Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ]Film News + Reviews

Page: << < ..506507508 Showing page 508 of 508
Author
MR.EQ
  • Total Posts : 17310
Re: Film News + Reviews 2018/04/23 16:47:12 (permalink)
Syhr
mrEQ

Saw this last night, fucking awesome (imo)!!
Highly recommend going to the cinema to see it for the full experience though, the use of sound was fantastic but some of it might get lost at home. 

Yep, thought this was brilliant. It does a perfect job of building tension from the first scene to the last.

I have a question though (spoilers etc)

When the dad climbs up on top of the tower the first time and lights a fire, were there other people in the distance lighting fires to signal back? I thought that was what happened, but 2 other people I asked didn't get that from the scene. Because there's no mention of anyone else in the world except that family, i might be wrong.

Yeah that's right.. or at least that's what I got out of it as well?! *shrugs*

SIGS, EVERYTHING SIGS.
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 7406
Re: Film News + Reviews 2018/04/24 12:13:21 (permalink)
this sounds amazing lol https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-rockwell-joining-scarlett-johansson-taika-waititis-jojo-rabbit-1105058 

It's a World War 2 satire.
  • Taika Waititi is directing, writing the script & playing Hitler
  • Rockwell will play a Nazi captain who runs a Hitler Youth camp
  • Johansson is playing Jojo’s mother, a woman who is secretly working for the resistance

The story centers on Jojo, a young boy who longs to be part of the Hitler Youth and whose imaginary friend is Adolph Hitler. He discovers a Jewish girl living in his attic and, after initially trying to find ways to get rid of her, begins to see her as human.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12551
Re: Film News + Reviews 2018/04/24 12:24:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whitey 2018/04/25 01:38:13
Sam Rockwell = get in the Dappas thread mate

Page: << < ..506507508 Showing page 508 of 508
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0