Hot!entertaining drug stories

Page: << < ..678 > Showing page 7 of 8
Author
djlevela
  • Total Posts : 31
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 09:22:54 (permalink)
fucking lol at some of those stories.
hatori
  • Total Posts : 20
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 11:32:39 (permalink)
Top thread have to get involved.

Me and a mate were in Sydney and managed to catch Teebee & Calyx. A few Aussie friends managed to score these amazing pills and we were coming up all night on them.

We went out to chill and have a fag and my mate scored some tabs of acid and a huge bag of hydro, so we did did the tabs and thought we better get away from the people. The problem was i was trying to chat up this bird who's rather large boyfriend was sitting right opposite me so we didn't leave for a good half hour.

By this time the acid was starting to take effect and i reputedly walked into a 7/11 to get some fags and threw $90 in the blokes face for a 1$ box of rizla. My friend in his infinite wisdom decided to take all the blokes tick tacks as the huge sum i threw at him no doubt covered it (not 10 boxes of fags like any normal person would).

Unsurprisingly we couldn't find our hostel so we checked into a 200$ a night mercure hotel in the heart of sydney and proceeded to disable all the smoke alarms with socks or ripping them off. The main fire alarm my mate put in the room's safe to make sure it was ok.

The next 14 or so hours are a bit of a blur but approximately 5 minutes into this period we realised we had no fags and only 20 packs of tick tacks so we invented the "tick tack game". This involves lying on the beds as far away from each other as you can in your pants and spitting mouthfuls of tick tacks into each others mouths.

Eventually i bullied my mate into going to get some ciggarettes so we could smoke a large bone and take this shit to the next level. I was unable to get out of my bent-over-backwards-starfish-picking-up-tick-tacks position to do this.
My mate somehow made it out onto the street and spent 20 minutes running around the block away from some russian prostitutes and a wolf.

About 10 hours in an all consuming hunger took us and we realised we had room service. After about an hour of psyching myself up I called the reception to put us through to room service and they duly obliged only for it to loop back to reception. This happened in a loop for about an hour before the woman started hanging up on me.

Finally i found the room service number and ordered a stupid amount of food, my mate wrapped another bone and we waited.. then realized a person would come with this food.

The poor girl walked into a chemical bath of a room with two fully grown men in their pants wearing towells on their heads and strangely said nothing(theres a lot of acid in australia)

The worst part was it lasted so long we needed to get another nights stay for $200 and i finally opened the curtains and saw we were literally opposite our paid for hostel.

Then we tried to get the fire extinguisher out of the safe which was a struggle seeing as it was a 6 digit number not the 4 my mate could remember.

Worst part is i want to do it all again
sandmanJO3
  • Total Posts : 15341
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 11:59:13 (permalink)
stories like this make me cringe hard and i dont know why

think im a 'do drugs dont yap on about them' type
Corpsey
  • Total Posts : 17577
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 14:45:56 (permalink)
I, on the other hand, can't get enough of them.

Even the really stupid stories make me snortlaugh.

sandmanJO3
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 14:59:50 (permalink)
i enjoyed them when i was 15ish and i was still saying WOW about drugs

i'll leave you all to it
Corpsey
  • Total Posts : 17577
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 15:07:27 (permalink)
The best stories aren't really about how cool drugs are though, they're about people doing stupid/disgusting things while on them, usually involving other people.

I admit drug stories of the 'then I realised that all of our problems are just ILLUSIONS, mannn'' type are bloody tedious.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8769
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 15:44:11 (permalink)
Come down stories are probably the best because you know of the fatigue and dehydration coupled with anything complicated is just a horrible physical - headfuck.
Salem77
  • Total Posts : 4463
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 15:48:29 (permalink)
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19160
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 15:51:58 (permalink)
lol at the denzel washington one
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 20841
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 15:52:10 (permalink)
That Denzel one just made me cry laughing
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8226
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 16:03:35 (permalink)
Made 2 full on robot suits out of modelling balloons and sent 2 mates to try and buy nuclear refuelling rods from the local petrol station at about 2 in the afternoon. They ended coming back with bread and milk I think instead.

Video here. Word of warning, its a bit fucking weird...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1dlo6_qq0

I pussied out unfortunately...

djdave*b
  • Total Posts : 18218
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/03 19:33:43 (permalink)
God To many... way to many... i'll share one

First time me and few mates done acid...

Theres a quarry/chaulk pit not far from where we live, 
http://www.houghton.ukfossils.co.uk/Houghton-Fossils-Geology/location-photos.htm

When we was all around 13-15 around 15-20 of use would all go down there night fishing BBQs few beers few class As, one night a mate suggested we all tryed some acid while fishing.

We went to see a mates older brother to see if we could get hold of some, we ended up getting hold of 2 sheets of MicroDots/Acid, 

Everybody necks a few, rods are set up and out with nightlights on, the fires going, foods cooking, drinks flowing tunes blairing, should be a nice chilled out night with the odd strange occurrence. nobodys has done acid before at this point so we are all not quite sure wot to expect, where all watching the floats and conversation is next to nothing because of this...  

30mins later mate stand up & goes fuck this im going to rob some bikes i know where theres two peds near here thats not even padlocked, so 6 of them set of climbing the cliffs(short cut) to go and get them, we all carry on with the fishing and watching the floats like hawks, acid starts to work abit and my mate is constantly hitting/striking my FISHING rod, im like wtf you doing you bellend its not even going under fuck of and watch your float,  he keeps doing it and saying will you watch your rod dave ffs, everybody is then convinced im getting bites and is standing/crouching round me all hush hush and whispering, yeah yeah now dave now, hit it go go, then i start to come up abit and clearly start seeing things myself because i hit that fucking rod so hard the float hit me on the forehead, we are all propper exsited because we might get something soon and convinced im just hitting it at the wrong time,

When in reality its not even going under (nobody even re baited the hook after the first time) but we all sat round the rod for 2hours taking turn striking the rod when we all unanimously decided it went under, 14 odd people all seeing a night float go under at different times can become to much, so i ended up fucking of on my own past the purple bushes & and blue trees and a moon looking like a white smiley face and feeling rather much like alice in wonderland, i found myself a little opening in the middle of two bushes casted back out and sat in the peace and quite with a big smile on my face,

20mins later in actually getting a bite and i new that because i had to wrap the line around my finger so i could feel it because i really didnt trust my eyes tbfh, just as i was thinking im going to hit it in a minite i heard some one whisper, (dont fuck it up this time you dick) i turn around and at that point someone lite up a cig and i could see them all sitting in the bush, there all fucking there gurning and twitching, and had be so pretty much the whole time, someone yanks the rod up and nearly rips the skin clean of my finger, prick

We lost it... and completly give up on the idea of trying to fish after that, so we go back to the fire and, OH WAIT the food might be cooked we are all fucking starving and have conversation on whos having wot on the way back, we all walk back to the fire and are not quite sure witch is the fire and witch is the BBQ, pretty much walked up to it and kicked it into the lake, 5mins later starts pissing down, we quickly build a make shift tent for 15 using tarpaulin sheets, everybody who was under the tarpaulin could feel the rain and everybody who was getting well & truly pissed on out side it couldnt funny as fuck i never forget my mate micky telling me.. i cant feel the rain when hes dripping wet, and another mate dean who was inside saying, but i can still feel it and going outside to say.. see now its stopped. then everytime the lightning was lighting up the sky i could hear one of my mates going ahhh ugh ugh, ahhhh ughh ugh but nobody would admite it was them, still dont know who it was...

Thunder storm fucks of after a lil while and shortly after that the boys return on 2 stolen bikes going 3s up on each shouting whoooh yeaheheheheheh, spirits are lifted and we all start taking turns ragging them around the pit in the pitch black, with 200-90ft cliffs/drops all over the place and the recent thunder storm it was bit silly...  considering the amout of deaths down there anyways,

After about a hour or so (must be around 3am by now) somebody heard a few men shouting at the top of the cliffs so as you do at that age you throw bricks & lumps of chalk and chant yeah come on then you pussys, 3 of the lads switched over on 1 of the bikes and another 3 switched over on the 2nd bike, they followed each other up the track close to where the guys have been shouting, bearing in mind there all of there faces on acid and starting to get the horrors and abit edgy from tripping out,

5 full grown men jump out the bushes on them and start to chase them down with base ball bats taking pot shots at the poor cunts on the end, "thats my fucking bike you little cunts" is all they was shouting c suiter who was on the back of one was going aughhh fucking go faster my arm augh my arm, lol danny who was on the back of the other just got of and legged it because the bike was probly the slower option and didnt fancy a bat to the back of the skull, 

One of the bikes went over some barbed wire and got court up in the back wheel sproket and started repeatedly whipping his legs to shit, smashed out you head on acid and seeing strange things getting hit by bats of full grown men and having your lets being whipped to shit by barbed wire, he must have been utterly terrified, how ever for the remaider of the group watching in complete safty across the other side of the quarry was probly the most hilarious thing i have ever seen in my life, he was screaming like a 5yr old lol,  the driver/kev just got of the bike and ran while c suiter stayed on getting ghosted untill the bike eventually hit a rock and crashed, wasnt his night and i have no doubt thats probly why he wares dresses and hi heals around town now days

We all packed up wot we could and legged it after and ended up hiding in the corn feilds untill it was an aceptible time to go home, we never touched the things again and give up fishing for years,

Malism
  • Total Posts : 2888
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 06:50:47 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Griff

Made 2 full on robot suits out of modelling balloons and sent 2 mates to try and buy nuclear refuelling rods from the local petrol station at about 2 in the afternoon. They ended coming back with bread and milk I think instead.

hahahahah

Certified Badman
  • Total Posts : 1942
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 11:50:18 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Malism

hahahahah

fucking lol.

www.myspace.com/icondrumsuk

wiseacre
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 12:06:38 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: djdave*b

God To many... way to many... i'll share one

First time me and few mates done acid...

Theres a quarry/chaulk pit not far from where we live, 
http://www.houghton.ukfossils.co.uk/Houghton-Fossils-Geology/location-photos.htm

When we was all around 13-15 around 15-20 of use would all go down there night fishing BBQs few beers few class As, one night a mate suggested we all tryed some acid while fishing.

We went to see a mates older brother to see if we could get hold of some, we ended up getting hold of 2 sheets of MicroDots/Acid, 

Everybody necks a few, rods are set up and out with nightlights on, the fires going, foods cooking, drinks flowing tunes blairing, should be a nice chilled out night with the odd strange occurrence. nobodys has done acid before at this point so we are all not quite sure wot to expect, where all watching the floats and conversation is next to nothing because of this...  

30mins later mate stand up & goes fuck this im going to rob some bikes i know where theres two peds near here thats not even padlocked, so 6 of them set of climbing the cliffs(short cut) to go and get them, we all carry on with the fishing and watching the floats like hawks, acid starts to work abit and my mate is constantly hitting/striking my FISHING rod, im like wtf you doing you bellend its not even going under fuck of and watch your float,  he keeps doing it and saying will you watch your rod dave ffs, everybody is then convinced im getting bites and is standing/crouching round me all hush hush and whispering, yeah yeah now dave now, hit it go go, then i start to come up abit and clearly start seeing things myself because i hit that fucking rod so hard the float hit me on the forehead, we are all propper exsited because we might get something soon and convinced im just hitting it at the wrong time,

When in reality its not even going under (nobody even re baited the hook after the first time) but we all sat round the rod for 2hours taking turn striking the rod when we all unanimously decided it went under, 14 odd people all seeing a night float go under at different times can become to much, so i ended up fucking of on my own past the purple bushes & and blue trees and a moon looking like a white smiley face and feeling rather much like alice in wonderland, i found myself a little opening in the middle of two bushes casted back out and sat in the peace and quite with a big smile on my face,

20mins later in actually getting a bite and i new that because i had to wrap the line around my finger so i could feel it because i really didnt trust my eyes tbfh, just as i was thinking im going to hit it in a minite i heard some one whisper, (dont fuck it up this time you dick) i turn around and at that point someone lite up a cig and i could see them all sitting in the bush, there all fucking there gurning and twitching, and had be so pretty much the whole time, someone yanks the rod up and nearly rips the skin clean of my finger, prick

We lost it... and completly give up on the idea of trying to fish after that, so we go back to the fire and, OH WAIT the food might be cooked we are all fucking starving and have conversation on whos having wot on the way back, we all walk back to the fire and are not quite sure witch is the fire and witch is the BBQ, pretty much walked up to it and kicked it into the lake, 5mins later starts pissing down, we quickly build a make shift tent for 15 using tarpaulin sheets, everybody who was under the tarpaulin could feel the rain and everybody who was getting well & truly pissed on out side it couldnt funny as fuck i never forget my mate micky telling me.. i cant feel the rain when hes dripping wet, and another mate dean who was inside saying, but i can still feel it and going outside to say.. see now its stopped. then everytime the lightning was lighting up the sky i could hear one of my mates going ahhh ugh ugh, ahhhh ughh ugh but nobody would admite it was them, still dont know who it was...

Thunder storm fucks of after a lil while and shortly after that the boys return on 2 stolen bikes going 3s up on each shouting whoooh yeaheheheheheh, spirits are lifted and we all start taking turns ragging them around the pit in the pitch black, with 200-90ft cliffs/drops all over the place and the recent thunder storm it was bit silly...  considering the amout of deaths down there anyways,

After about a hour or so (must be around 3am by now) somebody heard a few men shouting at the top of the cliffs so as you do at that age you throw bricks & lumps of chalk and chant yeah come on then you pussys, 3 of the lads switched over on 1 of the bikes and another 3 switched over on the 2nd bike, they followed each other up the track close to where the guys have been shouting, bearing in mind there all of there faces on acid and starting to get the horrors and abit edgy from tripping out,

5 full grown men jump out the bushes on them and start to chase them down with base ball bats taking pot shots at the poor cunts on the end, "thats my fucking bike you little cunts" is all they was shouting c suiter who was on the back of one was going aughhh fucking go faster my arm augh my arm, lol danny who was on the back of the other just got of and legged it because the bike was probly the slower option and didnt fancy a bat to the back of the skull, 

One of the bikes went over some barbed wire and got court up in the back wheel sproket and started repeatedly whipping his legs to shit, smashed out you head on acid and seeing strange things getting hit by bats of full grown men and having your lets being whipped to shit by barbed wire, he must have been utterly terrified, how ever for the remaider of the group watching in complete safty across the other side of the quarry was probly the most hilarious thing i have ever seen in my life, he was screaming like a 5yr old lol,  the driver/kev just got of the bike and ran while c suiter stayed on getting ghosted untill the bike eventually hit a rock and crashed, wasnt his night and i have no doubt thats probly why he wares dresses and hi heals around town now days

We all packed up wot we could and legged it after and ended up hiding in the corn feilds untill it was an aceptible time to go home, we never touched the things again and give up fishing for years,

i started reading this, then my brain started sloshing
wiseacre
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 12:35:33 (permalink)
oh yeah, the other night at hardware my REALLY fucked mate told optical he wishes he was his dad
Bassboy
  • Total Posts : 1199
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 13:15:12 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: deejayklass1

Got far too many but one that sticks with me is my ex who used to rave with me all the time went a lil loopy @ Desire jungle special @ Scala. We all were bit mash up on pills n speed, i was havin a wicked nite n so i thought was my missus! Up step Byran gee b2b with jjf with trigga n palmer i think? i look across at me missus n she is pullin propa weird scared lookin faces at the stage, i ask if she alrite she shakes her head lokkin like she bout to shit herself, so me bein the kind bloke i am turn around n keep brockin out ( sorry luv but this set is fat) managed to keep her there till the end n she just is not herself on way bk to the station.. she pulls me over n says , u know skibba makes those funny noises ...thats cos of me blowin my whistle... im in fits LOL as u would then shes like no seriously they all hate me Trigga said on the mic if u dont like us blow your whistle sso i blew?? u r talkin shit luv at this point im thinkin u have done way too much cant wait to tell u bout the shit u were chattin last nite. Wake up next day she still looks scared n insists that they were singalling her out for blowin a whistle, weeks later the cd pack comes out ...one set that was missin byan g n jjf ...she still thinks they left it out cd pack cos of this incident lol.. she aint been ravin since n has suffered flashbacks..where she was jus layin down head on the floor screamin n kickin her feet took too much man took too much lol

What the fuck is this shit?

Is this a genuine attempt at a forum post?
sandmanJO3
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/03/04 13:18:07 (permalink)
this one time, at band camp . . .
Mistanoize
  • Total Posts : 1830
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 13:23:03 (permalink)
bump
Hype Man
  • Total Posts : 2209
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 13:38:17 (permalink)
that one is sydney is classic!
dan27
  • Total Posts : 3766
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 14:45:59 (permalink)

lmao genius

don't fuck with the colonel!
Marley608
  • Total Posts : 7704
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 15:37:03 (permalink)

mate thats funny as
NoSeBag.v2
  • Total Posts : 14237
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 15:44:22 (permalink)
im nots sure if i have contributed to this thread

all i can say is dont eye ball 2c-i
dnb_smurf
  • Total Posts : 0
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 16:55:27 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: dimdum

ORIGINAL: evolve

ORIGINAL: Lethal B

At Accademy, fucked outa my face this girl walks past me and drops her purse, everything falls out and she doesnt notice. So I tap her on her shoulder and tell her. I then pick her purse up, proceed to give it to her to only realise its a stella can!!!

WTF!! lol

lol always used to get stuff like this..

Worst ever was sitting backstage at Raindance, proper mashed up.. was staring at (what I thought was the back of this guys head) who was sitting about 5 feet infront of me... was trying to work out who it was and if it was one of my mates... I proceeded to stare for what must have been a good few minutes, and even leaned forward to get a better look. Suddenly realise it's not the back of someones head... it's someones face. This huge black guy... looking right back at me...lol

freaky! The exact same thing happened to me at exit last year but the other way round, queing up for the portaloos and I was behind this hairy bushy man, was feeling uncomfortable as I was lined up closed to him and someone was behind me. I though it was a hairy face staring right at me, so I gave him a sort of "alright mate" nod but it was the back of his head

All about those little trippy moments when your buzzing. Always remember being at a club thinking why the hell has that guy got a ghetto blaster on his shoulder in a rave, few seconds later thought ahhhhh no its a camera, why's he filming? Then snapped out of it to find a guy with a can in his hand (nothing whatsoever on his shoulder!) staring back at me with a look on his face to say why the hell is this nut job staring at me. Good times
djdave*b
  • Total Posts : 18218
RE: entertaining drug stories 2010/08/19 17:14:13 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: dnb_smurf

At Accademy, fucked outa my face this girl walks past me and drops her purse, everything falls out and she doesnt notice. So I tap her on her shoulder and tell her. I then pick her purse up, proceed to give it to her to only realise its a stella can!!!

WTF!! lol

Worst ever was sitting backstage at Raindance, proper mashed up.. was staring at (what I thought was the back of this guys head) who was sitting about 5 feet infront of me... was trying to work out who it was and if it was one of my mates... I proceeded to stare for what must have been a good few minutes, and even leaned forward to get a better look. Suddenly realise it's not the back of someones head... it's someones face. This huge black guy... looking right back at me...lol

freaky! The exact same thing happened to me at exit last year but the other way round, queing up for the portaloos and I was behind this hairy bushy man, was feeling uncomfortable as I was lined up closed to him and someone was behind me. I though it was a hairy face staring right at me, so I gave him a sort of "alright mate" nod but it was the back of his head

All about those little trippy moments when your buzzing. Always remember being at a club thinking why the hell has that guy got a ghetto blaster on his shoulder in a rave, few seconds later thought ahhhhh no its a camera, why's he filming? Then snapped out of it to find a guy with a can in his hand (nothing whatsoever on his shoulder!) staring back at me with a look on his face to say why the hell is this nut job staring at me. Good times

LOL did a similar thing actaully, with what i thought was a closed door with lots of people talking inside the room, it wasn't tho was it. i stood there with my ear close to the door listening in on the convo like a fucking cricket umpire, after 5minutes i then went to put my hands on what i thought to be the door surface and fell in the room,

MikeW
  • Total Posts : 7197
RE: entertaining drug stories 2012/07/17 12:29:22 (permalink)
bump
Hydrolab
  • Total Posts : 2199
RE: entertaining drug stories 2012/07/17 12:35:17 (permalink)
Never seen this thread, ta very much
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14799
RE: entertaining drug stories 2012/07/17 17:19:40 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: djdave*b

ORIGINAL: dnb_smurf

WTF!! lol

LOL did a similar thing actaully, with what i thought was a closed door with lots of people talking inside the room, it wasn't tho was it. i stood there with my ear close to the door listening in on the convo like a fucking cricket umpire, after 5minutes i then went to put my hands on what i thought to be the door surface and fell in the room,

I may have already posted this but I had one of these in Sheffield about 6 years ago after A valve night in the octagon.
Standing on a landing, off my tits, looking down a flight of stairs in a mates house thinking to myself 'this is going to be a struggle'. I grab hold of what I thought was the mahogany handrail and begin to climb down. I suddenly came round and realised my half cast friend was sitting on the couch next to me in a pair of football shorts, I'd grabbed hold of his leg and fell off the couch onto the floor.
post edited by willfunk - 2012/07/17 21:30:17
DJ_H20
  • Total Posts : 15655
RE: entertaining drug stories 2012/07/17 21:24:52 (permalink)
Lol willfunk I.burst out laughing at that. I read this whole thread everyone it gets bumped. Never gets old.
WombRaider
  • Total Posts : 7448
Re: RE: entertaining drug stories 2015/01/27 03:38:33 (permalink)
Lol I just read this whole thread again ~ Bump
Page: << < ..678 > Showing page 7 of 8
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0