Drum & Bass Arena

Forums Register Login Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums Photo Gallery Member List Search Calendars FAQ Ticket List Logout

RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 4:23:26 PM   
NexusWR

quote:

ORIGINAL: wavedealer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Armitage Shanks

had a few little one-one beefs on here that have resulted in me offering people out and looking silly

i seem to remember one where mid-beef you posted your pic and a said something like

"PROBLEM"

lol

haha yeah that was me That was some funny shit. I can't believed I ever took Badrid seriously and tried to show him the errors of his ways. What a pointless exercise that was
Post #: 181
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 4:42:40 PM   
Piggle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Noc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piggle

lol at the turn of conversation, cheeky handled that whole saga pretty well considering her tits & personal business were on display for everyone to have an opinion on. Took it all on the chin and carried on almost as cheery as usual.

2 years later and details still keep leaking out. Big up for enhancing the mental image.

trust you to highlight and twist that particular comment

& LOL @ the big grin 'wanted' mugshot. I'd forgotten about that.
Post #: 182
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 4:47:03 PM   
Noc
http://bbc.in/TOzeo8

Every time I see that blokes face I think of Thierry Henry. Jokes thread, needs bumping.
Post #: 183
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 4:57:36 PM   
Noc

Dubs, how come you haven't come clean about all those 2 bar drop threads I lyrically demolished you on?
Post #: 184
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:08:28 PM   
The Rat
continues to prosper

Probably any time I post a photo of myself
Post #: 185
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:24:29 PM   
Noc

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Rat

Original forum coppertop. Your gingerness is something to be proud of. I bet the spaniards treat you like some kind of God similar to the Ewoks and C3P0 in Return of the Jedi.
Post #: 186
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:30:01 PM   
Miss SD
aka Maggie McSniff

quote:

quote:

Original forum coppertop. Your gingerness is something to be proud of. I bet the spaniards treat you like some kind of God similar to the Ewoks and C3P0 in Return of the Jedi.

you crack me up
Post #: 187
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:30:18 PM   
The Rat
continues to prosper

quote:

quote:

They actually do though

they aint seen anything like it. I really need my haircut badly but am too scared to go to the hairdresser as i dont know much spanish so will end up fucked
Post #: 188
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:32:09 PM   
CASPAR

quote:

quote:

Great metophor.
Post #: 189
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 5:34:38 PM   
Noc

quote:

ORIGINAL: dublow

wasnt really the most embarassing moment...... i quite enjoyed it....

even tried to find it a while back, no luck

No luck either. You wouldnt think you could get more specific search terms than 'if there's blood on my sword I'll wipe it on your girl's curtain'.

Those bars were so unbelievably sick I've got them memorised in my head like Jay Z so if you ever want to boogie again just say the word.
Post #: 190
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 9:06:38 PM   
physikal
El dude brother

quote:

ORIGINAL: Badrido

Oh shit yeah while were on embaressing cock moments, someone told me Evolve sent a few chicks here photos of his dong lmao

I'd forgotten about that.

That sounds like Ben. He loves the cock. Evolve, you've been punk'd
Post #: 191
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 14/2/2007 10:57:08 PM   
PD

nothing really, turn into a cock in most footie threads
Post #: 192
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 8:29:49 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 193
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 8:42:54 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: NexusWR

quote:

ORIGINAL: wavedealer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Armitage Shanks

had a few little one-one beefs on here that have resulted in me offering people out and looking silly

i seem to remember one where mid-beef you posted your pic and a said something like

"PROBLEM"

lol

haha yeah that was me That was some funny shit. I can't believed I ever took Badrid seriously and tried to show him the errors of his ways. What a pointless exercise that was

Admitting you ever 'took anyone seriously' on a forum must of just given yourself another most embaressing forum moment right thur little lady.

Maybe 'take you seriously' Was the wrong thing to say. I meant i'm embarraseed to have ever thought that telling you to stop being a spoilt childish prick was a good idea

< Message edited by NexusWR -- 15/2/2007 8:43:01 AM >
Post #: 194
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 8:58:02 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 195
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 9:27:08 AM   
PeterM

quote:

ORIGINAL: julian da hooligan

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: julian da hooligan

Jessi's flaps?

Bit before my time though.

The spooon.... and....

Elaborate please?

Again, before my time.

He robed her house or something
Post #: 196
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 9:52:55 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 197
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 10:34:11 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

I spoil myself because i earn good money you utter, utter retard lol

Spoilt. Past tense. You utter, utter retard.
Post #: 198
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 10:38:25 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 199
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 10:40:46 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

No past tense would be if i no longer was spoiling myself, but i am. Probably even more so.

Lmao nothing better then trying to correct someone and parody them but fucking it up. Transexual, ginger, scotish and now it turns out your stupid to boot.

Were you Hitler in a previous life or something? God must REALLY hate you.

Spoilt as in your parents have obviously turned you into a childish materialistic prick, who get his kicks on a forum trying to shock everyone by mindless dead baby and rape jokes. A real case for sterilisation.
Post #: 200
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 10:42:59 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 201
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 10:46:18 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

Nope, spoilt as in i have a good job and make good money.

Seriosuly gunning me a year ago for having a hench nose and being spoilt was pretty fair game but now i've got a job a good money and sorted the old hooter out, you have nothing on me, there is nothing you can come with truthful or otherwise that will offend me.

Also i'd forgotten about your little tea making inccident 'OMG THE OTHER DAY I MADE TEA FOR SOMEONE ON TV, I AM SUCH A BIG MAN' lmao

haha nah, what I actually think I said was I'll be working for Newmarket Racecourse and may be on TV because they were filming in the same place I was working. I got REALLY excited, yep.

All you do on here is talk about your coke habit and how ugly people are, and it's boring mate! People in glass houses and all that
Post #: 202
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 10:55:07 AM   
Miss SD
aka Maggie McSniff

sorted the old hooter out lol

please send me a before and after pic badrid - im seriousley thinking about having mine done - thanks
Post #: 203
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 10:56:57 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 204
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 11:02:18 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

Yes but you were the tea boy there lmao BIG MAN JOB!

I don't cuss peoples looks anymore either, your the one simply because you ARE so unbelievably ugly.

Barman Oh no, what a shit job! I can live with being ugly, why do you feel the need to remind me all the time? Feeling a bit insecure about your adonis-like looks?

[edit] I can live with my ugliness, because the girl i've fancied since I was 7 fancies me too! I must be doing something right What did you do fir Valentines day Malcolm?

< Message edited by NexusWR -- 15/2/2007 11:04:23 AM >
Post #: 205
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 11:05:11 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

barmans a good job, not for the career prospects - for the sex propspects

haha yep, and the tips at Newmarket Racecourse were astronomical as well
Post #: 206
[Deleted] - 15/2/2007 11:08:25 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 207
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 11:14:10 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

Your attempting to imply that i am unhappy being single but i'm really not lol. Believe me this isn't a front, i am more then happy being single. Don't have any cunts to answer to.

Also as your missus, if she is that 'beast' of a woman in your myspace pics then it doesn't suprise me you've been together since you were 7, nobody else in there right minds would look at either of you two mutants.

Did you love blossum from the fact the rest of class singled you two out as most horrific male and female in the school and you found solice in each others arms?

Why yes, yes it did, how did you know?

It's funny how in real life, ugly people don't cuss other people for their looks for fear of reprisal, yet stick them in front of a keyboard and monitor and everyones an ugly cunt! Love is a beautiful thing Malcolm, maybe when you experience it you'll get your head out of your arse and realise what a waste of oxygen you are.

< Message edited by NexusWR -- 15/2/2007 11:15:13 AM >
Post #: 208
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 11:16:18 AM   
frizzyd
JILL 4EVA <3

This thread has trangressed into the usual Beef.

Its a shame as it showed quite a lot of potential at about page 3 or 4 with only little beef slices now its just a continuing Sirloin.

quote:

I did Newmarket a few times in the private boxes on the inside of the track - walked out with £100 tips mimumum each and everytime - If your doing it though Blue Arrow or Lethby and Chrisopher try and get yourself in the same box for the duration at the Cheltenham gold Cup laters this year - think I did it in about 2002 or 2003 and on the last day I walked out with loads of booze given to me, absolutely hammered and £800 cash - looked after a load of wide boy traders for the 3 days and boy they looked after me!!!
Post #: 209
RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? - 15/2/2007 11:17:42 AM   
NexusWR

quote:

ORIGINAL: frizzyd

This thread has trangressed into the usual Beef.

Its a shame as it showed quite a lot of potential at about page 3 or 4 with only little beef slices now its just a continuing Sirloin.

quote:

I did Newmarket a few times in the private boxes on the inside of the track - walked out with £100 tips mimumum each and everytime - If your doing it though Blue Arrow or Lethby and Chrisopher try and get yourself in the same box for the duration at the Cheltenham gold Cup laters this year - think I did it in about 2002 or 2003 and on the last day I walked out with loads of booze given to me, absolutely hammered and £800 cash - looked after a load of wide boy traders for the 3 days and boy they looked after me!!!

Yep, walked away with £400 + wages myself after a busy day on the Champagne bar, not bad for a tea boy, eh?

< Message edited by NexusWR -- 15/2/2007 11:18:03 AM >
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [D&B Music] >> [Default Category] >> Drum&Bass >> RE: Your most embarrassing forum moment? Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

Users viewing this topic: none

Downloads

Most
Almost There
INNERMOST (LP)
Almost Evil (Original Mix)
Almost Twelve
The Most Confidential Knowledge (Everything You Desire)
almost lost
The Mosters (Original Mix)
Move Around (feat Ian Shaw)(Uppermost Remix)
Smoke (Original Mix)
Pulse (Original Mix)
Addictive (Original Mix)
Improbable (Original Mix)
From Caicara (Original Mix)
Morning Smell (Original Mix)

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll