Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ][FAQ] GYM THREAD

Page: << < ..311312313314315.. > >> Showing page 313 of 317
Author
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3364
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/09 18:47:55 (permalink)
A 3 min wait is compulsory when working close to 1rm with squats for me, takes 2 minutes to stop seeing stars for a start lol
Tommy the Coat
  • Total Posts : 3729
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/09 18:52:50 (permalink)
Whowhere
A 3 min wait is compulsory when working close to 1rm with squats for me, takes 2 minutes to stop seeing stars for a start lol

Yeah, I'm the same. I have 5mins with any failed sets n all.

Travs
  • Total Posts : 530
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/09 20:02:25 (permalink)
Absolute joke of a race today. It was fucking boiling and most of the water sources on the route had dried up, leaving one Tarn (pond) where we could fill up, and it wasn't exactly fast-flowing water.

My problems went beyond that though. Half way round my shoe exploded and i was left with half race left to do in one shoe. The second half of the race is also the rockiest and steepest section. I thought about chucking it in, but for some reason I ploughed on, limping like a goodun. At one of the summits, the Marshall spent 15 mins operating on my shoe with a penknife and some tie-wraps, and 15 mins later I had something resembling a shoe I could run on. I was firmly in amongst the back markers now and was in agony, so I boshed some cocodamols and hared off at full speed, making up 11 places in the next half hour.

Unfortunately my shoe then fell apart again and this time beyond repair, with about 6 miles still to go. Mightily pissed off I just carried on at full speed and remarkably only 5 people came back past me. But I was so fucked coming into the finish I missed the turning and did an extra 3/4 of a mile or so alongside the Lake, before I realised something was wrong. A sorry trudge back, and I finished in7hrs15, losing all the places I'd worked hard to make up.

Astonishingly I didn't come,last, there were still 15 people who either finished behind me or retired. I was actually given a prize at the end(usually reserved for race and age-category winners) for getting round in the circumstances. Said they'd never seen anything like it in the 50 years of the race.

I'm absolutely fucked now though. Off to buy a new pair of shoes tomorrow I reckon.
post edited by Travs - 2018/06/09 20:04:56
Leg Warmer
  • Total Posts : 14642
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/09 22:14:21 (permalink)
Nutter!
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16885
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 09:56:34 (permalink)
Starting to see the benefits of waiting 3 mins and doing the warm ups from the 5x5 app. Hitting my highest ever targets
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12952
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 10:08:47 (permalink)
dimdum
Starting to see the benefits of waiting 3 mins and doing the warm ups from the 5x5 app. Hitting my highest ever targets

I dropped two working sets to squeeze in more warm ups. Made a big difference

dimdum
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 10:12:57 (permalink)
3x5? And still increasing?

Does that count as strength training though If you can’t complete the 5x5 set?
Travs
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 10:14:10 (permalink)
Big race coming up at the weekend, English & British Fell Championships. 21-22 miles and about 9000ft.

Last time i did this race, in 2016, i was firmly in the top half at halfway. I took a "sneaky shortcut" off the next top, fucked it up totally, and ended up finishing 5th last. That excuse is papering over the cracks a little though...  it's an absolutely savage race and arguably the hardest fell-race going.

After the other weekend's debacle of losing a shoe half way round, i'm absolutely raring to go on this one.

Also started my specific training for the Snowdon International Mountain Race. 10 miles, straight up and down Snowdon along the railway track from llanberis. I've been simulating it on a treadmill...   1 hour up at 15% gradient as hard as i can manage, then half hour as fast as possible on the flat (treadmill can't go downhill unfortunately). Absolute bastard of a session, i had to wipe down three treadmills afterwards, such was the amount i sweat i produced.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 10:21:41 (permalink)
dimdum
3x5? And still increasing?

Does that count as strength training though If you can’t complete the 5x5 set?

Yeah, the linear progression continues. Starting Strength is a similar program to 5X5, they reckon 3 sets is sufficient and less likely to cause inflammation in old cunts like me. I dropped the two working sets not so much because of grinding or failing, it was more because I was getting tweaked on a regs and I didn't have time to warm up properly. So I dropped two sets and just warm my way up 10 kg at a time. It's usually quite smooth by the time the working weight comes around. 

Sometimes if I plateau I might deload a bit and add a set or two, then see how how I progress from there. 

dimdum
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/19 11:15:40 (permalink)
Ah cool. Might need to try that in a few weeks!
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 16074
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 13:11:00 (permalink)
Anyone been on a low carb / Keto diet? I'm three days in eating about 2-4% carbs, and although the first couple of days fried my brain, I'm feeling a lot better on day three.

The goal is to get lean with a bare minimum of muscle loss. Once I've done that, I'm aiming to stay low carb and gain lean mass. Anyone had success with either?

My friend is on it and has had unbelievable results. He's genetically very lucky, but it's still proof of success.
Travs
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 13:54:45 (permalink)
Savage race last Saturday.

Had a crackpot idea of knocking an hour off my "pb" from 2016. At 1/3rd of the way round i'd pulled back 12 mins, at halfway i was 24mins ahead. i knew in 2016 i had a disastrous 2nd half so i just had to keep pacing myself and keep it steady. Unfortunately cramp hit me at about 3hrs40.

Managed the cramp well, but it came back with a vengeance when i took an incorrect route and had to backtrack down vertical rock and heather, and i was basically crag-bound for a few minutes as i was too cramped to climb down. After a sit in a freezing stream i felt a bit better.

Coming off the final steep top i knew the hour improvement was on, and i knocked out the final mile and a half back down the valley track in less than 10mins, not bad after 6hrs and 9000ft of climbing. Desperate sprint up the road and i'd beat my 2016 time by an hour and two seconds. Job done...!

I'd had two breakfasts in order to fuel myself up. But after the race i couldn't get a table in the pub for a few hours, so by the time i was able to eat again, i'd been 12 hours without food (6 of which had been spent flogging myself to death up and down the fells). I destroyed a huge pizza, a massive pile of pulled pork, a bowl of sweet potato chips, a huge cheese/garlic baguette. Within an hour and a half, i was absolutely starving again, and was up in the middle of the night nailing any food that wasn't bolted down in the b&b.
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4428
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 14:45:19 (permalink)
Subsurface
Anyone been on a low carb / Keto diet? I'm three days in eating about 2-4% carbs, and although the first couple of days fried my brain, I'm feeling a lot better on day three.

The goal is to get lean with a bare minimum of muscle loss. Once I've done that, I'm aiming to stay low carb and gain lean mass. Anyone had success with either?

My friend is on it and has had unbelievable results. He's genetically very lucky, but it's still proof of success.

Yes I am currently experimenting with it on a vegan diet and finding it very interesting. I find it takes a good 3 or 4 days to properly get into ketosis as my body is just not used to it but have had my ketones up to around 3.3 mmol while consuming between 50-100g net carbs and 50-100g protein. I definitely don't feel as hungry when eating this way and find I'm more often than not under my recommended daily calorie intake. 

The thing is you do need to replace your glycogen stores which I think is around 120g net carbs per day otherwise you can cause problems. As far as I understand avoiding insulin spikes is the key. I've been tracking my nutrient intake and it is quite shocking how easily it is to over do the carbs, I dread to think how many grams I was doing beforehand. I'm becoming a master with the vitamix recipes!

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 15:40:49 (permalink)
Man I don't know how you do it on a vegan diet. Must take some careful planning.

Yesterday I had 12g of carbs in total. 70g of fat, 173 grams of protein. Thats a 4%, 46%, 50% calorie split respectively. No special effort really. Just a load of scrambled egg for breakie, eggs and bacon for lunch, and chicken breast / veggies for dinner, with mixed nuts to snack on. 

I don't feel hungry at all really. As I've got a massive sweet tooth I thought it would be killing me, but I feel fine. Especially as I'm no longer hangry. I was way under my usual calories too, so the belly should start dropping off. Need to make sure I go to the gym 4x a week though and keep the lifts up to the usual weights.

What are the problems caused by super low carbs?

I've got fairly high blood pressure for some reason so it'll be interesting to see what happens. It's supposed to be good for it.
Syhr
  • Total Posts : 44322
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 16:31:38 (permalink)
Do you both fucking stink yet?

Rapt
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 16:47:17 (permalink)
To be honest I'm finding it pretty easy. I'm generally only eating twice a day and am consuming a lot more fat and a lot less protein than that.

I'll have some kind of smoothie most days which consists of something like spinach, macadamia nuts, brazil nuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, ceylon cinnamon, cacao powder, protein powder, maca powder, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, coconut oil, coconut butter, mct oil and vanilla stevia. I'll then have a salad with some kind of beans or lentils with salad, walnut butter, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed oil, black sesame oil and apple cider vinegar. I add himalayan salt to both of these and take a few supplements.

Depending on quantities these usually total between 1700 and 2100 calories and pretty much max out all the micronutrients and minerals on cronometer. I will defo eat more if I've been out for a run but don't think I've gone over 3000 calories when eating high fat low carb. I won't do this long term, I plan to balance out my carbohydrate/protein/fat once I've become fat adapted but just not go stupid with the carbs.   

With regards to not replenishing your glycogen stores, copied and pasted from another site obviously:

1. Your body stores carbohydrate, mostly in your liver and muscles, in the form of glycogen. Depending on your size, you can store roughly in the range of 1500-2000 calories of storage carbohydrate (although that number is fairly variable based on your fitness and size).

2. If you’re sedentary and don’t really exercise much (which I don’t encourage), this amount of storage carbohydrate is more than sufficient to get you through a typical day. Really, your body only needs a maximum of 600 calories of carbohydrate to survive each day – and that carbohydrate can be derived from diet, or from you own storage glycogen.

3. But if you’re active and at the same time consuming a low carbohydrate diet, you can easily burn through your liver and muscle glycogen stores in anywhere from 2 days to a couple weeks. The nice part about this, if you’re trying to lose weight, is that since glycogen carries up to four times it’s weight in water, a low carbohydrate diet can quickly shed 5-10 pounds (or more), which seems quite satisfactory. But the problem is, most of what you’ve lost is A) energy to sustain intense physical activity and B) water.

4. So now you have very little storage carbohydrate and are potentially dehydrated. If you’re an athlete or a physically active individual, this means that you’re limited to utilizing fat as a fuel for energy. Fat, through a process called “beta-oxidation”, can provide tens of thousands of calories of readily utilizable fuel, but the problem is that it burns far more slowly than carbohydrate.

5. This means that if you’re on a strict low carbohydrate diet, you can say goodbye to intense weight training, track intervals, or just about any activity that would be consider “tempo”, “threshold”, or “intervals”. And this is the stuff that adds lean muscle to your body, boosts your metabolism and gets you fit fast – compared to a slow and sluggish slog in your “fat-burning zone”. This is not negotiable by your body. It is simple physiology. When you deplete muscle glycogen, there is a directly proportional increase in muscle fatigue, and also an increase in muscle catabolism (direct metabolism of your body’s own muscle protein, or conversion of that protein into glucose via gluconeogenesis). Many people on a low-carbohydrate diet simply stop exercising, because it can suck so much.

6. As you lose muscle mass, your already handicapped metabolism drops even more. I will acknowledge that muscle fibers don’t burn as many calories or boost your metabolism as much as we all like to think, but this is still an important consideration for those trying to maintain lean muscle mass or tone.

7. For active people, this trouble may all be “in vain”. Since physically active individuals and athletes are far more sensitive to insulin and less susceptible to blood sugar fluctuations, any attempt to eat low carbohydrate in conjunction with exercise, for the pure purpose of “controlling blood sugar levels” could be a mostly unnecessary endeavor anyways.

8. Low carbohydrate diets, if implemented improperly, result in low fiber intake from a sharp reduction in plant-based food consumption, which can increase risk of digestive cancers and cardiovascular disease, and also leads to constipation and bowel issues. In addition, a drop in fruit, vegetables, legume and grain consumption can result in inadequate phytonutrient, antioxidant, vitamin C and potassium intake. Many (but not all) low carbohydrate diets have these problems.

9. Typical “low carbohydrate” meal replacement bars and shakes, ice creams or ice cream sandwiches, and other low carb or sugar-free snacks often contain potentially unhealthy ingredients like maltitol, and are chock full of preservatives and highly processed ingredients. If your low carbohydrate diet involves boxed, wrapped and packaged food, it probably falls into this category.

10. There can be long term health issues as your body is chronically carbohydrate depleted over extended periods of time. Your liver is exposed to extra stress as it is forced to assist with manufacturing glucose from fats and proteins, potentially toxic amounts of ammonia are produced as proteins are converted into glucose, your body has a more difficult time producing mucus and the immune system becomes impaired as risk of pathogenic infection increases, and your body loses the ability to produce compounds called glycoproteins, which are vital to cellular functions.

post edited by Rapt - 2018/06/25 16:48:34
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 17:04:38 (permalink)
Syhr
Do you both fucking stink yet?

No, should I?
Syhr
  • Total Posts : 44322
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 17:49:31 (permalink)
Dunno really, I heard keto makes your breath honk like dogshit though.

SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2691
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 18:01:59 (permalink)
I've drastically reduced my carb intake, along with general junk and booze. Not doing keto though as im still eating lots of protein as well.

Normally just have a protein shake for breakfast, add a bit of frozen fruit and some peanut butter. Then snack on dried sausages, nuts etc mid morning and afternoon. Lunch varies but typically a salad bowl to which i add some tinned fish or smoked chicken, along with some additional cheese and perhaps nuts.

In the evenings i just put extra veg on my plate instead of carbs. I will have sriracha mixed with mayo on there to make it more tolerable which is not low carb.

Before starting this i used to consider feeling full as when i had stuffed my belly full of starchy carbs. Now i pile my plate high with brocolli, cauliflower, green beans and meat or fish. I rarely feel hungry after a plate like that.

Despite pigging out on holiday in between ive gone from 14 stone 7 to 13 stone 6. And only in the past week have i started at the gym.

I want to lose the rest of the belly fat and begin to build my strength up now. I'm a complete gym noob so any tips or resources are appreciated!
post edited by SmokedEggs - 2018/06/25 18:03:08
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7523
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 18:13:24 (permalink)
SmokedEggs

I want to lose the rest of the belly fat and begin to build my strength up now. I'm a complete gym noob so any tips or resources are appreciated!

You probably don't need to think too much about it when you are starting out. The gains should be pretty quick regardless of diet or regime. Just put maximum effort in the gym and keep increasing the weight. Writing down what you I am managing to lift seems to help stop me hitting a brick wall.
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2691
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 18:20:38 (permalink)
LHC
SmokedEggs

You probably don't need to think too much about it when you are starting out. The gains should be pretty quick regardless of diet or regime. Just put maximum effort in the gym and keep increasing the weight. Writing down what you I am managing to lift seems to help stop me hitting a brick wall.

Ok. As i say im a total noob with weights and overdid exercise last year and injured myself.

To begin with im just using the seated weights machines after about 20 minutes warm up doing cardio on a bike or treadmill and rowing machine.

Theres a circuit of about 10 different machines that seem pretty simple to get started on that ive been using. I suppose i should arrange a proper orientation with a trainer there to show me what to do.
post edited by SmokedEggs - 2018/06/25 18:22:17
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9555
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 18:24:48 (permalink)
Don't use machines, don't talk to personal trainers.
Go in there and blast out a load of deadlifts listening to Weedeater and Potter Payper
Pull in a twisting, jerking motion.

Don't warm up
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7523
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/25 18:28:42 (permalink)
Fair enough. I would get started on free weights, at least some key exercises (e.g. bench press, military press, deadlift and squats). Those 4 exercises alone will work a large portion of your body. A few YouTube videos should be sufficient to understand them. If you're worried about overdoing it, just use the bar to start with and steadily add weights; you'll soon learn what your capabilities are.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 08:59:05 (permalink)
SmokedEggs

I know it can seem a bit intimidating, but unless you want to spend forever in the gym making sure you do every muscle group equally (otherwise you get imbalances and injuries from those) you really HAVE to learn how to master compound movements with free weights. That way you can work out the whole of your body in the space of an hour. 

There is no substitute for strength training with free weights- do your research, learn your form, start low and build the weights slowly and incrementally.

Best place to start is by reading about programs such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts IMO. 

A really engaging and entertaining web resource is Alan Thrall's Youtube channel, he knows his stuff and keeps it fairly simple. Go back to some of his simple "how to" stuff and you really can't go wrong.  

You probably won't even get that big strength training- bodybuilding doesn't get you that strong really- but building your strength is so good for you and you notice it throughout your waking day, not only with being able to carry stuff easily/less painfully but also your mood will improve and brain should get sharper. I wish I'd discovered how to do compound lifts 20 years ago. 

Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 14:59:23 (permalink)
Rapt
To be honest I'm finding it pretty easy. I'm generally only eating twice a day and am consuming a lot more fat and a lot less protein than that.

I'll have some kind of smoothie most days which consists of something like spinach, macadamia nuts, brazil nuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, ceylon cinnamon, cacao powder, protein powder, maca powder, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, coconut oil, coconut butter, mct oil and vanilla stevia. I'll then have a salad with some kind of beans or lentils with salad, walnut butter, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed oil, black sesame oil and apple cider vinegar. I add himalayan salt to both of these and take a few supplements.

Depending on quantities these usually total between 1700 and 2100 calories and pretty much max out all the micronutrients and minerals on cronometer. I will defo eat more if I've been out for a run but don't think I've gone over 3000 calories when eating high fat low carb. I won't do this long term, I plan to balance out my carbohydrate/protein/fat once I've become fat adapted but just not go stupid with the carbs.   

With regards to not replenishing your glycogen stores, copied and pasted from another site obviously:

1. Your body stores carbohydrate, mostly in your liver and muscles, in the form of glycogen. Depending on your size, you can store roughly in the range of 1500-2000 calories of storage carbohydrate (although that number is fairly variable based on your fitness and size).

2. If you’re sedentary and don’t really exercise much (which I don’t encourage), this amount of storage carbohydrate is more than sufficient to get you through a typical day. Really, your body only needs a maximum of 600 calories of carbohydrate to survive each day – and that carbohydrate can be derived from diet, or from you own storage glycogen.

3. But if you’re active and at the same time consuming a low carbohydrate diet, you can easily burn through your liver and muscle glycogen stores in anywhere from 2 days to a couple weeks. The nice part about this, if you’re trying to lose weight, is that since glycogen carries up to four times it’s weight in water, a low carbohydrate diet can quickly shed 5-10 pounds (or more), which seems quite satisfactory. But the problem is, most of what you’ve lost is A) energy to sustain intense physical activity and B) water.

4. So now you have very little storage carbohydrate and are potentially dehydrated. If you’re an athlete or a physically active individual, this means that you’re limited to utilizing fat as a fuel for energy. Fat, through a process called “beta-oxidation”, can provide tens of thousands of calories of readily utilizable fuel, but the problem is that it burns far more slowly than carbohydrate.

5. This means that if you’re on a strict low carbohydrate diet, you can say goodbye to intense weight training, track intervals, or just about any activity that would be consider “tempo”, “threshold”, or “intervals”. And this is the stuff that adds lean muscle to your body, boosts your metabolism and gets you fit fast – compared to a slow and sluggish slog in your “fat-burning zone”. This is not negotiable by your body. It is simple physiology. When you deplete muscle glycogen, there is a directly proportional increase in muscle fatigue, and also an increase in muscle catabolism (direct metabolism of your body’s own muscle protein, or conversion of that protein into glucose via gluconeogenesis). Many people on a low-carbohydrate diet simply stop exercising, because it can suck so much.

6. As you lose muscle mass, your already handicapped metabolism drops even more. I will acknowledge that muscle fibers don’t burn as many calories or boost your metabolism as much as we all like to think, but this is still an important consideration for those trying to maintain lean muscle mass or tone.

7. For active people, this trouble may all be “in vain”. Since physically active individuals and athletes are far more sensitive to insulin and less susceptible to blood sugar fluctuations, any attempt to eat low carbohydrate in conjunction with exercise, for the pure purpose of “controlling blood sugar levels” could be a mostly unnecessary endeavor anyways.

8. Low carbohydrate diets, if implemented improperly, result in low fiber intake from a sharp reduction in plant-based food consumption, which can increase risk of digestive cancers and cardiovascular disease, and also leads to constipation and bowel issues. In addition, a drop in fruit, vegetables, legume and grain consumption can result in inadequate phytonutrient, antioxidant, vitamin C and potassium intake. Many (but not all) low carbohydrate diets have these problems.

9. Typical “low carbohydrate” meal replacement bars and shakes, ice creams or ice cream sandwiches, and other low carb or sugar-free snacks often contain potentially unhealthy ingredients like maltitol, and are chock full of preservatives and highly processed ingredients. If your low carbohydrate diet involves boxed, wrapped and packaged food, it probably falls into this category.

10. There can be long term health issues as your body is chronically carbohydrate depleted over extended periods of time. Your liver is exposed to extra stress as it is forced to assist with manufacturing glucose from fats and proteins, potentially toxic amounts of ammonia are produced as proteins are converted into glucose, your body has a more difficult time producing mucus and the immune system becomes impaired as risk of pathogenic infection increases, and your body loses the ability to produce compounds called glycoproteins, which are vital to cellular functions.

That info seems very biased against Keto. I'm new to this, so I have no horse in the race. But that doesn't seem balanced to me. Addressing the main points though:

Dehydration - Is it too simple to just drink more water?
Low energy / fatigue - If this still happens after you've given it a good amount of time, then I guess stop the diet.
Loss of muscle mass due to the above weakness - I think this is BS tbh. I lifted as heavy as ever last night. I don't expect this to change.
Low fibre, vitamins and minerals - Admittedly this was my main concern, but I pretty sure you can get what you need. One to look at though.
Long term stress on body - I probably wouldn't sat on it long term.

I was most concerned about LDL cholesterol tbh. Surprised they didn't mention that.
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 15:03:03 (permalink)
Basically you should see my mate. He used to be pretty fat but he's now built like a boxer. I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, but thats all the proof I personally need.

Rapt
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 15:24:55 (permalink)
The guy that wrote it is a keto advocate and eats a keto diet most of the time but replenishes his glycogen stores with his evening meal and is back in ketosis by the morning. Also he went full on ketosis for a whole year as part of a study and his testosterone levels plummeted. He’s definitely not against it, quite the opposite.
Subsurface
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 15:30:20 (permalink)
Fair enough. He certainly doesn't sound like an advocate.

I'm gonna go low-carb until I'm down to about 10% body fat. Then go from there.
Rapt
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 15:40:04 (permalink)
Yeah it’s because it’s from an article about the dangers of keto, he writes plenty of articles about the benefits also.

One thing I’ve been told is to keep an eye on protein levels also as the excess will get converted to glucose. There is a formula for various types of athletes but I forget it off the top of my head.
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 27938
Re: RE: @ Gym peeps 2018/06/26 15:43:16 (permalink)
I enjoy good renal function. Ketosis is not helpful.
Page: << < ..311312313314315.. > >> Showing page 313 of 317
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0