Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ][FAQ] GYM THREAD

Page: << < ..311312313314315.. > >> Showing page 315 of 316
Author
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41727
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 15:25:03 (permalink)
The way I read it was that Mal said he wouldn’t be surprised if gear was involved.

You’ve definitely got the wrong end of the stick.

Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 16074
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 15:44:12 (permalink)
Fair enough.
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31034
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:03:23 (permalink)
Subsurface
Lrrr
I took juice and was in MUCH better shape than I was before. MUCH MUCH better shape. However comparatively speaking, I had the body of a 12 year old before, juice dragged me up to an 18 year old in comparison.

I’m fully aware how to train and what to eat. The thing is, I just don’t really give a fuck enough to stick to it. 

You’ve made some weird story in your head up, it’s extremely strange.

Pretty sure I saw you complaining it didn't do what you expected. Hardly a strange story.

No, you didn't' see that. I said I didn't blow up ridiculously big, which is true. I didn't specify after that stating I did obviously get bigger. You have read a story and imagined I said things that I didn't.

I'm not even sure how my own experiences with gear are relevant to me saying that the dude looks like he's done gear & growth, they are 2 totally separate things. Mores the point, doing HGH with gear is what makes you get in ridiculous shape as the HGH will strip the fat off.

But yeah, I've got no idea what I'm talking about because I didn't put 4 stone on doing juice.

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:06:18 (permalink)
Sounds easy. Show us how it's done then Malc. Post pics.
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3334
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:15:05 (permalink)
People seem to think taking roids is akin to drinking a magic potion, you're gonna shred up overnight. It doesn't work like that lol. Yeah you take something like deca, you'll "blow up" due to a massive increase in water retention. I prefer the tren/test/mast route personally, lean solid gains, but far from blowing up.
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:19:05 (permalink)
Whowhere
People seem to think taking roids is akin to drinking a magic potion, you're gonna shred up overnight. It doesn't work like that lol.

This is what I'm getting at.
Lrrr
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:21:07 (permalink)
Subsurface

I think your brain is broken.

Eat well
Train well
Take HGH
Take gear
=
Get in good shape.

I’m 99.9999% it is that easy. Please point out where I said I’d done this you absolute loonatic?! Please tel me where I said taking gear without eating well or training would work? You are making ridiculous assumptions lol

H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:29:30 (permalink)
But, with a good routine and a SOLID DIET they DO work - just expect to make a couple kg of solid gains per cycle and you won't be disappointed. Unless you're blasting and cruising it's very difficult to have that "he's deffo not natty" look. Bloody hard work if anything.

Pre roids:

After last cycle:

Not suddenly become Ronnie Coleman but definite improvements in thickness and vascularity. Could this be achieved naturally? Yes, 100%. As quickly? No. Lol, and that's what it essentially boils down to, I'm impatient so fucking what come at me brah
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:30:35 (permalink)
Lrrr
Subsurface

I think your brain is broken.

Eat well
Train well
Take HGH
Take gear 
=
Get in good shape.

I’m 99.9999% it is that easy. Please point out where I said I’d done this you absolute loonatic?! Please tel me where I said taking gear without eating well or training would work? You are making ridiculous assumptions lol

Getting to the shape of the guy I posted earlier takes an incredible amount of dedication, time and effort. Roids or no roids. Of course juice will give you a huge boost, but it's not essential to get to that particular size and physique. This is the only point I'm making. If we were talking about Mr Universe size, this would be an entirely different discussion.

Also please learn how to spell lunatic.
Majik
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:31:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Travs 2018/07/06 18:37:10
I’d get your head checked out m8 looks pretty red

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:33:11 (permalink)
Whowhere
Could this be achieved naturally? Yes, 100%. As quickly? No. Lol, and that's what it essentially boils down to

This.
Lrrr
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:34:25 (permalink)
This whole discussion seems to be based around the fact I haven’t caveated this with EAT WELL AND TRAIN WELL because, frankly that’s so fucking obvious it shouldn’t need stating.

I also fully know you don’t need juice to get into shape. How is this even a conversation? Lol

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:36:16 (permalink)
You tell me mate. You're the one thats assuming the Keto diet guy on the last page is a roid freak. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you hadn't have jumped in with that.
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6306
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:39:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Subsurface 2018/07/06 16:39:58
it's the weekend now guys, crack a beer and forget about it eh 
Lrrr
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:40:05 (permalink)
Because I think he is. That transformation wouldn’t happen in that timescale (6 months?) without juice and HGH imo.

I can’t stress enough for the millionth time HGH is what makes the huge difference here, not juice in its own.

Ascension
  • Total Posts : 6552
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:41:17 (permalink)
No sink in pic, WNB.
H. H. Holmes
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:41:56 (permalink)
You had any exposure to HGH Lrrr? Any mates boshing it? No one I know uses, or not that they freely admit anyway. Does intruige me tbh
Fiend.
  • Total Posts : 1319
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:45:17 (permalink)
Whowhere
Subsurface is one of those guys who slyly stares at anyone bigger than him or lifting more than him muttering "roids" under his breath and visibly shaking his head for all to see, while sat there with his bar with a single 5kg plate on either side. Probably while wearing gloves and a pair of those gay toe shoes and drinking from an isotonic sports drink. All gyms have them.

FFS play fair whowhere :P

...is this what you want???
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:45:44 (permalink)
Lrrr
Because I think he is. That transformation wouldn’t happen in that timescale (6 months?) without juice and HGH imo.

He already had the muscular build. He was showing the principles of adding and removing body fat purely with diet.

If you notice he hasn't lost or gained a single pound of muscle. Thats the entire point.

But yeah HGH. Even though he hasn't grown. 
Lrrr
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:45:50 (permalink)
Yeah quite a few of my pals have done it, but you need to spent 3k a month on the proper shit to really see results. The guys that have done it are in INSANE shape, one dude was on the cover of men’s health.

Fiend.
  • Total Posts : 1319
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 16:47:46 (permalink)
Also did u get much luck on Grindr with those etc etc?

...is this what you want???
Majik
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 17:52:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lrrr 2018/07/06 17:52:52
Subsurface
Lrrr

He already had the muscular build. He was showing the principles of adding and removing body fat purely with diet.

If you notice he hasn't lost or gained a single pound of muscle. Thats the entire point.

You kinda sound like you want his cock in and around your mouth bruh.

Tommy the Coat
  • Total Posts : 3729
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 18:21:56 (permalink)
@weightlifting peeps.

Do/did you have a day you dedicate to arms? Currently doing a split muscle group routine 4 days a week but arms are very much secondary to the bigger muscle groups.

Thinking about cutting down my time at the gym on those 4 days and just adding a day just for bis/tris.

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 18:23:19 (permalink)
Majik
Subsurface
Lrrr

If you notice he hasn't lost or gained a single pound of muscle. Thats the entire point.

You kinda sound like you want his cock in and around your mouth bruh.

I guess neither of you have a coherent counter argument. Thats surprising.
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1608
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 18:25:57 (permalink)
Tommy the Coat
@weightlifting peeps.

Do/did you have a day you dedicate to arms? Currently doing a split muscle group routine 4 days a week but arms are very much secondary to the bigger muscle groups.

Thinking about cutting down my time at the gym on those 4 days and just adding a day just for bis/tris.

Just add some tricep work on chest day etc
Tommy the Coat
  • Total Posts : 3729
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 18:29:17 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
Tommy the Coat
@weightlifting peeps.

Just add some tricep work on chest day etc

That's what I'm doing at the minute mate. Chest/triceps, back/bicep, shoulder/forearms/tri, legs/bi with an abs session at the end of every workout.

Majik
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 18:58:41 (permalink)
Subsurface
I guess neither of you have a coherent counter argument. Thats surprising.

Because nobody is arguing with you lol.

You’re acting like a little girl for no reason 🤷🏽‍♂️

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 19:01:46 (permalink)
You're not the sharpest tool in the box.
Majik
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 19:03:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lrrr 2018/07/06 19:14:22
Cool counter argument bro.

You on your reds?

Lrrr
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/07/06 19:13:00 (permalink)
It’s a cold day in hell when out of me, you and Subsurface, we’re the least argumentative 2 lol.

LEAVE MY KETO MAN ALONE. HES NATURAL.

Page: << < ..311312313314315.. > >> Showing page 315 of 316
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0