Helpful ReplyHot!Facebook status

Page: << < ..136137138139140 > Showing page 139 of 140
Author
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7807
Re: RE: Facebook status 2015/12/23 10:06:59 (permalink)
Some scrote from my school:

"I know it's bad about what's happening to the innocent people in syria but if you think about it in ww2 the innocent people of England got bombed to shit and they had the balls to go about there lives as normal and say fuck you Hitler you can't break us down and they did it without aid from anybody they pulled the dead bodies out of the wreckage themselves so if we could do it back then why can't they do it now it's all right saying we need to help them but there's problems on our own door step like the many many homeless and our government fucks them off to help someone else it's fucking discusting"
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96932
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/02/24 20:13:55 (permalink)
Loui Bryant Bryant

1 hr ·  

Fuck probashon bunch of jelos twats need to focos on what's going on insted of puting peepol in.prison so.the news.papers have.nufing to say fuck yor satistics
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 5169
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/02/24 20:27:23 (permalink)
Whys wurdz
RAYZA
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/03/01 15:02:51 (permalink)
Loui Bryant Bryant
3 mins ·
Thay put me in prison and I stress at them for valid reeson u that recool me and becos flip out.thay want.to send me.back to cort and probley.prison r thay mad do thay want me to retaliate becos that no what's good out err
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 28047
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/03/01 15:07:05 (permalink)
What an eloquent young man.
LHC
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/04/22 18:35:51 (permalink)
So we now have to register to vote in the EU referendum. The dirty cheating crooked bastards never told us this. Register by 7 June online at Gov.uk/register-to-vote. If u dont register u dont vote. Tell every out voter u know about this
casework dan
  • Total Posts : 1901
Re: Facebook status 2016/05/23 17:12:11 (permalink)
hello facebook peeps can u help? i am looking to find a dance partner for ceroc dancing. any age welcome as long as you are over 18 and fit enough to practice ALOT. If you are reading this but are not interested yourself would you be kind enough to share this post please? I would prob also need to make clear to you guys that this will NOT be a way for you to get me into my bed, no offence, its just i want somebody who thinks they can stick at it and wants to do it for the dancing as otherwise you will just lose interest in the dancing further on down the line and will have wasted my time. it doesnt matter if you think you cant dance as i can help you and there's no such thing as cant dance if you have two feet that work. lol. can all my family and friends and friends of friends kindly share this for me? i intend to post it every day untill i find one. thanks muchly. xxx
dreamworld
Re: Facebook status 2016/05/23 18:00:10 (permalink)
Pics?
w1003
  • Total Posts : 3450
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/05/23 18:20:00 (permalink)
Razor
Loui Bryant Bryant

1 hr ·  

Fuck probashon bunch of jelos twats need to focos on what's going on insted of puting peepol in.prison so.the news.papers have.nufing to say fuck yor satistics

Probashon 😂😂😂 ffs

sigs have returned

BRB
dreamworld
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/05/23 19:02:50 (permalink)
I was speaking with a probashon officer the other day. She was telling me they sell drugs to each other there and she turns a blind eye to it as she doesnt want them to get in more trouble. FFS 
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2888
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/05/23 20:17:19 (permalink)
LHC
So we now have to register to vote in the EU referendum. The dirty cheating crooked bastards never told us this. Register by 7 June online at Gov.uk/register-to-vote. If u dont register u dont vote. Tell every out voter u know about this

To be honest I think you should personally leave with your lack of reading skills, its says if you were registered to vote in May 16 then you do not need to re-enter. To be honest I think the Europeans that come here and actually try to learn the local language are of more use to the country than someone who has lived here all their life and cannot
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4957
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/05/24 00:26:43 (permalink)
FOCOS
Bare Grills
  • Total Posts : 1117
Re: RE: Facebook status 2016/05/25 20:08:03 (permalink)

"Inaction in life is like a warm shower on a cold day"
You stay in the shower longer than you need to because it's comfortable in that one spot under the small shower head, but to be warm all over you need to get out the shower and into the cold then dry yourself off. The moral here is the quicker you get out of that small comfort zone, the quicker you will be in a position to move forward from it. -"Person's Name"

if it's humanly possible then I can do it, and I will achieve it if I want to -"person's name"
‪#‎networking‬ ‪#‎investing‬ ‪#‎construction‬ ‪#‎obstacles‬ ‪#‎expedition‬‪#‎sustainability‬ ‪#‎harnessingfear‬ ‪#‎saynoandletgo‬ ‪#‎mentor‬

This guy used to be sound, but he's morphed into some sort of Kanye West/Deepak Chopra hybrid over the past couple of years.

The way he signs off his statements is ridiculous. It's Facebook mate, we all know your fucking name.
Bare Grills
  • Total Posts : 1117
Re: RE: Facebook status 2017/04/10 11:58:10 (permalink)
"Wy dont piepl say wot they mein"
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7910
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 04:50:38 (permalink)
I've chonged cigs with DJ Hazard, Fetched Eksman a cooling glass of lemonade, Watched Harry Shotta and Macky Gee rail lines upstairs in the VIP with me at a 16+, I've got more stories than I can count with Devilman (like when he washed his cock in my sink after he shagged a whale and she was dutt), Copped swiss blue off Traumz, Chauffeured Darkzy and his Mrs around a tour of Hereford, Driven Sammy Virji across England at 110mph to get him from my show in Oxford to Sheffield, I got to meet fucking Stormin mate - what an absolute honour, I've had Joe Thorpe at my house party doing a set with Forca Sheffield, I've gone on drug runs for dirty dike, smoked a reefer with jack jetson sat on a wall outside my fucking uni, fliptrix did a drum and bass set at my show after his performance with the four owls... it goes on. I've seen shit man. Haha. It's hard work, but it's worth it.

https://www.facebook.com/...osts/1992352834188276/

Jesus Christ

Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 1148
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 07:16:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Fiend. 2018/11/08 17:43:39
3rd degree

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
I've chonged cigs with DJ Hazard, Fetched Eksman a cooling glass of lemonade, Watched Harry Shotta and Macky Gee rail lines upstairs in the VIP with me at a 16+, I've got more stories than I can count with Devilman (like when he washed his cock in my sink after he shagged a whale and she was dutt), Copped swiss blue off Traumz, Chauffeured Darkzy and his Mrs around a tour of Hereford, Driven Sammy Virji across England at 110mph to get him from my show in Oxford to Sheffield, I got to meet fucking Stormin mate - what an absolute honour, I've had Joe Thorpe at my house party doing a set with Forca Sheffield, I've gone on drug runs for dirty dike, smoked a reefer with jack jetson sat on a wall outside my fucking uni, fliptrix did a drum and bass set at my show after his performance with the four owls... it goes on. I've seen shit man. Haha. It's hard work, but it's worth it.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15988
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 07:42:41 (permalink)
LOL
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15461
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 08:10:58 (permalink)
amazing
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20779
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 08:37:29 (permalink)
Were there hot and cold drinks?

no
RAYZA
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 11:36:32 (permalink)
What a fucking twat
LHC
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 11:42:27 (permalink)
Yeah but has he ever cotched with Bellyman and Wayne?
badder2
  • Total Posts : 2372
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 11:47:34 (permalink)
What a massive spastic 
Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1847
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 11:55:39 (permalink)
Colin2013
3rd degree

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

ffs 
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13598
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:00:40 (permalink)
Surely that’s a parody?
RAYZA
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:04:44 (permalink)
Unfortunately not. Looks like your typical 'gap yah' twat. Apparently he was the head of the college UKIP club or some shit.
LHC
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11683
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:07:40 (permalink)
Please someone bait him in to signing up
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16936
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:11:22 (permalink)
Looks like a bellend. Farage loving basshead
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16019
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:13:29 (permalink)
The devilman comment tho lmao
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13598
Re: RE: Facebook status 2018/11/08 12:16:35 (permalink)
His mobile number is on there - beg someone calls him as a wind up and wacks it up here.

A riled up Eksy baying for blood over the lemonade anecdote.
Page: << < ..136137138139140 > Showing page 139 of 140
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0