Hot!entertaining drug stories

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 8
Author
MCInsight
  • Total Posts : 5143
2006/09/13 12:22:10 (permalink)

entertaining drug stories

Someone sent me a link to this site and i've been sitting here at work giggling at the stupid stories people have about being totally mash up.

Here's an example:

A few years ago, I went to Brixton Academy one new years eve.

Over the course of the evening, I managed to consume enough pills to reach the usual end result of being a bit of a mess.

I also ended up painted in bright orange body paint, because it just felt sooooo nice.

After dancing all night, the paint had started to run, making my face completely orange.

Towards the end of the night, I decided to have a sit down to sort my head out a bit. I retrieved my jacket from the cloakroom, and staggered across the room, and spotted a free stool just off the dancefloor.

I walked over to it, covered it with my jacket, and then sat down. It was at this point, I realised that it wasn't a chair at all. It was some guy who was probably also trying to sort his head out, sat on the floor with his legs tucked in to his chin.

I jumped up, picked my jacket up, said "sorry mate, I thought you were a chair", and then dissappeared off in to the night.

I always look at the incident from the other guys point of view. He is having a moment to sort his head out, when suddenly a bloke with an orange face, and quite possibly wild staring eyes, walks over, the world goes dark, and then someone sits on him, then promptly dissappears.

Having been in a similar state on many occassions, I really do feel sorry for it. If you are still in therapy, sorry mate, I really did think you were a chair!

Enjoy....

http://b3ta.com/questions/drugs/

223 Replies Related Threads

Da_Rizzle
    • Total Posts : 6978
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:25:51 (permalink)
    At Accademy, fucked outa my face this girl walks past me and drops her purse, everything falls out and she doesnt notice. So I tap her on her shoulder and tell her. I then pick her purse up, proceed to give it to her to only realise its a stella can!!!

WTF!! lol

If this place gets to much for you
    GoldenV
    • Total Posts : 2632
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:37:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: darkmatter

ORIGINAL: Lethal B

At Accademy, fucked outa my face this girl walks past me and drops her purse, everything falls out and she doesnt notice. So I tap her on her shoulder and tell her. I then pick her purse up, proceed to give it to her to only realise its a stella can!!!

...I then looked up to see her choking on pound coins and a small picture of her boyfriend.

LMAO
    Corpsey
    • Total Posts : 17577
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:39:04 (permalink)
    Shit like this never happens to me on drugs. Maybe I need to take more

The Rat
    • Total Posts : 44465
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:41:29 (permalink)
    My mate won VIP to Desire and we were que jumping and I thought soeone said "Dem boyz iz VIP" but it turns out they said "dem boys look like right cuntz"
    GoldenV
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:43:11 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: The Rat

My mate won VIP to Desire and we were que jumping and I thought soeone said "Dem boyz iz VIP" but it turns out they said "dem boys look like right cuntz"

Mr Sketch
    • Total Posts : 22113
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:54:17 (permalink)
    took a trip one evening and was buzzin my tits off so decided to go for a walk. fuck knows why.

was listening to a live set on my walkman, ellis D @ fantazia - NYE 92 i do believe, and cut through peckham rye common. i was so buzzing that for a while, coulda been hours lol, i thought i was at the rave. might have even been dancing for all i know.

there's a lesson for you kids there somewhere

went to tribal gathering in 93 and was pretty battered. my m8's decided to go on a bouncy castle. i was very fucked so just stood there watching. started talking to some random next to me, as you do, and asked him what music he was there for. he replied

"i'm here to make money"

"what ya selling" i asked

"nothing" he said "this is my bouncy castle"

http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/Mr_Sketch
    **gutlessrhyme**
    • Total Posts : 20316
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:56:15 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: mc-Insight

Someone sent me a link to this site and i've been sitting here at work giggling at the stupid stories people have about being totally mash up.

http://b3ta.com/questions/drugs/

hahahahaha i think this is going to keep me entertained all afternoon!!!!!
    GoldenV
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 12:56:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mr Sketch

"i'm here to make money"

"what ya selling" i asked

"nothing" he said "this is my bouncy castle"

I just burst out laughing in a near silent office! LMAO
    **gutlessrhyme**
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:02:17 (permalink)
    this one time i was off my tits, and i walked into the kitchen and there was a Hawk eating a pigeon!
    evolve
    • Total Posts : 5029
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:02:21 (permalink)

WTF!! lol

lol always used to get stuff like this..

Worst ever was sitting backstage at Raindance, proper mashed up.. was staring at (what I thought was the back of this guys head) who was sitting about 5 feet infront of me... was trying to work out who it was and if it was one of my mates... I proceeded to stare for what must have been a good few minutes, and even leaned forward to get a better look. Suddenly realise it's not the back of someones head... it's someones face. This huge black guy... looking right back at me...lol
    post edited by evolve - 2006/09/13 13:05:39
    Corpsey
    • Total Posts : 17577
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:06:28 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: evolve

Worst ever was sitting backstage at Raindance, proper mashed up.. was staring at (what I thought was the back of this guys head) who was sitting about 5 feet infront of me... was trying to work out who it was and if it was one of my mates... I proceeded to stare for what must have been a good few minutes, and even leaned forward to get a better look. Suddenly realise it's not the back of someones head... it's someones face. This huge black guy... looking right back at me...lol

Hahaha

Da_Rizzle
    • Total Posts : 6978
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:07:17 (permalink)
    lol

If this place gets to much for you
    MCInsight
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:26:29 (permalink)
    A few weeks back my mate was totally spangled on pills. He was a bit too far gone so we wanted to make sure he was ok. We propped him up on the sofa and i asked him if he wanted a sip of the water i had in my hand. He replied that he did and before i'd even put my arm out to give him the glass he had reached out, grabbed at the air, and started drinking from an imaginary cup. I then said to him, mate, do you actually want the drink? After that i couldn't talk anymore because i was laughing too hard.

Later that evening, the same guy, still equally buzzing, tried to arrange where he was going to meet the door after we had come back from smoking a spliff outside.

Needless to say we remind him of what a total goon he is everytime we see him.

**gutlessrhyme**
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:40:20 (permalink)
    hahaha

After I saw a newspaper article on the death of Lorna Spinks from taking E's I sent an email to the Mirror explaining that if Clubs lowered their drink prices then people would stop taking pills so much and also mentioned that I took them cos of price issues and also cos they was fun but after reading the article I would consider not doing them again.

Next day I get a phone call from my uncle shouting that I took drugs! I went and bought the mirror and there on the letters page with a massive sub title saying "I WILL LEARN DRUG LESSON" was my letter in full glory with my full name and age and location!

damn I was stoned when I sent the email I didnt think to give a fake name!
    Loudwon
    • Total Posts : 6027
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:46:16 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: **gutlessrhyme**

this one time i was off my tits, and i walked into the kitchen and there was a Hawk eating a pigeon!

lmao

Loudwon
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:47:25 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: evolve

WTF!! lol

lol always used to get stuff like this..

lmao

Loudwon
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:49:31 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: mc-Insight

A few weeks back my mate was totally spangled on pills. He was a bit too far gone so we wanted to make sure he was ok. We propped him up on the sofa and i asked him if he wanted a sip of the water i had in my hand. He replied that he did and before i'd even put my arm out to give him the glass he had reached out, grabbed at the air, and started drinking from an imaginary cup. I then said to him, mate, do you actually want the drink? After that i couldn't talk anymore because i was laughing too hard.

Later that evening, the same guy, still equally buzzing, tried to arrange where he was going to meet the door after we had come back from smoking a spliff outside.

Needless to say we remind him of what a total goon he is everytime we see him.

B'whahahaha that is well funny

ignite77
    • Total Posts : 3080
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:54:54 (permalink)
    I was at this festie in Cornwall
    and at the rave tent, my mate was wandering round goind "where's me E - I've dropped me E" - cue lots of people crawling around on the grass looking for a small pill.

Then he shouted "found it" and picked up a large letter E from a pub sign.

The colective headfuck could have powered a potato to the moon.

hahahahahahaha

this one is the best!
    **gutlessrhyme**
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 13:58:25 (permalink)
    bwahahahah!!

Imagine getting a text, while on acid/shrooms, that says

"What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it's all about?"

Bastards
    Autograff
    • Total Posts : 11721
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:01:01 (permalink)
    "Friend of mine was in a club and was looking to err 'heighten his enjoyment'...

Ended up paying 15 quid for some small pink pills - and to all intents and purposes was having a great time.

Obviously being a bit of a mover on the dance floor, he was soon aproached by a lovely lady asking him he if wanted to go off to the toilets and 'give her one'.

Thinking his luck was in, he was promptly led away by this saucy minx and soon got down to business.

Unfortunately, the effects of the little pink items he had recently obtained were now starting to wear off and before he knew it, my friend realised he was in fact standing on the dancefloor still, with his trousers round his ankles masturbating furiously (much to the sheer horror and amazement of onlookers)

It was then that i my friend decided to go home."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
    MCInsight
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:07:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Autograff

"Friend of mine was in a club and was looking to err 'heighten his enjoyment'...

Ended up paying 15 quid for some small pink pills - and to all intents and purposes was having a great time.

Obviously being a bit of a mover on the dance floor, he was soon aproached by a lovely lady asking him he if wanted to go off to the toilets and 'give her one'.

Thinking his luck was in, he was promptly led away by this saucy minx and soon got down to business.

Unfortunately, the effects of the little pink items he had recently obtained were now starting to wear off and before he knew it, my friend realised he was in fact standing on the dancefloor still, with his trousers round his ankles masturbating furiously (much to the sheer horror and amazement of onlookers)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

yeh mate, read that and fucking creased at my desk - most of the office looked round and asked what was so funny. I didn't tell them

Diz
    • Total Posts : 12044
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:07:29 (permalink)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit
    frizzyd
    • Total Posts : 24616
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:08:02 (permalink)
    I didn't regret going to glastonbury in 1997. I certainly didn't regret taking the biggest stash i'd ever owned up to that point: a hefty bag of grass, a sheet of 20 nice acid, 20 or so pills, few grams of whizz, a little chunk of opium, and in true Fear and Loathing style, about a pint of ether purloined from college...the only downer was a lack of mushies, but we managed to score those within 5 minutes of sitting down and asking a chicken and mushroom pastie i'd brought to give us a hand and sort out a meeting with its more hallucinogenic brethren.

So we ate, and drank, and snorted...and came up smiling on Friday night, where we decided to pick up the pace. Mushies, pills, fat spliff with a bit of opium, good huff of ether...was all going swimmingly but i started to come up, hard. I needed to come down a little, and toking as hard as i could on the j wasn't helping. I was letting it get a bit flaky, but i'd just managed to reel it in, calmed down a bit and maaged to convince myself the sky was still attached to the groud, my mates hadn't actually turned into piles of bones. That's when the Tofu Love Frogs (quality festival regulars), decided to bring out their 'dancing vegetable squad'. Here was I, 17, with a head full of narcotics, being confronted by 4 blokes on stage dressed as, mainly, carrots and broccoli.

Bit much.

So I ran. Far, up to the green fields, clutching nothing but a bottle of ether and a couple of spliffs. After an interlude of tryign to stop myself lifting off by holding on HARD to the ground, i managed to calm down and passed out for a little while. What i didnt noticed was i'd spilt ether all over my legs. Someone must have dropped a fag end near me, because as i awoke, peaking furiously, I seemed to be on fire, and trying to put me out was some performance art troupe dressed as a full english breakfast.

The last thing i remember was kicking a bloke dressed as a fried egg in the nads, and hightailing it from the stone circle with my trousers on fire, screaming about brunch.

LOL
    evolve
    • Total Posts : 5029
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:09:37 (permalink)

The colective headfuck could have powered a potato to the moon.

LOL
    frizzyd
    • Total Posts : 24616
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:11:35 (permalink)
    LOL again....

I was so mashed at Glastonbury this year I went to see fucking Coldplay.

Autograff
    • Total Posts : 11721
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:11:55 (permalink)
    best-thread-ever
    GoldenV
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:12:26 (permalink)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

That is possibly the funniest thing ive ever heard

MCInsight
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:21:46 (permalink)
    has anyone tried ether? After seeing it in Fear and Loathing i'm very curious.

jeckal
    • Total Posts : 816
    RE: entertaining drug stories 2006/09/13 14:24:31 (permalink)
    Global Gathering this year

I was pilled off my face and my mate thought it might be interesting to try sticking a bean up our arses.

Went to the porter potty and began proceedings, but wasnt able to lock the door because the lock wasn't working. So I pulled my cacks down, got my shrivvel dick out, and began to stick the mitsu up there.

My finger was inserted when two birds opened the door and saw me bent over fingering myself.

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 8
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0