Drum & Bass Arena

Forums Register Login Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums Photo Gallery Member List Search Calendars FAQ Ticket List Logout

Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:13:42 PM   
Mikee Hussla

BBC iPlayer have everything bar MOTD which is shit.
MOTD2 is quite late and won't have proper highlights of yesterdays games.
Any help woudl be appreciated
Post #: 1
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:15:18 PM   
SWY*TCH
Forum Weathergirl

sky plus it yesterday
Post #: 2
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:17:30 PM   
Mikee Hussla

quote:

ORIGINAL: SWY*TCH

sky plus it yesterday

I'm limited to a standard Virgin Media box
Post #: 3
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:19:49 PM   
rage

yeah whats motd on so late tonight for
Post #: 4
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:23:13 PM   
watsgoodinthehood
Not Good In The Head

i was told they don't have it on iplayer cos they only have the rights to broadcast highlights to the uk,

football first is you if you got sky, other than that i don't know what else to suggest
Post #: 5
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:23:42 PM   
Mikee Hussla

snooker i guess 
Post #: 6
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:26:24 PM   
Dj Reaction

quote:

ORIGINAL: watsgoodinthehood

i was told they don't have it on iplayer cos they only have the rights to broadcast highlights to the uk,

football first is you if you got sky, other than that i don't know what else to suggest

BBC i player doesnt work abroad

MOTD will be up eventually probably after MOTD 2 has run, to make sure they get the viewing figures there
Post #: 7
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:29:35 PM   
Sentient

aint both programs only available while its actually on Tv

seems stupid
Post #: 8
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:32:58 PM   
watsgoodinthehood
Not Good In The Head

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dj Reaction

quote:

ORIGINAL: watsgoodinthehood

BBC i player doesnt work abroad

MOTD will be up eventually probably after MOTD 2 has run, to make sure they get the viewing figures there

i thought bbc iplayer did work abroad i swear someone on here who ain't in the uk uses it

your 2nd sentence has gone completely over my head though, don't have a clue what your on about

< Message edited by watsgoodinthehood -- 19/10/2008 10:39:27 PM >
Post #: 9
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:36:39 PM   
rage

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sentient

aint both programs only available while its actually on Tv

seems stupid

yes. theres so much weird licencing going on with regards to footy, i guess they only have the rights for a certain amount of time.
Post #: 10
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:47:59 PM   
Jobby

I think MOTD/BBC and news companies have the rights to show highlights and goals after Sky/Setanta have shown the games live. (During this period SSN cannot show the goals)

After MOTD or the sports news on various channels has been aired the rights are switched back to Sky so they have rights to the goals to show on SSN or Sky channels as they see fit (making them more money)
Post #: 11
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:51:04 PM   
The Rat
continues to prosper

when and what channel? cant even see it on oltvg
Post #: 12
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:53:08 PM   
Jobby

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Rat

when and what channel? cant even see it on oltvg

Tonights is at 11.20 and on BBC1 cuz of the snooker
Post #: 13
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 10:54:55 PM   
The Rat
continues to prosper

ahhh safe
Post #: 14
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:22:11 PM   
Mikee Hussla

stupid tv rights rubbish
well anyway i'm watching motd2 now on bbc1 but should be asleep as i'm knackered!
Post #: 15
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:23:06 PM   
rage

its worth watching this game its jokes
Post #: 16
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:24:53 PM   
rage

lol @ bales hairclip, deserves sending off for that alone
Post #: 17
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:27:12 PM   
MykMallett

MOTD2 is so fucking shit
Post #: 18
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:28:48 PM   
the Maestro

uknova
Post #: 19
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:32:02 PM   
Mikee Hussla

quote:

ORIGINAL: rage

lol @ bales hairclip, deserves sending off for that alone

was thinking exactly the same thing!
Post #: 20
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:32:36 PM   
dj tommygun

11 mins of added time
Post #: 21
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:34:04 PM   
The Rat
continues to prosper

I really need to see Zakis goal man
Post #: 22
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:34:18 PM   
Mikee Hussla

spurs!
Post #: 23
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 19/10/2008 11:36:25 PM   
dj tommygun

spurs seriously need to sort it out
Post #: 24
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 20/10/2008 12:02:14 AM   
watsgoodinthehood
Not Good In The Head

has anyone elses screens jus gone blank?

i think bbc1 has jus fucked up
Post #: 25
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 20/10/2008 12:03:31 AM   
Sentient

dixon and keown
Post #: 26
RE: Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! - 20/10/2008 12:06:06 AM   
watsgoodinthehood
Not Good In The Head

changed channel and it's fine, probably my tv being tempermental, showing martin keown's face can't of helped tho
Post #: 27
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> Any way I can watch last nights Match of the Day?!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

Users viewing this topic: none

Downloads

Ninja (Original Mix)
Designation of Origin (Original Mix)
Black Ops
Conspiracy Theory
Twisted Perception
The Real Deal
Times Are Changing
Irie Man
Escape