Drum & Bass Arena

Forums Register Login Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums Photo Gallery Member List Search Calendars FAQ Ticket List Logout

RE: Minor things that bother you...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> RE: Minor things that bother you... Page: <<   < prev  626 627 [628] 629 630   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 7:52:33 PM   
MellowHype

I'm feeling EPIC... I'm so money supermarket
Post #: 18811
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 8:02:13 PM   
DJIRAH

People at euro 2012 wearing club shirts. Why pay thousands of pounds/euro to fly out and watch your national team and then wear a chelsea shirt in the opening game?
Post #: 18812
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 8:02:44 PM   
silentjob
Farang

Cunts who lay themselves in awkward angles over the racking in the sauna, leaving fuck all space for anyone else to sit down. Then talk at high volume about mundane shit (lame flirting)

Post #: 18813
[Deleted] - 11/6/2012 8:03:41 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 18814
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 8:43:35 PM   
HM1HM1

I said it due to the discussion on price comparison websites.

BTW the worst website is the cheeky boom boom one, but no one except poors like me will be aware of that one.
Post #: 18815
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 8:57:19 PM   
Invision
some spare time and an erection

quote:

ORIGINAL: HM1HM1

I said it due to the discussion on price comparison websites.

BTW the worst website is the cheeky boom boom one, but no one except poors like me will be aware of that one.

Post #: 18816
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 9:29:33 PM   
Jambo
36th Chamber

quote:

ORIGINAL: paravoid

Adrian Chiles

This is NOT minor. He is a complete cunt of the highest order and should never be on TV/Radio ever
Post #: 18817
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 11/6/2012 11:52:41 PM   
MrJingle

The fact that London is swarmed with cunty Australians.

I've yet to meet a good one living here. They're like more obnoxious versions of the English people I hate but with a more jarring accent and even worse fashion sense......
Post #: 18818
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 12:14:11 AM   
HM1HM1

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrJingle

The fact that London is swarmed with cunty Australians.

I've yet to meet a good one living here. They're like more obnoxious versions of the English people I hate but with a more jarring accent and even worse fashion sense......

Go anywhere east of central, they do not exist anywhere outside of Leytonstone.  Probably the only benefit of living in TH/Newham/B&D
Post #: 18819
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 12:32:19 AM   
MrJingle

Yeah I thought that might be the case but i have a contract on my place in fulham til next year and all of my work is even further west with very unsociable hours. If I had a 9-5 I'd be in east London like a shot......
Post #: 18820
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 1:30:49 AM   
Postman Pat

The new big cliche for for Euro 2012 - Any instance of slightly defensive play against a team deemed to be fluid and attaking bringing a reference to Chelsea's Champions League run and therefore raising questions about whether this is a turning point in the way football is played.
Post #: 18821
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 1:34:07 AM   
watsgoodinthehood
Not Good In The Head

100% agree with that ^
Post #: 18822
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 1:50:38 AM   
Mod X
Ghostbuster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Postman Pat

The new big cliche for for Euro 2012 - Any instance of slightly defensive play against a team deemed to be fluid and attaking bringing a reference to Chelsea's Champions League run and therefore raising questions about whether this is a turning point in the way football is played.

Definitely this. 'Is this how football will be played, will everyone just defend?' Yes, yes this is the first sign of a football apocalypse leading to games being played in the future where both teams sit in their own 18 yard boxes refusing to leave while the ball sits in the middle and everyone patiently waits for an hour and a half before the inevitable 0-0 final score. Evidently, that's exactly what will happen and eventually football matches will be won or lost on the basis of how orderly each team waits in their 'standing box' and which direction any wind manages to blow the ball from the centre circle, towards either side, with players attempting to blow in unison from their 18 yard box to push the ball away from themselves. The name will be changed to 'Safety Blow-Ball' and Brian Blessed will captain an England side full of bassoon players to their first major trophy since the rule change.

Or, it's just a tactical method to outplay a team with otherwise superior attacking abilities. Kind of the point in having a manager in the first place really, to attempt to employ some tactics to improve the chances of winning games.
Post #: 18823
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 7:27:31 AM   
Sylar

not waking up properly for ages.
Post #: 18824
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 9:36:41 AM   
Law

The advert for that site thedogsdoodahs .com (I refuse to make a link for their site)

If you have seen the advert, you will be pissed off also.
Post #: 18825
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 9:53:31 AM   
Postman Pat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mod X

quote:

Definitely this. 'Is this how football will be played, will everyone just defend?' Yes, yes this is the first sign of a football apocalypse leading to games being played in the future where both teams sit in their own 18 yard boxes refusing to leave while the ball sits in the middle and everyone patiently waits for an hour and a half before the inevitable 0-0 final score. Evidently, that's exactly what will happen and eventually football matches will be won or lost on the basis of how orderly each team waits in their 'standing box' and which direction any wind manages to blow the ball from the centre circle, towards either side, with players attempting to blow in unison from their 18 yard box to push the ball away from themselves. The name will be changed to 'Safety Blow-Ball' and Brian Blessed will captain an England side full of bassoon players to their first major trophy since the rule change.

Or, it's just a tactical method to outplay a team with otherwise superior attacking abilities. Kind of the point in having a manager in the first place really, to attempt to employ some tactics to improve the chances of winning games.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/11/euro-2012-roy-hodgson-england-france

Post #: 18826
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 10:32:28 AM   
Mulla

Incredibly average/ugly girls filling up my FB feed with cheap modelling shots
Post #: 18827
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 11:05:31 AM   
Hydrolab

£100 worth of cocktail receipts, massive hangover at work and England didn't even win
Post #: 18828
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 11:08:59 AM   
wiseacre
Not polish... definitely

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mulla

Incredibly average/ugly girls filling up my FB feed with cheap modelling shots

what? that's lol. post em in the fb pics of the day thread innit
Post #: 18829
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 11:41:30 AM   
Law

That whenever my mates arrange some kind of activity for a birthday or marriage etc, it always seems to be Go Karting which I find pretty boring.
The first few laps are good, after 10 minutes I am pretty weary of racing around Rye House speedway, last time I did about 55 laps.
Yawn
Post #: 18830
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 12:39:29 PM   
HM1HM1

People getting a stiffy over England drawing with France.

"If we play like this there's no reason why we shouldn't win!!!!!"

Die.
Post #: 18831
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 12:52:05 PM   
EscapeGoat

quote:

This.

Chelsea keep getting talked about as though they have a shit squad of average players and winning the CL was a miracle. Anyone would think they were fucking Doncaster the way some of the pundits go on.
Post #: 18832
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 1:33:08 PM   
**gutlessrhyme**

Just the general television and newspaper media overhyping every little thing in the Euro's. Whether it's England drawing with France therefore will win the trophy, or England drawing with France therefore they're shit and wont get through the group stages and everyone in England should abandon football altogether.

Just enjoy the football and report on what has actually happened.
Post #: 18833
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 1:36:48 PM   
ChunkyMunky

James Corden still being around, what a talentless unfunny fuck.
Post #: 18834
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 2:10:04 PM   
gavinx

i know, i hate him so much

you're fat, we get it!
Post #: 18835
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 2:19:58 PM   
Shiverman

SUCH A FUCKING CUNT
Post #: 18836
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 3:25:30 PM   
jwalka

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChunkyMunky

James Corden still being around, what a talentless unfunny fuck.

yes Agree completely

Anyways...

People over 25 who think its cool to wear a dizzy rascal hat... fuck sake leave that shit to the kids
Post #: 18837
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 3:53:33 PM   
scotteo

People who snort when they laugh. Always sounds put on and cringeworthy.
Post #: 18838
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 4:39:41 PM   
DomStyx

Matt Smith.

I'd rather put up with Adrian Chiles every match on ITV than that jarring cunt.
Post #: 18839
RE: Minor things that bother you... - 12/6/2012 4:41:38 PM   
gavinx

just ITV's sport coverage generally bothers me quite a lot more than minorly

i had to listen to craig burley tell me about the tactical challenge spain faced when playing italy, as if he fucking knows
Post #: 18840
Page:   <<   < prev  626 627 [628] 629 630   next >   >>
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> RE: Minor things that bother you... Page: <<   < prev  626 627 [628] 629 630   next >   >>
Jump to:

Users viewing this topic: none

Downloads

Placebo (Original Mix)
Villain (Original Mix)
Tripod (Original Mix)
Main Core (Original Mix)
Transit
Earn What I Earn
Frend Dem
How Can U Say
State Ur BizNizz