Helpful ReplyHot!Boxing tonight

Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 39 of 43
Author
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11456
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 00:02:51 (permalink)
http://vipboxing.eu/boxing/iws-2dcb71-jorge-linares-vs-vasiliy-lomachenko?l=1345119994

also thanks razor that Acestream works fine (How to use below)

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/82ac7j/acestreams_you_what_are_they_and_do_i_use_them/

Windows Download - http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/win/latest

Ace Player (PC)
Copy the acestream content ID. For those confused, you're looking for this bit.
Within Ace Player, press "Media". Screenshot
Select "Open Ace Stream Content ID". Screenshot
Paste the acestream content ID into the box. Screenshot
Press "Play". Screenshot

post edited by JUDGEDREDD - 2018/05/13 00:09:35
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96167
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 00:16:06 (permalink)
i thought it was the next fight but nope
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 00:17:47 (permalink)
I swear it's impossible to get a correct time lol
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13069
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 00:24:13 (permalink)
Is it after this fight?
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 01:27:14 (permalink)
Starting now
RAYZA
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 01:27:42 (permalink)
in
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 01:45:48 (permalink)
Lomachenko is so good to watch 
RAYZA
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 01:50:52 (permalink)
sheeeeet
SW14
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/05/13 01:53:37 (permalink)
Loma parked
RAYZA
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/05/20 17:27:56 (permalink)

Fingerprints
  • Total Posts : 992
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/05/20 19:52:36 (permalink)
Badou Jack punching a ref in the face again 🤣

SW14
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/05/20 19:54:20 (permalink)
Decent scrap, Badou Stevenson. Selby was a bit unlucky last night I thought. Wonder how that would've panned out without the cuts.
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2822
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/05/20 19:56:20 (permalink)
SW14
Decent scrap, Badou Stevenson. Selby was a bit unlucky last night I thought. Wonder how that would've panned out without the cuts.

True but did you not think the split decision was a little strange?
Fingerprints
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/05/20 20:07:44 (permalink)
Selby didn't seem to be able to hurt Warrington once and couldn't cope with the pace he was setting.  Theres been speculation he struggles to make weight so he'll probably be best going up to super feather next but on the day the tactics of punching then moving backwards in lines wernt the ones.
Fingerprints
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/06/07 11:29:35 (permalink)
Whyte vs Parker July 28th 💪
badder2
  • Total Posts : 2318
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/06/07 14:17:38 (permalink)
Seferi is literally half Furys size. 

I know he needs to nroken back in slowly but come on. 
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2822
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/06/07 16:25:23 (permalink)
I was thinking that and everyone at work was trying to justify it. As if it's not like he has been given a can (the guy could be good but it won't matter with this difference)
Fingerprints
Re: Boxing tonight 2018/06/07 17:03:24 (permalink)
Saferi is apparently the #2 cruiserweight in Albania lol.
SW14
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/11 23:54:10 (permalink)
Joshua v Wilder agreed according to US reports, for the UK this coming autumn.

According to Dan Rafael of ESPN, “Deontay Wilder has accepted the terms offered to him by Anthony Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn for them to meet in the United Kingdom for the undisputed heavyweight championship this fall.”

MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1302
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 00:49:39 (permalink)
I reckon both know it will be Joshua vs. Povetkin and Wilder vs. Breazeale - Wilder just wants to save face and say he only took Breazeale as AJ is ducking b2b Breazeale (somehow) being his mandatory.
RAYZA
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 12:31:20 (permalink)
Anyone got a link to watch the fury fight?
Fingerprints
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 12:37:58 (permalink)
I dont think AJ is ducking, if anything Hearn is ducking.  He knows fully well how dangerous Wilder is and that he presents the biggest threat to his cashcow.  At the moment every AJ fight is naturally PPV and a stadium fight.  If he loses to Wilder that might not be the case.

Wilder isn't ducking anybody imo.  He was willing to travel to Russia to fight Povetkin in his own back yard before Povetkin got caught for PED's (would've been a hard fight in itself and he wouldn't have got a decision) and was the only heavyweight that wanted to fight Luis Ortiz (Hearn signed him to Matchroom just to keep him away from Joshua). 

Besides, people seem to forget that Povetkin is an Olympic gold medalist and it certainly wont be an easy fight where AJ will just walk through him.  He'll be using all sorts of punches with both hands - something AJ aint encountered yet.  He knocked Takam spark out while AJ looked poor and was getting hit in the the latter rounds while gassed...
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1641
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 12:38:24 (permalink)
Razor

I wouldn't bother, the fight in the stands was better.
EmmDotDizzle
  • Total Posts : 2494
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 14:51:53 (permalink)
BOMBBBBBBBBB SQUAD

Fuck Femi and Hearn.

/

Yarde given another tin can to fight.

I like Warren but he don't help himself most of the time.

MalcolmTucker
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 17:03:46 (permalink)
Fingerprints
I dont think AJ is ducking, if anything Hearn is ducking.  He knows fully well how dangerous Wilder is and that he presents the biggest threat to his cashcow.  At the moment every AJ fight is naturally PPV and a stadium fight.  If he loses to Wilder that might not be the case.

Wilder isn't ducking anybody imo.  He was willing to travel to Russia to fight Povetkin in his own back yard before Povetkin got caught for PED's (would've been a hard fight in itself and he wouldn't have got a decision) and was the only heavyweight that wanted to fight Luis Ortiz (Hearn signed him to Matchroom just to keep him away from Joshua). 

Besides, people seem to forget that Povetkin is an Olympic gold medalist and it certainly wont be an easy fight where AJ will just walk through him.  He'll be using all sorts of punches with both hands - something AJ aint encountered yet.  He knocked Takam spark out while AJ looked poor and was getting hit in the the latter rounds while gassed...

Povetkin was his mandatory b2b he lost the purse bid and Showtime dictated that he had to fight Ortiz. I don't know who is ducking whom, but if you look at their records Wilder's is pretty woeful for 40 fights in.
Fingerprints
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 18:43:25 (permalink)
MalcolmTucker
Fingerprints

Povetkin was his mandatory b2b he lost the purse bid and Showtime dictated that he had to fight Ortiz. I don't know who is ducking whom, but if you look at their records Wilder's is pretty woeful for 40 fights in.

The Ortiz fight was a voluntary after he beat Stivierne
Pr0ps
  • Total Posts : 17437
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/12 22:23:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RAYZA 2018/06/12 22:33:08
Razor

https://youtu.be/0h2I0giTbqM

Best fight I’ve ever seen
MalcolmTucker
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/13 00:50:46 (permalink)
Fingerprints
MalcolmTucker
Fingerprints

Perhaps not the most trusted source but Eddie Hearn said Wilder was going to fight Breazeale but Showtime said Wilder had to fight Ortiz.
Fingerprints
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/13 11:23:03 (permalink)
MalcolmTucker
Fingerprints
MalcolmTucker
Fingerprints

Perhaps not the most trusted source but Eddie Hearn said Wilder was going to fight Breazeale but Showtime said Wilder had to fight Ortiz.

The Wilder vs Breazeale and Wilder vs Ortiz fights are easy fights to make because they are all Al Haymon fighters.  He often makes in-house fights - Washington, Szpilka & Arreola were all his fighters as well and he made them all fight Wilder.

The WBC rankings are a mess.  Dillian Whyte has defended the WBC Silver title a number of times and has been number one contender for ages but keeps getting overlooked.  Al Haymon obviously has a lot of weight in the WBC.  There is some real life beef behind Wilder/Breazeale though.  Apparentlly Breazeale threatened to shoot Wilder after Wilder's brother sparked him out in a hotel lobby in front of his wife and kids with 30 goons behind him lol so I actually wouldn't mind seeing that fight now.
EmmDotDizzle
  • Total Posts : 2494
Re: RE: Boxing tonight 2018/06/13 13:51:06 (permalink)
The fucking state of the latest Hearn PPV
Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 39 of 43
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0