Hot!entertaining drug stories

Page: << < ..678 Showing page 8 of 8
Author
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2311
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/17 00:15:21 (permalink)
BUMPAGE MKII

Driving around home after Cream 1 night my mate pulls into a garage and tells me to go and get some skins, ciggies and a 10 litre tub of mayonnaise. Im absolutely wellied and since hes a chef I just presumed in my head he was prepping something for work. I ended up arguing with the lad behind the counter and nearly getting filled in by angry people in the queue

The same mate chatted up a bird in some club and was sitting rubbing her shoulders. He goes for a piss and I slide over and start telling her that my ex was a beautician and that I could rub her back better than anyone.

Rudiger01
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/17 00:41:45 (permalink)
willfunk
I may have already posted this but I had one of these in Sheffield about 6 years ago after A valve night in the octagon.
Standing on a landing, off my tits, looking down a flight of stairs in a mates house thinking to myself 'this is going to be a struggle'. I grab hold of what I thought was the mahogany handrail and begin to climb down. I suddenly came round and realised my half cast friend was sitting on the couch next to me in a pair of football shorts, I'd grabbed hold of his leg and fell off the couch onto the floor.

DNBADMAN
  • Total Posts : 1173
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/17 00:56:52 (permalink)
Certified Badman
ORIGINAL: Malism

ORIGINAL: Griff

Made 2 full on robot suits out of modelling balloons and sent 2 mates to try and buy nuclear refuelling rods from the local petrol station at about 2 in the afternoon. They ended coming back with bread and milk I think instead.

Video here. Word of warning, its a bit fucking weird...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1dlo6_qq0

I pussied out unfortunately...

hahahahah

fucking lol.

These appear to be sober people walking down the street with baloons on them.
Rudiger01
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/17 01:13:00 (permalink)
DNBADMAN
Certified Badman

Made 2 full on robot suits out of modelling balloons and sent 2 mates to try and buy nuclear refuelling rods from the local petrol station at about 2 in the afternoon. They ended coming back with bread and milk I think instead.

hahahahah

fucking lol.

Wacky funsters
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7415
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/17 09:47:18 (permalink)
In a local rave years ago and a mates brother who used to get particularly mash up was crouching down in the middle of the dancefloor, i see this and go over to him asking him whats the matter, hes like "im just rolling a spliff". There was fuck all in his hands lol. That same night he got kicked out for trying to unhook the curtain behind the dj booth, he was up on the corner of a sofa pulling it off the rail, when the bouncer asked him why he was doing that he told him he was "just getting his jacket". Such a messer. LOL.

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
D_L
  • Total Posts : 159
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/22 10:38:58 (permalink)
My friend and I were once so fucked in fabric that we thought the set list was written in Chinese.

Majik
  • Total Posts : 40583
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/22 10:57:30 (permalink)
D_L
My friend and I were once so fucked in fabric that we thought the set list was written in Chinese.

SW14
  • Total Posts : 8802
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/22 11:37:42 (permalink)
willfunk
ORIGINAL: djdave*b

ORIGINAL: dnb_smurf

ORIGINAL: dimdum

ORIGINAL: evolve

ORIGINAL: Lethal B

At Accademy, fucked outa my face this girl walks past me and drops her purse, everything falls out and she doesnt notice. So I tap her on her shoulder and tell her. I then pick her purse up, proceed to give it to her to only realise its a stella can!!!

WTF!! lol

lol always used to get stuff like this..

Worst ever was sitting backstage at Raindance, proper mashed up.. was staring at (what I thought was the back of this guys head) who was sitting about 5 feet infront of me... was trying to work out who it was and if it was one of my mates... I proceeded to stare for what must have been a good few minutes, and even leaned forward to get a better look. Suddenly realise it's not the back of someones head... it's someones face. This huge black guy... looking right back at me...lol

freaky! The exact same thing happened to me at exit last year but the other way round, queing up for the portaloos and I was behind this hairy bushy man, was feeling uncomfortable as I was lined up closed to him and someone was behind me. I though it was a hairy face staring right at me, so I gave him a sort of "alright mate" nod but it was the back of his head

All about those little trippy moments when your buzzing. Always remember being at a club thinking why the hell has that guy got a ghetto blaster on his shoulder in a rave, few seconds later thought ahhhhh no its a camera, why's he filming? Then snapped out of it to find a guy with a can in his hand (nothing whatsoever on his shoulder!) staring back at me with a look on his face to say why the hell is this nut job staring at me. Good times

LOL did a similar thing actaully, with what i thought was a closed door with lots of people talking inside the room, it wasn't tho was it. i stood there with my ear close to the door listening in on the convo like a fucking cricket umpire, after 5minutes i then went to put my hands on what i thought to be the door surface and fell in the room,

I may have already posted this but I had one of these in Sheffield about 6 years ago after A valve night in the octagon.
Standing on a landing, off my tits, looking down a flight of stairs in a mates house thinking to myself 'this is going to be a struggle'. I grab hold of what I thought was the mahogany handrail and begin to climb down. I suddenly came round and realised my half cast friend was sitting on the couch next to me in a pair of football shorts, I'd grabbed hold of his leg and fell off the couch onto the floor.

😂 Fucking hell I'm creasing at the barbers.
D_L
  • Total Posts : 159
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/23 17:55:28 (permalink)
Lots of memories of tripping out and seeing things on people's faces - glasses / scars / moustaches / metal skin etc. 

Kind of scary!
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6400
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/23 18:11:38 (permalink)
lol willfunk... shout out to all my mahogany handrail brethren 
Miniature Abortions For All
  • Total Posts : 1106
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/25 17:03:19 (permalink)
gavinx
mahogany handrail brethren

lol
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8112
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2017/04/25 17:20:57 (permalink)
Rudiger01
DNBADMAN
Certified Badman

hahahahah

fucking lol.

Wacky funsters

Fucking hell I forgot about this. Why is it always so cringey reading old posts back?

They were both incredibly high, but this was around the mephedrone times, and I guess that stuff makes you pretty focused or something. I dunno. Funny video if you know them...possibly a little weird if not lol
Page: << < ..678 Showing page 8 of 8
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0