tried nigh on everything, the only thing I've had any partial success with is the pepper dust that you can buy from garden centres. Forget about chilli powder or any homemade remedies, it's a waste of time. Actual physical barriers like chicken wire or just letting the grass grow long in the shitting area are the only sure fire answer.

Fucking hate cats 

21 21
  • Total Posts : 6647
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/03 16:39:28 (permalink)
M&S have the four can pack of Dead Pony Club on clearance for £1.50 wtf.

Reversed the car through the window and filled it up.

£0.37 a can. JEEEZUS
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23939
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 15:06:08 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 21 21 2018/07/04 15:17:25

I Magid Magid, Lord Mayor & first citizen of this city hereby declare that not only is Donald J Trump a WASTEMAN, but he is also henceforth banned from the great city of Sheffield!
I further declare July 13th to be Mexico Solidarity Day! 🇲🇽️

21 21
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 15:16:51 (permalink)

£0.37 a can. JEEEZUS

Just been back and they'd restocked the shelf - got another 12 cans. Driving past tomorrow will stop again.

My mate is heading to his local M&S to see if he can get the same deal. I'll report back if it appears to be nationwide.

They've labelled the 4 can pack up as a clearance the same as if it were a single can - down from £2.20 to £1.50 - except it's for 4 cans.
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15995
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 16:02:31 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Original Nuttah
Rudiger01
willfunk

They are supposedly not keen on citrus peel- but it's not the most effective repellent. Cats will shit if they have a history of shitting in that area.

I've tried nigh on everything, the only thing I've had any partial success with is the pepper dust that you can buy from garden centres. Forget about chilli powder or any homemade remedies, it's a waste of time. Actual physical barriers like chicken wire or just letting the grass grow long in the shitting area are the only sure fire answer.

Fucking hate cats 

How could you possibly hate this face

Majik
  • Total Posts : 41838
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 16:29:10 (permalink)
dazdsb

£0.37 a can. JEEEZUS

Just been back and they'd restocked the shelf - got another 12 cans. Driving past tomorrow will stop again.

My mate is heading to his local M&S to see if he can get the same deal. I'll report back if it appears to be nationwide.

They've labelled the 4 can pack up as a clearance the same as if it were a single can - down from £2.20 to £1.50 - except it's for 4 cans.

You do realise you’re conversing with yourself right?

KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16047
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 16:38:46 (permalink)
he's updating himself 
21 21
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 16:53:53 (permalink)
urm, I'm trying to have a conversation here guys
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41838
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 16:55:22 (permalink)
😂

JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11700
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 17:09:05 (permalink)
Reheating pizza in the oven, I actually prefer it more second time round as it's a bit crispier
Law
  • Total Posts : 64364
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/04 23:08:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Arcadian 2018/07/05 13:23:25
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8142
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/05 13:19:24 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
Reheating pizza in the oven, I actually prefer it more second time round as it's a bit crispier

lasagna and moussaka definitely taste better reheated

pizza can do... depends on the pizza though i'd say

Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12661
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/07/05 13:34:49 (permalink)
Smug vegans with raging coke habits
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31120
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/07/05 13:35:39 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Smokey McPot 2018/07/05 13:37:33
metzie
Smug vegans with raging coke habits

Joey, YOUR TIME.

Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 16009
Re: RE: Minor things that please you 2018/07/05 14:16:53 (permalink)
DrumBongo
  • Total Posts : 2780
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 08:36:31 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2018/07/06 09:00:58
Whagwan

I Magid Magid, Lord Mayor & first citizen of this city hereby declare that not only is Donald J Trump a WASTEMAN, but he is also henceforth banned from the great city of Sheffield!
I further declare July 13th to be Mexico Solidarity Day! 🇲🇽️

Lol, Just seen this 

gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8142
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 13:06:58 (permalink)
what a g. need one of those t-shirts!
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23939
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 13:54:31 (permalink)
gavinx
what a g. need one of those t-shirts!

https://teechip.com/donal...hirt?source=copthistee
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 17:35:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 21 21 2018/07/06 18:14:27
Trying to create an old lineup out of drinks bottles (badga tek and ramdanman might be difficult)

H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3443
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 17:43:18 (permalink)
aka a thinly veiled brag about the one time you got your name on a flyer back in 2010 sik m8
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 17:48:31 (permalink)
It can't really be a brag since I did nothing to achieve this other than book some djs for our own night. But if your point is it's kind of egocentric yeah that's fair ha

21 21
Re: Minor things that please you 2018/07/06 18:15:02 (permalink)
i kind of enjoyed it tbh
Page: << < ..781782783784785.. > >> Showing page 785 of 811
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0