Helpful ReplyHot![FAQ][FAQ] GYM THREAD

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 297
Author
DEEVS
  • Total Posts : 29270
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:41:35 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: NEGUS

may aswell just do speed if youre gonna take ephedrine.

its not that nice or good for you.

i took a certain type called rage pretty strong take 12 or something and you die!

i woke up the next 2 nights with a pounding heart didnt touch another one after that

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Joga
  • Total Posts : 41236
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:42:13 (permalink)
The amount of proper cunts strutting round my gym all aggied up after too many steroid and creatine cocktails makes the idea of taking any of this shit absolutely repugnant.
J Funk
  • Total Posts : 25045
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:42:59 (permalink)
Are you hench?

Do you want me to stop stalking your bird on here?

DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:44:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Jobby

ORIGINAL: DEEVS

ORIGINAL: SASCH

okay.

what is cla??

CLA - Reduce bodyfat whilst helping to retain and possibly increase muscle tissue. Reduce the incidence of breast cancer. Improve asthma and allergy control. Control blood sugar levels. Limit the extent of arthrosclerosis.

CLA was again introduced to mass marketing as a successful fat reducing compound and health promoting smart fat. It is a semi-conditional and effective fat source that has been used extensively for years in the farming industry to produce heavier leaner pigs and cattle.

Ideal for all athletes men and women, aiming to reduce bodyfat naturally and safely.

i know people who have used it and got the results.

That sounds too good to be true. Are there no negative effects at all?

nah dont think so never really used it so cant say 100%

my old tutor who has been in the game along time bigs this up - and he used to be a rep for maximuscle and quit as they lie about there products

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Benjy
  • Total Posts : 7362
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:45:52 (permalink)
J you are so classy
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:46:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Joga

The amount of proper cunts strutting round my gym all aggied up after too many steroid and creatine cocktails makes the idea of taking any of this shit absolutely repugnant.

protein and creatine definately do not make you aggy

dieting makes you more aggy and is far more unhealthy than taking protein

you may not of noticed but most kids now-a-days are aggy no matter what they do

GAME OVER MAN!!!
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:50:34 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: J Funk

Do you want me to stop stalking your bird on here?

i dont mind, it amuses me in a way (thats not me being spiteful)

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Rachel
  • Total Posts : 8084
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:51:05 (permalink)

okay.

what is cla??

CLA - Reduce bodyfat whilst helping to retain and possibly increase muscle tissue. Reduce the incidence of breast cancer. Improve asthma and allergy control. Control blood sugar levels. Limit the extent of arthrosclerosis.

CLA was again introduced to mass marketing as a successful fat reducing compound and health promoting smart fat. It is a semi-conditional and effective fat source that has been used extensively for years in the farming industry to produce heavier leaner pigs and cattle.

Ideal for all athletes men and women, aiming to reduce bodyfat naturally and safely.

i know people who have used it and got the results.

That sounds too good to be true. Are there no negative effects at all?

nah dont think so never really used it so cant say 100%

my old tutor who has been in the game along time bigs this up - and he used to be a rep for maximuscle and quit as they lie about there products

what do maximuscle lie about?

I haven't eaten enough today. I'm a veggie so I need to eat more beans. Where can I get beans from at work, ridiculous behaviour. Bean salad on the wya home I think

Syhr
  • Total Posts : 43162
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:51:44 (permalink)

no offence to people in this thread but there's something proper tragic about feeling like you need to put all this shit inside you just so you can be BUUUFFFFF ROOOAR REAL MAN PUMP IRON GET MUSCLE GET WOMEN WIN FIGHTS GRRRRR

Benjy
  • Total Posts : 7362
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:54:19 (permalink)
Yeah I draw the line at protein shakes and all that stuff when it comes to getting buff
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:55:42 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Syhr

no offence to people in this thread but there's something proper tragic about feeling like you need to put all this shit inside you just so you can be BUUUFFFFF ROOOAR REAL MAN PUMP IRON GET MUSCLE GET WOMEN WIN FIGHTS GRRRRR

thats more of the steroid thing really

usually protein powders have a lot of vitamins etc in aswell as no carbs or fat

had a conversation with a guy at work about all this he used to say why was i spending my money on all that when he would be next door drinking smoking and eating shit food in the pub spending alot more £££

but that isnt really an answer to your post though lol

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29373
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:56:10 (permalink)

Another one for the GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR thread.

2ndPhase
  • Total Posts : 2541
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:56:31 (permalink)
I've always stuck to Promax.  3 times a day, fist 2 with milk then the last one just after the gtm with water.
Jobby
  • Total Posts : 22257
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:56:58 (permalink)

I do feel like this. Also I am massively sceptical about wonder drugs like CLA that Deevs mentioned.

I don't know why but I am far far far more fussy about prescription/over the counter drugs than I am about whatever else I might be doing. Odd that  

Think I'll just stick to doing things naturally.

DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 15:58:05 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Rachel

what do maximuscle lie about?

I haven't eaten enough today. I'm a veggie so I need to eat more beans. Where can I get beans from at work, ridiculous behaviour. Bean salad on the wya home I think

just about how much of there products actually work alot of them have a *not actually proven' on them

cyclone was good but then they doctored around with it and ruined it, i can see them going under

there promax is so expensive and short on portions its crazy why people buy it

GAME OVER MAN!!!
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:00:38 (permalink)

I do feel like this. Also I am massively sceptical about wonder drugs like CLA that Deevs mentioned.

I don't know why but I am far far far more fussy about prescription/over the counter drugs than I am about whatever else I might be doing. Odd that  

yep if you want to lose weight create a slight calorie defacit and do some long slow duration cardio (at about 80% of your max heat rate i.e fast walking up hills etc) unfortunately you need a HRM for this

to find rough Max heart rate is 220 - age

GAME OVER MAN!!!
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:03:03 (permalink)

and sorry about the other day in the Oxide and Nutrino thread. it wasnt roid rage

it was just an allround shit day for me where everything was going wrong

Im not going to go choke my dog out or anything!

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Jobby
  • Total Posts : 22257
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:04:42 (permalink)

Nice one for that ^^^

*let's have a hug*

I didn't know that and have literally been trying to kill myself on a treadmill. I'm not even fat really, just a bit heavier than I should be in certain areas

DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:05:51 (permalink)
and one last word on protein

you only need 1.5-2g max protein perday per kg you weight

so for an example if you way 50kg you need between 75-100g protein

i would say get your grams through natural food like turkey,chicken tuna - when it comes to a point where that is too ££ or not enough get on the protein suplliment

GAME OVER MAN!!!
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:08:26 (permalink)

Nice one for that ^^^

*let's have a hug*

I didn't know that and have literally been trying to kill myself on a treadmill. I'm not even fat really, just a bit heavier than I should be in certain areas

yeah

long slow duration will burn carbs and fat (aerobic zone you are in this zone now at your comp) do it first thing in the morning as you will have no carbs in the body so you will go straight on to the fat!

running will burn carbs (need the energy so quick body doesnt have time to convert fat to energy)

sprinting will use a chemical in the body called Creatine Phosphate to power the muscles lasts about 1-10 seconds

GAME OVER MAN!!!
J Funk
  • Total Posts : 25045
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:11:12 (permalink)

yep if you want to lose weight create a slight calorie defacit and do some long slow duration cardio (at about 80% of your max heat rate i.e fast walking up hills etc) unfortunately you need a HRM for this

Everywhere I walk I walk end up walking as fast as I can. This is probably how I manage to eat cheese all the time while keeping on the right side of 13 st.
Mr KaOs*
  • Total Posts : 2029
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:11:21 (permalink)
chocolate maximuscle promax extreme shakes, im half way throught a 12 week sustanon and dianabol blue heart cycle too lol  juicing harddddddd

SASCH
  • Total Posts : 1323
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:11:35 (permalink)

so it is more effective for fat burning to do a fast walk uphill than to jog?
Rachel
  • Total Posts : 8084
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:12:26 (permalink)

and one last word on protein

you only need 1.5-2g max protein perday per kg you weight

so for an example if you way 50kg you need between 75-100g protein

i would say get your grams through natural food like turkey,chicken tuna - when it comes to a point where that is too ££ or not enough get on the protein suplliment

where else can I get protein from apart from meat? I have a great site on the net I am now using but its american so I'm struggling for protein food thats not meat
Joga
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:13:37 (permalink)

I knew a guy at uni who started doing a lot of creatine to buff up and he got WELL aggressive. Granted he was already a bit of a competitive nutcase but it defo made a change in him.

As for the people at my gym, they're not kids man, ages ranging 20-40-odd, so much aggression in some of them, hyperactively joking with the staff, talking far too loudly, always with that side of them that makes you think they could flip as soon as someone insulted their muscle mass.

Not saying that's anyone in this thread of course but it's easy to see why these products are perceived negatively when gyms are full of cunts.
DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:14:46 (permalink)

so it is more effective for fat burning to do a fast walk uphill than to jog?

yeah especially first thing in the morning because you have used all your carbs in the night

GAME OVER MAN!!!
NEGUS
  • Total Posts : 14293
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:16:29 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mr KaOs*

chocolate maximuscle promax extreme shakes, im half way throught a 12 week sustanon and dianabol blue heart cycle too lol  juicing harddddddd

yeah?

watch your liver and know when to stop.

[
SASCH
  • Total Posts : 1323
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:16:34 (permalink)
excellent. so instead of going on the x trainer etc just walk fast - loving the sound of that! It seems odd though!
Joga
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:16:39 (permalink)
DEEVS, I know you're a personal trainer...

I (try to) do 3 days/week in the gym, half an hour of weights followed by 10 mins running / 10 mins cycling / 5 mins rowing. My HR gets up to about 165 (which is a bit more than 80% for my age [25]). I do try to do that calorie deficit thing but I find even when I'm going regularly I don't lose weight sufficiently (although I'm in much better shape than I was a year ago), any tips?

DEEVS
RE: @ Gym peeps 2008/10/01 16:16:44 (permalink)

I knew a guy at uni who started doing a lot of creatine to buff up and he got WELL aggressive. Granted he was already a bit of a competitive nutcase but it defo made a change in him.

As for the people at my gym, they're not kids man, ages ranging 20-40-odd, so much aggression in some of them, hyperactively joking with the staff, talking far too loudly, always with that side of them that makes you think they could flip as soon as someone insulted their muscle mass.

Not saying that's anyone in this thread of course but it's easy to see why these products are perceived negatively when gyms are full of cunts.

yeah i work in a gym as a p.t and there is an x mr britain who trains there and alot of other people on the roids but they are cool apart from one guy really

alot of it depends on the original persons temprament etc
post edited by DEEVS - 2008/10/01 16:17:59

GAME OVER MAN!!!
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 297
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0