D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
Boodhiman
  • Total Posts : 195
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/14 03:09:47 (permalink)
what u on about sunshine u don't even know me so how can u judge me
ORIGINAL: dj osiris

Dom your post was genius you shouldn't have edited it
Shock
  • Total Posts : 2666
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/16 00:08:20 (permalink)
Anyone know how this went out of interest?
petetheking
  • Total Posts : 147
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/16 14:02:47 (permalink)

i heard 4000 ppl turned up
post edited by petetheking - 2008/06/16 14:35:45

YORKSHIRE

Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/16 15:59:58 (permalink)
who cares what u think dickhead...i did this night to give shortee a booking end off....if any1s got any problems with that i think i few man will have something to say about it cos really if u keep dis this then reall your dis SHORTEE and am not having it

ORIGINAL: petetheking

petetheking
  • Total Posts : 147
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/16 22:58:34 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Boodhiman

who cares what u think dickhead...i did this night to give shortee a booking end off....if any1s got any problems with that i think i few man will have something to say about it cos really if u keep dis this then reall your dis SHORTEE and am not having it

calm ur pashions boo

YORKSHIRE

mc ramin
  • Total Posts : 219
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/16 23:03:50 (permalink)
i hope it went well. but this thing going on calling dickheads got to stop boo. if you not happy just take no notice man.
i know you very well. theres some angry stuff comming out and us who want to talk big up peoples nights, this is not the way to go boo, i want to hear some postive feedback.
this has got to stop right now boo. but this attude stuff got to stop. if not boo its gonna get messey on here i just hope you read it and understand it.
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 00:48:55 (permalink)
Uprooted are accusing me of fraud really so if there going on like that il say what I like
mc ramin
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 01:16:39 (permalink)
or you do is talk to them guys.
but slatting them and slatting otheres as well is not a good look.  just give them guys a call and the beef is squash but if you keep on going boo, its only gonna get worse for you boo.  

mc ramin
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 01:28:20 (permalink)
but if you wanna go into the dark side of the force boo its up to you mate, but you know the score after that. theres gonna be some angry guys comming for you. and you dont want that. but its up to you boo, what you do. i just think you better talk to them guys.
get things sorted out. or its gonna be 5 pager on the forum. just get on the ball and give them a call thats all.   
Shock
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 09:38:21 (permalink)

Uprooted are accusing me of fraud really so if there going on like that il say what I like

Lol you smoke to much, what are u on about. Call the fraud squad!
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 10:23:26 (permalink)
r u dumb blud..?accusing people off doctoring emails is classed as fraud mate so u talking about and there's no need to personal...I cud say a million things bout u on here do don't push me too far what the fuck u on ..
ORIGINAL: Shock

Lol you smoke to much, what are u on about. Call the fraud squad!
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 10:30:18 (permalink)
its fucked up this forum...this post has over thousand views in a week...the pat reegan post has had hardlly any just over 600 I think people shud stop giving me shit and go post on that about something important
Bainbridge
  • Total Posts : 1855
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 10:53:34 (permalink)
Jesus is this still going on...

Boo, i aint accusing you of fraud mate, i clearly put on hear i believed it to be a missunderstanding and i still do, i simply asked you to take down the miss reprezentation of our event. your reaction to this was absolutly shocking. i did put that the email could have been doctored and i hold my hands up to that being a rash thing to say, but given your behaviour towards our requests to remove the miss advertisement, you can't really blame me.

This could simply have been resolved in a professional mannar, had you not turned on everyone who's even glanced at this forum. Let along the people who where aparently helping you organise this! Stop with the beefing sessions already and listen to what people are saying!
Shock
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 11:24:17 (permalink)

r u dumb blud..?accusing people off doctoring emails is classed as fraud

pick your dummy up, i think you'll find the word your looking for is slander in this scenario not fraud, you seriously need to get off your high horse and take a good look at yourself. You walk around like your the big shot, when really all you are is a spoilt mummys boy who cares little about anyone or anything. You have seriously lost the plot Boo, and are just pushing away people who were trying to help you out. Telling everyone to 'fuck off' at any given opportunity isn't the way to go at all and neither is turning your thread into a slanging match between everyone.
You used the uprooted name on the flyer without even getting confirmation it was ok to do so, chelping on about an email that got sent between you and signus is all well and good but when you actually read it nowhere does it say from either party about using the uprooted name, you didnt ask, signus never offered, it just got tagged on as an afterthought and got overlooked.
As for saying that anyone who slagged the night off is dissing Shortee then i seriously think you been smoking some serious high grade shit, all people are saying is that you aint conducting your business properly, no ones even made any remarks about the line up or anything remotely connected with it. Im sure Shortee will be able to manage without a booking from you at the end of the day.
Clangers
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 12:24:04 (permalink)

3995 more people than i heard tunred up then... and no free buffet?! and half of the original lineup dropped?!
Shocking. Just goes to show what happens with a lack of good promotion. A little birdie told me you n krome got pulled on road from london or summat?
LOL!
Why not dip into some of them stacks u got off your parents and put on a proper night?
I wonder how many of the DJs actually got paid at the end of the night then...
post edited by Clangers - 2008/06/17 12:25:40
Clangers
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 12:32:32 (permalink)

how many events have u run?

I ran a succesfull monthly event in 95 and 96, when u were still in nappies mate, SS, Bryan G, Zinc, Bassline Smith, L double to name a few of the headliners at my monthly.

So hush ya self.

Gutted Boo. Like you say its a shame no1 has a time machine so we could go back n go to a proper DnB night.
Why spit the dummy out at people that are trying to help you? And why have you been beefing with so many people lately? Last i heard you were startin with 'Fex in the middle of town (anyone see how this went?  LOL) and someone else told me you were even offering Scotty out just for tellin you you cant promote, which is blatantly obvious anyway!
If this was an actual Uprooted night i would have been happy to pop down n check it out but unfortunately this was not the case...
Maybe some of the uprooted lads could come over n show how its done properly

@ Shock, big up mate i didnt know you used to run nights back in the day... learn summat new every day jst a shame sunday school aint still on!
vamos
  • Total Posts : 6763
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 12:39:40 (permalink)
[sm=ignore.gif]
steppa
  • Total Posts : 1668
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 14:18:10 (permalink)

I cud say a million things bout u on here do don't push me too far what the fuck u on ..

WHY DON'T YOU BE A MAN AND DISCUSS THESE "MILLION THINGS" FACE TO FACE INSTEAD OF PUSSYFOOTING AROUND

DJ STEPPA/NORTHERN LIGHTS
BEST BREAKTHROUGH DJ (DRUM & BASS AWARDS 2007/08)
HTTP://WWW.DJSTEPPA.CO.UK
Shock
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 14:55:27 (permalink)
You know its deep when the steptoe gets involved on a forum dispute
LD50
  • Total Posts : 1882
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/17 20:51:21 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Ruckspin

massive eggy rant deleted cos i don't want to sound like a c*nt and it seems i have come across a bit strong

eh?

Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 00:12:53 (permalink)
u ave only known me for about 3-4 years so dont think u know me cos u dont...mummys boy ha u make me laff ave been working for ma parents all my life so dont give me that shit...u just carry keep signing on

r u dumb blud..?accusing people off doctoring emails is classed as fraud

pick your dummy up, i think you'll find the word your looking for is slander in this scenario not fraud, you seriously need to get off your high horse and take a good look at yourself. You walk around like your the big shot, when really all you are is a spoilt mummys boy who cares little about anyone or anything. You have seriously lost the plot Boo, and are just pushing away people who were trying to help you out. Telling everyone to 'fuck off' at any given opportunity isn't the way to go at all and neither is turning your thread into a slanging match between everyone.
You used the uprooted name on the flyer without even getting confirmation it was ok to do so, chelping on about an email that got sent between you and signus is all well and good but when you actually read it nowhere does it say from either party about using the uprooted name, you didnt ask, signus never offered, it just got tagged on as an afterthought and got overlooked.
As for saying that anyone who slagged the night off is dissing Shortee then i seriously think you been smoking some serious high grade shit, all people are saying is that you aint conducting your business properly, no ones even made any remarks about the line up or anything remotely connected with it. Im sure Shortee will be able to manage without a booking from you at the end of the day.
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 00:14:51 (permalink)
what like u ?
ORIGINAL: Steppa

I cud say a million things bout u on here do don't push me too far what the fuck u on ..

WHY DON'T YOU BE A MAN AND DISCUSS THESE "MILLION THINGS" FACE TO FACE INSTEAD OF PUSSYFOOTING AROUND
steppa
  • Total Posts : 1668
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 00:18:12 (permalink)

what like u ?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME BACK!!

DJ STEPPA/NORTHERN LIGHTS
BEST BREAKTHROUGH DJ (DRUM & BASS AWARDS 2007/08)
HTTP://WWW.DJSTEPPA.CO.UK
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 00:19:41 (permalink)
ha i know where i am

what like u ?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME BACK!!
flan
  • Total Posts : 3299
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 01:43:09 (permalink)
judging by this thread boo has all the potential to be the next terry turbo, some special promoting skills being displayed right there

Clangers
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 02:54:12 (permalink)
BOO: Sort your life out

mc ramin
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 03:45:19 (permalink)

bring in the peace please  
post edited by mc ramin - 2008/06/18 04:09:26
Shock
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 07:49:19 (permalink)
New book coming soon, "How to talk Gangsta, my life as a hustler" by Boo Dhiman
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 13:16:59 (permalink)
who are u blud...
Boodhiman
RE: UPROOTED LEEDS @ D-FUSION SAT 14TH JUNE-SHORTEE KROMESTAR 5 POUND IN 2008/06/18 13:18:57 (permalink)
thats a right idea shock...its all about a flim!!!!LOL U WILL BE IN IT BLUD LOL

New book coming soon, "How to talk Gangsta, my life as a hustler" by Boo Dhiman

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0